Start by marking “Bite Mark (Bite Mark, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bite Mark (Bite Mark, #1)

Bite Mark

(Bite Mark #1)

Life in London as a butcher girl is hard enough, but when my best friend Denny goes missing without a trace it becomes miserable. So finding clues to his whereabouts and then stumbling one foggy morning into the Worshipful Company of the Ancient Order is like a breath of fresh air. Not least because sexy sophisticated Aimery has promised to help me when no one else will.

166 pages
Published September 16th 2014 by Ellora's Cave (first published September 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Bite Mark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bite Mark

Start your review of Bite Mark (Bite Mark, #1)
Veronica of V's Reads
4.5 Stars for this paranormal menage romance.

Beatrice is a normal human woman, working as a the only female butcher in London's Smithfield Meat Market. She is agonized by the loss of her best friend, Denny--now missing three weeks. One day she sees a man in the market who had previously appeared on the day Denny had disappeared.

Beatrice follows this gentleman through the streets to his home--only to get caught up in a strange new world she never imagined existed. A world of vampires. It seems
Debi Hursh
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: britbabes
Bite Mark by Lily Harlem
Nothing says Halloween like a couple of sexy vampires. Bea is a butcher for her father in a meat market in London and she is on a mission. Her best friend has gone missing and she is bound and determined to find him. What she didn’t expect was to run into an extremely good looking man who ends up helping her. Aimery has been alone for far too long and when Bea comes around there is just something special about her that he won’t let go. See there is a problem for Aimery
Deanna from Deanna's World
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Lily Harlem surprises me with her versatility in a very good way, from soccer to tennis, and fairy tales to vampires. This book was full of surprises for me, from her choice of heroine - a butcher girl! to the two sexy vampires that she attracts with her very peculiar blood type. Of course, the sexy scenes are super sexy, so be warned! but the story itself is delightful too with a little bit of suspense and a (very) slight cliffhanger at the end. Don't worry, the cliffhanger won't leave you ...more
Fiona Sheldon
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was kindly gifted this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Wow, Lily Harlem. What the hell are you doing to me woman. I absolutely loved it. Took me a few days of trying to get into it. I honestly thought it was going to be very much like the twilight saga. Boring girl meets vampire, wants to become one blah blah blah. But how wrong was I. Never judge a book by it's cover and never doubt Lily Harlem. It's hot, it's dirty and is so worth persevering.

Bea meets Aimery and Ryle
Alison
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Copy received from author for an honest review.

Books with Paranormal characters are not my normal choice to read - but I am quickly becoming a fan. (espcially of Lily's stories)

Whilst searching for her missing friend Bea stumbles across an ancient order of vampires living virtually on her doorstep in modern day London. Bea very quickly becomes involved with Aimery & Ryle, two old vamp's who like to share. Bea has 'Bombay Blood' (google it - I did - facinating reading!) and as such is highly
Beckey
Let me start by saying you will need both books before even starting to read this tempting delicious series since the first one ends on a cliffhanger of sorts.

These two books are both unique and HOT...

Unique being the creative way of the characters that Lily used, to the rare blood type the one had...

As for hot, YOWZA...

Captivating page turning story that had me wanting to see how the story unfolded and where it was going to go.

The author, Lily Harlem, has a creative and widely diverse
Gabbi
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute short read

I wasn’t super drawn in with these characters. I just didn’t feel connected. But don’t let that put you off this book. It’s a fun little read I just didn’t feel fully committed to finishing it.
Dawn Grace
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New life

Excellent book. The characters are great. The background well written. I read in one day. Will definitely check out the next book.
Maggie Whitworth
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really good read , these vampires are so cool , give it a go.
Sydney
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick and fun

Really fun, bloodthirsty book! About the size of a small book/large novella, such works for the story. The characters are fantastic and wonderfully unique!
Carolyn
Nov 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Interesting concept. I wanted a bit more romance and courtship.
Pamala Hunt
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy

Wow what an erotic and sexy book! This story has me wondering what is going to happen next. Don't get me started on"the basement". The vampires are hot!
Bambi Unbridled
My friend Deanna, from Deanna's World (https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4...) introduced me to Lily Harlem, and so far, I have enjoyed her writing very much. Her writing style is so delightfully British that it's a nice change of pace for this American girl... even if I don't always understand some of the slang and terminology. I have a great time trying to read with a British accent in my head (and sometimes out loud).

This was a unique take on a steamy paranormal tale. Our heroine, Beatrice,
Rachael Orman
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot, menage, sexy, vampire
FourandHalfStars
I've read quite a few Lily Harlem books... Loved everyone of them.... however, this is my first paranormal book of hers that I read so I was a bit on edge at how it would go over.

However, she blew me away again. I absolutely loved the way we are introduced to Aimery and Ryle. Sexy, Scary Vamps...The progression of their relationship was enticing and believable. I was glad to find out what happened to Denny, but I can't help feeling a bit angry at him for doing what he did to Bea
Inked Reads
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FourandHalfStars

Karen S
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fantastically sexy paranormal tale. What's better than one sexy vampire pledging to protect you and provide you with endless pleasure.... That's right, two of them!
Bea is concerned after the disappearance of her best friend Denny. An encounter with an enigmatic stranger stirs something in her memory so she follows him home. The stranger, Aimery enthralls and intrigues her and along with his equally hot friend Ryle, Bea is about to enter an eye-opening and seriously steamy world that she never
Jenni Copeland Belanger
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
TWO HOT MEN, TWO TIMES THE LOVE,June 11, 2015

ByJenni Belanger

This review is from:Bite Mark (Kindle Edition)

i was given this book by the author for an honest review
HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!! love with two hot men, and they are Vampires too! WINNER WINNER!
great story, it has some spots that you expect what happens next, but mostly things are twists from where you think its going. It is written by a British author so some words are British slang, which i think makes it even better. there is a cliff hanger,
Iris (Artemis Library)
Really strange book, almost Punk.
Didn't know if it was in present time or history. Really stupid main female character :(
Katherine
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
Meh. Too perfect and smooth, didn't grab me as much as Ms. Harlem's other stories have.

Bought from kobo.
Diana L. Matranga
redhat lady

This book was really great. I couldn't: put it down. I loved all the characters in it. Can' wait for the next book.
Rachel
Oct 23, 2017
TAM
Oct 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Born to be Bound (Alpha's Claim, #1)
  • Feral
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe, #1)
  • A Fang in the Sass (Sassy Mates, #6)
  • Prison Planet Barbarian
  • Grit & Glamour (Sins & Riches #1)
  • Twisted Flames (The Anomaly #1)
  • Wishful Thinking (How To Be The Best Damn Faery Godmother In The World Or Die Trying #1)
  • Highland Wolf: True Mates Generations Book 5
  • Infinity Chronicles (Infinity Chronicles #1)
  • Ruthless as Hell (The Demon Academy #2)
  • Whispers Beneath the Deep (Royal Secrets #2)
  • Secrets Among the Tides (Royal Secrets #1)
  • Stalk Her
  • Caresses Between the Sand (Royal Secrets #3)
  • Death Beyond the Waves (Royal Secrets #4)
  • The Facilitator
  • The Connaghers Series Boxed Set
Lily Harlem is a USA Today Bestselling, award-winning author of sexy romances. She lives in the UK and writes for several publishing houses including HarperCollins, Totally Bound, Evernight and Stormy Night Publications. She also features in numerous UK and US anthologies, some of which all proceeds go to charity.

Her books are a mixture of full length novels and short stories, some are one offs,

Bite Mark (2 books)
  • Claw Mark (Bite Mark, #2)