Start by marking “Collision Course” as Want to Read:
Collision Course

Collision Course

Blue isn't how most people picture a hardcore rock music fan - he's self-conscious, delicate, a little nerdy and a lot neurotic. But when he catches the interest of Rhys - the lead singer of his favorite band Collision In Reverse - after a concert, Blue just can't say no. Before he knows what's happening, the band is back on the tour bus and Blue's along for the ride.
While
Published October 25th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published October 24th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Collision Course, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collision Course

Gigi
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
Reading this blurb, I have no idea where my head was when I decided to read this. It did not appeal to me and I was pretty sure I wasn't going to enjoy the way the MCs treated one another. But my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to give it a try.

I'm a romantic at heart and the way the MCs treated each other and themselves was just NOT OK for my tastes. Maybe for part of the book or in flashbacks, but for the vast majority, ummmmNo. I had a pit in my stomach the whole time and other t
Trisie
I absolutely loved the book. It wasn't exactly romantic, at least not explicitly, definitely not what I'm used to in this genre. Though, lately it seems I prefer it to exaggerated romance and you know what? I find this kind of books more real and well, I really love it when I'm choking on emotions while reading a book.
Don't get me wrong though, it is a love story and I do find it sweet in its own way. It's like all the frustration in it makes all sweet moments feel much better.
Susan65
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now this is my kind of story. I like my romance novels to have a bit of realism, a bit of asshole-ish behavior, and I want my guys to work for that elusive happy-for-now or happy-ever-after ending. Otherwise, to me, it’s just a fluffy and totally unrealistic fairy tale…and I don’t really like fairy tales. But I can see why there are only a few reviews, many of which are very negative, and I totally get that some people have triggers that have them swearing off books and authors that push those b ...more
K.S. Morgan
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very real, interesting story about two complicated, stubborn men. I loved it and I loved the author’s style – it was smooth and beautiful, I couldn’t put the book away. I can’t say that something really big happens here, but it’s exactly what made me unable to look away, because the story captivates and just doesn’t let go.

I fell in love with Blue right away. Unusual name, beautiful physical appearance and brilliant mind. He was so genuine, so patient and caring. He didn’t have a high self-es
Vlad
Nov 14, 2014
Bob
Nov 27, 2017
Nijin
rated it did not like it
Tim Boman