Start by marking “Debt Collector Season 2 (Debt Collector #10-18)” as Want to Read:
Debt Collector Season 2 (Debt Collector #10-18)

Debt Collector Season 2

(Debt Collector #10-18)

Urban Fantasy with a Cyberpunk Twist
***Second Season of Debt Collector***
Recommended: start with Season One.
*pre-order of the full season available

What’s your life worth on the open market?
In this gritty urban fantasy, debt collectors take your life energy and give it to someone more “worthy”… all while paying the price with black marks on their souls.

“Wraith is amazin
Published December 15th 2014

Pippa DaCosta
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: science-fiction
4.5 (Rounded up because I love SKQ’s writing).

So, here we are, Season 2: Meet Wraith.

She stalks the bedrooms of the rich and famous, stealing back the life energy they’ve bought, so she can give it to those who need it. She hates what she is, and like Lirium (from the first season) she struggles to balance the good and bad, while lying to her friends and colleagues.

When her father is killed, she’s out for payback on the debt collector who killed him. Then she meets a debt collector working for
Allison Lujan
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's done... the second season is over and I'm sad. I waited until the entire season was complete before I started it because I knew I just could not wait between episodes. And while I'm sad it's done, I am so happy with these stories.

I don't usually write reviews, I'm not a writer and I never know what to say about the books I read. I just know if I like them or not (or maybe LOVE them). These stories fall into the "love" category. I won't give a synopsis. If you're reading this you already kno
Amber
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a wild and crazy ride from start to finish. I started off a bit skeptical when the plot of the story started to develop but the author really managed to develop a good story here and lay the groundwork for the future seasons.

While reading the first season is recommended it isn't entirely necessary to enjoying this sequel.

Now to the story.

Wraith is a great main character and easy to like. Despite having the same abilities as official Debt Collectors she has very mixed feelings about the
Lola
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received copies of the individual episodes in exchange for an honest review. As I read all episodes, I wanted to review the season as a whole.

I read both season 1 and 2 episode by episode and I just have to say that Susan can really pull of the episodic format. Each episode has enough story, lots of things happening and best of all no cliffhanger endings. The story is fast paced, with lots of story and events happening. Beside that there's a great world and interesting characters. I would rec
Sandy S
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 15, 2014

What’s your life worth on the open market?

Wraith is a shadow in the night, haunting the bedrooms of the rich "high potentials" who have stolen life energy from the desperate and dying. The justice and the sweet mercy hit that follow keep her from falling into her own personal
Sandy S
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 15, 2014

Veronica of V's Reads
I was a skeptic for the serial format--until I tried it. Being a busy mom/worker bee/reader/writer/blogger etc I didn't think I could "waste" my time on a book that wasn't even CLOSE to done. Silly me. It turned out to be the perfect in-between read for me, for when I have 30-45 minutes of time that I want to read, but don't want to get sucked into a full-length novel. Plus, I always had a new episode to anticipate. Well, until now. Because Season Two is in the books.

Alexa "Wraith" Sterling has
Samantha Sterling
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have to go into this review advising anyone who is considering to read this series to read the seasons in sequential order. There are spoilers all along the way as the series progresses and the history of the Debt Collector world is much easier to consume when stories are read in chronological order. This story is fast-paced, action packed and full of romance.
Season Two focuses on the life and adventures of Wraith, a badass, adrenaline fueled, female debt collector with a complicated family h
Lisa P
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Before starting this season, you really need to read all of Debt Collector Season One. There are many things that happen in Season Two that connect back to Season One. It will make Season Two more meaningful as you're reading through.

Season Two follows the life of Wraith, a debt collector that is conflicted about how to balance her personal and public lives. The story takes place in the same world introduced in Season One, but with a different perspective. In the public eye she is known as Alexa
Laurisa Reyes
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Addicted! That's what I am. I'm addicted to Susan Kaye Quinn's The Debt Collector series. I read Season One: Lirium a couple of years ago and have been biting my nails ever since, waiting for the release of Season Two: Wraith.

Wraith is the daughter of an anti-collector activist tycoon who was cashed out by a debt collector. But he never knew the truth about his own daughter: that she is a debt collector too. By skin-to-skin contact she can drain the life energy from one person and give it to ano
David Berkley
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating Serial

Quinn is a remarkable author. I’ve read almost everything she has written and the variety coupled with a consistently high standard of her words, plots and characters is astounding!

For this serial, read season one (Librium) first but you will certainly be drawn to read Wraith as well. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Bookphile
I didn't like this season as much as season one. I liked Wraith, but I wasn't as attached to her as I was Lirium, but I think this mostly had to do with the plot, and especially the love triangle. I hate those so much, but as that's a personal preference, I hardly hold the author responsible--any author who uses one in their book is pretty much guaranteed to lose me. That aside, I also thought some of the plot was kind of implausible. I do like the direction the series as a whole seems to be hea ...more
Sharon Stevenson
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
'Debt Collector Season Two' is the story of Alexandra, a woman working to put an end to debt collecting while hiding the truth that she is a debt collector.

I really liked the first season of this so I was keen to jump back into the world of debt collecting and find out this new debt collector's story. I have to say, I loved the new character and got really caught up in this season. I tore through the series and can't wait for the next one. The story balances action, suspense and romance really w
Debbie
Dec 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
The plot thickens, as they say, in the second Debt Collector season. Wraith is an intriguing character, complex and very human. She's a public figure, and that is not much of an advantage for her. I felt sorry for her, but by the end of the book she's developing a spine of steel. I enjoyed that this book provided more detail about the society that uses debt collectors and thinks that's a good thing. It's chilling, for sure.

Excellent! I'm happy to wait for the next season, since I must. Wait, th
Michele
Feb 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wraith was born with the ability to transfer life energy from one person to another. Unlike most collectors, she's been using her talent to steal from energy addicts and give to those in need.

Her world is torn asunder when her father is murdered by a debt collector. Wraith struggles to find balance between her collector activities and the corporate responsibilities of managing her father's tech business.

Like Lirium in season 1, Wraith is a dark protagonist haunted by her deeds as a collector.
Josh Smith
This was like driving to Virginia Beach. It started out a bit slow and then during the middle it's fun as all hell while you're racing other cars on the interstate then you get close to the beach and get bored because cops are everywhere.
morbidflight
I like the author's note at the end talking about how hard it was to write a woman anti-hero because of the expectations we have for women characters. I felt like this thoughtfulness permeated the serial. It's not exceptional or mind-shattering, but it is good, fast-paced, and well-written.
Robyn
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great stuff! Can't wait for more!
Jodi
Traci
Mar 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Spectacle
  • Santuario (Santuario, #1)
  • Outlier: Rebellion (Outlier, #1)
  • Juggernaut (Strain, #0.5)
  • The Genehunter
  • Artificial Evolution (Big Sigma, #3)
  • Terminal Mind
  • Arbitrate (Daynight, #2)
  • Her Brother's Keeper
  • Je peux très bien me passer de toi
  • Lightspeed Magazine, April 2014
  • Dead Man and the Restless Spirits (Dead Man, #1)
  • Lord of a Thousand Steps (Love in Laguna, #4)
  • Incandescent
  • The Forgotten Mountain (The Collectors' Society, #3)
  • The Stories: Five Years of Original Fiction on Tor.com
  • Shudder (Stitch Trilogy, #2)
  • Star Trek: The Brave and the Bold, Book 1
CLICK HERE for a FREE STORY

Susan Kaye Quinn is a rocket scientist turned speculative fiction author who now uses her PhD to invent cool stuff in books. Her works range from young adult science fiction to adult future-noir, with side trips into royal fantasy romance and middle grade. Her bestselling novels and short stories have been optioned for Virtual Reality, translated into German and French,

Debt Collector (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Delirium: Debt Collector Episode One (Debt Collector Episode One)
  • Agony (Debt Collector, #2)
  • Ecstasy (Debt Collector, #3)
  • Broken (Debt Collector, #4)
  • Driven (Debt Collector, #5)
  • Fallen (Debt Collector, #6)
  • Promise (Debt Collector #7)
  • Ruthless (Debt Collector, #8)
  • Passion (Debt Collector, #9)
  • Wraith (Debt Collector #10)