Start by marking “Fallen Angel, Part 3 - A Mafia Romance (Fallen Angel #3)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Angel, Part 3 - A Mafia Romance (Fallen Angel #3)

Fallen Angel, Part 3 - A Mafia Romance

(Fallen Angel #3)

Being married to the dark and dangerous Robert Stone doesn’t come without its problems - trust being one of them.

Trusting your average husband means you believe he won’t cheat on you. Trusting a man like Robert is accepting that he will kill to protect his family.

Brooke loves her husband - mind, body, and soul - she will do whatever is necessary to protect that love.

But w
Paperback
Published December 29th 2014 (first published December 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Angel, Part 3 - A Mafia Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Angel, Part 3 - A Mafia Romance

Start your review of Fallen Angel, Part 3 - A Mafia Romance (Fallen Angel #3)
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Some women get presents from their husbands, a pair of new shoes perhaps. I got the delicious Robert Stone and I would walk barefoot if I had to choose.

I had to make a conscious effort not to be close to him. My body needed to feel his, even if it was just a brush of his arm or a linking of one finger. If we were in a crowded room, if I concentrated on finding him, all I had to do was close my eyes.

Corrupting you has become my all time favourite sport.

My Review:

I have adored thi
Jade Simcox (3 Degrees Of Fiction)
We follow on from Brooke and Robert's story from Part 2. I loved these characters from the start and Tracie didn't disappoint in the this book. I couldn't wait to jump into this story because the characters and storyline are so gripping and flowed beautifully.
Do you know sometimes when you read a series and you then a new book comes out, you feel you have to re read to remember what happened? Well not with this book. I jumped straight into this story and it felt like I hadn't been away from the
Donna
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING

Another wonderful AMAZINGLY written book. I love visiting the world of Robert and Brooke. Never know what is going to happen! I hope this isn't the end of their adventure
Carmel's Addictive Nighttime Reads
Robert and Brooke return in Fallen Angel Part 3 along with the gang and wow my emotions have been on a right ride from sharing fear, shock and then tears ..... yes real tears.

With more of Robert's past being unveiled things and links being discovered their is a real strain within the family, but how much do the wives want to know?

A tradegy strikes, what does this mean for everyone? How does it directly affect Robert, Brooke and Travis? Can they overcome this or does it all become too much?

An am
Alison
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

I was given this book to read in turn for an honest review!!!

Robert will do whatever it takes to protect his family and Brooke has every faith in his decisions. When tragedy strikes Travis and Robert find their relationship strained. As Robert battles to keep his family safe and rebuild his relationship with Travis, his heart is telling him something he never thought he would ever feel, confiding in Brooke could break her heart.

With tragedy brings heartbreak. Can the love of others he
Lou
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As the story of Robert and Brookes lives and love unfold the more we see just how people change and adapt both together and individually.
Robert is a dark and dangerous man, but he is fiercely loving, he would do anything to protect those he loves. When tragedy strikes relationships become strained, the question is can those relationships be repaired or rebuilt.
Fallen Angel Part 3 shows us just how far Robert has come, just how much he has changed and grown. He still has the dark and dangerous ai
Hopelessly Devoted
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Review
This story continues the trilogy perfectly (I'm hoping there will be a book 4 however -cough- Tracie!!!)
What i loved about this book was that we finally saw Roberts softer side in all of its glory (albeit we saw flashes of it before) and that softer side makes him all the more appealing to the female reader (after all who doesn't love a tall, dark and brooding rich boy with troubles that run deeper than the Thames but who has a heart of gold?)
Brooke is one of the most relatable female
Lucii Dixon
*Beta read*

Brooke and Robert are back once again, with more love and more drama, more sex and more arguing. It wouldn't be Fallen Angel without all this right?

I love this series with a passion, one of my all time favourite series that I could read over and over again, and this book was no exception. Absolutely fantastically written, as always by Mrs Tracie Podger. I look forward to the next book and any book written by this author and I highly recommend this series!

*Reviewed on behalf of Book-Lo
Karen S
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Tracie really knocked it out of the ballpark with this one. For me, it rounded Robert and Brooke's journey off perfectly. I loved every page of it and found myself thoroughly swept away in the story. I adore books that draw you in and make you feel like a part of their world and this is one book that certainly does that. I lived every emotion...smiled, sobbed, had hot flushes and I think I even stopped breathing at one point! Thank you Tracie for your wonderful books and fantastic writing. ...more
Louise Bailey
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Speechless Amazingly well written. If i could give you 50 stars i would BEST by far.

I love reading about Robert and Brooke story i wish it never had to end.
This story had me from the start, i found myself reading it and feeling every emotion, sob and smiles that Robert and Brooke was feeling. It was roller-coaster and i had to keep putting it down from time to time to just prolong the story a bit more.
As if it wasn't enough to be married to the dark and dangerous Robert stone this story had
Paula Radell
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review will follow during the tour, January 5-12, 2015!
Kat Ryker
Again, what I wrote about the story and the concept of the first two books, applies here. You really need to read the first two before tackling #3, since number three almost feels like it doesn't fit until you've read #4. This is more like a "getting ready for Travis" kind of story in this particular book.

Travis wasn't very impressive in this one, I hate to say. His character offended me in a couple of spots because he kept his head up his butt, and I'd thought he was more intelligent than that.
Ida Jolley
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fallen Angel 3

I liked book 3. The couple is great. And I really like Brooke. She’s smart, and playful and now she’s getting ready to take her place in the world it seems. She is involved with the business and the home, and now they are going to try something else.
Robert and Travis have to settle things because they are brothers at heart. And they are best friends who also have a working relationship.
The story is good, I enjoyed it
Riah Pilling
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So addictive

It's so so easily to fall under the spell of these books, for example, I just neglected the washing up to read this one. I feel like I know these characters personally and I can't believe how easily Podger made me care about them! A very worthy sequel!
Kaye Springett
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this series of so far 6 and a few novellas and falling in love with this series it has everything drama angst and Iv shed a few tears to can’t wait to read book 4
Rita Clyde Tsike
Such an amazing writer

This is the second time I’m reading this series. How can one write so well? Tracy is a gifted writer and I will be reading all her books
Pauline
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoying this series . Can’t wait for next book
Tamotha clark
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Family fight and make up

This couple 💑are so intense in their lives and love. Robert and his bro is having family issues. But love and understanding heal trouble watets
DJ
Aug 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
I just couldn’t get past the third book. I tried to stick it out and finish the series but it’s just so boring. There’s no plot, no middle, no buildup.
Jamie
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review can also be found on: http://bbf-book-boyfriends.blogspot.de/

I was provided copies of each of those books for an honest review!

First of all, I should've written this review so much earlier, but as usual, life takes on a different turn. However, I finally got the time to really sit down and get everything out that makes this series so brilliant.

I won't post any synopsis this time, because let's be honest, I'm reviewing all three books, so it's hard to put a synopsis down. Let's just
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
WOW!!! I don't think I have any other words to express how much I loved this book. I fell in love with this series when I read Robert - the short story accompanying the Fallen Angel books, and I just craved more of the tortured alpha-male, the dark and dangerous and extremely delicious Robert stone. So the first thing I did when I had some free time around the holidays was to pick up the first two books in the series and that just kept me falling in love with Tracie Podger's writing even deeper ...more
Joanne Mountford
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I just can not get enough of these characters. This story can literally take you on an adventure which you will believe to be true. I found myself dreaming of this book. The impact this story has had on my life is one of excitement. I have loved every minute of reading this story.

Everything revolves around Robert. He is the main man, boss, leader what ever you want to call him. He has two very best friends, Travis and Evelyn. They have been stuck together like glue since childhood Evelyn is the
Imagey
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

I thought this was a paranormal romance series and even when I was half through the prequel, Robert, I still thought this was a paranormal series. This is NOT a paranormal series. I think the name of the series fools me.

I read the prequel, Robert, first and I am glad I did that. It tells me the life of Robert before he met Brooke. This book helps me understand Robert a lot. Really, without this book I would think Robert is just another alpha controlling male and without this book I wou
Ashley
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The story of Robert and Brooke Stone continue in Fallen Angel, Part III. Tracie Podger continues to develop the characters we have grown to love. Reformed Mafia "boss" Robert Stone fights off rumors of his past while dealing with foreign feelings and emotions. He and Brooke work together to navigate the path of life. Their special connection and bond benefit both of them as they set about new challenges.

This continuation of Robert and Brooke followed a natural progression of their story. I was
Louise White
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited that there was going to be a third instalment to this series. I could not wait to read what was going to happen next in the life of Robert and Brooke.

This book had my insides clenching within the first few pages, I laughed and cried and even felt the need to contact the author and tell her how I felt. I could not put this book down.

For me this book brought forward Travis, I know that he gets his own story in an upcoming novella but we see his and Roberts relationship come under
Lindsey
Shelves: mnp
I was gifted a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for MNP.

Robert and Brookes story continues as they are adjusting to their romantic fairytale relationship. While Travis is facing his own drama, these two are trying to figure out who could possibly have issues with them. Robert deals with his own feelings that have started to come to the surface, while Brooke is also battling with herself and the what if’s.

These two have withstood tragic events that would have either pulled the
Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books

Brooke and everyone is still dealing with the aftermath of the New York incident and Kerry's death. Brooke's BFF, Sam is dealing with some sad news of his own, so his entertaining present is missed. Robert is dealing with new feeling and the added pressure of more bad press. Travis is not dealing well with some news of his own.

Travis was a BIG disappointment in this book. Once he FINALLY got his head out of his a$$, I had nothing but love for him. Robert a
Ann Meemken
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I must say this book was an emotional roller coaster for all the character's. Brooke and Robert are helping the kids from orphanage adjust to the loss of one of there own. They both enjoy spending time with the kids. Which brings out a mixture of feelings for these character's.

Travis plays a big part in this book. He wants what Robert has an adoring wife that loves him. He meets a woman named Caroline and things are going well but he is afraid to confide in her how he feels and about his past. B
Kerry-Ann
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As a lover of this series, I was excited to read more about Robert and Brooke’s story.

There is not too much I can say besides the fact that I LOVED IT as much as the first two novels! Once again Tracie Podger does not disappoint!

Robert and Brooke’s passion and love for each other is as fierce as ever before but in this novel, we see a new element to their relationship. ( I won’t give spoilers…READ THIS LOVELY FOR YOURSELF TO FIND OUT!)

Travis has a sub-story which pulled at my heartstrings!!! (I
Beth  Diaz
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Is 4 stars for Tracie Podger in this new installment in the Fallen Angel series

Travis and Robert keep trying to correct their ways in life. Robert is on its way of leaving the happy life with his life brooks, but the rough past life they Robert lead keeps getting in the way of complete happiness.

Travis doesn't even know what he wants and/or feels for Caroline and her son Harley. When he is certain of how he feels about her, again something happens that makes Travis falter now that it seems like

• Obsessed with His Bride
  • Becoming His (King Family #1)
  • With This Ring
  • Our Way
  • Bodyguard Beast
  • Gorgeous Gyno
  • Stanton Completely (Stanton, #3)
  • Blood Always
  • Black Skies Riviera
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • The Boss (Manhattan Records #1)
  • Forever Lies
  • Cormac (Dangerous Doms #2)
  • Bloodied Hands (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #1)
  • Dr. Stanton (Dr. Stanton, #1)
  • The Devil's Plaything
  • Hold You Against Me (Stripped, #4)
  • Wanted (Men of Mayhem #1)
Tracie Podger currently lives in Kent, UK with her husband and a rather obnoxious cat called George. She’s a Padi Scuba Diving Instructor with a passion for writing. Tracie has been fortunate to have dived some of the wonderful oceans of the world where she can indulge in another hobby, underwater photography. She likes getting up close and personal with sharks.

Twitter
Face

Fallen Angel (10 books)
  • Robert: To accompany the Fallen Angel series (Fallen Angel 0.5)
  • Fallen Angel, Part 1 - A Mafia Romance (Fallen Angel #1)
  • Fallen Angel, Part 2 - A Mafia Romance (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Evelyn: To accompany the Fallen Angel series (Fallen Angel #2.5)
  • Fallen Angel, Part 4: Fallen Angel Series (Fallen Angel #4)
  • Travis: To accompany the Fallen Angel series