Start by marking “Winter Wedding (Blythe College, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Winter Wedding (Blythe College, #3.5)

Winter Wedding

(Blythe College #3.5)

All Alexa wants is to walk down the aisle to Drake with their family and friends surrounding them. Feeling the loss of her mother more acutely than ever, she agrees to a lavish event in an effort to please her new mother-in-law. The stress of a high-profile wedding starts to wear on her – and that’s before things even start to go wrong.

All Drake wants is to make Alexa his
Published November 3rd 2014 (first published November 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Winter Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Wedding

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Loved this glimpse into Drake and Alexa's wedding and future so very much. Rochelle has the power to totally consume me and make me feel so many things even in one sexy little novella like this. So good!!!
Three Chicks
Review by Lisa Kane

I adore the Blythe College series and Drake and Alexa are my favorite couple. Their wedding is almost here and things couldn't be more screwed up. Alexa is upset because even though her mom died when she was born, she misses having a mother at her wedding. Add to that her best friend Jackson, can't attend. His wife Kaylie is about to give birth and is having complications so they can't make it. Alexa has let Drake's mom take care of all the arrangements, but it's just so many
Darcy
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
This short brings about a good close to this series. I liked that Drake knew something was up with Lex, figured out what it was and did what he could to fix things. Loved the plan that they came up with.
Elle Christensen
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Drake In Push the Envelope (Blythe College #1)…oh and Alexa too… I forged ahead with them as they learned to build a relationship. They loved hard (literally and figuratively…), they worked hard, and they beat the odds.
Then I caught up with them again in the novella, Push It Forward. Time apart and evil from Alexa’s past threaten everything they’ve worked so hard to grow between them. In the end, they are stronger for it, and finally take that step in pledging to belong to ea
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
I have loved Drake and Alexa since I first met them in Push the Envelope. They are two characters I immediately loved and connected with. I got to know and fall in love with them in Push the Envelope and I have seen and read their characters evolve over so many books by Rochelle Paige.

I just seriously love these two. They are such fun characters to read. Drake is a true male gem, and he makes me want to practically swoon with how much he cares for Alexa. Alexa is a sassy and fierce female who I
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Winter Wedding. I had mixed feeling about reading it because it's the last book in the Blythe College series. I loved all the books in the series and I'm sad to see the series end. Drake and Alexa started the series in Push the Envelope, so it's perfect that the series would end with their wedding.

We have seen Drake, Alexa, Jackson, Kaylie, Aubrey, and Luka grow so much throughout the series. In Winter Wedding we get a wedding, an engagement, and a baby. I loved readi
Megan
*ARC Provided by Author in exchange for honest review*

It realllllly sucks that its the end of this series. Drake and Alexa have been my favorite since the first book. But, it had to come to an end sometime. This Novella ended the series perfectly. Sure, i would have liked the novella to be longer, but Rochelle made the ending to Drake and Alexa's ending perfect.

In Winter Wedding we get to see that Drake would do just about anything for his fiance. Honestly, Lexi is such a lucky girl.

Loved this N
Tara Marie
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love Drake and Lexi, I couldn't get enough of them through the series and this book didn't disappoint either. With their wedding approaching it seemed like Murphy's law was in effect. Lexi just wanted to marry the man of her dreams and Drake was that man but there were problems at ever turn.
It's always a good story when you get to see the HEA you've been wanting to see.
If you haven't picked up The Blythe College Series it's a must read and this just continues the magic. I can't wait to read
Mayas
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I bawled my eyes out. I had a crush on Drake from the beginning of the series because he was a lover and gave his all to make Alexa happy and protected her. He was Drake XL in the week leading up to their wedding. Not only did he steal my heart with his eye for upcoming trouble and Alexa unhappiness but he formulated plans that not only brought her to tears but me as well.

I love Rochelle hard when I saw the email about the release and love her even harder because she delivered on endings and a
Rhonda Beard
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
While I am extremely sad to see this series come to an end, Rochelle could not have put a better bow on it. I laughed, I cried and most of all I remembered why I fell in love with Drake the first time around. The wedding was perfect, the emotions were spot on and I don't have a bad thing to say except that it was the end. These books have been an amazing journey to read and I can't wait for more from Rochelle.
Penny
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Carries Bookescape
This is a Fantastic series. The love Drake has for Alexa is Amazing. I totally enjoyed their wedding story. sad to see the series end.
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
4.5 Flying Stars

What a cute ending and a new beginning for Drake and Alexa. These two were made for each other and so happy to see them come so far.
Chianti Summers
Shelves: reviews
Rochelle! I loved Winter wedding!! Could Drake get anymore attractive with the love he feels for Alexa. Can't wait for more books to come.
Ciamar13
Aug 31, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 sigh <3
Colleen Giminiani
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Drake would move Heaven and Earth for his Alexa. He did JUST that in this installment. As this series wrapped up, I found myself swooning and having the desire to "know" these characters. They were great and this series flowed perfectly. Without a hitch, the author brought world's together and it fit like puzzle pieces.

LOVED each installment to this series and would definitely recommend it to others.

Whether you enjoy sports, quick reads, young love, relationship dilemma's, hot scenes or perfec
Kelly
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Anna
Sep 19, 2018 rated it liked it
A sweet ending and wrap up to the Blythe College series.

Drake and Alexa get married in an unexpected way due to a family emergency of sorts.
Djg
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sweet
Sweet little novella about Alexa and Drake's impending wedding. It was so sweet and tender and I teared up a bit too. Nice finale to the series.
☆Jamie☆
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Winter Wedding is the book we all gotta have, but dread reading, only because it means the end. This incredibly sweet novella gives us a conclusion to a series of books we all fell in love with by taking us back, yet again, to the first couple we met.

Summary:
Alexa Hewitt met the man of her dreams and couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with him. Now, the time for their wedding has finally arrived, and Drake is heartbroken to witness just how sad Alexa has become. This should be the happi
Garden Of REden
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
*This book is not a standalone. Winter Wedding is a novella that follows the nuptials of Drake and Alexa, whom we meet in the first book of the Blythe College Series, PUSH THE ENVELOPE.*

Seventeen months after proposing, Drake and Alexa are finally tying the knot. Everything isn't all fairytales and dreams, however. Drake comes from money and his mother in sits on inviting everyone they know; turning the simple wedding Alexa dreamed of into a week-long extravaganza. When Drake finds out that the
Michelle
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Winter wedding

This book could have been more perfect to end the Blythe college Series!!! I seriously loved it. This book focuses on Drake and Alexa's wedding. From one thing going wrong to the next Drake could not have been more perfect in trying to make everything right for Alexa. When Alexa's feelings about her mother surfaced before the big day and she was sad that her mother could not be there for her, Drake made it possible in a way that will just make you cry because let me tell you there
Nitika
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was one of my favorite novella's from this series and I swear I fell in love with Alexa and Drake even more. After the whole Brad situation and Drake proposing, it became such a whirlwind but an enjoyable read. When we were first introduced to the couple in Push the Envelope, they became such a joy to read because once Alexa opened up she was pretty hilarious. Plus who doesn't like an Alpha Male like Drake?! *fans themselves* Not only was it a nice touch for the end of the series but it was ...more
Heather andrews
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Need a really really, quick read while in the longest checkout line of your life grab this book. Although short, it was sweet and we got more Drake, "you're so effing beautiful, baby," he murmured softly, his love shining brightly from his lust-darkened gaze." He's not a patient man, "I would have if I'd known that was even an option," I said, meaning every word of it. "Then I could have spent all these month with my wife under me instead of my fiancee'." He's always caring, and not that patient ...more
Jamie Rhodes
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Perfect, just perfect. This is a short novella that tells us farewell to these amazing friends from Blythe College. They are all grown up now, and it's time they begin their life's journey. This is the story of Alexa and Drake's wedding. I want a Drake!!! I want my boys to be like Drake!!! He is just precious. Alexa is his everything. You can just feel the love that he has for her in this book. I am warning you to get a Kleenex handy, and you may even need to remove your makeup so you don't have ...more
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Winter Wedding was the final book in the Blythe College series by Rochelle Paige. This was a quick novella rounding out Drake & Alexa's relationship. Loved the storyline and that the final book was about their wedding and that it ended with them expanding their family. The characters have a fabulous relationship and some somkin hot chemistry. I have absolutely loved this series and would highly recommend!!
Paige
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-4-5-stars
Hooray for more Drake and Alexa :) by far my fave couple of the series, so glad we got to read a wedding novella. Weddings are chaotic, so you know there is gonna be drama and hiccups. Drake is by far the best fiancé I've read about. He went above and beyond with so much. It was the sweetest short story.
Lori  Wills
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet

What an ending! Although I wish there was more, I'm very happy with the way the story line ended. It also gave glimpses into what was going on with the other couples.
Valerie
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In this last novella, Alexa and Drake are getting married, but the pressure of living up to expectations, and missing her mother, is catching up to Alexa. Drake realizes this, and goes out of his way to make her happy. This is a sweet ending to a wonderful series. A definite must read!!
Erica Paythress
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
  • Summer Fling
  • Crushed (Breaking the Rules #5)
  • Lowdown and Lush (Lush, #3)
  • Tempered Steel (Steel Riders MC, #2)
  • In the End (Timing is Everything, #2.5)
  • Broken Strings (Rock Star, #1)
  • Assumptions (Assumed Expectations, #1)
  • Had To Be You
  • Shiver (Prowl Trilogy, #0.5)
  • A Mermaid for Christmas (Flukes)
  • The Ninth Floor
  • Fusion (Explosive, #5)
  • Merry Christmas, Lincoln (A Take Care, Sara Christmas Novelette)
  • Making Waves (Perfect Kisses, #3.5)
  • Breaking Bennett (Rock Falls, #3)
  • Awakened (The Legends Of Elyndia, #1)
  • Sometimes Moments (Sometimes Moments, #1)
  • Their Merry Little Christmas (Love Square, #2.5)
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as

Blythe College (3 books)
  • Push the Envelope (Blythe College, #1)
  • Hit the Wall (Blythe College, #2)
  • Outside the Box (Blythe College, #3)