Start by marking “Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love, #1)

Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love #1)

3.56  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Between danger and desire lies the ultimate obsession . . .

Erin Whitley knows she shouldn’t fantasize about her boss. Yet from the moment the legendary Chase Montclair summons her to his office, all she can do is think about having his sexy hands all over her. No matter how much her body wants to give in to Chase, Erin knows that a relationship with him will expose her dee
Published December 15th 2015 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about Thrill of the Chase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thrill of the Chase

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
DNF at 15%

Le sigh.

Now look, I love the possessive and domineering billionaire alpha-holes. Like a lot. But where I draw the line is creepy borderline stalkerish possessive and domineering billionaire alpha-holes.

Thrill of the Chase begins with the hero looking at video surveillance in his office, spotting the heroine who he's never met nor seen before, and deciding that he must have her. So what does he do? Why summon her to her office and proposition her.
Of course he's sexy and rich and blah b
Deserie williams
Mar 21, 2016 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no
self note : just not for me.
Julianna
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
“Thrill of the Chase” was a wonderful read. I have to admit that the pace was a bit slow, but it was so consistent and on point that it really didn’t matter. I love how the suspense and romance was intertwined throughout the story.

Chase Montclair has so much charm that he would be able to stray a nun! He’s a man that has always gotten his way one way or another, but with Erin things are about to get difficult. Which is what men like him need.

Erin Whitley has fantasized about her boss so many ti
Katherine DiLauro
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Let me start off by saying what a great book this turned out to be. My attention was grabbed and I was locked into it. Chase Montclair is a alpha male who is possessive and caring. He saw Erin and had to have her. Which he did in more ways than 1. The trauma that Erin had to endure broke my heart. For the jerk to keep coming into her life really makes me angry. I loved the way Paul protected Erin and how he keeps doing it even though she doesn't want his help. She wants to be the grown up t ...more
Queen Bee
Nov 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Four Stars- I received an ARC for an honest review of Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love #1) by Elle Keating

I really enjoyed this book, it was exciting and full of mystery and suspense. I literally didn't put it down until the very end. I immediately felt bad for everything the Erin had endured in her past and with the support of her brother was making progress at recovering. Chase is a wealthy man who gets what he wants, when he wants. But with Erin he has to be patient and at times doesn't ge
Beth
Dec 14, 2015 rated it liked it

I am so annoyed right now!! I probably would have given this book 5 stars if not for the fact it ends in a cliff hanger, I am not a fan of serials and therefore I avoid reading them except when I can't because they don't make it clear in the books synopsis. I did like the rest of the book though it was engaging and interesting and while I wasn't a huge fan of the characters the story kept me engaged as did my need to see what happened next and how it would all end, so for my sake the ne
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Four Stars!

Heather andrews
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The more comfortable Erin gets the bolder she becomes, “I like this,”she said, twirling his tie between her fingers. His breath caught and he wondered if she took notice. She threw one leg over his and straddled him. Yeah, she noticed." I enjoyed this book Chase was sexy and dominant.
100sweet
Jul 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Excellent book. I finished this so fast. H was exactly the kind want. He was very caveman and all about the h from the moment he sees her. He pursues her relentlessly and does all the chasing. This book is also super hot with some really well written sex scenes. I can't wait to read the next book.
Deanna Sauer
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Couldn't finish. The writing style was good and the characters seemed interesting enough, but the whole story line (or as far as I got anyway) was too similar to 50 shades. Loner college girl getting her own appartment, has an over protective brother, and is being pursued by the wealthy CEO who has a Doctor on call and a friend who does background checks? I gave up when they stepped into an elevator together. It was too much a rewrite of 50 shades. It really could have been better than, but I co ...more
Tina
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved Chase and Erin. Great characters and storyline. A two-book series that I couldn't put down. Definitely a must read for those that like a great story, drama and great sex (of course).
Nikki
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
Thrill of the Chase
Release Date: December 15, 2015
Review copy provided by the publisher

I'll admit, I'm a sucker for a yummy book cover. Romance novel covers are works of art sometimes. When I saw, Thrill of the Chase, I was attracted to the sensuality that was on display. The cover was sexy without being overtly in your face about it. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and I try not to, but damn this one rang all my bells!

Elle Keating is a new to me author. Let me first say that he
Mary Strunk
WOW! I want to be able to give this book more than five stars even with a major cliffhanger at the end. I really enjoyed reading this story and I couldn't put it down. The author keeps you hooked and sticks to the plot. You'll have so many emotions running through this book and you'll feel them all, have some tissues for some parts. You'll feel the connection between the characters and you'll be able to feel the love that they do have for each other.

Erin has had a trouble past and one that she
Akeisha -Til' The Last Page BB
I received an ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I really really tired with this book. This is the first book I've read from Elle. I am going to be really honest here, I didn’t like Thrill of the Chase. There were so many things that were so hard to get passed.

What I liked about the story.......
Paul seemed to stick with me. I liked that he was caring for his sister, protective and he isn’t afraid to tell it like it is.
The little drama/action to the end of the story was good. I l
Carlene Inspired
I am going to admit something about this book that sort of leaves me embarrassed. I read this book a week ago, yesterday I picked up my kindle to find a book to read while I relaxed and opened this book and started it, again. I had completely forgotten it...that's just how the book was for me. After refreshing myself on this one, I guess it's time to review it before I forget it again.

I love a good alpha male, I really love a strong female heroine, but I don't love an alpha male that is borderli
Alicia Huckleby
Dec 23, 2015 rated it liked it
*Sigh*
So first of all let me just tell you the things I liked or loved about this book.
The story is very engaging and captivating. Though it moves a little slow it does a good enough of job of keeping the reader hooked on the story and waiting to see what happens next. I liked the Undeniable chemistry between Chase and Erin. I liked how compassionate and loving Chase was towards Erin. And I liked that the author broached a real life trauma into her tale with Erin. I even loved the ancillary cha
Nancy
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
DNF @ 20%

I hate not finishing an arc, and I rarely ever don't, but Thrill of the Chase just wasn't working for me. The hero completely creeped me out from the first chapter, when he was spying on the heroine, and he got even worse when he came on to her too much too fast. I found myself skimming for a couple pages, because I wasn't a fan of the writing, and I just didn't connect with either main character. I feel bad that I couldn't finish this book, because it had such potential, and I love off
Varied Books
Jul 19, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish
Library book. Note to self- fast skim. Writing wasn't their for me.
Gowri
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An explosive, emotion filled fast read. I enjoyed reading Erin's story.
Cassandra
Dec 22, 2015
Michelle
Jul 20, 2018
travreads
rated it did not like it
Dec 31, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Elle Keating is the author of romance novels with sexy heroes and fierce females. Her first book, Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love, #1), was published by Forever Romance’s digital imprint, Forever Yours, in 2015. Cut to the Chase (Dangerous Love, #2) soon followed. Most recently, Elle self-published Wanting More (Dangerous Love, #3) and a standalone novel, Keeping His Commandments.

An avid reade
More about Elle Keating

Dangerous Love (3 books)
  • Cut to the Chase (Dangerous Love, #2)
  • Wanting More (Dangerous Love, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)