Start by marking “The Flesh Cartel, Season 5: Reclamation” as Want to Read:
The Flesh Cartel, Season 5: Reclamation

The Flesh Cartel, Season 5: Reclamation

(The Flesh Cartel #15-19)

In the exciting final season of the Flesh Cartel. . .

With the help of the FBI, Mat Carmichael has let himself be re-taken by the Flesh Cartel. Objective? Rescue his brother, exact revenge, and destroy the entire organization from the inside.

FBI Special Agent Nate Johnson will be playing backup, of course, but to get Dougie out alive, Mat will need to make sure his brother
Published September 1st 2014 by Riptide Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Flesh Cartel, Season 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flesh Cartel, Season 5

Jaime
An excellent conclusion to a series that will change you. The story of Mat & Dougie is probably one of the darkest reads I have ever read, it is so very raw - there were times I felt like I was thrown into another world. These two authors created a tale that takes you on a visceral journey; you will experience what Mat and Dougie go through from the beginning (pre-abduction, the abduction or "procurement," transport, check-in, medical and profile creation, storage, auction, awaiting pickup, ...more
Katerina
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, bdsm
We already know that evil always loses and good eventually will triumph. And after all the hardships the authors pamper us with a deserved and really fat happy ending. Now I can finally breathe. And while I'm still thinking about the sheer size and genius of this series, I decided to let speak the authors themself about this masterpiece.

The following is therefore taken from the epilogue.

On so many levels, The Flesh Cartel was an experiment—one that wasn’t without missteps and setbacks—but we cou
Cadiva
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not for the faint hearted, these books cover every kind of traumatic event you could possibly conceive in one story.

The writing is exemplar though throughout and it never felt salacious no matter how depraved or degrading the situation went to.

The final chapter sees the brothers brought out of the darkness and slowly begin the process of putting their lives back together and, while it's painful to experience, there is hope and light and love which gives a sense of peace and that moving on will b
BookPauper
I'm gonna start off by letting you know I won't be rating this.

I can't.

So back story: I end up in a conversation with a woman in a shop. Turns out we both love Ty and Zane from the Cut & Run series. So she says "Blah blah blah. There's a Ty and Zane cameo in this series The Flesh Cartel. Blah blah blah" I'm hoping those blah blahs were moments I wasn't paying attention and she was very seriously telling me what kind of story I would be getting myself into. (view spoiler)
Jenna
I avoided reviewing this when I finished it a few months ago because I was in denial that it was all over. This is one of my absolute favorite series and I'm still sad that I have no future episodes to look forward to. I'm almost tempted to take away a star because of that disappointed feeling, but I can't because it ended exactly the way it should. This story was a hell of a ride, and I'm so glad I decided to read it despite my initial wariness.

P.S. I will love Mat forever.
Pat
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More than five stars for everyone of these books....
The conclusion was perfect the big brother Mat the lovely Mat who always thought he had to protect Doug at all times through those frightening moments and there were plenty of those..

The horrific times they had at the hands of evil .... sadists and so much more..

Out of the darkness into the light and for Mat and Doug.

Doug who had to work had to be free of Nikolai Petrovic and the megalomaniacal Allen Smythe-Kennedy.

FBI Special Agent Nate John
Jun 16, 2019
Keikanna44
Jul 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
M/M erotic romance author, freelance writer and editor, sadist with a pesky conscience, shamelessly silly, proudly pervish. I'm a twitter addict (@rachelhaimowitz), and I blog every M/W/F at Fantasy Unbound. To learn all about my current and upcoming projects, please stop by my website. I love to hear from folks, so feel free to drop me a line anytime at metarachel (at) gmail (dot) com.

The Flesh Cartel (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Capture (The Flesh Cartel #1)
  • Auction (The Flesh Cartel, #2)
  • Choices (The Flesh Cartel #3)
  • Consequences (The Flesh Cartel #4)
  • The Flesh Cartel #5: Wins and Losses
  • The Flesh Cartel #6: Brotherhood
  • Homecoming (The Flesh Cartel #7:)
  • Loyalties (The Flesh Cartel #8)
  • The Flesh Cartel #9: Trials and Errors
  • False Gods (The Flesh Cartel #10)