Start by marking “The Best Goodbye (Rosemary Beach, #12)” as Want to Read:
The Best Goodbye (Rosemary Beach, #12)

The Best Goodbye

(Rosemary Beach #12)

From #1 New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines comes the next sizzling novel in the Rosemary Beach series, featuring well-known playboy and Blaire’s half brother, Captain.

The look on Rose’s face had screamed that she was hiding something. Hell, she’d practically run away from me. There was something to that. I knew there was...

After ten years in the employ of a myst
Published December 1st 2015 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about The Best Goodbye, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Jenny If anyone hasn't read the Rosemary Beach Series AND the Sea Breeze Series- this might contain spoilers.
There will be a book about Bliss and Nate.…more
There will be a book about Bliss and Nate. -There's your good news. Now for the bad news (well kind of)- the book won't even begin to be created UNTIL the rosemary beach series ends due to the fact that although the sea breeze series is over, Nate is still just a baby in the Rosemary Beach Series. So starting a whole new series would be kind of weird when Rosemary Beach hasn't ended yet. Abby said this on this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkrkm... around the three minute mark. I hope this helped! :)(less)

Christy
Feb 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo 8e0d7425-a28b-4854-b1d1-70dcf78f874d_zps4lhjaqoq.jpg

Ever since we first met Captain several books ago, I’ve been excited to get his story. His background has always been secret and you can tell he’s into some legit crime stuff, but you don’t know for sure. The only thing we for sure know about him is that he’s Blaire’s half brother. Captain/River Kipling is a bit of a mystery. But don’t worry, you find out all about him in this book. The boy he once was, and the man he is today.

Rose Henderson is going undercover to work at the restaura
Itsmebacshi
Oct 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
there is A Forever and A Second Chance

______________________________________________
DEAR ABBI, please do Thad story even if its just a novella. don't left him out

Rosemary Beach Series

1. Fallen Too Far
2. Rush Too Far (new Readers please read it after Forever Too Far!)
3. Never Too Far
4. Twisted Perfection
5. Forever Too Far
6. Simple Perfection
7. Take a Chance
8. One More Chance
9. You Were Mine (Tripp & Bethy)
10. Christmas 2014 Novella - Kiro's Emily
11. When I’m Gone (Mase #1)
12. When You're Bac
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 ~ 3.75 Stars

”My feelings for her had never changed.”

To be honest, I had Major mixed up with Captain the whole time I was reading this one. I thought that this hero was from the farm and slept with his dad’s wife.

Thanks to Christy Baldwin (the reader with the super memory) who explained to me the errors of my ways…

"Mase and Major are cousins. And Mase and Harlow are brother and sister. Blaire and Captain have the same dad but he was adopted. Yes. Major is Mace's cousin (by marriage- Mace's
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

This is Captain's story, Blaire's half brother...remember him? She met up with her Dad on his boat way back in the third book, Forever Too Far. He was very interesting but it was a long time to wait.

This book was a little different from the rest in that there weren't many connections so we didn't get to hear from much of the group, just Blaire, Mase and Reese. And I really liked that! Of course, I missed Rush but we got mini Rush with his fist bump and blowin' up...and that was almos
EgyptDiva
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
WARNING … A LOT OF SPOILERS AHEAD

I know I just said I wasn’t in the mood to review books, but this really technically doesn’t count as a proper review, its more of a “healthy" way to let out my frustration so..

Morbid curiosity has always been my downfall when it comes to books. I knew I didn’t like Captain, but I was curious how the author is going to make him a worthy hero.
Needless to say I was disappointed, Why? Because I’m extremely sick of the same pattern in stories over and over again.

Sinc
Catarina
4 Second Chance Stars.

Addy, or Rose as she is known now, decided to find together the only man she ever loved and got separated from in a complicated situation 10 years ago, to see if he was a man she wanted to be around the daughter they had after their separation. It took a few years for Addy to finally find him, but she doesn’t recognize the boy she fell in love anymore.
For the last 10 years, River or “Captain” tried everything to forget the only girl he ever love and thought she was dead
Cristina
2 stars.
I don't know why I keep trying with Glines. The same story different characters. Nothing special about this one.
Oh by the way...they are separated for 10 years. While she's busting her ass to keep a roof over her kid, he's out there sleeping with "hundred of women."
It just wasn't my cup of tea.
AleJandra
Jul 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotico, mafia, new-adult
3.5 STARS

"You're too special, too fucking precious, for what I've become."

description

Este libro me hizo recuperar mi fe en esta serie.

Teniendo en cuenta los parámetros del tipo de novela de Abbi Glines, puedo decir que este ha sido de mis libros favoritos.

No que sea un buen libro pero si me gusto mucho mas que los últimos 3 libros de esta serie, por eso le estoy poniendo 3.5 de calificación.
Me gusto mas que los anteriores, pero no lo suficiente como para merecer las 4 estrellas.

La historia es igual a
April (Aprilius Maximus)
Nov 03, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
YAS YAS YAS YAAAAAAAS this series is my fave guilty pleasure omg
Rachel Reads Ravenously
2.5-3 stars

I'm sorry but all of these are starting to be almost exactly the same, at least to me.

BUT, I always go to my angst drug dealer of choice Ms. Glines for a big old hit of Angsty Abbi, so I'll keep reading anything my dealer hands me :D
Cristina
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I found out that Captain was getting his own book my first thought was...

description

After reading about him in When You're Back I was more then ready for his story and what a story it was...

So...Captain a.k.a. River a.k.a dangerous hottie :P

description

You don't know what I'm talking about?

Curious?

Click it...

(view spoiler)

I know right?

Ok...enough drooling...now...the book...yes...

I loved the story told in this novel and I loved the characters...I just couldn't put it down once I picked it up and
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 959d17fd22b24e21ebf6d7934ae578_zps8qsyim3e.gif

A raw sexy emotional heart-tugging romance!!!!! Abbi Glines once again continues to bewitch and spellbind her readers with her gorgeous prose and raw characters. And in the newest installment of The Rosemary Beach Series, Ms. Glines consumes her readers as she paints a literary tale that is full of heart, raw emotions, forgiveness, second chances, and love in The Best Goodbye.

#TheBestGoodbye

Captain's book is finally here. And let me just say Abbi Glin
Beverly
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
You can’t tell your heart to stop loving someone. I’d been trying that for years, simply to ease the ache of losing him.

Rose has just moved to Rosemary Beach and is working for Captain at a restaurant he is starting up for Arthur Stout. We immediately learn that she moved there with another agenda, to see River/Captain. River and Addy knew each other ten years ago when she was in foster care and lived with his family. Since she isn’t sure she wants Captain to know it’s her, she takes necess
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Well helloooo, Captain! Fans of the Rosemary Beach series have been wanting and waiting for this story for a while now. I don’t think they will be disappointed.
The mysterious Captain is opening a restaurant and banging the ever-hated manager. Only, there seems to be something familiar about the petite waitress that has Captain distracted.

Rose, single mother and waitress didn’t just show up on a whim. She has a mission to complete and a man to suss out. Can she keep her secrets hidden all the wh
Fre06 Begum
Dec 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
I think I am over AB's female leads why are they so needy with their guys? They always say they are strong but as soon as they are near the hero's they go all mushy it just annoys me so damn much, I personally prefer virgin heroine's so I am not complaining but why have scene's with ow it just really brings down a book all I could think about after I finished was him being with bitch Elle I'm sure AG didn't intend that!
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
New Year's Readathon 2.0 - Read a Sequel

A quick and guilty pleasure read. It was good but I wasn't emotionally invested with the characters. Captain and Rose can be at times annoying especially when they easily jump on false conclusions. Oh well, drama.
The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well that was just adorable !
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

I'm sooo late reading Captain's book. I ordered the PB at amazon dot com, because I won a giftcard... and it took Captain almost 4 weeks to get to me, and then I was done with him in one day ☹ I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!

description

It was such a beautiful, moving, sexy, Rosemary Beach romance!
It was just way too short!
I would've loved to spend some more time with Addy & River & Franny!!!!
Now I can't wait for the next book - I'm excited to see how (view spoiler) will tame Nan!!!! Must
Michelle
Luv luv luv it

This was just so good I luvd every bit of it I couldnt put it down last nite an had to get back to it as soon as this mornin I m a huge fan of AG work and this series just keeps getting better an better this one had a lil bit more drama in than normal but it just made it so good River/Captain is just so hot an sexy I luv his possessive alpha ways an the way he is with Rose/Addy is just so cute he is a bit of an arse in the begin but the way he was with her when they were younger
Ilze
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
Too many insecurity and jealousy fits for one book.
Brianna ☯
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.7 Stars

This was really good even though I didn't give it a out of this world rating. The rating is so low because the beginning was boring me a bit because we are just anticipating one revelation scene and it's taking forever to come. Also when that scene came it wasn't as emotional as it could have been. River/Captain could have been more raw with that scene. As the book goes on River opens up and becomes more raw with his emotions and I loved that. I thought his love was so fierce.

I LOVED
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Another Rosemary Beach story by the lovely Abbi Glines and I couldn't wait to dip my toes back into that lovely town and get soaked up my that wonderful sense of familiarity I always get when reading a book in this series. BUT.... please don't all throw stones at once but this one wasn't quite for me... I know, I know. It really does gut me to have t
Pick a Book
Oct 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-portugues
4 estrelas

Sem inspiração pra escrever, então vai isso mesmo kkk

Eu sou uma apaixonada por Resemary Beach, então minha nota nessa serie é meio duvidosa, porque eu amo até quando não é perfeito kkkk.

PODE CONTER SPOILERS PARA QUEM NÃO LEU OS LIVROS ANTERIORES DESSA SÉRIE.

Esses caras de Rosemary me deixam doidinhas. O Captain, se não me engano foi apresentado no livro 3, como meio irmão da Blaire. Confesso que no momento que o "conheci" achei que ele era sem graça, chato, feio e bobo hahah. Entã
Tahsin
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
It's no surprise I really like this entire series. As a reason, I was expecting more than I got here - a lot more. Honestly, I'm disappointed.

(view spoiler)
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

In the thirteenth book of the Rosemary Beach series, Abbi Glines presents readers with a bad boy hero and tortured heroine. River “Captain” Kipling is Blaire’s half brother and he epitomizes the playboy spirit. What’s interesting about his character is that he is a professional killer. His employer is a crime boss but Captain wants nothing more than to own his own restaurant. While I’ve followed this series from the very beginning and enjoyed the books for the most part, this one seems the mos
Laurynne Gouws
Apr 13, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm a huge Abbi Glines Fan but something wasn't quite right with this book. It didn't have the usual AB feel that I've come to expect. I felt as if this book was somewhat rushed and incomplete. The characters didn't really grab me either. I felt that their character development fell a bit flat and I'm sad about that. I feel as if I had more of a connection with Captain during his brief appearances in previous books than I did in this entire novel. Rose / Addy was particularly bland in her charac ...more
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo the-best-goodbye-v2_zps7q9rlz8r.jpg

BOOK REVIEW: 5+ STARS

What an amazing book! Once I started reading it, I couldn’t put it down! I sneaked in the office to read because Oh. My. God. everything what was happening was soooo good! And not only the story was so appealing, the writing style was flawless. The development of the characters was great, so as the increasing expectation of what would happen next.

This book is about true love, family, forgiveness and redemption.

There are two sides of the story and one only beautiful endin
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
This guy was a manwhore and the h is stupid I'm really tired of reading books where is alright for the guy to whore himself and the h being a doormat.
He slept with hundreds of woman the h never slept with OM after him I'm rolling my eyes because this woman is so stupid.
Sina
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hätte mir gewünscht, dass am Ende alles nicht so schnell geht & das Buch etwas länger wär.
Trotzdem mochte ich Rivers Geschichte und ich freue mich schon auf den finalen Teil, in dem es um Nan geht. :)
Kiki Calamba
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I wonder how this book will end knowing that Captain is a professional killer. Shall it be a first bitter ending for AG' works? God, I hope not.
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. Foster sister falls in love with foster brother. [s] 8 133 Oct 13, 2017 10:13PM
Thoughts & Question about Captian 11 27 Apr 01, 2016 01:15PM
Does any think Rose's child is Captain's too. 2 85 Dec 11, 2015 06:27AM
  • Promise Me Forever (Pomise Me, #4)
  • Felix  (5th Street, #5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Wreck Me (Nova, #4)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Stay With Me (Come Back to Me, #2)
  • Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, #3)
  • Damaging Me (Savor Us, #2)
  • Desperate Chances (Bad Rep, #4)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Igniting Lies (Burning, #1)
  • Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #8)
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be Britis ...more

Rosemary Beach (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #1; Too Far, #1)
  • Never Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #2; Too Far, #2)
  • Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)
  • Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #5; Perfection, #1)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach, #7; Chance, #1)
  • One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #8; Chance, #2)
  • You Were Mine (Rosemary Beach, #9)
  • When I'm Gone (Rosemary Beach, #10)
“Because when River Joshua Kipling decided you were worth protecting, he did it with everything he had.” 12 likes
“I can’t remember what my life was like before you,” I told him honestly. “And I don’t want to remember.” He smirked. “I remember what mine was like before you, and I don’t ever want to live without you again.” 9 likes