Start by marking “Tutti i difetti che amo di te” as Want to Read:
Tutti i difetti che amo di te

Tutti i difetti che amo di te

Mettere i bastoni tra le ruote alla propria famiglia è una vera arte per Ethan Phelps, perfezionata con cura nel corso degli anni. Quando suo padre muore, senza lasciare alcun testamento, il ragazzo eredita le quote della sua multinazionale. Ma è evidente a tutti che Ethan non ha il pallino per gli affari.Passa le serate tra bar e locali offrendo da bere a chiunque e pagan ...more
Published October 30th 2014 by Newton Compton (first published 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Tutti i difetti che amo di te, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tutti i difetti che amo di te

Jody McGrath
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was really funny and that is, of course, the number one thing I look for in a Rom Com. The "battle" between the two main characters was ridiculous, but that is what made it even better. Them trying to one up each other. Ethan trying to annoy Sara, while Sara tried to reign in Ethan was just a hoot to read.

While the characters had some baggage, I do wish the author would have explored and explained that a bit more. We saw the results and were sort of told a back story, but I wanted more
Tapasya
Rating : ★ ★ ★
Lead Male Character : Ethan ★
Lead Female Character : Sara ★ ★ ★
Plotline : ★ ★
Genre : Contemporary Romance
Verdict : Accidentally came across this book. ( I do regret it)

Ahh....yet another Rich & Bad Guy
Not again!!
But...
Wait...
This Guy is....
.....
He is afraid of spiders (all insects in particular)
He wears fluorescent outfits
He is scared of horror films
He is a Germophobe...
He doesn’t like KISSING

Oh for God sake who the hell is this guy???
He is certainly not Man enough (for me)
Alison
This book returns to the Anna Premoli books I love after a couple of not so hot ones (Until Love Do Us Part and Stuck with You: A fun, feisty romance).

Sara Di Giovanni is an patent lawyer of Italian origins, her family run a restaurant in Brooklyn. She is tenacious, hard-working, a bit of a prude and has no social life to speak of.

Ethan Phelps is the ne'er do well youngest son of one of the founders of the Phelps & Phelps department stores to massive conglomerate. When Ethan's father dies un
Donna Maguire

This was a genuinely funny book that I really enjoyed!

It is a very easy read and the characters are great - it is a steady plot that keeps you engaged and I flew through the pages doing my normal just one more chapter at bed time until I realised I was very near the end so might as well finish it!

This is the second book that I have read by Anna and will definitely be looking for more of her books in the future - this is a really enjoyable, light-hearted re
Grass monster
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The Blurb :
Sara Di Giovanni is a successful lawyer in New York City: she is the star of her profession, an excellent role model to her very vivacious little sister, but has so far been unlucky in love...
Ethan Phelps is the rich playboy trouble-maker whose only talent in life is spending money and dating women... That is until Ethan's father dies with no will to his name, leaving his two sons the legal heirs to his billion-dollar company.
Sara is forced to become the court-appointed guardian to ha
Priya Harry
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't often read a lot of romance novels, usually because the women are more often than not portrayed as weak, vapid, overly emotional ninnies, or are put through such trauma to build up a happy ending that it's nauseating. But this year I've managed to come across some good ones, and Accidentally in Love is the best.

The female protagonist is smart, capable and in control of herself without being Superwoman, and the male is flawed but is not saved. Most importantly the focus is on them being c
Sheri
Jan 18, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC of this book from Netgalley for an honest review.

I'm going to be honest - I didn't like this book, and if I hadn't been reading an ARC, I would not have finished it. Sara is a Patent Lawyer and somehow gets saddled with being Ethan Phelps (who is a 35-year old man, btw) court-appointed guardian. Ethan doesn't like having a court appointed guardian, and has already run three others off.

Ethan's father passed away - he was the President of a multi-million dollar company and didn'
Grace J Reviewerlady
This novel is full of unexpected situations and witty repartee - it is a battle of wits, and an entertaining read!

Ethan is a waster who comes from a rich family. Never having had to worry about money he has created for himself an easy life of expensive tastes, even spending time in rehab - and more than once!

Sara, on the other hand, is a respected lawyer who has worked hard to get to where she is today. Specialising in patent law, she is currently appearing before the Judge who knows Ethan's fam
Joanne
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2018
Accidentally in Love by Anna Premoli features two very different forced together by law. Sara Di Giovanni is a very successful lawyer in the field of patents, so she can’t understand why Judge Richter has appointed her the new court guardian of Ethan Phelps. Ethan is rich, handsome and goes through money faster than Sara goes through olive oil. He owns a 15% share of his deceased father’s business and his uncle and brother have appointed a court guardian to try and curve his spending habits and ...more
Bethany
Accidentally in Love is an entertaining book about a romance developing between an unlikely pair. Sara di Giovanni is a straight-laced New York lawyer with strong ties to her working-class family. Ethan Phelps is a spoiled playboy alcoholic with behavior issues and lots of money. When his father dies, he inherits a significant share of his business, but is deemed unable to manage his own affairs and required to have a court appointed guardian.

Despite appearances, Ethan is intelligent and devious
Angel Hatfield
Sara was a patent lawyer who was on a case between Apple and Samsung. But she hated weekends as she would rather be busy. Sara is a very hard worker and has no social life. This weekend was her younger sister’s birthday. She was going out to a club and wanted Sara to go with her and her friends even though that wasn’t Sara’s thing. Sara had been a good role model to her sister. Sara has never been lucky in love.Ethan was the son of one of the founders of the Phelps and Phelps department store. A ...more
Cate Biblio
I liked this book. I really did. It was very funny and enjoyable and I would definitely like to read more from this author. It was 100% a rom-com, which is one of my favourite things. I liked the characters (Sara a little more) and their back and forth banter. They fought like children which was highly entertaining.

The plot was quite steady and it was definitely a quick read. I liked the plot but I felt this book was a lot more character driven, than anything else. Unfortunately, I feel like the
Sohinee Reads & Reviews (Bookarlo)
I was really into the story for the first few pages but gradually, the constant bickering between Sara and Ethan was wearing me off. It was really funny and but I have a certain limit after which I cannot handle any more "funny-ness".

The author has experimented with the male character Ethan. He isn't the usual alpha male who keeps changing sex-mates on a daily basis. Ethan is the total opposite. He isn't a CEO of a multi-million dollar business empire, he doesn't dress-up in suits, he isn't int
Jo Crosby
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Many thanks to Netgalley and the publishers for an ARC of this book which i thoroughly enjoyed.

The book tells the story of the two main characters - Sara, a very successful lawyer from New York and Ethan, a rogue, money flaunting playboy from a rich family and heir to a family fortune and how Sara, falls 'Accidentally in Love'.

It is a funny book detailing the power struggle between the pair as Sara is hired by Ethan's family as a last resort to try and get him back onto the straight and narrow.
Habiba
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Unfortunately not my favourite Premoli book. Just couldn't take Ethan seriously - a 35 year old man acting like a complete and utter childish twat for most of the book. Yeah... very attractive 😒 what made it even worse was that there was no back story as to why he's spent most of his adult acting like a spoilt, boozing brat. Maybe if the H was a bit younger, in his early/mid 20s it would have been a bit more understandable, but a 35 year old acting like an annoying teenager? No thanks.

Also foun
Katherine Hayward Pérez
Having read Stuck with You by Anna Premoli, I decided to give this a try.

Accidentally in Love is a sweet and funny read about two people who are kind of thrown together because of circumstance. Sara is a lawyer. Ethan is wealthy and for him money is no object. He's out of control with his spending and attitudes in life, and needs someone to keep an eye on him.

Who is that person? Yes, it's Sara.

Ethan and Sara are very different. Much of the book is filled with their conversations as Ethan whit
Pelusa Rivera
Received an ARC at no cost to author (netgalley). Opposites attract that is the premise of this book. We have Sara a go getter and a lawyer, and while she is successful with her professional life she has no social life and is pining for a chef who doesn't even realize she is there. And then we have Ethan a spoiled playboy, who needs guardians which is a nicer word that baby sitter. Sara ends up being the newest guardian, and a challenge to Ethan and they are off..It was a slow for me I personall ...more
Rebecca
Kathleen Gray
Sigh. I wanted to like this- and was even willing to suspend the reality of how the US legal system works (no matter how smart she is, not judge would have appointed a patent attorney as a guardian - and no patent attorney should ethically take it on, especially given the large sum of money at issue.). However, while Sara is a good egg, I found Ethan loathsome, which colored my view of the novel. Thanks to Netgalley for the ARC.
Eva
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Accidentally In Love is a beautiful, funny and well written love story.

Sara "Painintheass" has no choice as to accept the guardianship on Ethan Phelps; the "DrunkenPsycho".
Who immediately starts to dig up her weakness; so he can get rid of her. - Unfortunately... "the vicious little viper" didn`t back down and keep her mouth shut...

Received an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Fiona Bauer
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-hate
Another perfectly romantic love/hate comedy from Anna Premoli.
It was fun.
It was cute.
Ethan and Sara's antics against each other were just the best.

Ps. Thank goodness he died his hair almost immediately!
Zuzana899
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book very much and I read it in one sitting. Not exactly hate to love relationship, because there was never hate, only two stubborn persons. All in all, it was cute and funny.

I got an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Lena
Enojoyed it but not as much as Premoli's other novels. To me the characters felt a bit immature.
Emma Hawkes
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An easy to read romantic comedy. Can't wait to read more.
Jessica
Snooze! From the very beginning this book just bored me. I didn’t click with any characters and just didn’t care what happened to them. DNF.
Hilly

I like this book a lot less than the others I already read from this author. It was fast paced as always but this time I didn't really like the characters. Sara was okay but I couldn't stand Ethan from the beginning.
The whole concept of this book was in my opinion not enough expanded. Ethan's problem with money is prevalent in the beginning, and Sara has to work with him a lot to solve it. But then, in the end, the problem just vanishes and it doesn't get a proper conclusion.

They had a
Jessica
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mine
Review in Italian: https://lalibreriadij.wordpress.com/2...

Another amazing book by the author! She never ends to amaze me!^^
poppy
May 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute little read but not very believable at times it makes for a fun read for a lazy afternoon and while it is worth a go and it did make me chuckle at times I did not really care for Ethan he was such a baby at times
Ggg Bl
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
good
Jo Crosby
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

La Stamberga dei ...: Tutti i difetti che amo di te di Anna Premoli 1 10 Nov 30, 2014 07:54AM

• Non mi piaci ma ti amo
  • Buonanotte amore mio
  • Tutta colpa di New York
  • Un po' di follia in primavera
  • Överenskommelser (Slottet Wadenstierna, #1)
  • Implosion (Implosion, #1)
  • When in Rome
  • Tutta la pioggia del cielo
  • Tutta colpa della neve! (e anche un po' di New York)
  • Training in Love (In Love, #1)
  • Il bacio della morte (La casa dei demoni, #1)
  • L'età sottile
  • Ti odio con tutto il cuore
  • La ghostwriter di Babbo Natale: Un racconto di Natale di Vani Sarca
  • Margherita's Notebook: A Novel of Temptation
  • Un matrimonio di convenienza
  • La rilegatrice di storie perdute
  • Muses (Muses, #1)
Nata nel 1980 in Croazia, nel 1987 si è trasferita a Milano, dove si è laureata in Economia dei mercati finanziari, presso la Bocconi. Ha lavorato alla J.P.Morgan e, dal 2004, al Private Banking di una banca privata, dove si occupa di consulenza finanziaria e ottimizzazione fiscale. La matematica è sempre stata il suo forte, la scrittura invece è arrivata per caso, come “metodo antistress” durante ...more