Start by marking “Night Call (Night Fever, #2)” as Want to Read:
Night Call (Night Fever, #2)

Night Call

(Explicitly Yours #2)

The devil wasn't born; he was made.

With their dream within grasp, Johnny and Lola make an offer on Hey Joe—only to discover a million dollars doesn’t go as far as they’d thought. As the price of the bar rises and expenses pile up, Lola begins to question if this is what she really wants.

Lola knows she can solve their problems with one phone call, but she may risk going to
Published November 11th 2014

description”/

Review to follow in book 4
Aycan
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kitabı normal okuyordum.. sonra son bölüme geldim;
description

Ben öncelikle teşekkür etmek istiyorum, sonunda istediğim ihaneti okuyabildim. Çok mutluyum şu an ters köşe oldum. Beklenti düşükken böyle bi darbe yemek GERÇEKTEN AŞIRI HEYECANLI OLUYORMUŞ DFOKJLGJ

“You want to test me? You’ll lose. Want to fucking run away from me? You can’t. Fight me all you want.” He kissed her hard. “Hurt me. I can take it. But you can’t outrun me. You’re strong, but you’re not strong enough to take me on. You might as well
Christina
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
no work for me today...I amazed by this story
Karen111
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
**3.5 stars**

I enjoyed it more than the first book, but the reveal at the end was more than a little bit odd. Seriously?!

The chemistry is still a little 'off' for me, but in light of recent events, I now see why.

It's no 'Cityscape', but still a decent read, and I will continue with this series.
B.E.L.L.A.Mc
Loved book one and this was great follow up to Possession. The author is a very good writer, and I will definitely be reading more of her work. She's able to create an atmosphere where the reader becomes totally invested in the characters and the story. Some of her writing was so delicious, that I was highlighting all over the place. I particularly loved how she manipulated Beau so that at times he seems hard and cold, then the next sweet and hotttt. The slow burn between Beau and Lola was exqui ...more
Nadine Hook Me Up Book Blog
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-romance
FULL REVIEW POSTED!!

4.5 Unforgiving Stars

"Give me that too, Lola. Something no one else has. When I'm inside you tonight, when I take you, I want to know something about you he doesn't."

Dang, talk about an alpha! Beau is one heck of one. Hawkins wrote the second book in her fever series even steamier and more intriguing than I'd have thought. I can honestly say that with this book she has fully caught my interest and hooked me hundred percent on her story.

In Night Fever, book #1 (read my review
Christine Blake
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Johnny & Lola dreams are within reach now, they have never had so much money, however as they dive into the cost of everything she finding out its not enough. All Lola needs to do is make a phone call, cause Beau has been constantly on her mind and communicating how he wants more of her. When she tells Johnny this he doesn't stop her nor talk her out of it. Lola wants this she is saying its for their future when reality Beau has touch her in ways no other has and its no longer about the mone ...more
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

I enjoyed Night Fever, enjoyed the dynamic of the story, the thought of one night for a million dollars. What would you do if you could have one night? Have you ever played that game for a million dollars would you ____? Most times the answer is always yes without thinking of the consequences. In Night Call we see what those consequences are.

What happens in the morning light? What happens after you had one night? Will yo
Tara Marie
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is AMAZING!! It's got me wrapped up in more knots than book one did and there's no sign of unwrapping me yet!

We pick up where book one left off, the feelings Lola has are muddy and she is unsure where her life is going. Unable to deny the feelings she has for beau and keep the feelings she has for Johnny separate are taxing.

Johnny tries to be ok with everything, but in the light of day that may not happen. Lola's thought s return to the one night she had with beau and she can't seem
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

Fabulous sequel to Night Fever, but I am now desperate for the final in the series. I hope Ms Hawkins is busy writing to quell that need!

I enjoyed the first book a lot, but this is even better. Once again the dialogue in Lola's head is so vital to the story, and Johnny's reactions to the events of the previous book are excellent. We are introduced to Brigitte, Beau's sister, and she has quite an interesting role to play.
Katherine
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
That ending!!!! Ahhhhhhh
Holly Price
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Night Call is book #2 in the Night Fever Serial. If you missed my review for Night Fever, check it out at http://www.fierceandfabbookdiva.com/r....

What you need to know immediately: This series is freaking amazing and you need to stop wasting time and just get it. Do you like romance? Do you like prefer books to contain a high steam factor? Does a cocky, super-hot, rich and mysterious man in a suit do it for you? The Night Fever series has all of that and so much more.

I am a huge puddle of des
Angela Shrum
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ask yourself this: "If you spent one incredible, life-altering moment with a stranger, then had to let it go and return to normal with your boyfriend, would you be able to forget and move on?"

Answer? = If that life-altering moment was with Beau Oliver? HELL NO!

Book Cover: 4/5
Book Summary: 4.5/5
Book Turnout: 4.5/5

So this is part 2 of the Night Fever serial by the lovely Miss Jessica Hawkins. I made this little banner after I read the first part, just to show who I visualized in the parts:

And
Misty Walker
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🎧audio review🎧

How can Jessica do this to me???

This is book 2 in the series and of course, ends with a cliffhanger. In this book we continue with the Beau/Lola/Johnny saga, Beau gave Lola the option of a second night and Lola and Johnny quickly realize that 1 million isn’t enough for what they need. This leads to them accepting the second night and from there... wow.

Secrets revealed, drama ensues and emotions run high. And we are left hanging, wondering where it can go from here and who do we wa
Aimie
Just when you thought this series couldn’t get any better.
This story is absolutely consuming me. Amazing! My only fault would be they just aren’t long enough. I don’t want it to end!!!
Can’t wait to delve into book number 3.
Jessica Hawkins is rapidly becoming one of my favourite Authors. 5+ stars 🤩
Tina Manuel
Still don't like Johnny.
Sakura

Beau , alpha extraordinaire. He keeps turning the heat up and this book is scorching hot!
So this is book two, the second round for Lola and Beau. Last we saw, the arrangement had come to a close and they went their separate ways. The end… Yeah, right!

Beau proposed a continuation to their steamy business pact. Lola was able to go through with it once f
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
Well shit! Just when I think I can’t love Beau anymore and that he just maybe the most extraordinary (although a touch cocky *snickers*) man in the whole wide world….he goes and does something like that to our beautiful Lola. To say that I was left broken and weeping into my soggy cheerios, after I finished this book would be a mild understatement, considering I eat my cereal dry ( don’t judge) and they were soggy from my spilt tears. The ending to this book…well the last few chapters in this bo ...more
Lisa
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an arc of this book.

Night Call picks up where Night Fever leaves off. Lola and Johnny made a decision for their future, but soon find it wasn't enough. Lola already gave up a part of herself to Beau. How many more pieces does she need to give away before there's no turning back?

GOOD GOD!! This book... that ending... ! ! ! !
From the first sentence, this book had a slow burn that gradually increased until the ending where it was a raging inferno and it felt like my heart might beat rig
Veronica
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this books to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Night call begins the morning after and we get to see how Lola and Jason deal with the repercussions of their decision. The indecent proposal scenario that seemed so simple is far more complicated that either of them realises. With the questions of whether or not Lola will provide Beau with a repeat performance everything starts to change.

Lola's relationship with Beau develops and we are left with another interesting cliffh
Angie
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~

So I almost gave up reading the first book and was glad I didn’t. After reading this book I am REALLY glad I didn’t. Holy crap! I loved this book. I was so curious to see what would happen the next day. To see if anything changed in anyone’s lives. If you would feel different or if your partner would. Holy cow, I don’t want to give anything away but it was good, really, really good. I cannot wait for the next in
CDBW
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!!

I'm loving this series so far. I was so caught up in the book that I didn't even realize I was at the end until I was. The I was like, "Whoa, what just happened?" At the start of the story I was a little annoyed with Johnny and his reaction (or lack thereof). I was secretly rooting for him but as the story played on, I'm not do sure about him anymore. Beau was just starting to redeem himself when, BAM, it all takes an unexpected turn. (I love when a book catches me off guar
Amber
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't explain how much I love Jessica's writing. Well as you know from book 1 where Lola and Beau left off. Lola tries to deny the connection her and Beau have she feels she needs to stay loyal to Johnny even thought there are all these new feelings she can't deny. You see a different side of Johnny of what money can do to a person. I was so happy in this book going "yes finally" but then you get anothet twist. It isn't until she gets a message that would change her life yet again.... the susp ...more
Maria York
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 is just as addicting as book1 and I can't wait til book 3! Lola is still trying to stop feeling or admiring to the connection that her and Beau share! Beau wants her more then she will ever know! But there's a major twist that keeps you wanting more and more! Sexy, emotional and decisions are made that make this book one you don't want to miss out on!
Anna
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book two continues where one left us. Nothing can go back to normal after what Johnny and Lola have allowed and Lola starts to realize she doesn't want what she thought she did.

I almost dropped a star for that ending, it was a little weird and felt too convenient. However, I have loads to do around the house and just can't stop reading. That kind of obsession deserves 5 stars! On to book 3...
Lucy
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
I loved this author's Cityscape series, I'm just not enjoying this one. I can't stand Lola! Neither Beau nor Johnny are doing anything for me. And I'm not buying the "love" between either couple. Just not feeling this series. Not sure if I'll continue to part 3...
Claudine Van
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!! OMG!WTF! That ending just knocked me on my ass damn I cant wait for the next book!
Danielle Folker
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! I did not see that coming! The way we are left hanging at the end of these books drives me crazy!
Tasha  Ní Mhiacháin
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Explicitly Yours is addictive. I read the first 2 books in one evening. Jessica's writing style continues to impress, the descriptive work is the perfect amount to leave the story vividly behind in your minds eye. Domination has a few very unexpected twists and turns that have left me reeling and eager to know more.

*** Book details, spoilers ahead ***
I don't like Johnny, simple as, the man could walk on water and I'd still dislike him because of his decisions or lack of and his willingnes
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • Training Tess
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Crimson (Red Panty Diaries #1)
  • The Royally Series Collection (Royally, #1-3.5)
  • Back in the Italian's Bed (Hot Italian Nights, #1)
  • Set it on Fire (Borrowed Billionaire, #5)
  • Complete Me
  • Insufferable Proximity 2 (Insufferable Proximity, #2)
  • Beneath Layers (Layers #3)
  • The Stark Trilogy 3-Book Bundle (Stark Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Two (Teaching Willow, #2)
  • The Absolutely True Story of Us (A Novel Deception #2.7)
  • Scarred, Part 3 (Scarred, #3)
  • Blue Ice (Ice #1)
  • Anywhere But Here (Anywhere, #1)
  • Wild Addiction (Wild, #2)

Explicitly Yours (5 books)
  • Possession (Explicitly Yours, #1)
  • Addiction (Explicitly Yours, 2.5)
  • Provocation (Explicitly Yours, #3)
  • Obsession (Explicitly Yours, #4)