Start by marking “Accumulation” as Want to Read:
Accumulation

Accumulation

“…Frosty The Snowman was a jolly happy soul…” unless his once mortal form was infected with an unknown pathogen that’s turned him into a biting machine.Then Frosty doesn't get a corncob pipe and a button nose…he gets two in the head.

Seeking a safe haven from the impending danger of the infected, Governor Steve Landis commandeers a rural peninsula at the top of his state t
Published November 28th 2014 by G. Nykanen

To ask other readers questions about Accumulation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accumulation

Start your review of Accumulation
Angela
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.*

I enjoy zombie books and apocalypse books even though it seems that there are tons of them out there. I tend to like the different zombie & apocalypse books. You know the atypical ones that have a different scenario and the zombies are different. Accumulation definitely falls into that category. It isn't the normal zombie story. The end of the world scenario happens differently and most people don't even know what is happening. Th
Babus Ahmed
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A grotesque infection sweeps the world, but one man Governor Steve Landis has a plan for survival, only the plan is to ensure his own well-being above all else. With this mysterious infection spreading like wildfire can there be survivors?

A really entertaining and gripping zombie apocalypse read with some strong and eccentric characters. I was totally absorbed into this book and loved every chapter. The book works on a realistic premise of, "what if..?"

I became very attached to the characters
Jennifer  Ricketts (Donnie Darko Girl)
I received a review copy of this book for my stop on the blog tour at Donnie Darko Girl.

A thoroughly addictive and entertaining read, Accumulation had me enthralled from the first page. I. Love. This. Book. The writing, the plot, the cast of characters, the pacing...all of its elements came together perfectly and gave me a new book in the zombie genre to recommend to friends and family.

When Accumulation begins, news reports are coming in about an infection spreading causing people to become vi
Book Junky Girls
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Something is going down out in the world and a in this story we follow a few people as they try to survive.

The Governor. A man elected into office, but was always prepaired for something to happen by his great uncle. He follows his Uncles old guidebook in order to survive, but the Governor isn't "all there" and while some of his ideas have saved lives will his delusions of grandur untimatley cost him?

Terry Riley a grandfather and conspirsy theorist he was prepaired for the world to go t
MELODY
Nov 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am an independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock. I'm giving this book 4 Fangs.
Accumulation brings us a different kind of zombie apocalypse. The world is ending as we know it however, only a few are in on it. This is the story of a selected few trying to survive.

First, the Governor - an elected official, who is a bit off mentally, luckily his Uncle left him a survival guide book. Will he survive or not?

Then we have Deck - he starts out as the driver for the Governor. Wh
Terry Douglas
Dec 03, 2014 rated it did not like it
This may have been one of the worst books I've ever read. In theory, the plot was interesting, but the execution was more than lacking. The characters were one dimensional and boring. I really never developed any sort of feelings for any of them. The dialog was ridiculously juvenile and the writing clunky and full of holes. It read like a remedial high school writing project gone wrong, or the book version of a movie on the SyFy channel. But hey, it was free so I guess I'm not really out much by ...more
Maria