Start by marking “Icebreaker (Wild Women of Alaska #4)” as Want to Read:
Icebreaker (Wild Women of Alaska #4)

Icebreaker

(Wild Women of Alaska #4)

He'll have to turn up the heat in order to melt her heart…

Logan Slade made the biggest mistake of his life eight years ago when he left his high school sweetheart at the altar and reported to the military. Now he's returned home and ready to do whatever it takes to win her back. But Trixie Frost isn't the same starry-eyed girl who believed he could do no wrong. Now she's s
Published November 11th 2014 by The Story Vault

To ask other readers questions about Icebreaker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Icebreaker

Tiffinie Helmer
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Love it! But then I wrote it. :)
Judy Lavik
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Icebreaker will leave you in puddles!

I’ve had a lifelong love affair with Frosty the Snowman, so this book seemed like a good fit for me. After all, it’s set in North Pole, AK, in an ice-themed bar, with a heroine whose last name is “Frost.” Sadly for me, Frosty never made an appearance in the book, but honestly I barely missed him.

Just out of high school and madly in love, Trixie and Logan had run off to Anchorage and eloped. It was on the long journey back home that Logan dropped his bombshell
Karla
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, 3-contemporary
Loved it. Trixie and Logan belong together, despite all the hurts and mistakes... Logan is sexy in his determination to get the one woman he has always loved back. Trixie is equally determined to push him away...
Barbara Blanc
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story. Love that it was placed in North Pole Alaska. Santa Claus house is fun. This story is fun. Loved the main characters. I always like heroines who are strong and independent. Tiffinie Helmers books just get better with each new story. Exciting and unpredictable.
Conny
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, I have been a fan of Tiffinie Helmer for a reason, she writes great books, and Icebreaker is no exception. I love the Wild Women of Alaska series, and the only negative thing I have to say about this book is that I wished it was longer. I wanted to spend more time in North Pole Alaska and with the fun characters of the book, I basically devoured the book, who needs sleep, I can always take a nap. As with all her books the Author is able to make Alaska come alive in her descriptio ...more
Kelli
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Icebreaker is just the ticket to snuggle up with and lose yourself. The latest Wildwoman of Alaska Trixie isn't happy to see Logan not after leaving her 8 long years ago She has worked hard to make a new life and she is ready to move on. Logan has faced a lot in the military the last 8 years but winning his way back to Trixie will be worth every second. He left a boy but he came back a man . A man who knows Trixie is his everything always has been, always will be and nothing will stop him from w ...more
Tina
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ice shatters under the right touch!

Great book! It is a fast read and standalone book! The Characters suck you in and leave you wanting more! Tiffinie Helmer dumps you right in to the action. She supplies you with great suspense throughout, while giving you background of the Characters without you even really knowing it. It is all part of the great story!
Brittany
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED it!! This was a very good read. I loved everything about it! The only thing that could have been better was it could have been longer. I loved the steam and the story! I want to hear more about these two.
Lynn Hill
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If anyone can melt the heart of someone it would be Tiffinie with her writings. Once again she has written a book that I just couldn't put down until I had finished it. Please, please don't ever stop writing! These wild stubborn women being tamed is really something to watch!! Thanks Tiffinie!
Anima
Shelves: hot-romance
Great second chance romance. Too young the first time, but their feelings remained, they can try again. The details for the cute North Pole town were really vivid and, of course, the tension was dynamic. Loved it!
Clancy Metzger
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good one! Since I grew up in North Pole, Alaska. It was especially a fun read for me. The characters were fun and the conflict believable.
Amy
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story from Tiffinie Helmer! A very strong and loving woman and an even stronger man. I was sucked in from the first page!
Korine Brooks Keith
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another strong but wounded Alaskan lady with a strong but humble man! I'm very much enjoying the "wild women of Alaska" series! Thank you Tiffinie! xox
Barbara
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a short and sweet second-chance romance.
Phe
3.5 Stars Icebreaker is an adult contemporary romance by Tiffinie Helmer and the 4th novella in her Wild Women of Alaska series.

Set in North Pole, Alaska, Icebreaker is a second chance romance that centers around Trixie Frost and Logan Slade, who as young, foolish adults—barely more than teenagers—eloped. Both from broken homes, they'd each wanted a big family with lots of children to love and a mother and father who were committed to each other and them. But the reality was they were two
Sandie Laughner
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this new book in the Wild Women of Alaska series!! Logan Slade left North Pole, Alaska 8 yrs ago--and now he's back. Looking for sexy Trixie Frost-his wife.
Trixie has grown up and has become quite the business woman. Owner of the classy Icebreaker bar, Trixie's heart is as iced over as the Alaskan turf.
Can Logan melt her heart of ice?? Can he make her his again?? Or will another man have a chance with Trixie's heart??
Fast paced, fire and ice-- great story!!
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
This book was special!! And not because it's set in North Pole, Alaska. (although that doesn't hurt!!
Trixie and Logan's love turned cold when he joined the service but He's come home to get Trixie back. Sparks are shooting off the pages with these two!! I was hooked within the first paragraph!!
Definitely a must read!!
Lynn Hill
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kat
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a good book. the way Tiffinie write i can truly see the places in my mind, and it makes me want to go there and meet her characters.

Again you can not go wrong with any of Tiffinie Helmers books i have yet to be disappointed in her work
Shirleen Miller
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone and everyone
Recommended to Shirleen by: on Tiffinie's street team
very good, I want to go to that bakery so bad! This is a great store of love, which can often be misplaced. Sometimes we just do not know what love is till we grow up. Love the plot, love the characters and love Tiffinie Helmer. Highly recommend any and all books by Tiffinie!
Barbara Blanc
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this ice melting story of love lost and found. Trixi is a great heroine. Loved all the characters in this book and the return of a few from other books by Ms Helmer. Especially lived the setting and how the title worked so well with the city.
Megan
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tiffinie-helmer
When Logan Slade comes home after 8 years he has a lot to make up for. Trixie Frost, the person he shares a secret with, will either break his heart or forgive him and make a future together. Will secrets and wrongs keep them apart?
Alyssa Thompson-bird
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Will keep this one close. Tiffinie Helmer knocks it out of the park...Tugs at the heart, and comes off real....Read it, and Love it!
Bernie
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Icebreaker is the fourth excellent romance in The Wild Women of Alaska series written by author Tiffinie Helmer.
Beth
Dec 23, 2016
Ell
Nov 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Tiffinie Helmer is always up for a gripping adventure. Raised in Alaska, she was dragged 'Outside' by her husband, but escapes the lower forty-eight to spend her summers commercial fishing on the Bering Sea.

A mother of four, Tiffinie divides her time between enjoying her family, throwing her acclaimed pottery, and writing of flawed characters in unique and severe situa

Wild Women of Alaska (4 books)
  • Reel Trouble (Wild Women of Alaska #1)
  • Bushwhacked (Wild Women of Alaska #2)
  • Fireweed (Wild Women of Alaska, #3)