Start by marking “Kiss Me Forever (Bachelors & Bridesmaids #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Forever (Bachelors & Bridesmaids #1)

Kiss Me Forever

(Bachelors & Bridesmaids #1)

In Kiss Me Forever, news reporter Andrea Blain is supposed to cover the news, not make it. But whenever she is on the trail of a big story, things just... happen. Andrea is given one last chance to prove herself with the cover story on sexy billionaire heartbreaker, Alexander Donovan.

The wealthy philanthropist appears to be living the American dream, but Andrea is determ
Published October 27th 2014 by Fog City Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me Forever

Start your review of Kiss Me Forever (Bachelors & Bridesmaids #1)
Sam! at the bookstore
Rating: 3 stars

This was more of a novella than a full book, which was disappointing. The premise was actually intriguing, though it didn’t end up being as edge-of-your-seat than promised. Alex’s past came out pretty easily considering all the angst we went through to get there. There also wasn’t much emotion; this sounds weird, but the characters were pretty flat in that they just kind of responded to the situation logically and didn’t express much emotion, except for the points where there was
Lucinda
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super cute!
Hana Bilqisthi
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Page turner, the character feel real but the plot is not believeable.
I don't understand how Alex has lot free time for Andrea's interview and Andrea's questiom is not good enough. She seems interesting in Alex's past.
Coco.V
Apr 27, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie

🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/27/2020)! 🎁
Cruth
Author: Barbara Freethy
First published: 2013
Length: 189 pages, 2279 kindle locations
Setting: Contemporary. San Francisco.
Sex: Clean.
Hero: Rags to Riches Billionaire Games Developer.
Heroine: Reporter.

*meh*

The only thing I can think is I've read better.
- A distinct problem with editing/proofreading.
- Unfulfilled plot threads (view spoiler).
- Lack of respect.
- Too rapid a relationship development for the characters.
- Unbelievable HEA.

I just really didn't
Becky Claxon
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Andrea was a reporter for the World News Today in Los Angeles. She had been working on a story to take a company down for making subpar baby seats, but had not come up with the information. Her editor-in-chief took her off the story and told her if she wanted to keep her job she would do the cover story of Alexander Donovan who was the magazines man of the year. He agreed to be interviewed, but the magazine wants something besides the fluff he has already given to other reporters. Andrea meets w ...more
Marguerita
Nov 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
It was nice to read a romance story about a hot male and attractive female without the copious amounts of sex added to it. It was refreshing to read a story build up a relationship and make it believable although it happened in about a month.
Joan
dnf at 75%

The more I read, the more unsettled I became with the idea of a romance between a reporter who is doing her utmost to find the secret that Alex is clearly hiding.

I find her behaviour abhorrent actually - I knew the story revolved around Andrea trying to dig the dirt on Alex, but I hadn't realised up to this point just how uncomfortable I was, reading this. Alex is also a bit creepy though - I mean, he KNEW what she wanted and he should never have agreed to be interviewed.

This is goi
Susan Stephens Ballain
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great love story!
Mindy
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Andrea is a writer and Alex is her subject. They have an interesting relationship. She has to struggle with how much of his truth she wants to write about. I can't wait to read more about the other characters in future books.
Maria
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The first book in a new series by Barbara Freethy introduces us to the characters. It's contemporary romance with women of today, professional and strong. They know what they want and are working to make it happen.
Grace Tolman
Mar 28, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a new author to me so I didn't know what to expect. The synopsis sounds interesting, especially the idea of a reporter digging "dirt" on a famous billionaire. Right as soon as the two main characters meet sparks fly, and that's both the negative and positive. So right there, I knew this was a book to read cause I just love love/hate relationships between the two main characters. It makes for a funny and engaging read.
I also found the story of our billionaire quite interesting. We hear o
Judy
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful story about Alexander who is a very successful man and Andrea who is struggling in her job as a writer. Andrea gives her all on each story and without getting any results on her current story her boss threatens her that her next story needs to be above par or she could loss her job. The new story is the cover story, Man of the Year, about Alexander who is very private and no other writer has been able to write anything other than superficial details. Alex has secrets about hi ...more
Pam
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Andrea is a writer that's been given one last chance. Her source for her story has disappeared & her employers want her to drop that story since it's taking too long. She's given the task of writing the cover story for the Man of the Year, Alexander Donovan. No one has been able to get more than superficial information on him & the editor is hoping Andrea can come up with more.

Alex is hiding his past. He's been able to keep the other reporters from digging deep but he senses Andrea will be diff
Gwen S.
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Joyful
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In book 1 of the Bachelors & Bridesmaids is a fun, romantic series about a group of female friends who start out as bridesmaids and end up as brides. Andrea Blain, a news reporter, is supposed to cover the news, but whenever she is on the trail of a big story, things just happen. With one last chance to prove herself, Andrea is given the cover story on sexy billionaire heartbreaker, Alexander Donovan. He appears to be living the American dream, but Andrea is determined to uncover the real story. ...more
Jennie Fortna
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kiss Me Forever is the 1st book in the Bachelors and Bridesmaids series and what a great way to start the series! ! Can’t wait to read the next book in the series!

Andrea is an investigative reporter that has to do a cover story on the “Man of the Year” Alex Donovan. If she doesn’t find the in-depth story that will sell millions for World News Today she will lose her job. When she meets Alex, he isn’t what she expected and soon feelings come into play and she is not sure that exposing his past is
Ellen White
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
KISS ME FOREVER by Barbara Freethy. Bachelors and Bridesmaids book 1
Andre is to write the cover story for " the man of the year" Alex Donovan.
They can't be serious, he's a playboy, computer games, even if a cover story is a plum job, no. Find an angle to write about, it will sell millions, or find another job. She is to shadow him, and what is he expecting a " bulldog" type of a reporter. Seeing her, surprises him, and the challenges. Having read her articles, they were intense and serious, so w
Doni
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book!
It is a captivating & emotional story.
It really pulled at all my heartstrings.
Andrea Blain is a journalist. She's been
after a hot story for six weeks, with no story to show for it. She's given the option, do a indept front page article on
"Man of The Year", Alex Donovan or else.
Alex is the illustrious billionaire playboy.
He has always been private about his
life. He only tells reporters what
he wants them to know. That is, till
he meets Andrea. She knows when
Cindy
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book made me feel differently than any book in a long time. Your childhood shapes your future. You can go down, float along, or pull yourself up and do great things despite (or because of) your upbringing. Barbara Freethy has written a story that goes there that makes you appreciate your own story, and makes you want to hug that little boy and just love him.

All grown up, Alex has done well, but he carries secret scars. Andrea is a reporter – hired to uncover Alex’s secrets or lose her job.
KimberlyDawn
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me Forever is the first book in the Bachelors & Bridesmaids series. Andrea is a writer, and somehow things just always seem to happen when she is covering a story. She is given one last chance: Do a story on Alexander Donovan. Andrea is determined to uncover all of Alex's secrets and write the best story, one her editor will be thrilled with. But as she gets to know Alex, she may find that is harder than she thought. She could lose everything that really matters. This story was really good. ...more
Stephanie
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has been on my to be read list forever! I have been in a reading slumped and this was the book I picked up to try to get out of it. And this book just did that! Check it out now if you have not yet!

This book was amazing and shows that work and pleasure don't always go together. I could feel the passion and love explode from the book between the two main characters: Alex and Andrea. The two most stubborn characters you meet. And sometimes secrets will come out that make the bond even st
Cathy Egan
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short but sweet story. I don't know if i had an original copy, but there was quite a few typos and missing words, which surprised me. I like the characters, Alex and Andrea, in this story. I'm hoping that since this is book 1 in a series, they will show up in the future books. It's a typical sweet romance where Andrea is on assignment to write a story about a billionaire playboy, Alex, and they fall for each other. Barbara Freethy always writes amazing characters, so I enjoyed the book, just wis ...more
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Andrea is trying to keep her job as a reporter and has been given an assignment to prove herself by covering her magazine's Man of the Year, Alexander Donovan. A self made millionaire, handsome and very secretive. Alex is living the dream and Andrea is going to try to get some dirt on the man. What she gets is a soft heart, attraction and falling in love. She is torn between seeking and reporting the truth, or being loyal and compassionate to Alex. The book was very predictable with twists and t ...more
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in Barbara's Bachelors and Bridesmaid series and it definitely makes you want more. The characters are very believable and the storyline makes sense. Sometimes things happen to quickly and you wonder how this could ever happen, not thus time. I love the romance and the struggles this couple goes through. Definitely going to get rest of the series now. Another Barbara Freethy success.
NaDell
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Andrea is a reporter and her editor makes her take a cover story about Alex who is a billionaire and not the kind of article she likes to write, but she needs the job, so she starts asking questions and digs deeper than the puff piece article that Alex is used to. Andrea has to go to events with Alex for a weekend and pries into his life enough to figure out that he's more than the man he is normally portrayed as being.
Diana Reeves
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rough upbringing

Alex Donovan is the CEO and founder of a video gaming company and is to be named “man of the year”. All he has to do is get through an interview with a reporter from the magazine company who represent the man of the year. He expected the typical questions but when Andrea Blain shows up for the interview, he knew the interview was not going to be anything like he’s done in the past.
Stephenee
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read that left the reader wanting more! I am already looking forward to the next book in the series! The college friends and pacts that they made to always be there for the other and to be a part of the wedding happens in this one and you can see the set up for the next book in the series.
This was a great read for a chilly afternoon! Don't hesitate to add it to your TBR list today!!
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am still new to Barbara's books but have truly enjoyed each and every one I've read. This is a very good story of 2 people from different worlds who are attracted to each other but feel like there are many things that keep them apart. This book is a quick read, but then I had a hard time putting it down until I was done! I voluntarily read an ecopy from the author for an honest review.
Debbie Eyre
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have only just started reading Barbara Freethy books & as of yet have not been disappointed! I actually read book 6 of this series first & loved it so much decided to start at the beginning! Kiss me forever was a great read which I could not put down & will definitely be reading the rest of the series. Great story, great characters, this book is a must for any romantic reader! ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Once Upon a Texas Christmas (Whiskey River Christmas, #4)
  • Hannah (Farraday Country, #8)
  • Breathless In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Bride (The McCall Brothers Book 4)
  • All He Wants For Christmas (Yours for Christmas Book, #1)
  • Her Indulgent Cowboy (Harland County, #7)
  • Made In Paradise (Family Forever #2)
  • His Christmas Cowgirl (Wildflower Ranch #6)
  • Blue Moon (Blue Mountain #2)
  • Christmas Glitter (Moore Sisters of Montana, #1)
  • Holiday Hearts (The Canadays of Montana, #3)
  • Scored
  • Hold Me Close (Last Frontier Lodge, #7)
  • Jason (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 2)
  • No Ordinary Love (Journey's End Billionaires, #1)
  • Playing For Fun (Stewart Island, #6)
  • Shine On Oklahoma (Bliss in Big Falls Book 4)
  • Say You'll Stay (To Serve and Protect, #2)
Barbara's love of writing developed out of a love of reading. Growing up in an all-boy neighborhood, she spent quite a bit of time reading through her mother's large library, many of which were romantic novels. After graduating from the University of California at Santa Barbara, she went into Public Relations, but soon discovered that writing was her true passion.

Barbara was traditionally publishe

Bachelors & Bridesmaids (7 books)
  • Steal My Heart (Bachelors & Bridesmaids #2)
  • All Your Loving (Bachelors & Bridesmaids #3)
  • Before I Do (Bachelors & Bridesmaids, #4)
  • Falling Into You (Bachelors & Bridesmaids #5)
  • Forever Starts Tonight (Bachelors & Bridesmaids, #6)
  • Dreaming of You (Bachelors & Bridesmaids, #7)