Start by marking “Craving Resurrection (The Aces, #4)” as Want to Read:
Craving Resurrection (The Aces, #4)

Craving Resurrection

(The Aces #4)

Poet and Amy's story...

Patrick Gallagher’s future was mapped out—and it didn’t include Amy Henderson or the IRA.

She was everything he’d never wanted. Too young. Too naïve.

Unfortunately, he couldn’t help but be fascinated by the girl who took refuge in his old bedroom, staying with his mum more often than not.

She looked like a Renaissance painting and argued like a solicito
394 pages
Published January 26th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Craving Resurrection, please sign up.
Brenna I just finished book 3 and immediately opened book 4 and was disappointed that it was Poet... I wanted Trix and Cameron or Cecilia and Leo... I loved…moreI just finished book 3 and immediately opened book 4 and was disappointed that it was Poet... I wanted Trix and Cameron or Cecilia and Leo... I loved he idea of it skipping ahead generations... Not really into this one.(less)
Ria Val already knows about Farrah at this point? She knew during book 2 and 3...? Esp 3 I'm sure because she tells her about how she had her as a baby…moreVal already knows about Farrah at this point? She knew during book 2 and 3...? Esp 3 I'm sure because she tells her about how she had her as a baby etc(less)
Confess by Colleen HooverNever Never by Colleen HooverBeautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuireNovember 9 by Colleen HooverThoughtful by S.C. Stephens
Most Anticipated Romances of 2015
1,413 books — 6,250 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,345 books — 2,654 voters

More lists with this book...

Kristen
2–I'm conflicted–Stars

I'm not sure how I want to rate this book. There's a part of me that wants to give it 5 stars, as I was completely engrossed by the story, while another part of me wants to give it 1 star due to the hero's jerkiness and cowardly behavior, the plot holes, and the HEA ending.

The quote below pretty much sums up my feelings about the hero!
description

I think I'll settle for 2 stars. The more I think about this book, the more I realize that it just doesn't make sense. It's riddled with pl
Geri Reads
2-I dislike Patrick-stars!

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS****SPOILERS****

To be fair, this book brought out a lot of emotions out of me. Unfortunately, not all of them are positive. If I had been the type of reader who would 5-star book just based on emotions this book has been able to pull out of me, I would have easily easily given this a full 5. But my feelings are a bit more complicated than that.

Patrick "Poet" Gallagher is the VP of Aces MC and is known to never had an old lady. The story is, he alre
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
3 The Saddest Damn Story Stars

photo 802328_zpstebkigwv.gif

*Spoilers here, Spoilers there, Spoilers everywhere in this review*

“I was so stupid. So fucking naïve.” “Don’t say dat. Yer not stupid. Ye were never stupid.” “I made comments about your experience,” I spoke over him, “I pushed you because I was angry, and the entire time you were fucking other people. No wonder you didn’t mind waiting until we were married.” “Dat’s not how it was.” “So fucking stupid.” I shook my head, scrubbing my hands over my face. “It was one
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
Disclaimer: I prefer to think of this story as Amy and Peg's "love" story. Poet can go eat some arsenic.

Otherwise...

5 Frustrating as FUCK Stars

Let me start off by saying:

1) I'm sick.
2) I have raging PMS.
3) And I had a reaaaaaaallllly shitty weekend.

I really loved this book.
But it also really pissed me the fuck off.

A lot.

In fact, if I was screaming the pissed off epithets I was yelling at my poor dogs while while reading this thing right now, I would have pissed off Nyquil spittle all over my
Jennifer Kyle
*********READ FULL BOOK*****************

”He wouldn’t let go, and I couldn’t go back.”

”Please. I love ye, only ye. Forgive me.”

description

I'm refraining from starring this story because I’m completely torn on whether to fill according to my enjoyment 1 star or for story/writing 4 stars . I mean the author did a great job because I’m feeling, and feeling, and feeling, sadly it’s all hate for the hero that I just can’t let go of. Let me explain, since the first book of the series I have anticipated Poet/P
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
I hate cheaters and this piece of s#*t was one, Amy deserved someone who could keep it in his pants for her and after everything she went thru because of this douche and the witch. Meanwhile this piece of s#*t got to lived happy with the woman that he cheated and have a daughter. I really hated him I wanted to punch his face everytime he told amy that he loved her. i wanted to cut off his std's balls..

Too bad she forgives him right after she said this...

“You left me in Ireland to take care of a
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
UK - http://amzn.to/15AAIit
US - http://amzn.to/1BriYl9

This is the story of Poet, the VP of the ACES MC who we met in book 1 when his daughter Brenna returned home after suffering in an abusive marriage. I'll admit, I couldn't really remember much about him other than he was Irish and never had an old lady or anyone special in his life but that's all you need to know really, you could definitely read this as a stand alone. The prologue starts in the present day and t
Julia's Book Haven
This book was 30 years of torture, for the characters and me as a reader. This isn't a romance, it's a sad fucking story with hardly enough good at the end to help heal the wounds it inflicts.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

“I’ve got ye. I know I’m late, me love, but I’m here now.”

I discovered this book in the Amazon discussion forums (RIP) and I've had it for a while. I was definitely interested...after all, it's was touted as super angsty so that's a win-win for me. But...I wasn't sure if I wanted to read the books before it and ~sigh~ it's another motorcycle club.

I finally decided what-the-hell and gave it a shot and can I just say "Wow!" It was nothing like I thought it would be...okay, that's a
Fre06 Begum
Oct 29, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: awfyl
Poet is def on my shit list for being one of the worst male leads in have ever read! He is a cheating and disloyal husband and I am shocked that the author gave him a happy ending! There are some people as a reader I don't think deserve to have their own stories unless the author can show the characters remorse,love and show redeeming qualities about them. I can say that in my opinion the author did not achieve it with Poet but made me dislike him even more he was all talk and contradictions I h ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
description

‘Poets wrote sonnets about her type of beauty.’

What can we say about Craving Resurrection; honestly we’re quite lost for words and if you read our reviews regularly you‘ll know that this doesn’t happen often. We do tend to go on a bit. We just weren’t prepared for everything that was Craving Resurrection.

“Sometimes, the things we need don’t make sense to anyone else. That doesn’t mean you’re wrong to need them.”

What we do have to say, of which we are sure, is expect the unexpected. This instal
Aimes Sera
Jan 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Before he was Brenna's father, before he became known as 'Poet', the vice president of the Aces MC, Patrick Gallagher was just a boy, working on cars, taking care of his Mum in Ireland. Craving Resurrection is Poet's story, a journey that spans decades, a story I'll not soon forget.

I've devoured every single book in Nicole Jacquelyn's Aces MC series, loved each and every one. With that said, it'd take an entire constellation to house the number of stars I'd like to give Craving Resurrection. Th
Leslie
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was ok
When I read a book, I want to fall in love with the characters. I need to connect to them. I want to feel their loyalty and love for one another

In this book, I only had strong positive feelings for one character. One hint who it's not. Patrick..... I really hate you. There was not a single redeeming quality about him that I liked.
I hate him so much that it makes this book a story I really wish I could unread. His decisions and actions..... I just am at a loss for words. I just don't/can't under
Roksana
SELF NOTE: This book teaches you that PERPERTRATORS ARE NEVER PUNISHED AND GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIMES!!! "You can shit on everybody and pay absolutely no consequences for your actions" All the horrible deeds you inflicted on other people" are never to be paid for and you as a reward with get your HEA!

Where is the morality here? Even if this is a fictional story, it still needs some redeeming factors and realism... with a Disney lala lala HEA? Are you calling this realism?
 photo 2d648b84c6ffdde345a6a435a01adda8_zpsa9vlints.jpg
Who are you kidding? N
Wyckedone
Nov 30, 2014 marked it as to-read
Dafuq is up with people giving this book a low rating when it's not even out yet. What's wrong with you?
Rachel K
Jan 26, 2015 rated it did not like it
Beth
5 Lovely Stars

Warning: This is the 4th in the series. Read them in order, even though this one goes back in time to tell the back story of Poet. You still need to read them in order.

So lovely. Smooth. Seamless. Yet so harsh. That is is this book. It is full of emotion and heartbreak and pain. The pain of separation. The pain of unfulfilled promises.

Poet is the VP of the Aces MC Club. We know him from the other books, but here...we get to know him. We know he grew up in Ireland and then moved to
Michelle [Helen Geek]
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Lover's of well developed characters.
02/01/2015 --

This series has been a bit hit or miss for me. I sit and wait to purchase and read based on what a few of my GR friends have to say. I know they won't be able to resist. This one is getting tons of chatter. Things like it is good, but some of the situations are uncomfortable and may be triggers for some. I'm not sure it should matter. This story couldn't have been told without being uncomfortable.

I will read this one again. Know it. And, I think this author has hit her stride.

***SP
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
description

‘Poets wrote sonnets about her type of beauty.’

Nikki
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I read Craving Constellations in July of 2013, Nicole gave me just enough pieces to the puzzle that is Patrick Gallagher for me to put two and two together and assume I’d come up with four. I realized quickly that Poet’s lady and Brenna’s hippie savior were one in the same, and I concocted a number of possible stories in my head to explain her absence from his day-to-day life, settling on what we’ll refer to as the sidepiece scenario. After having gotten to know both Patrick and his Amy, I ...more
Bev
Lucy
Feb 04, 2015 rated it liked it

The story was engaging, I was definitely pulled in and for that I'll give it 3.5 stars. This is supposed to be a romance but it read more like a cautionary tale of what type of man women need to run the hell away from. Granted it is a MC story so a messy gritty story is to be expected, I was in the mood for that and this book did deliver on that front.

So let's talk about Patrick.......

From the beginning I found little appealing about this character. He was a massive sexist pig with so
Suzanne (Lily)
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: scribd, biker-mc, raw
Loved it!
Didn't know that I would enjoy Poet's story as much as I did. The triggers for some (view spoiler) were in context and the beauty of the story outweighed those 'oh no' moments.

Adored Peg, And loved the entwined alternate POV scene with the car sale from a previous book. Nice to read the other side of the story :)

This book has made it as one of my favourites for 2015!
Laura Elizabeth
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a beautiful love story between a young teenage girl, brought up with shit for parents, and a lonely old lady who brought her into her home. They care for each other deeply. Support each other when needed. Then the old lady's stupid ass son, Poet, fucks it all up. Fuck you Poet, you moron.
Ivy Deluca
Feb 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bikers
The fourth book in the Aces MC series features Amy, a young woman who’s had a crappy life, and Patrick, the son of the woman who takes Amy under her wing when her parents essentially abandon her in Ireland. Then, things get complicated with the IRA and a bittersweet (emphasis on the bitter) romance happens.

I find this to be one of those books that difficult to review without giving some spoilers, so if you like to avoid those, I’d skip to the Bottom Line. But I digress...

The Good, The Bad and Ev
Delilah
Feb 02, 2015 rated it did not like it
Hated Poet to such a degree that I wish I never would have read this book. He's a cheating bastard that never should have gotten a HEA with the women he loved. *rolls eyes* I hated that the author made Amy a doormat toward the end of the book. She wasn't a doormat and it sucked to have to watch her turned into one because the author had to give this couple a HEA. The author cheated Amy's character by writing a male lead so unredeemable but still making her end up with him. I hated that Amy tried ...more
Megan
Jan 14, 2015 added it
Shelves: 2015
This is a book that I can not rate.
I won't even try.

I LOVE this series and love Nicole for always going out of the normal MC 'type' of reads and giving us some of my most memorable shock and awe reactions. I was so stoked to read this and I know MANY, MANY readers who just didn't like what went down. I did my best not to have that persuade me.

I felt at times, in the beginning, I did enjoy having read Patrick & Peg's Scottish accent in CR. It took a little time to understand what was meant co
  • Blood in the Water (Kairos #1)
  • Show the Fire (Signal Bend, #6)
  • Price of Angels (Dartmoor, #2)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Melancholy (Jokers' Wrath MC, #2)
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • Undeserving (Undeniable, #5)
  • Devil's Honor (The Devil's Keepers #1)
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Tic : Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Book 3 (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal, #3)
  • Shades (Evil Dead MC, #3)
  • Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)
  • Misled (Death Dwellers MC, #1)
  • The Way Home (Lights of Peril, #2)
  • Burn (Bayonet Scars, #5)
  • Blood & Rust (Lock & Key, #4)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Raine Falling (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club, #1)
Nicole Jacquelyn is the mom of two little girls and a full time college student. She hasn’t watched television in well over a year, she still does things that drive her mother crazy, and she loves to read. At eight years old, when asked what she wanted to be when she grew up, she told people she wanted to be a mom. When she was twelve her answer changed- to author. By the time she was eighteen, wh ...more

The Aces (4 books)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Craving Absolution (The Aces, #3)
“Poets wrote sonnets about her type of beauty. The kind you couldn’t exactly pinpoint, but couldn’t seem to look away from.” 4 likes
“She was as beautiful as the Madonna statue they kept in the church. Her beauty went so much deeper than her face or body; it was a manifestation of her innocence, the sweetness she showed everyone, the steadfast loyalty that she gave to others even though it had never been given to her.” 3 likes