Start by marking “Love Repeated (Sander's Valley, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Repeated (Sander's Valley, #1)

Love Repeated

(Sander's Valley #1)

Sometimes moving on means taking a step back.

Kyle Sander is an expert at starting over. At eighteen, he had his whole life planned out—marry his long-time girlfriend, take over his parents’ farm, have kids, and live out his days in Sander’s Valley. But his perfect life came screeching to a halt the day Ronnie Axel skipped town without a good-bye.

A decade later, the little
Published November 25th 2014 by Loose Id (first published November 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Love Repeated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Repeated

Christina
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars - 3 Flames

How stinking cute is this short but perfectly sweet read? It's just the right length with just the right substance to keep you glued in to the story and the outcome.

Ronnie (Veronica) was the "summer fling" that strolled in to Sander Valley once a year for 3 months. During those three months, she belonged to Kyle. When I saw belonged, I mean heart, body and soul. But they were just kids. High school sweethearts that had big dreams and no truth about what the real world was lik
Jonel
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kobo, kindle
What an intriguing novella. Corrigan introduces us to Sanders Valley, allowing us to picture it and get to know the way of life there. At the same time, she tells a captivating story about two lovers coming back together. This is an emotional and enlightening story. Corrigan’s writing style meshes perfectly with the storyline of the novella. This story may have been short and sweet, but it was also captivating.

The characters in this novella were fairly well developed. Corrigan develops them in t
Coco.V
Aug 14, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/14/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Sometimes it takes years to realize a mistake. But only a night to find a way back into your lover's heart.

Kyle Sander is an expert at starting over. At eighteen, he had his whole life planned out—get married, have kids, grow old with his high school sweetheart. His plans came screeching to a halt the day Ronnie Axel skipped town without a goodbye.

A decade later...his first love is back. But when revenge sex turns into the second chance he never expected
Lustful Literature
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
** JOSIE'S 4 STAR REVIEW **

I am a sucker for second chance love stories especially when the men are not afraid to wear their hearts on their sleeves. The author did a great job with the characters and plot. We get a little bit of everything. Betrayal, mystery, secrets, sex and danger. The author did not leave anything out. Love Repeated started and ended with a bang and ends with a bang.

Ten years ago Ronnie and Kyle looked forward to spending summers together. They were in love and crazy f
Meka Weaver
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: favorites
5 stars
3 flames

Ronnie and Kyle was high school sweet hearts. Kyle had a plan. Ask Ronnie to marry him, have babies and raise them in his home town on his families farm. Until Ronnie skips town without even telling Kyle Goodbye.

Ronnie returns 10 years later....With trouble of her own. Someone is out to hurt her!

They are still being pulled in two different directions. Ronnie has her family business to run. Kyle has his families farm. Can he get her to love him again?

Secrets come to light. Can Ro
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This was a very short but sweet story. Make yourself a cuppa and curl up in a chair, this can be read in one sitting :)

Ronnie and Kyle dated when they were teenagers. Ronnie comes from a family with wealth but Kyle comes from a bigger family who just get by. He is determined to make his own way in the world and be the man she can be proud of.

Before Kyle even gets the chance to make plans for his future with her, Ronnie leaves town, never to return again. Until 10 years later. Ronnie assumes th
KelticKat
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worlds apart?

2nd chance romance. Summer love - ripped at the seams?

What happens your first love is the one that steals your heart. 10 yrs later a chance meeting - can the same two lovers find a future together in spite of the pain from their past.

At first, Kyle & Ronnie’s dreams and lives seem to be polar opposites - can they overcome their past and come together to build a future?

Loved this story, the MCs and the whole rest of the cast of characters.
Ann
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a great book can't wait to read more books by this author life is not always as you plan it there is always going to be changes
Alison Jansen
Nov 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
As usual Nancy has packed me up and send me on a magical journey, this time into the lives of Kyle and Ronnie, and the community of Sander's Valley. When Nancy asked me to review this book, and told me it was NOT a supernatural romance, if I was sitting in front of her, she would have noticed me mouth drop open and me mumbling....."what???? but its what you do best!!!!"......well guess what folks.... Supernatural romance may be what she does best, but now she also does sweet, second chance, smal ...more
Jody
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
In this novella that's the start of a new series we get a tale of lost dreams and rekindled romance between two people kept apart by their own stubbornness and cowardice. When fate intervenes ten years later will they be able to put past hurts behind them or will a secret come between them just when their HEA is within reach?

Kyle and Ronnie came from very different social circles but spent many torrid summers steaming up the countryside. Kyle knew she was his future but her doubts and her mother
Jonel
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kobo, kindle

Bonnie Rediske-
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Kyle's world is turned upside down by the one person who he thought he would never see again. Just when you think you can sit down at a bar and get a drink and in walks your past.

Ronnie convinced herself that she could make a trip to her dad's cabin to hang some old paintings without rekindling an old flame. She finds herself in a precarious position, forcing her hand.

The love between these two characters is so genuinely sweet, but their stubbornness left a lot to be desired. Just when they ar
Dena Garson
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
++ I received an advance copy of Love Repeated in exchange for an honest review ++
I enjoyed reading about Ronnie and Kyle's unexpected reunion. Nancy had me captivated from the start and did a fabulous job revealing little hints at a time. It would have been very easy for her to do a massive info dump but she handled it masterfully. Not only do we learn what brought Ronnie back to Sanders Valley after so many years but we also learn what drove them apart.
One hint: it wasn't the sex. That is hot
EndlessReading
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Such a good short romance and a second chance at love book!

UPDATE:
Nancy Corrigan is becoming a new favourite of mine recently....she's knocking out some right books for folk to read.
It was a short read for me, as I read it in one sitting :) yes, I was that engrossed.

Ronnie and Kyle dated when they were younger, 10 years have passed without a word to one another, when on one night Kyle sees Ronnie across that bar...

Why is she back?
What are her reasons?
Is she back for Kyle?

Kyle had a hole on his h
Wendy-Book Lovers 4Ever
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Can you find your true love at seventeen years old? Kyle certainly thought Ronnie was his one and only until she left him to go off to college. Coming from two different worlds never stopped Kyle and Ronnie from loving each other but it did cause them to split up. Ten years later Ronnie is back in Sander's Valley and Kyle will not let her leave him for a second time. Ronnie never wanted to leave Sander's Valley but she also wanted to make more out of her life than being a small town wife.
Love R
Ruthie Taylor
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

This is the first in a series by the prolific Ms Corrigan.

After ten years apart, Ronnie and Kyle find that actually their love never died. But will they overcome the issues which drove her away the last time? This novella paints an interesting picture of how different backgrounds mould people, and just how hard it is to break the pattern. Most enjoyable read and I look forward to the next in the series.

~~Wicked Reads Review
Peggy
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~Received For An Honest Review~

This book hit close to home for me as I read Ronnie and Kyle's story. I felt every emotion that this author intended for you to feel while reading her book. It was sweet, but yet bittersweet. The heartache, the love lost. But to get a second chance with the one you have loved and have always loved, what will it cost. What will bring these two back together? A sweet/bitter sweet love story to not miss!
SB Morales
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
What an amazing second chance love story!! I just fell in love with this couple. In the beginning I wasn't sure. The story slowly pulled me in and then Corrigan had me! I couldn't put the book down and I am dying to get my hands on the next book. This story was sweet, loving, and oh so HOT! I would love to visit Sanders Valley.
Racy
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great book..

I have to honestly say at first I could not make up my mind if I liked Ronnie Axel. She was a hard one to understand. But as the story went on I think I got to understand her more and more. Even felt some of her pain.

As you are reading this book you will fall in love with Kyle Sander. He was one that was so in love with Ronnie. He longed for her for so many years and my heart broke for him. He at one time had wanted to marry her, well until she skipped town on him. She truly
Phillip M Lewallen
Achingly beautiful

tale of love lost and found. This story tells the story of Kyle and Ronnie and how they over apart for ten years. Theirs is a story of redemption and passion and how two remarkable people mended their lives together. Well thought out. Well written characters. Excellent story . A must read for lovers of romance.
Kim
Aug 31, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I did not realize that I had read this before and hated it then too. Rich city girl Ronnie falls in love with country boy Kyle but breaks off the relationship before he proposes due to family obligations and wanting different things in life. Ten years later their paths cross. Does not get any better the second time around either.
Diane
Aug 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

Took a while to warm to the book and I liked Kyle but found Ronnie to be full of contradictions. Few red herrings but the mystery of Ronnie mother and father took up too much of the story with minimal explanation. Will look at next book.
Sylvia
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kyle and Ronnie

First love, last love. Conflicted because of family dynamics, intrigue that keeps them apart. Their love for each other remains. Chance meeting brings it to the surface. I enjoyed watching them find their way back to each other.
Jennine McWilliams
WE ALL REMEMBER OUR FIRST LOVE!

Good sized book with tonnes of loving, well writen and romantic but definately adults only. Sweet love story about first love, sacrifice and lifes obligations and how they can cloud and tangling relationships.
Ree
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book.

The pull and tug between Ronnie & Kyle made for interesting reading. Add in the uncertainty with her family legacy, and you have a book that is quite entertaining.

I look forward to reading Wyn & Iona's story.
Bambi Sommers
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well worth the read

The author has a way of making the characters very real. Heartbreakingly so. You’ll fall in love right along with them!
DIANNE FOUNTAIN
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes romance . It has great subject matter and is easy to follow the story line.
Sabrina Wilfinger
Romance

Financial role reversal can be a hard pill to swallow. Loving someone in your past even harder. In the end it’s about the love here and now.
Cami
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Would not recommend
I made myself finish this one, but I really didn't like it. I didn't like either of the main characters and I can't even describe this as romance. I dislike when one person thinks they know what is better for another, and I didn't like that Kyle didn't respect how Ronnie felt.
Eva Millien
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kyle Sander had his life mapped out – marry his long-time girlfriend, take over his parents’ farm, have kids and live out his days in Sander’s Valley until the day Ronnie brought it all to a screeching halt by skipping town without a good-bye in this mesmerizing romance.

Ronnie’s back and their connection is stronger than ever but unfortunately Ronnie still has issues and obligations that threaten to tear them apart a second time and the readers can’t help but become intrigued while their heart i

• Talk of the Town
  • Dear Miss Darcy
  • The Good Luck Charm
  • The Most Expensive Lie of All
  • Securing the Greek's Legacy
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom, #2)
  • The Price of Success
  • Hot Coffee, Iced Santa (A Roasted Love Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Taste (Sovereign, #2)
  • Two Hearts Surrendered (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance, #1)
  • Restore My Heart (Mustang Sally Trilogy #1)
  • A Slice of Life
  • A Touch of Temptation
  • Mr. January
  • Ginger Krinkles
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • A Debt Paid in Passion
  • Able-Bodied (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
NOTE: Nancy does not monitor Goodreads. She spends her time focusing on writing "can't put down" books for her readers. If you have a question for her, please email her at:

nancy@nancycorriganauthor.com

Nancy also writes under the pen names: Dana Archer and Hayden Wolfe.

Sander's Valley (2 books)
  • Love in Repair (Sander's Valley, #2)