Start by marking “Seek and Find Bom Stories: Book of Mormon Stories” as Want to Read:
Seek and Find Bom Stories: Book of Mormon Stories

Seek and Find Bom Stories: Book of Mormon Stories

Featuring scenes from the Book of Mormon, this book will keep kids entertained as they look for their favorite scripture heroes and hidden objects in the colorful illustrations.
Published February 10th 2015 by Cedar Fort Publishing & Media (first published February 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Seek and Find Bom Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seek and Find Bom Stories

Katie W
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I liked that this book starts at the beginning of the Book of Mormon and works through each book. The first page is an introduction that explains what the introduction of the Book of Mormon is and then it gives five things for the reader to find. The next scene takes us to the First Book of Nephi. A recap of the book is given and then a list of things to find is given. Each item is correlated with a scripture of where that item is found. For example: The tree of life--1 Nephi 8:10.

The pictures
Melanie
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed doing seek and find books with my children since they were young and we still pull one out from time to time. We looked at this together one day and had lots of fun! The pictures were easy to find and we enjoyed reviewing some of the stories.

I've seen this illustrator's work before and knew we would have fun looking at some of the other pictures in each scene. We laughed at the pig walking a pig, the cat chasing the turtle and the turtle race (we have a Russian tortoise so pictur
Rachelle
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun new book for kids reminiscent of the old Where's Waldo type books that I used to like as a kid. My kids snapped this up as soon as I pulled it out of the package and I caught them over the next couple days searching and looking at all the details in the pictures. I love the format of this book and how it's such a great opener to discussing Book of Mormon scripture stories that we've been studying as a family. It's fun for the kids to see the illustrations that further bring the cha ...more
L_manning
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There are books that help teach us the stories in the scriptures. There are stories that let us have fun. This book aims to do both. In the history of classic seek and find books before it, Seek & Find Book of Mormon Stories takes those familiar stories from the Book of Mormon stories and adds a fun new angle. With many things to find in the pictures, this book will be sure to entertain while helping people to remember some of the great Book of Mormon stories.

I was so excited for this book b
Rhonda
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS
This is a nice seek & find with Book of Mormon scenes and items found in the scriptures. I really liked the art work. some were funny, some were unique and even has the scriptures where the items were found. Even tells a little about what the scenes were.
This would be a good book for keeping kids quite while they look for the hidden objects.
I had fun looking for the items in the pictures.
thirty two pages of fun with looking for the scriptures.
I was given this ebook to read by Ced
Mindy
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book takes me back to when I was younger and Where's Waldo was all the rage! When my daughters were younger, we loved looking at Seek and Find books together. I love that this is a Book of Mormon centered book that teaches kids about the scriptures and helps visualize them too. I enjoyed how the pages are in order of the Book of Mormon, even the introduction and witnesses. Then gives an introduction to each book of scripture and activities that go with each. Very fun! The illustrations are ...more
Carter Harrison
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome! It was so much fun to read and then find all the different things! I love this!
Jacinto Bowks
rated it did not like it
Jul 07, 2017