Start by marking “Enslaved: The Orc Captive Part One” as Want to Read:
Enslaved: The Orc Captive Part One

Enslaved: The Orc Captive Part One

When orc raiders attack her caravan and the guards lie dying, Gillian expects a similar fate. Instead, she discovers the beasts have other plans for her. Bound and blindfolded, she knows each step brings her closer to an uncertain future. But when she captures the attention of a powerful orc—a grayskin that looks at her with such raw, piercing need that she is held captive ...more
ebook, Smashwords Edition, 70 pages
Published October 27th 2014 by Azurée Lovely (first published October 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Enslaved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enslaved

Start your review of Enslaved: The Orc Captive Part One
Marsinah Murakami
A throbbing good read. I thoroughly enjoyed the romp through this book. It was titillating and fed some of my fantasies. The writing was vivid, sensual, and erotic. I liked how Gillian surmounted the obstacles to empower herself. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to throw off the shackles of societal repression and embrace their sexuality.
Heather
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly, a pretty fast-paced, sexy read. The writing was solid, the story definitely kept my interest and the sex scenes were smoldering. I don't typically like books that involve "creature sex." However, the creatures were close enough to being very strong, virile men so it worked for me. The hero in particular knows how to ravish a woman and found myself squirming during the aggressive sex episodes (in a good way). All in all, a decent read with some hot creature-like sex that just works.
Leyla
Bella Swann
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
This is definitely not your typical erotic fantasy story. There is a lot of backstory for erotica. However, overall, it is well-written. Gillian, the main character, seems to dwell a lot on her mother's abuse and the past in general which is a bit unusual for an erotic story. There's also a lot of graphic descriptions of violence in the battle scenes when the orcs attack. When the orcs capture the women and take them away, there are some interesting rough sex scenes and multiple-partners. By the ...more
Rachel
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this overall. It was well written and even though it was short, I liked the back story to it. I thought it was a little strange that they didn't really have full conversation until the end of the book, but then I saw there was a part two and can't wait to see how that goes! Simple, short story with a lot of detail. Well written and I would recommend it.
Lost in Words
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hawt?

Seriously, Orcs have sex? Well in this story, yeah a lot. With humans? To have offspring? Yes again! Is there more to the story then pleasure anyway or anywhere...well it appears so (and a bit more depth then I certainly would have expected). Will have to let you know for certain once part two releases.
Naiya Murakami
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is chock full of wild passionate animalistic sex/lovemaking. I would encourage lighting a few candles, getting a nice glass of wine and maybe a fuzzy bathrobe and then digging into this story for a nice tension draining evening. The descriptive quality of the story really makes you feel as if you are there in Gillians place getting ravished and taken by a sexy masculine Orc. GREAT read.
Bridget Cooper
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
His wife is right! He is a good story teller. It's a hit. Write more! More! More!!!! Loved it!!
Rosa Maria Garcia
Great Book

Read the book in a few hours, just couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next part; I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a great book?
Robyn White
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wowza

Darkly erotic, and kept me interested from the start. The only thing that could have been changed was it evolving into a novel instead of a part series.
Spynonu
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, m-f, alpha-male
DeAnn
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For a quick read

It was downright literary. And then came the Orcs! For a short book it had action, suspense, good character development, a climax - several in fact - and a cliffhanger within a natural ending. This was an excellent first published work, as I couldn't find any other titles for Azuree. I also couldn't find SL's website, so the authors may want to investigate that. Looking for installment 2 now. Please make sure there is a link at the end of every book to the next in the series. Tha
Elyse
Gillian escape her horrible parents and flee with a group in a caravan. They get attack by orcs, the men are killed and the women captured. Since the female of their clan have been killed, they need women to continue their line and carry their offspring. Off course, they do not have any saying in this. Valthurg, the leader’s brother claims Gillian as his and the young girl think this better than what she had since he “need her”. This short book was mostly rape smut. It has a sort of open ending, ...more
Lula Pantoofle
A very short story about a caravan set upon my orcs and goblins. All the men are killed, all the women taken. Then there’s a big non-con orgy where the fantasy frame of mind has to kick in as the implication is that the women are kind of enjoying themselves. The h definitely is. I found her orc, Val, hard to get excited over. He really was an orc with a massive lower jaw and all, but, well, i tried to embrace the fantasy. I can see that this is a pretty hot read. I am just not sure about how dow ...more
Natasha Y
Abrupt

It ended a bit abruptly. I wasn't quite able to get into the story and characters before it ended unceremoniously. I was also terribly uninterested in the middle which was all traveling with nothing really going on. It was incredibly well written, as short and boring the events were, if all 3 novellas were combined and reworked a small bit it could be a best selling one shot novel.
Jessica
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story. It was creative and very well written. This is my first time reading from either author and i must say their collaboration worked well. The story is not very long but it does keep you thrilled to see what happens next. I'm looking forward to the next book.
Marla
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quite ejoyable

Good detail and description of an alien culture. Hot sex with female dominance of a monster. Great images in my head.
Catherine Marie Meyer
lovely

the story was nothing if not riveting, i loved it. i wish that each part was longer, however i can't wait for the next part. thank you!
Thistle
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I sort of feel like I shouldn't write a review of this book, that I should just let the cover say it all...

Going in, I knew this wouldn't be a good book. Even at 99 cents, I wouldn't have given it a try, but I got a copy for free so I figured I'd check it out.

Turns out sometimes you can judge a book by its cover.

Set in some generic fantasy world (which I suspect might be World of Warcraft with the serial numbers filed off), the story starts with Gillian, a human girl who just came of age and dec
Pat Powers
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this to be a pretty good fantasy adventure story, written by someone who has read her share of fantasy novels and knows all the tropes very well. The story rolled right along. The erotica did not work so well for me, though the orc gangbang was kinda hot. I think the orcs were just too gross for me. Personal taste, I guess. But I had no trouble at all reading it as a fantasy story.
Kristy Mills
I was sort of interested in reading the next book in this series, but I don't think there will be another book. The Author wrote this 2 years ago and there is still no second part...
Cecilia Lange Rosén
This was... just no, that's enough
Dean Chanley
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating

The basic theme is not so new but the character types and what they do keep my interest. Good read.
charles l. park
Feb 11, 2016
Jeanine M. Montag
Mar 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Centaur's Bride (Dark Group Monster Erotica)
  • Traded To The Orc King: Huge Size Monster Erotica
  • Her Orc Warrior: Huge Size Monster Erotica
  • Beast Me: Monster Erotica Collection: Monster Erotica Bundle
  • Hounded by the Alpha-Dog (Beast Bites Book 4)
  • Mounted by a Monster: Under Her Bed
  • Minotaur: Blooded (The Bestial Tribe, #1)
  • Caged Mate (Reaper's Pet, #1)
  • The Ogre Spawning Pits: The Ogre King
  • Kidnap and Ransom
  • Home Invasion
  • Obscene Orcs: Finding the Orcs (Obscene Orcs Monster Erotica Book 1)
  • The Danger Girls: In The Dude Ranch Caper
  • Bondage: Campus Parking Ticket Roundup 1
  • Undercover in Bondage: Erotic BDSM (The Bondage Detective Book 1)
  • Weekend At Bonnie's
  • The Palace Virgin (The Emperor's Stallions #2)
  • Under Her Stallion (Beast Bites Book 2)
Azurée Lovely writes erotic science fiction and fantasy, as well as contemporary erotic romance. While working on her degree in English from Humboldt State University and attending classes in creative writing, her attention was brought to the fact that sex--in one form or another--had made an appearance in every story she had presented. Initially, this was a surprise for her, but after some consid ...more

News & Interviews