Start by marking “Nether (Hidden, #5)” as Want to Read:
Nether (Hidden, #5)

Nether

(Hidden #5)

Molly Brooks has faced every foe thrown at her: vengeful gods, hateful spirits, plotting demons, and everything in between.

She has been betrayed. Lied to. Tortured. Possessed.

It all leads up to this.

Two Titans, formerly imprisoned by Molly and her family, now walk the mortal realm.

And the angry being Nether, now freed from her prison, longs for revenge against those who d
Published November 24th 2014 by Building Block Studios LLC (first published November 22nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Nether, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nether

Start your review of Nether (Hidden, #5)
Sarah Leenart
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is it! This is my book of the year! I've looked forward to this book with much excitement and also sadness as this is the last book in the Hidden series. I am much reassured however that this will not be the last book in this amazing world created by the very talented Colleen Vanderlinden.

All 4 previous books have led up to this very point. Molly has made the journey from rescuing lost girls (and being one herself), discovering Nain and his team of those fight against evil, learning about t
Coco.V
Jan 14, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/14/2020)! 🎁
JENNIFER
I'm sad it's over, but this was so dang good.
This Literary Life
Though I don't think for a second that Molly and her crazy family of immortals are finished with their adventures, I am truly and wholly happy with how this book and series has ended. As I've come to expect from Colleen's hidden series,the action never stopped and we finally got the answers that we (well. At least I...) needed. I am both happy for how the Brennan situation has concluded, and still a little saddened for the poor guy. I hope to possibly hear something about him finding happiness i ...more
Dr susan
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, read-again
I need to reread the Hidden series.
Melissa Tovgaard
Wow

I have no words for this. It felt like I was reading a movie, as in the words gobbled me up and into the book I fell. What a story. I cannot recommend this series highly enough.
Amelia James
Liked it!

I just wish I could've read the other books before this one!Liked the God's concept. Interesting how you have them living among the humans
Dawn Mohl
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, paranormal
Great series even if it was heart-breaking at times.
Jen Here
Nov 05, 2014 rated it liked it
I want to start by saying I loved the series and really looked forward to reading this final book. As always I loved the characters, they were solid and what was so wonderful is none of them were without flaws they were neither all good or all bad.
That being said, this book was my least favor from the series. I can't exactly pin point exactly why though. Nothing was "bad" I just felt when I finished the book that there were a lot of filler areas that either weren't necessary or could have been e
Bookgeek
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
3,4,5 and 6: Broken - Home - Strife - and Nether, all by Colleen Vanderlinden

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in."

That's not a quote from the series I'm about to review, it's from The Godfather. Still it's apt for these books. I maintain my opinion that I posted about the first book in the series, Lost Girl: it's alright trash reading, but not good writing. Unfortunately it only gets worse from the first book.

Take the setting, for example. The story takes place in Detroit. Picking
Kara
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I knew it had to end eventually, but, well, Damn.

I really adore these characters and all their back stories, but I could have gone for another, or five more.... thankfully a new series is branching off, so hopefully I won't be saying goodbye just yet.

So about this book: sigh. I've missed all these smart ass immortals and was ecstatic to welcome them back into my life. There are a few new players, again, but everything is "resolved" one way or another, with plenty of anger, fighting, and tears.
Th
Swalsk
Wow. okay so I read through this series (so far) so fast that I can't even separate them. This last book had me crying like crazy. The only reason it's not a five star book for me is because I feel as a whole this series has some holes in it. However, it's very compelling, is filled with all kinds of emotions and relationships and I sort of love it. Every now and then I read a series that has a heroine who is so bad ass to the point that you'd think a being who is un-killable and unstoppable wou ...more
Susan
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so this book was bittersweet for me. I love the series, but sad it's coming to an end. I laughed, cried, (mostly cried) and cheered for Molly. Of course, Molly gets to kick ass and take names. Colleen has wrapped up the storyline perfectly. Molly makes peace with everyone and herself, and ends up getting what she truly wants! I wasn't disappointed at all. I feel it leaves a lot of possibility for spin offs!
Christina
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
final installment didn't disappoint.I really enjoyed this series. loved Molly's character and as a big fan of Greek mythology the gods in it were a happy extra for me. If you like a really good plot lots of intrigue and characters then you will love it. Don't for one minute think its a happy ever after story as it has you thinking its going one way one minute only to take a massive twist then next. Brilliant read.
Heather
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great wrap up to this series! The team grows, heartache occurs, and Molly gains a new title. I was sad to see this character complete her task but her happily ever after is definitely worth it. Who knows, maybe we will get a new series that will recount Molly's adventures with her new station.
Jana Gundy
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome conclusion to a great series. Molly is taking charge once again, with some help from her friends. We get everything we wanted and brennan isn't the snake we all thought! There is a sad part but I think it works well.
Angela Hatcher
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal read

A sad but also happy ending to Molly's story. I laughed and raged and cried with the characters. To me that makes for the best kind of story when you feel along with the characters!
Analouise Keating
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable and a solid conclusion to the series. A great protagonist, who learns from her mistakes. Great revision of Greek myth. Were it not for the relentless heterosexism, I would have given the book 5 stars.
CA
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this whole series, at times Molly/Mollis was a little annoying. I would like to have seen a ménage relationship between Molly, Nain and Bren. Each book was action packed and a look forward to the spinoff novellas
T.
Excellent end for the series. Enough threads closed off to satisfy, yet a few left dangling so we can hope to see these characters in the off-shoot series. Enjoyed all five books of the series, and I'm happy to have seen steady improvement in the edit issues from book 1.
Mary Jo
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good reading

I found this book both kept my interest and was entertaining. I find it enjoyable when most stories are tied up neatly in the end but not so neatly that it doesn't leave room for more...
Sami
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this series! This book is not what i expected when i was waiting for it to come out so... I enjoyed it even more! Cannot wait for E's story in the next installation in hidden universe.
Kristy Carpenter
Read

I love all these books! They make want to laugh and cry, but it is funny way to look at the Gods and Demi-God's.
Jenifer Fontana
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

I cannot say enough about this series,,, seriously, it's hit every one of my fantasy/sci-fi/mythology sweet spots! Can't wait for more!
Sam Mertins
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really love this series. I can has more now, please?
Karen Beg
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending!

This series is great! Definitely need to read them in order! This was a very satisfying ending! I recommend this series!
Jonathan
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Decent ending to the series as a whole, some hard-hitting things covered, in all honesty. Still a bit irritated at the slights in editing, but otherwise, worth the read.
arykah
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best series I've read in a while

Really good its easy to fall in love with Molly and the crew the deaths taker a toll on you though. Oh and she gets her imps back!!!!!
Jennifer Johnston
May 18, 2016
The Amazing Colle...: NETHER IS HERE! 1 3 Nov 24, 2014 10:09AM

• Suddenly Psychic (Glimmer Lake, #1)
  • Magical Midlife Madness (Leveling Up #1)
  • Grave Magic Bounty (Forty Proof, #1)
  • Priceless (Rylee Adamson, #1)
  • Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #1)
  • Betwixt (Betwixt & Between #1)
  • Midlife Fairy Hunter (Forty Proof, #2)
  • Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #2)
  • Witching For Grace (Premonition Pointe, #1)
  • Playboy Princes (Royals of Arbon Academy, #2)
  • It's A Wonderful Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #1)
  • Death Game: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers Book 3)
  • Writing Wrongs (Crow's Feet Coven #1)
  • Crown of Fire (Dragon's Gift: The Forbidden Fae #1)
  • The Deal (Arranged Series #1)
  • Sin & Lightning (Demigods of San Francisco, #5)
  • Sucks To Be Me
  • Wrong Side of Forty (Marina at Midlife, #1)
Colleen Vanderlinden is the author of the Hidden and Hidden: Soulhunter urban fantasy series, as well as the Copper Falls paranormal romance series.

The her novels Home, Nether, and Godkiller have all been finalists for RT Book Reviews’ Reviewers Choice Awards for best self-published urban fantasy novel. Her books have consistently received positive reviews, and RT Book Reviews has called her stor

Hidden (9 books)
  • Lost Girl (Hidden, #1)
  • Broken (Hidden, #2)
  • Home (Hidden, #3)
  • Strife (Hidden, #4)
  • Guardian (Hidden: Soulhunter #1)
  • Betrayer (Hidden: Soulhunter #2)
  • Zealot (Hidden: Soulhunter #3)
  • Godkiller (Hidden: Godkiller Saga, #1)

News & Interviews