Start by marking “Hollowed Humusara (The Primortus Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hollowed Humusara (The Primortus Chronicles, #2)

Hollowed Humusara (Primortus Chronicles #2)

4.9  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
It begins again! Skylee Porter thinks the worst is over. She has faced her greatest fear, the monstrous black-eyed Brinfrost and survived with the help of Chrism, her shape-shifting sister. Sky even had the courage to finally admit her true feelings to Will.

But something has changed. The three people she trusts the most are acting strange. Will seems distant. Her talkativ
Published November 26th 2014 by Get Over It Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hollowed Humusara, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollowed Humusara

Aly
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Just like the Eleventh Elementum (Primortus Chronicles #1) book, I enjoyed this book very much. This was a book that took us deep into the world and the characters. You should check out this series is it very interesting and different to me. I think if you like fantasy & dystopian books you should give this series a try.* I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*
Jonel Boyko
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What an intricately crafted story. The authors take us much more deeply into the world of the Primortus with this novel. Secrets are revealed as the audience is given a front row seat to the events, adventures, and crisis that follow the Second Born. This story is very detailed yet easy to read. The upbeat writing style really highlights the action of the tale. The vividly picturesque descriptions bring everything to the forefront in a larger than life manner.

The character development in this n
Jagoda
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
I've received this book in exchange for an honest review, just as the first book, and i loved it even more than the first one.
Before I start writing, I would like to apologize for this review being so messy.
This book is the second book in The Primortus Chronicles series, and it's continuation of Skylee's story, in which she struggles with her fate, and with fighting with Brinfrost and his team.
I need to say, this book made my heart broke into milions of pieces. I mean this part with Airon and h
Dwight Parker
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. All the characters had grown from the last book. The turns in the book were unexpected, and because they affected characters that I had grown to like, sadness is what I was left with at the end of the book. But that sadness is over shadowed by an excitement for the next book with some new characters bought into the book help move the sadness to another day.
I highly recommend this book. A beautiful story.
Molly
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Just like the First Elementum book I wasone of the first to read Hollowed Humusara and again I was in love with it. For the longest time after reading me and my best friend (who also read it with me)talked about was the characters and how we relate to them. This book is a must read!
J.L.
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
It's always hard to decide whether or not to rate your own book. But if I don't love it...how can I expect anyone else to?
Val Richards
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ok, I agree with my co-author that if I didn't love my own book why should anyone else. So, I do love where this adventure is going!
Rhonda
Angelina
Ashley Poteet
E.Y.A.B.: Reviewers/Beta Readers 2 5 Mar 09, 2015 10:34AM
Making Connections: Beta Readers Wanted 12 35 Mar 09, 2015 03:41AM
J.L. Bond is an author, blogger, wife and mother of two daughters. Contrary to popular belief, she is not related to that other J. Bond, nor is she an international woman of intrigue. J.L. grew up in a military family and developed her love for travel early in life. She’s lived in five states, Germany and Hong Kong. She began blogging in 2005 while on a seven-month long “around the world” trip. Sh ...more
More about J.L. Bond

Primortus Chronicles (2 books)
  • Eleventh Elementum (Primortus Chronicles, #1)
“Day dreaming is actually research for the next book.” 0 likes