Start by marking “This Years Love” as Want to Read:
This Years Love

This Years Love

3.17  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Love : a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person; the object of attachment, devotion, or admiration.

This isn't a love story; but it is a story about love. Avoir is loved. She has always been loved. But there is something wrong with the love she is given and at age 16, Avoir just isn't sure how much more of this kind of love she’s going to be able to take. It’
Published October 16th 2014 by self (first published October 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about This Years Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Years Love

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Kristen Forever.)

“I don’t want you to be happy with someone else. I can’t stand the thought of someone else getting to be with you. I know it’s not fair but I hate the idea of anyone else ever getting to love you.”

This was a contemporary romance story, with a mad-scientist twist.

Avoir was an okay character, although she did seem to have problems making up her mind who she loved. I did feel so
Phoenix
Oct 30, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: unreadable
I am an avid reader, have been reading in three languages for most of my life, and have a fairly broad area of interest. As a result, I am quite easy going, love discovering new things and am not too set in my ways, literally speaking.

Unfortunately over the years, due to the shear number of questionable tricks and tactics employed by authors desperate to break out of the pack, I have developed a number of pet peeves.

This book's description manages to rub the wrong way two of those pet peeves and
A. Fae
Apr 02, 2015 rated it liked it
This Years Love[sic]
By Kristen Forever
There are moments when you happen upon a book that really puzzles you, in positive and negative ways, and when you finish it you merely shake your head to try and clear the chaos that’s rolling about simply from what someone has written. That’s what This Years Love[sic] by Kristen Forever did to me, and even now, several reads later, I still think back on her book and shake my head.
I was completely perplexed as to how to rate this book. The concept gained i
Kia
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-and-r2rs
I got this book for free to review it for the author (I kind of suck at writing these things)

True Rating: 3.69
This book was pretty okay. This book would have been a five if only because of a few issues that I could not get over. The plot was good and was completely different from what I was expecting. I was expecting a love story about how this one guy treated this one girl differently. But I was wrong. Turn out This Years Love has a few paranormal aspects that were interesting and very confusi
Marni
Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I had to give it a day after finishing this book before I wrote a review. This was a very long read and the ups and downs and suspense had me in knots, then the ending simply killed me. I needed time for fear I would write why? why? why? I closed the book feeling I needed more. That said, this was a skillfully written story of a young girl who had to learn to live with a very unusual ...um...'glitch' in her hormones that affected others around her. The depth and detail in the book pulled me in, ...more
Elizabeth
I can't give it a rating, since I could only read to page 18. I simply couldn't get into the story. There was a lot of confusion.
Mati
Nov 11, 2014 added it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I'm not going to give this one a rating because honestly, I couldn't get through it. The writing style just made it really awkward and difficult to read.
Rachel Roberts
Genevieve
is currently reading it
Jan 14, 2018
Young Adult Book ...: FREE READ FOR HONEST REVIEWS!! 5 30 Feb 05, 2015 04:18PM
Kristen Forever was born and one day will die. Before that happens, she is determined to eat as much cotton candy as possible.

Kristen Forever likes to believe in magic and she wants you to believe too. She'll continue to write stories until she retires, at which point she will promptly join the circus.
More about Kristen Forever