Start by marking “The Waltz (Sexual Awakenings, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Waltz (Sexual Awakenings, #1)

The Waltz

(Sexual Awakenings #1)

MadHatter: Why so blue Alice?

Blue_Alice: I want to explore a part of me I’ve kept hidden.

MadHatter: Why?

Blue_Alice: Because I don’t have anything to lose.

MadHatter: That’s dangerous.

Violet
After sacrificing years of my life on a cheating husband, I’d had enough. I set out to quench a thirst I had ignored for years. I gave myself one year to explore my sexuality—t
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 67 pages
Published October 27th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Waltz, please sign up.
Angelica Chase This is a three part series and roughly 92 book pages.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE for a limited time! [AMAZON LINK]

photo ChaseSexualawakening1TitebySueBee_zps38b372c5.jpg
 photo SA1 stat0 xB by sb_zpspounmvwr.gif
 photo SA1 story xB by sb_zpsbhipbzoh.gif
★★★★! The Waltz, part 1 of 4. One woman’s sexual awakening & exploration under the guidance of Rhys aka Mr. Thick Cock!

“I’ve had my tongue on your pussy for ten seconds, Violet, but I could eat it all night. Stop talking.”

The Sexual Awakenings serial should be read in order:
Part 1: The Waltz
Part 2: The Tango
Part 3: The Last Dance
Part 4: Curtains

The Waltz (part 1) in the first installment in the Sexual Awakening serial. It opens up to housewife and part-time realtor, Violet Harvell, Vi aka Blue_Alice coming to the conclusionorder:
PartCock!
Christy
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!

photo 4bd4b82b-69d7-428e-95ce-d8e490b7041d_zps2a7e6260.jpg

Holy hell that was one hot read! I love sexy books and novellas. I can’t get enough of them. It’s so hard for me to rate them 5 stars, no matter how hot, because of lack of story. Thats the main thing I loved about this novella. It was insanely hot, but there was actually a story in there. A story I really liked and am looking
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****

photo c0f56354fb3c6ea9aeecf7e83263d2c0_zpsdcd0d9fe.jpg

WOW!!!!
That is what I said to myself as soon as I finished this book.
I had seen all the great reviews and was a little worried that I would not feel the same as everyone else. It has happened to me before. I am happy to say I am in agreement with all the RAVE reviews!! I have found another book boyfriend who is worth the SWOON!!

Ladies you have got to read this, to meet Rhys!!

Violet is a
Candace
The first in a series of serials, 'The Waltz' pulled me in and left me craving more. At less than 100 pages, this serial can be easily read in one sitting. The story was engaging and entertaining from start to finish.

Violet, aka "Vi", is stuck in a loveless marriage. Her husband, Alex, doesn't even try to hide his indiscretions at this point, talking loudly on the phone with his mistresses while Vi is in earshot, etc. Alex clearly has no regard for Vi or her feelings.

Past
Pam
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 refreshingly-erotic stars
"That's what we women crave, to be worshiped and showered with gifts and adored while getting our brains fucked out."

You know what they say… One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.

After sacrificing years of my life on a cheating husband, I'd had enough. I set out to quench a thirst I had ignored for years. I gave myself one year to explore my sexuality—to delve into my deepest, darkest desires. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, I would have my sexual revolution.
stars
Beverly
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LIVE and only .99!!! So worth it!! http://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Awakenin...

5 Wowzers Stars

I am going to begin with a little back story. I signed up to read this book because I love serials and I love sexy reads. What I didn’t expect, was to be completely blown away with a real story with so much heart.

Violet has been married to Alex for three years. In those three years she has tried to be the perfect wife. Throughout the years Alex began to pull away from her. She has tried engaging him mentally and physically, going as far as to buy lingerie in an attempt
Liz
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~4 Sultry Stars~

description

"Come on Violet, divorce is not death and you’ve got a lot of living to do."

The Waltz is the first in a four part novella series by the outrageously talented Angelica Chase. Not only is this series sexy but the writing is well executed through the detailed plot, well developed characters, and the steady pacing set th
✦❋Arianna✦❋
description

Violet is 32 years old. She has been married for three years. She knows for sure her husband is a cheating asshole, having not only one, but two women. She is tired to try to do something for her marriage. She tried anything, even buying sexy lingerie especially to seduce her husband. Nothing worked. She decides to wait until after holidays to file for divorce. She’s still a young woman and she has needs. She is tired to live without sex or passion. She craves a man’s touch, someone who knows ho
CC
4.5 "Mad Hatter" Stars

My first thoughts when reading this were, “This is fucking hot!!!! Why in the world did I wait so long to start this series???" Rhys Volz someone I should have met a while ago!! lol!! And, Violet Harvell is no slouch either. She is one sassy and smart woman!

The series opens with Violet (Vi) reaching her limit with her cheating husband and seeks her own sexual awakening. In doing so, she meets Rhys who is one devastatingly handsome and commanding man.

“This man wasn’t just good looking, heman.
“This
Mysza
Oct 29, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
** 2,5 ** stars

I guess I'm in the minority amongst my friends, but this book just didn't work for me. While the story had potential, I wasn't happy with its delivery. I didn't feel the connection between main charachters and found their "relationship" a bit too business like. They met, they started having sex and that's all. When the sex scenes are supposed to be hot, they were just awkward for me. I also think heroine was a bit too quick and dissolute when rediscovering her long gone sex li
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
A sexilicious start!

The Waltz is the first volume in a four part erotic novella series with lashings of romance and sex!

It’s the story of Violet and Rhys, told from their dual perspective which always works magically for me. I love hearing the thoughts of both the heroine AND the hero.

The story begins with Violet facing the disintegration of her marriage to her once upon a time bestclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
The
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
1 Star

Unpopular opinion to follow

Vi, 32 years old, married to a cheating husband is fed up with her failed marriage and her bored sex life or lack thereof. She carves not only sex but kinky sex and since she has nothing to lose she is willing to get kinky sex somewhere else.

She stumbles upon The Rabbit Hole. A sex club where she meets the owner Rhys. And Rhys is willing to show her kinky sex.

Okay I wont beat around the bush. I didn't l
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.25 Dreamy Sexual Awakening Stars!

photo 2CE66CB6-25A5-4596-8609-7E2E4703FBFF_zpsk545rs6n.jpg

Violet lives a lonely life of luxury. Married to a man she once loved, but now listens to him whisper sweet nothings to his mistress(es) behind closed doors, she's had enough. Enough of sitting home alone with her wine and vibrator. She wants to experience the sex life found in her erotic novels, feel t
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.25 Anxiously Wanting to Dance More Stars!

I was a bit leery going into this book...I think writing erotica has to be tough...especially good erotica.

That being said, I start with saying this is "Filthy Erotica" and get this, it has a story!

YES! A real actual little tale that sucks you in and makes you go hmmmmm. No asshat kinda man with "issues" so far. No bossy millionaire lifestyles. Just a story of discovery done HOT and STEAMY!

You see, Violet is a stay at
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 Intriguing Stars

The Waltz is the first novella in a 4 part series.
 photo THeWaltz_zps9dfb852f.jpg

Waltz- To move with self-assuredness or indifference: To accomplish a task, chore, or assignment with little effort.

Violet is 32 yrs old and in a lifeless marriage. Her husband has affairs and she is left at home to manage the house. But Violet decides that she wants sex, she wants life, and she wants out. She decides to investigate sex clubs over the internet. After instant messaging she gets an invitation to The Rabbit Hole. She meets Rhys who
Stacey is Sassy
.Karéz.
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5~GREEN Stars!!

description

I'm a sucker when it comes to short, HOT as hell novellas. that's what i got from The Waltz. and what really got my attention is that it really had a solid story in there..

And that cliffy actually got me really blustery. Can't wait to see what gonna happen.
Lea ★
This was an amazing discovery.
I am usually not a big fan of novellas and quick reads, because I always find them lacking.
This one was different.
Hot, great characters, good writing and it left me wanting more.
Be aware that this one ends with cliffy.
S.M. West
4 'I Love Mexican' Stars

This was one hot, panty-dropping read!

And let's just say I've always loved Mexican food but after the scene in this novella, I have a new appreciation for the cuisine!!

The Waltz certainly is no fairytale.

Vi (Violet Harvell) is a sexually frustrated woman who finds herself facing the end of an empty, loveless and sexless marriage. She seeks a "sexual awakeni
Angelica Chase
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Sexual Awakenings is LIVE on AMAZON and Barnes and Noble !!! The entire series can be read on Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon FREE : http://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Awakenin...

Amazon UK : http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Waltz-Sex...

Barnes & Noble : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sexua...

Kobo FREE:

photo 10917624_10153002971533545_47468194_n_zpsf1dbff6e.jpg

photo Teaser4_zps3c2fb861.jpg

photo Teaser9_zpsab529729.jpg

photo Teaer5_zps5e0e5d79.jpg

Jen
Dec 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steamy, hot first installment. I went "Down the Rabbit Hole" and now am crushing on Rhys. Gotta move on to book two to find out what happens next.
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Well it was HOT

description

I didn't expect the story to turn out the way it is but I liked it.

Violet is a wife but she got nothing from her husband. It's been years he haven't touched her, he doesn't even get home and now Violet wants it to stop! She wants a divorce and she wants a sexual life.

Not quite sure, what she is looking for, she knows she wants to experiment sex like in the books she read. She starts lit.
Violet
Myla
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Violet knows her marriage is not going anywhere but downhill. After discovering that her husband was having an affair with different woman, she wants out.

Trapped in a loveless marriage, Violet knows she was deprived of some pent-up sexual desire that she craved for. Some mind blowing orgasm that she only read on erotica books. Enough is enough, Violet want's some action. Searching online for a possible hook-up with someone led her to a bar named The Rabbit Hole.

The Rabbit Hole where Violet expects to experience so
Michelle
Dec 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Violet is coming to terms with the failure of her marriage. While her husband has slipped further away, lost in his own sexual affairs, Violet is wanting to explore her own sexuality.

She doesn’t quite know what she wants, but she knows she wants to try it all. When she discovers an online ad, it brings her to the Rabbit Hole, and to Rhys. A man that offers to give her everything she wants as long as she’s willing to adhere to the rules. His rules.

This was a fantastic start to this s
Kathy W
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved this short read, looking forward to reading the next one. enjoyed that the female character finds her backbone and it shines in this book. that and the sex was pretty damn hot!!
Pea
Feb 16, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A short, hot, sexy, filthy read. Captivated from the beginning with a weird fast forward movement after 75%.
Cam *tactile seeker*

*4 PHD-doesn't-mean-they're-all-a-dick stars*

I knew it. I knew I couldn't hate every single Erotica/BDSM book I read lately.
I knew that one day I'd randomly find a book that belonged to that genre and like it. That day came.

Before you ask: yes, he suffers from the devastatingly annoying phd condition all the guys in Erotica books seem to have in common. For those who still don't know it, it's "pretty huge dick". His dick is pretty big and he says it himself. Only once,
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rhys&Violet

3 ★★★

Violet is so much like any other woman wanting to know and explore her sexuality. Yes, and when a woman is not appreciated, she wants her freedom so much.

Rhys. He's mysterious. I didn't quite get the feel of him yet.

So, this is a page turner for me. But I'm not quite into that part where I'm feeling giddy and excited. I haven't get myself immersed yet into the story, although with Violet, I totally get her. And I feel her.

My favorite lines in the story.
"Just remember who you are and take her with you."

"If you're asking if I'l
story.
Kristen Holt
Really, really short.

Good heat, nice premise about older characters for a change.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• True Choices (True, #3)
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)
  • First: Sensual Lesbian Stories of New Beginnings
  • Brie's Mile High Club (Submissive in Love, #7)
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1
  • Ulterior Designs (House of Evans, #1)
  • In Too Deep
  • A Condo with Two Views
  • Multi-Orgasmic
  • Gratis: New Beginnings (Gratis Anthologies, #2)
  • The Rules Regarding Gray
  • Lonely Vampire Prince (Dirty Monsters #2)
  • Quickies

Sexual Awakenings (4 books)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • The Last Dance (Sexual Awakenings, #3)
  • Curtains (Sexual Awakenings, #4)