Start by marking “25 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes Cookbook (Simple and Easy Thanksgiving Recipes)” as Want to Read:

25 Easy & Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes! Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime members can read this book for FREE!

Are you looking for delicious Thanksgiving recipes to share with your family this holiday season? This simple Thanksgiving cookbook has 25 step-by-step Thanksgiving recipes and treats for anyone looking to impress the entire family with tasty foods!

Your Problems Have Been Solved =

Published October 15th 2014 by Simple and Easy Cooking Recipes

To ask other readers questions about 25 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 25 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes

Start your review of 25 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes Cookbook (Simple and Easy Thanksgiving Recipes)
Mary Ann
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Thanksgiving Is Coming Every year, while growing up, I heard how I had ruined Thanksgiving. How did I do this? By being born. It was my parent's first married Thanksgiving and I was born on that very day. My dad got a great meal at his parents' house and my mom was only allowed what they would give her in the hospital.

Flash forward 39 years and my youngest is born, 2 days before my birthday and 3 before Thanksgiving. I was asked what I was going to do for my birthday the next year.
Anne Wingate
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Usable Cookbook for All Size Dinners

Most Thanksgiving Cookbooks assume you are cooking for a multitude. But what if you're an empty-nester whose kids are visiting the other in-laws this year? What if this is your first Thanksgiving away from your parental home? This contains the answers. Small servings so you aren't eating leftovers for the next six weeks. You can find more recipes to use for Christmas or Chanukah, again avoiding the leftovers forever quandary. Recommended for all readers.
Antigone Walsh
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
this is a rather uninteresting collection of recipes. some aren't even Thanksgiving-ish: meatloaf, really? chicken pot pie? The rest are fairly pedestrian. the only one that was somewhat interesting to me was the apple-stuffed pork chops but not for Thanksgiving. disappointing selection and not seasonal.
William
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fairly easy recipes

I gave this book a 4 star for it's simplicity.
Great recipes for Thanksgiving and written with attention to detail.
Donna
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Glad it was free

There were not a lot of recipes and the ones they had did not seem very interesting. I will try the Apple stuffed pork chops.
ivy cook
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some interesting recipes here

This has a small yet decent variety of recipes on it. Some i am looking forward to trying. Some can be used in regular days and not just thanksgiving.
Susan Marie Molloy
Oct 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: in-the-kitchen
An OK collection, but none in it that are appealing enough for me to try.
Tere Fredericks
Aug 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Real Cornbread Dressing Doesn't Have Bread Crumbs

But the book does start out with make ahead turkey gravy, which makes it a winner right there. I didn't see a single recipe for green bean casserole - which means the recipes aren't cheats.

For those of us who don't want or need to cook an all out turkey or ham dinner, there are several other recipes to make instead.

The book lost two stars by putting bread in cornbread dressing, seriously. If the real way to make it (usin
Lauren
Nice recipes, but I think I like my family recipes more.
Amber Kelley
Oct 29, 2019
Carla
Nov 04, 2019
Bree
rated it did not like it
Nov 07, 2019
Clarise
Nov 04, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Grandma's Best Quick Breads: Grandma's Best Recipes
  • Keto Diet for Beginners: 30-Day Keto Meal Plan for Rapid Weight Loss. Ketogenic Meal Prep Cookbook Full of Easy to Follow Recipes! Lose up to 20 Pounds in 30 Days!
  • Soup Cookbook: The Ultimate Soup Cookbook: Delicious, Home Made Soup Recipes Anyone Can Make Tonight! Soup Cookbook Series And Soup Cookbook Books (Soup ... Soup Cookbooks, Soup Recipes Cookbook,)
  • The Moosewood Cookbook: Recipes from Moosewood Restaurant, Ithaca, New York
  • How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Food
  • Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
  • The Joy of Cooking
  • Mastering the Art of French Cooking
  • Martha Stewart's Cakes: Our First-Ever Book of Bundts, Loaves, Layers, Coffee Cakes, and more
  • Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge COOKBOOK: Recipes from Romance Authors