Start by marking “The Christmas Eve Kiss (Christmas in Snow Valley #4)” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Eve Kiss (Christmas in Snow Valley #4)

The Christmas Eve Kiss

(Christmas in Snow Valley #4)

Published September 28th 2014 by ArchStone Ink

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Eve Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Eve Kiss

Kathy * Bookworm Nation
This is a sweet story of second chances for Molly and Kevin. When Kevin tells his HS sweetheart that he wants to take some time to figure things out she packs up and moves away. She returns years later and is forced to face her past with Kevin and an old family secret. I love lost-love stories and thought this one was well done. I love the Christmas elements and that the author talks about the true meaning of Christmas. A heartwarming romance!

Content: Clean
Julie Carpenter
Cute and quick read if you're looking for a good Christmas book. Yes, I read it after Christmas. I guess I was just wanting to hang onto the season a little longer.

I've really enjoyed the Christmas stories I've read from the Snow Valley series. This was part of an anthology Christmas in Snow Valley. I haven't read all the books from it but have read several from the Snow Valley collections and have enjoyed them. I love Pastor John in each of them. He's too good and super funny. His messages on t
Katie W
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Molly left town when she was grown, mainly for two reasons: her high school boyfriend wanted some time to think about their relationship and then she discovered a letter between her parents that really made her question things.

When her dad has a heart attack, Molly goes back home, but is in a rush to leave again. Seeing Kevin isn't easy, but he's a good man and with Pastor John's help, she finds herself ready to confront her past.

I love a good story about a lost love and this one is no exceptio
Alisa
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
Molly's career is on track until she receives a call from her mother letting her know her father has had a heart attack. She returns home to Snow Valley for a few days and has to confront the 2 reasons she left in the first place: her boyfriend, Kevin, who told her he needed more space, and the letter she found in the attic that changed everything she thought she knew about herself and her parents. With Pastor John's help she is able to forgive and receives a few Christmas miracles.

Content: Very
Cami Checketts
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book had it all. Romance, humor, family drama. I was touched by the family story and swept away by the love story. I would highly recommend this Christmas novella. It's part of a boxed set, Christmas in Snow Valley, and all the stories are delightful.
Crisanda (Sapphire)
I'm not quite sure what to say. The Christmas Eve Kiss started off really well. I liked Molly a lot and the whole prediction of true love's kiss on Christmas Eve was corny but appealing. I loved Taylor Hart's writing style. I loved the way Snow Valley was described when Molly drove there. Unfortunately, that was about it. Not enough of Kevin's personality shone through for me to really get the attraction between Molly and him. I understand that they had a history, but there was so much they need ...more
Patricia
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was ok
This is a novella, just in case you think it is a full-length book. I did not really like any of the characters, and I particularly disliked how bratty and tantrum-happy the main character was. My goodness.
Tamera Westhoff
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute story

Molly went a little crazy when Kevin wanted her to experience life. Especially after she found her parents' old letter about abortion. I felt like there was a lot of problems for Molly and I didn't feel like they were all solved. What happened at work? Was she still planning to buy the store? I don't know! Strange!
Lucy McConnell
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story. I love that the romance is true and deep, but that there are other things happening in the book. I guess if I had to pick a theme for this book, it would be finding the Spirit of Christmas and holding it tight - no matter what.
Cindy Anderson
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story about letting go of past hurts, offering forgiveness and finding lost love. The author has done a great job, and the setting makes me want to go to Snow Valley for Christmas.
Debra
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copy-read
For a more detailed review, please check out my review below:

Debra's Book Cafe

Debs :-)

Sara Cardon
A nice second-chance-at-love story. I loved so much about the story. Like how Kevin put a lot of thought into seeing her again. And the innocent looking preacher who mettles in their love life.

I wasn't fully in it towards the end... a few missing connect-the-dots in the small stuff that distracted me.

Overall I love Taylor Hart's stories - they pull at my heart strings in the best way.
Courtney
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
This was a short novel, not quite a novella but not a full book. It was well written but cut to short in my opinion. Sometimes there are hard things that come up in this life: cancer, death, disease. This story has a little bit of all of those things, wrapped up in a nice package that leads to a romantic encounter that was one in a life time. Sometimes happiness can only be seen after the tragedy.
Bess
May 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Well, that was a painful couple of hours. Too much drama for my liking.
NaDell
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Confession: For the longest time I thought Taylor was a male author.... I kept trying to figure 'him' out. Now that I know it's a woman, it all makes more sense...
Fun storyline and characters. This book was easy to read even without reading the first three in the series.
Lillian
I received a copy of this book as a part of a Blog Tour in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of this review.

The Christmas Eve
Kiss by Taylor Hart is one of six stories that can be found in the Christmas in Snow Valley bundle and is a story about forgiveness. Molly O'Hare escaped to Colorado after her long-term boyfriend ended things and she found a letter in her attic written by her father. Here she works hard to forget the life she had and
Mara
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Molly O'Hare left the small town of Snow Valley, Montana behind almost three years ago, and now lives in Denver, Colorado managing a jewelry store with the plan to buy her own store well underway. About a week before Christmas she gets the best news she could ever get--she's getting her own store, but she also gets some of the worse news--her dad had a heart attack and she had to go back to Snow Valley. This is the first time she's been there since her high school boyfriend, Kevin Snow, told her ...more
Kathryn Svendsen
Coming back to Snow Valley wasn’t really a choice for Molly O’Hare this Christmas. She was focused on getting her own franchise of a jewellery store and needed to be there to oversee the Christmas sales and promotions. But when her mom calls to tell her that her father just had a heart attack, despite the pain of the past, she has to return.

Molly is so wrapped up in her own issues that she can’t really see the pain that others are feeling around them too. And since the breakup with her boyfriend
Lakin
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas-books
Goodreads Summary
Molly O’Hare gets the utterly ridiculous prediction that she will kiss her true love on Christmas Eve. But when she returns to Snow Valley and comes face to face with Kevin Snow, suddenly the kiss thing seems…a lot less ridiculous. Too bad the reason she left still has the power to make her deny her real feelings. Now Molly is left with a choice—forget the home town and the boy that she never quit loving or let Christmas work out a miracle all on its own.

My Review
The Christmas
Becky Claxon
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Molly had lived in Snow Valley her whole life, but left two and a half years ago. She was in love with Kevin, but he had asked for a break in their relationship. Then she found a letter from her father to her mother before she was born that she couldn’t face her parents. Molly is working in Denver, Colorado at a jewelry story and works long hours. She has put all her time in her job and owning a franchise. She has a wonderful room mate that tries to set her up, but she does not like going out. S ...more
Dee
Dec 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
The guiding star...

Molly had worked hard to get where she was, against her broken heart, away from the terrible letter and for her store. Then it all changed with a phone call, Molly come home, your father's had a heart attack! Will it ever be the same?

What did I like? I think that the best part of this story was the simplicity of it. Our faith can play an important part in our life but it won't if you don't have that faith. Through misunderstanding Molly had lost hers. It was wonderful to watch
Megan
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary, novella
Sometimes, I think authors try to make me dislike the girl even more than the last one. Like it's a competition or something. No love for Molly from me. Negative points for leaving (view spoiler) ...more
Heidi

Another cute book from the Christmas in Snow Valley collection. I didn't love the story line for a few reasons..... One of those being that it was a little more "tragic" than the others from the series..... but I still enjoyed it. It just wasn't the light, fun, read I was thinking it would be. Still cute though.
Shauna
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book includes some fun "dream interpretations," the heartbreak of love gone wrong, Christmas TRADITIONS, and the feelings of romance in the making. You will see what a FUN character Pastor John is in this CHARMING book!
Maria Thomas
I wanted to like this one more than I did. I think this was supposed to be fluff romance but it wasn't that fluffy. There was so much angst and Molly is really pretty selfish. And the "cause" of her staying away from home is not fluffy at all. It is rather serious.

I spent most of the story being annoyed by Molly and her inability to see the pain she was causing other people. She only saw her own. And let us be clear about her pain. In a sense she created that too. She left home because of "the
Linda Rea
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was in a mood to read a Christmas story and this was perfect! Molly left Snow Valley and Kevin Snow when he and her parents broke her heart and now she lives with her roommate Christine who loves Christmas and Molly doesn’t. Molly wants to own her own jewelry store and she just gets the news it’s possible when her mom calls that her father has had a heart attack. Molly has to go back but she will just check on him and leave, at least that’s what she plans. I really enjoyed how this story was w ...more
Manda
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Christmas miracles do happen

This is the story of Kevin and Molly. Actually the story is more about Molly and the journey to find herself and her faith. Molly left snow valley to escape the hurt of a breakup and a shocking letter that turned her world upside down. When an emergency calls her back to her home town Molly must learn to open her heart and belief that everything happens for a reason . This is a sweet story with a focus on faith and gods plan. Loved the book can’t wait to read more abo
Darlene
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas Miracle

Kevin and Molly have known each other for a long time. Circumstances separate them, Molly moves away. A letter causes Molly to cut ties with her parents. When Molly returns to Snow Valley for her dad, she is determined to keep her distance, her guard up, and avoid Kevin. Kevin and Pastor John have other ideas. But can Molly make everything work when she learns about the letter? I received this book free and have chosen to write an honest review on my own.
Joyce
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Alone at Christmas

Molly loved Kevin but after graduation Kevin told her that he wasn't ready. Molly leaves town to find what she wants to do. Kevin let's her leave thinking she will return one day. Two and a half years and Molly hasn't come home. Will she ever? Wonderful Christmas story with strong feelings, hates traditions and feels unloved and alone. Will Holly ever feel the spirit of the season again?
Shirley
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable story

Sweet Christmas story. Molly and Kevin’s relationship was a dream come true for both of the them.Molly had left many unresolved questions whenever she moved from Snow Valley to begin her career about her parents love and Kevin’s as well. Taylor did another great job on writing a good, inspirational story.

• Feels Like Love (Christmas in Snow Valley #2)
  • Blue Christmas (Christmas in Snow Valley #6)
  • Full Court Devotion (Christmas in Snow Valley #3)
  • Risking it all for Love (Christmas in Snow Valley #5)
  • An Unexpected Kiss (Christmas in Snow Valley #1)
  • The Object of His Affection
  • A Christmas Reunion, the Gift of a Second Chance
  • The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  • Getting Kole for Christmas
  • Pastels and Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1)
  • The Christmas Star
  • All I Want
  • Mistletoe Match (No Match for Love, #4)
  • Twelve Days in December (Hearthfire Romance, #3.5)
  • If You Believe
  • Truth or Dare
  • No Christmas Like the Present
  • Wrong Brother, Right Match (Anyone But You #3)

Christmas in Snow Valley (6 books)
  • An Unexpected Kiss (Christmas in Snow Valley #1)
  • Feels Like Love (Christmas in Snow Valley #2)
  • Full Court Devotion (Christmas in Snow Valley #3)
  • Risking it all for Love (Christmas in Snow Valley #5)
  • Blue Christmas (Christmas in Snow Valley #6)