Start by marking “Haunting Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #4)” as Want to Read:
Haunting Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #4)

Haunting Leigh

(Literal Leigh Romance Diaries #4)

It’s Halloween, Leigh’s favorite time of the year. As a rookie witch with high hopes, she has a lot to look forward to.
When a mysterious supernatural force meddles in her life things take a turn for the worse.
Hunter gets caught in the paranormal crossfire and his very soul may be at risk. Leigh’s job seems to have suddenly gone sour as well.
The public school doesn't sha
Published October 27th 2014 by Black Paw Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Haunting Leigh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haunting Leigh

T.M. Payne
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Book: Haunting Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries Book #4)
Author: Melanie James
Publication Date: 10/27/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
By far the best Leigh book yet.

Leigh is on a roll in this one along with Gertie and the rest of the gang and who is bombarded by their antics? None other than Hunter. Leigh’s boyfriend finds himself without himself ..

Oh and there is a shopping trip to the mall and the adult toy store for Gertie.

This book had me busting o
Terri Carle
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Funny, Ghost, Witches, a black cat name Luna and a boyfriend with great hippie parents, This book has it all and it is the perfect formula for another winner for Melanie James! Well Done!
Ashley
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, own
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. I am a part of the Review Team @ The Paranormal Bookshelf.

Category: paranormal, romance, humor, witches
Spoilers: NONE
Book #4 in the Literal Leigh Romance Diaries Series

This book I did not want to put down. Had to throw that out there first and foremost. It took me just a couple of hours to read through and I cannot wait for the next book in the series. Okay with that being said this story picks up right where book #3 ended
Anna Salamatin
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As always, Leigh has done it again! ...a misunderstood note, a very heavy vase, and one violently angry witch is what gets the trouble started this time, and the hits just keep on coming until everyone is involved in the antics, even Hunter's left over hippie parents play a part in this over the top, bust a gut, laughing til you cry installment of the Literal Leigh Romance Dairies....
Leigh & company goes ghost hunting, out smarts a double dealing ghost & Luna talks with a ghost cat!
We al
Sam Spencer
Apr 20, 2015 rated it liked it
In an earlier book it was stated that Luna was adopted at a shelter. All of a sudden she's a stray that showed up on her own? Did the writer even bother to reread what she had previously written?
These ADULTS don't seem to be able to think through actions well enough to avoid serious consequences IN THEIR OWN LIVES. It is almost insulting to my intelligence that I am to believe that Leigh can be responsible for people's CHILDREN.

And that proposal!!!!
Nothing about love, or devotion, nothing about
Jessica Enoch-mosier
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Leigh's magic is so accidental prone.... It seems to get her in more trouble than good... In Haunted Leigh we will be dealing with ghosts and ghost nappers... Who's ghost got ghosted napped? How did Leigh's friend become a ghost... Will they stay a ghost?? Leigh has to turn to her boyfriends far out parents for help as well as her lovely friends... Some how Esmeralda and Marie older and wiser witches becomes tight in the group in this book. Just wait till you read how... We also learn a little b ...more
Sheryl
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given this novella for an honest review by author Melanie James. This is part 4 of a 5 part series by the author.

Halloween was soon approaching and this was the first Halloween for Leigh being a new witch and she was excited. She had lots to do with her teaching, her parents anniversary and with her new boyfriend Hunter. Things start to get out of hand when a ghost barges onto the scene.

Ghosts, witches, golems and a seance seem to bring laughs to this read. I love the character Leigh and t
Louisa
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great Leigh book by Melanie James full of love, laughter and magic

Leading up To Halloween is hard the school Leigh teaches at because religious celebrations are forbidden. So when she and Gertie get the kids of make a Golum you know there are going to be a few magical hiccups. That's no the only problem Leigh must face when she get the wrong message from Hunter and in a fit of anger she magically knock's his spirt out of his body. To make matters worse his ghost is then kidnapped, the on
Betty
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Leigh and the madcap crew are back at it again. First, there is the hilarious Wedding Anniversary celebration for Leigh's parents. Then Leigh gets upset with her boyfriend Hunter and unknowingly unleashes some powerful mojo and the hijinks begin. There are a couple of surprises about Luna the cat and friends Kelly and Lindsey. Melanie has done it again - another hilarious story that has you rolling on the floor laughing!! I can't wait for the next one - Joyful Leigh. I just love this series.
Crissy Sutcliffe
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Melanie has done it again! this is my favorite of the leigh series yet! I love how you are kept guessing on what is going to happen next. these books pique my curiosity from the get go, needing to see what trouble Leigh gets into at the next turn! If you want to read a great comedy/love story, these books are for you!!
Linda Quick
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another winner! This is fun and funny. I loved seeing the mischief that Leigh could get into and totally loved Hunter's parents. If you're looking for an entertaining and fun book, this is it. While it is a stand alone book, you'll enjoy it more if you begin with the first in the series, Accidental Leigh.
Dawn Hagan
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I Love Books Review

Every book in this quirky little series just gets better and better! Melanie James is a brilliant mastermind of an author. I just want to get hands on anything she writes!
Dawn Trepczyk
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Melanie James does it again with this book. There were times where I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop. Leigh is just wonderful. You never know what Leigh and her friends will get themselves into. Hunter Leighs boyfriend upsets her, and this is where the fun begins.
Lyn Jenkins
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh My!

Moon watchers, Halloween haters, Golems, Ghosts! You name it this episode had most of it. Leigh and Gertie certainly had their wands twisted this time. It all comes together better than you would imagine. Luna proves to be a true witchy cat.
Nancy Bodie
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This was a well written funny story! This is a perfect afternoon escape. Great characters and storyline! Highly recommend this series!
Jacky
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Once again Melanie James takes you on an amusing ride with the young rookie witch Leigh and all her friends. There is more magic and mayhem in this book and the friends all have to work together to fix the misfortunes that have bounded loose. Another light reading story in the Leigh Story.

H
Phaedra Seabolt
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this might have been my favorite book in the series. Leigh and her friends are extremely excited to have learned that they are all witches, though I am not really sure what her friends can do. Leigh has decided not to do much writing at her magical desk so as to avoid any more unfortunate spells going wrong. However, Leigh learns that her magic can come from herself without the use of her desk. Luna, Leigh's cat, brings her a note from Hunter, her boyfriend who has been living with her s ...more
Elizabeth Robbins
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Haunting Leigh is a perfect addition to the series! Hilarious and believable, if my friends and I were witches, this would be our story. I absolutely love Hunter's parents! They are totally hilarious! And of course, Gertie is always good for a laugh. I can't wait to see what happens next :-)
edited on December 12th to include that I just listened to the audiobook. I'm marathoning this series again to clear my head. Here's my new review:
What could be better than Leigh and all of her friends visiti
JoAn
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Haunting Leigh by Melanie James is the fourth book and is the best so far, in my opinion. I listened to the audiobook narrated by Hollie Jackson. I've said it before in the previous book reviews that Hollie Jackson does a great job in this series.

Leigh is enjoying her favorite holiday, Halloween. We get to see her in the classroom with her children and that was enjoyable and refreshing. Gertie is visiting and while with Leigh at the school they have a run-in with a vindictive school librarian. T
Crystal
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better. I would recommend you read the first three books before you start on this, the fourth book in the series. Leigh is at it again. This time she gets mad at her boyfriend and accidentally knocks him out. Only as with all things Leigh does, she doesn't knock him out, she knocks the spirit out of him and it is up to her and the rest of the crew, including Hunter's parents, to get his spirit back into his body.

If you haven't checked out the Literal Le
Relina Skye
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Haunting Leigh" by Melanie James is the fourth novel in the "Literal Leigh Romance Diaries Series". It's almost Halloween, one of Leigh's favorite time of year. With the Witches' Gala quickly approaching, Leigh is looking forward to attending it with her boyfriend Hunter. But when Gertie goes with her into work one day, the two of them decide it's time to create a new story. This one will be about a Golem. Between their attempt to keep the story a secret, along with several more plot twists and ...more
Stephanie  Mae
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Transferred my review from audible

"I LOVE Leigh!"

Would you consider the audio edition of Haunting Leigh to be better than the print version?
That is a hard choice because I LOVE reading and reading about Leigh is amazing but listening to Hollie Jackson narrate and bring everything to life is even more amazing!

Who was your favorite character and why?
Leigh is always my favorite character. Leigh always has me laughing.

Which character – as performed by Hollie Jackson – was your favorite?
That would a
K.M. Lowe
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book the best out of them all so far. This was a test to see how much love Leigh had for Hunter. The Time was against them and she had to pull all the strings to get Hunters ghost back inside of his body. This was the first book in the series that had the right genre attached. (this book did have paranormal features) I look forward to reading the next one. It was nice to read this book and there was no humour about ADHD or any other illness. This book was better written and the fa ...more
Amanda Knobloch
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
She did it again! Its a great story and so funny! This one is a continuation of the 1st through 3rd books in the series. Hunter and Leigh's relationship goes to the next level and I'm so happy for them. All four the new witches finally get to go to the witch's gala and have a great time... There is something even better at the end of the book and I'm so happy about it. I look forward to reading the next book.
Christy
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is wonderful and hard to put down. The exciting journey of young witches and extended family keeps you on the edge of your seat. Melanie James makes you laugh throughout the whole book. You never know what disaster is going to happens to these "witches" next. I also can"t wait to see what disasters Leigh's friends create now that there witches too! I was happy to see Leigh write a 2nd something that turned out ok!
Kelsey
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really love this series from Melanie James! In Haunting, Leigh and Hunter's relationship goes up another notch, so of course, Leigh's mishaps follow suit. There's some hilarious scenes, plus you can't go wrong with a paper mache golem, teachers turned into mice, a haunted house and a ghost cat. Gertie's antics also provide a lot of entertainment. This is a must read for all fans of Melanie's Accidental Leigh series!
Rosemary
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
the continuing story of a new witch,Leigh a school teacher who must be carful at her job...and as usual,nothing seems to go the way she plans but Leigh is a quick thinker and when bad things begin to happen to her and her friends,she knows very well how to get thru them,even while learning "witchcraft"..
Tammy Lindey
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A sweet surprise

I don't know why I'm always surprised at the magnitude of Melanie's amazing ability to pull m into a different world. I absolutely adore Leigh and all her mishaps and joy. I have to say I saw the ending before it happened and I'm happy it finally happened. I can't wait until Joyful Leigh comes out.
Jana Gundy
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A good laugh

Leigh is always getting into some kind of trouble especially with Gertie. It's Halloween and Leigh's favorite holiday. Hunter is staying with Leigh but a misunderstanding ends up turning into disaster for Hunter. Can Leigh save him in time? Join the gang as they make things right and make you laugh
Miranda Shanklin
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! If you are looking for a funny upbeat series this is perfect.

Leigh and her group can't seem to stay out of trouble. As their magic always does it backfires on them and blows up in their faces. I had a hard time putting it down because I couldn't wait to see what they would get themselves into next.
  • Broken (ShadowLight Saga, #2)
  • Witches Protection Program
  • Guarding Angel (Fallen Redemption, #1)
  • Full of Fire
  • Witch Hollow and the Wrong Spell (Witch Hollow, #1)
  • Baehrly Beginning (Goldie Locke and the Were Bears 0.5)
  • Noelle's Wish (A Christmas Tale #1)
  • The Rise of the Red Shadow (The Book of Deacon, #0.5)
  • Bewitching Bedlam (Bewitching Bedlam, #1)
  • Witch to Choose (Heart of a Witch, #1)
  • A New Witch in Town (Maybe Two) (Tale about the Witches of Springsville #1)
  • Goddess Born (Goddess Born, #1)
  • Bad Potions (Charmed in Vegas, #1)
  • Brewing Boys (Tree's Hollow Witches #3)
  • Saved By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #5)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part VI (The Vampire Hunters Daughter, #6)
  • The Witch and the Englishman (Witches, #2)
  • A Little Bit Cupid
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author, Melanie James spent 14 years as an IT systems administrator before tiring of the hustle and bustle of the technology world. She's doing what she loves, by writing paranormal comedy, steamy paranormal, and contemporary romance books. Melanie has a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in Leadership and Development, with a minor ...more

Literal Leigh Romance Diaries (6 books)
  • Accidental Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #1)
  • Serious Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #2)
  • Hopeful Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #3)
  • Joyful Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #5)
  • Disastrous Leigh (Literal Leigh Marriage Diaries, #6)
“That’s America, land of the free and home of the strange.” 0 likes
“he started yelping out ‘Ork! Ork! Ork!’ and slapping his hands together, then he was back to normal.” 0 likes