Start by marking “Eternal Sacrifice (Mortal Enchantment, #3)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Sacrifice (Mortal Enchantment, #3)

Eternal Sacrifice

(Mortal Enchantment #3)

Book #3 in the award-winning YA fantasy series Mortal Enchantment. Discover a world of elemental powers, courage, duty, sacrifice, forbidden romance and a war for the very elements of life.

Valac has stolen two of the sacred objects. In a bid to rule all four courts, he has threatened to use Excalibur to cut the mist that protects Avalon -- ultimately ending the lives of th
Published June 28th 2016 by Phoenix Reign Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Sacrifice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Sacrifice

Start your review of Eternal Sacrifice (Mortal Enchantment, #3)
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Eternal Sacrifice

The thrilling conclusion to this entertaining action packed fantasy. This story pulled me from the first page! It was so emotional gripping I couldn’t put it down.
I’m honestly not sure how I feel about everything that played out I’m still processing it all but I do know that you don’t want to miss this if you’ve read the previous books!
Amber
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Eternal Sacrifice is an incredibly powerful and tremendously epic adventure that will enthrall your senses, rejuvenate your heart, and transforms your very soul. The messages and themes throughout this truly masterful series will tug at your heart and give you so much to think about and reevaluate in your life. I would gladly and enthusiastically recommend this series to young adult and adults alike. There is so much more going on than teenagers struggling to do what is right and what they were ...more
Christina
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was sent to me in exchange for my honest review. All opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.

This was an action packed conclusion to a series that I fell in love with during book 1. That love continued on with books 2-3 and rests now with book 4.

All of the characters that I loved played a pivotal role in the taking down of the antagonists, but there are even some surprise characters that impress me along the way. Marcus, my favorite character, even gets his time to shine throughout
Esther Haddie's Haven
DISCLAIMER: I was gifted an Amazon copy (from the author) in exchange for honest review.

Stacey . . . Why did you do that! \o/ I mean it worked in the end. But why would you do that to me! I thought I was having a heart attack!

The conclusion to this epic adventure is bomb. Valac is still causing havoc. Rowan and Kalin have to figure out ways to make time to see each other because they both have duties to fulfill as rulers in their separate courts.

Sacrifices must be made in order to protect Avalon
Alexandra
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
I received an e-copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

The final book of this series was as amazing as it should be. After the cliffhanger from the third book and the long wait I had to endure before the release of this one, I was glad to see that many questions were answered, new allies were made and secrets were revealed.

Kalin and Rowan are fighting to save the courts as the world is heading straight towards an enviromental Apocalypse.
Jina
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I will try to avoid spoilers.

Eternal Sacrifice by Stacey O'Neale

Valac is on the rampage to rule all four elemental courts. He has enlisted various followers to help him achieve his goal. He has threatened to use a sacred sword, to destroy Avalon's protective barrier.

Kalin has the power to stop him but saving thousands will cost her, her life.

Rowan, the fire king, loves Kalin and cannot except that Kalin's death is their only option.

He sets out to find another way.

BUT

As he sets out to find answe
Kelly
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome finish to the series! It was a rollercoaster ride till the end! I loved every minute of it!

There is nonstop action, adventure, romance, sorrow and balance.

I gobbled up this book from the moment I started it! It was easy to read the flow was fast and perfect. I love the characters. I even liked Selene who redeemed herself. Marcus’s story, well I can’t say much about him without it being a spoiler but I would love there to be another book about him.

Kalin and Rowan make the perfect
Edyaline Tejeda
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotionally Wrecking But What a Fantastic Conclusion!!

I am wrecked. So much blood was sacrificed. Death, destruction, and heart wrecking losses were suffered. My eyes are far from dry. What an amazing action-packed and emotional ride this last installment of the series was. My heart still hurts from the big losses, but it soars as the adventure ends with love and most importantly: HOPE.

Thank you Stacey for bringing me so much laughter, tears of joy & sadness, but overall happiness. Truly some o
Jash
Apr 15, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Eternal Sacrifice is the third and final book in Stacey O'Neale's Mortal Enchantment series. Valac is preparing to steal four powerful artifacts so that he can threaten the four courts of Avalon to be allowed to rule them all. Because with all four artifacts he would be able to destroy the mist surrounding Avalon, thus bringing about the end of the world. If Valac is able to destroy the mist the only way to save the world will be for Kalin to sacrifice herself.

From the moment I learned Kalin mig
Elizabeth Lavender
This is the last book in this incredible series, and I could not put it down once I started the first book. The storyline created between the two main characters, Rowan and Katlin, drew me in from the beginning. Rowan, the seeming self-assured young man, who is able to inspire those around him more than once he can take down a whole army down with his sword , but inside he is much more vulnerable than anyone ever dreams. Then Katlin, who seems so "sheltered" from this world she walks into, but t ...more
Ethan Gregory
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fullr eview and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

*****
My Thoughts:

Series finales are always one of my favorite and least favorite reviews to post, at the same time. How can that be? While I'm so overjoyed to rave about an incredible finale (they are too few and far between), I hate juggling the bittersweet emotion of finality meaning I'm saying goodbye to another cast of characters that I've grown to love. I won't lie folks, as many series as I've read, this one will fo
Crystalvuletichotmail.com
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have been a big fan of this series. It has been intense. Kailin and Rowen clearly belonged together from the minute he laid eyes on her. The progression of their relationship was sweet. A bit slow but they are young even though the fate of the world rests on their shoulders. Marcus and Ariel....to not provide spoilers....heart breaking. Loving and heart breaking all in one. I had hoped for a epilogue because this series just ended quite abruptly. All questions were answered but a bit more of R ...more
Amanda Hofer
Feb 18, 2020 rated it liked it
I loved this series until the middle/end of this book. I feel like she was rushed to finish. The first two books were so well thought out and I felt the characters feelings, but honestly besides being sad over Ariel’s death it was empty for me. Everything seemed like a rush to get to the end, even the end wrapped up in 2 pages. I don’t want to go on and on, but it was a little of a letdown for me when I had a really good time reading the first two books.
Patricia Finnegan
Another page turner!

This is the last book in the series. I'm going to miss these characters and the land of Avalon. Since you need to read these in order to fully appreciate the storyline, I highly recommend the box set. It has the prequel novella that clarifies how everything came about. I guarantee you'll love this series.
Ashley Jean
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
I am a lover of fantasy, and when I saw the "for the lovers of Maas and Black" I was instantly intrigued. I am sad to say that these stories fell a bit flat for me. There was potential in the characters and the setting; I loved the nod to Arthurian legend, Avalon, and Merlin. I appreciated the complex world the writer was trying to create. But it didn't feel fully realized.
Susan Wentz
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!

The books were perfectly written. I loved going on the journey with Kalin and Rowan. The series gave me all the feels. I laughed and cried.
Mandi
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a satisfying ending to the series. There were far fewer errors in it than in the other books in the series.
Angela ReadingCave
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Novel Grounds
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
eternalsacrificein

5 Stars|Goodreads|Amazon
What did I think?
Loved it. This was a fantastic way to wrap up this wild series. Stacey answered all our questions and gave us the ending we were dreaming of.

Kalin and Rowan sure have things cut out for them in this novel. The worlds are potentially collapsing and the only way to stop it is sacrificing herself. The only way to save everyone is to say goodbye.

I'm going to level with you. I went into this book needing that NOT to happen. I needed the HEA I wanted and that
Steven
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Going Out on a High Note

Eternal Sacrifice is the final installment of Stacey O'Neale's Mortal Enchantment series. Rowan and Kalin have become rulers of their respective elemental courts and they have joined with the other rulers to face the threat of Valac and his rogue elementals. By acquiring the four sacred artifacts and threatening to cut down Avalon's veil with them, Valac intends to force the monarch's to abdicate and submit to his rule. He already has the Ring of Dispel and the sword, Ex
Kayleigh {K-Books}
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Eternal Sacrifice Review on K-Books

There were no words to explain just how excited I was when I was asked if I wanted to review this book for the blog tour. Ever since I read the prequel novella The Shadow Prince I was completely obsessed with this series. I loved it so much and it had my favourite aspects of a YA book, romance and mythology. I adored it and that continued through to book 1 and 2. Book 3 absolutely did not diasappoint and was a completely explosive and satisfying end to the seri
Darlene Cruz
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am in awe of this story, no wait …. the whole series were phenomenal, the finale, icing on the cake. Like the story goes, “Avalon is a magical realm.” Not to give anything away, the story flowed with excitement, thrill, anguish, sadness and love. Brutal fighting, the only course of action to heed thy enemies. The discovery of things changed the way of life for all. The veil, elementals, mist and more, the world teetering back and forth. I enjoyed each and everyone in this series, but my favori ...more
S. J. Y. C.
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!!

Eternal Sacrifice is the third and final book of the Mortal Enchantment series by Stacey O'Neale.

OMFG THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING!!! ALL THE FEELS!!

Valac is causing major mayhem and Rowan and Kalin need to figure out how to stop him and save their people and their world. But in order for them to achieve this goal, sacrifices will need to be made. They will need to make hard, difficult decisions. Decisions that could potentially cause them to lose the one they love the most.

This conclusion wa
Cathy Schoen
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was not disappointed by Mrs O'Neal's again. It was a hard book to put down. From page one I wanted to finish it.Even throughout the whole book I am telling myself that I knew how it was going to end. Boy was I thrown for a loop. O'Neal's knows just how to draw you into her stories, and just when you think you know what is coming next WRONG! I would not even want to tell you anything about what happens other than to tell you that this is the best book series that I have read in a long time,and ...more
Rondi Olson
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved the first two books in this series, and while my adoration tapered off in the third and fourth installments, I still feel it's a good series and the author gave it a good ending.

I guess my decreasing interest came from the increased emphasis on Arthurian legend as well as the main character being revealed as the "akasha", which felt a little bit too Avatar-Last-Airbenderish for me. Both of these elements detracted from what drew me to the series in the first place, a story set
Michelle Knox
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Beyond pleased with the wrap up to this series, although I would've like for Marcus's story to end on a higher note. Ariel was definitely a memorably sweet character that I would have loved to have been a factor/part of the pages of the finale to this series.
Alison Beechner
Very good ending. My only complaint was that i felt it could have been twice as long. The plot was there, it just moved through it too fast. I'd have preferred more detailed scenes.
Fallon
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful and emotional conclusion to a series
Savannah Jones
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT.. I really almost cried when she almost died.. I really want another book to the series about the 2 of then ruling their courts..
Brenda Howell
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great finish. Left nothing unanswered. I'll miss this series.

• Winter (Evermore Academy, #1)
  • Three Deadly Trials (Battle for The Dark King, #1)
  • Supernatural Slayer Squad (Darkblood Academy, #2)
  • Grayson Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart, #1)
  • Rosecliff Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart, #2)
  • Two Vicious Kingdoms (Battle for The Dark King,  #2)
  • Curse Breaker (Kingdom of Runes, #2)
  • Rising Queen (Court of the Sea Fae, #3)
  • Demons (Darkblood Academy, #3)
  • Prophecies (Darkblood Academy #4)
  • The Goodnight Kiss (The Unseelie Court, #1)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Four (Fallen Academy #4)
  • Ruwen (Mated To The Alien, #1)
  • The New Elite (The Exceptional S. Beaufont Book 4)
  • Oath Taker (Kingdom of Runes, #1)
  • Half-Blood (Darkblood Academy, #1)
  • Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • Demigods Academy - Year One (Young Adult Supernatural Urban Fantasy)
Award-winning author, Stacey O'Neale, lives in Annapolis, Maryland. When she's not writing, she spends her time fangirling over books, blogging, watching fantasy television shows, cheering for the Baltimore Ravens, and hanging out with her husband and daughter.

Her career in publishing started as a blogger-turned-publicist for Entangled Publishing. Stacey writes young adult fantasy and adult paran

Mortal Enchantment (3 books)
  • Storm Born (Mortal Enchantment, #1)
  • Fragile Reign (Mortal Enchantment, #2)