Start by marking “Cut to the Chase (Dangerous Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cut to the Chase (Dangerous Love, #2)

Cut to the Chase

(Dangerous Love #2)

Between passion and peril lies the ultimate seduction . . .

When Erin Whitley is alone with Chase Montclair, high above the city in his glittering penthouse, she sees a side of the legendary businessman no one ever sees. As powerful and commanding in the bedroom as he is in the boardroom, Chase can melt her with a word and thrill her with a touch. But when he bares his sou
Published March 8th 2016 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about Cut to the Chase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cut to the Chase

Beth
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

So after reading Thrill of the Chase (the first book in the series) I was extremely annoyed because it ended on a cliffhanger but it didn't say anywhere that it would be. Now after reading this book I am much happier, the synopsis says this book is about Erin and Chase from the previous book I would definitely say that is wrong and I don't think this book needed as much of Erin and Chase in as it did (considering most of their scenes were involving sex so it didn't really add anything to
Heather andrews
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Chase can be an eager beaver when it comes to his woman, “god, you’re beautiful… and mine,” he said, taking off his shirt and pants." Chase doesn't have patience when he finds out something might be wrong with his woman, “Erin, what’s wrong?” he asked, ignoring Dr. Martinez completely. He rushed over and grabbed Erin’s hand." I liked this book I loved Chase.
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
What an emotional and suspenseful roller coaster of a read. I was captured right from the beginning. We start with a hot and steamy moment between Chase and Erin. Wow, what a way to start a book.

Chase want’s Erin to move in with him but she has a stalker/rapist that is threatening the safety of her loved ones. She is hesitant to move in with him for fear that something will happen to him. They decide to meet with a profiler to help find her rapist.

Mia use to be a profiler and has been asked by
Tina
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great storyline in a two book series. I fell in love with Chase and Paul's characters. It was one of those books that I couldn't put down.
Mary Strunk
This is book two in the series and you get more answers from the first book. This book does have Chase & Erin in it but also includes two new characters which is Paul & Mia. I have to say the author still knows how to get you hooked into the story.

Chase & Erin are still dealing with the stalker issue only now it has gotten worse. When things get out of hand, they have no choice but to call in for some help. Paul (Erin's brother) has never had a girlfriend after what happened to his s
Danielle
Dnf @ 38% while I didn't read the first book in this series had no effect on me not wanting to finish this book. I had trouble getting into the story. They have an idea who is after Erin but it's the getting there part that is taking forever.

So far Chase and Erin are being stalked by this nut job Scott and frankly this Scott isn't really doing anything but sending weird messages to her. The police have no leads so they ask ex nypd profiler Mia to help them figure it out.

I also had a issue with
Jun 11, 2017
100sweet
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
DNF @ 55%.

This story really slowed down and was boring. I feel like it should have been concluded in the first book. There is no reason for the villain to get away so many times from people who have so many resources. Plus, this is more a story about Paul and Mia then Chase and Erin. It was also too coincidental that Mia had a history with the villain and he just happened to be obsessed with her as well.
Maggie
Aug 10, 2016
Danielle Kulk
Mar 09, 2016
Elle Keating
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Charlee
Jul 12, 2017
Elle Keating is the author of romance novels with sexy heroes and fierce females. Her first book, Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love, #1), was published by Forever Romance’s digital imprint, Forever Yours, in 2015. Cut to the Chase (Dangerous Love, #2) soon followed. Most recently, Elle self-published Wanting More (Dangerous Love, #3), Back to the Start (Dangerous Love, #4) Feels Like Falling (Da ...more

Dangerous Love (5 books)
  • Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love, #1)
  • Wanting More (Dangerous Love, #3)
  • Feels Like Falling (Dangerous Love, #5)
  • Back to the Start (Dangerous Love, #4)