Start by marking “Father & Son (Jensen Family #2)” as Want to Read:
Father & Son (Jensen Family #2)

Father & Son

(Jensen Family #2)

What has happened to Paul Jensen?

Paul is growing up fast. Taking steps to secure his financial future for himself and those around him, he struggles to do the same with the emotional side of his life.

There's only one woman he really wants. He just has to be man enough to step up and prove to her how much he's changed.
ebook
Published November 20th 2014 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Father & Son, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Father & Son

Susi
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliantly and exquisitely written. Spoiler Free Review

Release day is Nov. 20th.

Michelle Day has done it again. Father & Son is the brilliant continuation of the life of Paul Jensen, the incorrigible young man from Prodigal Son, her first book in this series. Get ready to follow Paul from the moment he gets his biggest news throughout his adulthood. The story continues right where Prodigal Son leaves off so you won't miss a beat.

The Jensen/Paloma family members are back. Matt, his twin br
Shannon
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Father & Son” (Book 2 of the Jensen Family Series) By Michelle Day.

Paul Jensen goes from teenager to adult; working hard and playing harder. Paul wants to build a wealthy future for those he loves so his work comes first. Paul struggles with the emotional side of his life. Paul’s life choices will affect all around him in negative and positive ways.

My heart goes out to Carmen (the school teacher) and their child. Paul will break hearts.

Will Paul make the right choices? Will he always put h
Georgette
Jun 08, 2017 rated it liked it
I looked for this book for a very very long time after the first book was released. I was heartbroken I couldn't have it to read!
Then, just the other day, I stumbled upon an email that highlighted this book. Low and behold, it's been out for years!
The story line was good. It wasn't where I expected it to go. It's titled Father and Son, but really most of the book is still about Paul and the growing up he was doing. I was hoping for a LOT more father and son interaction that went along the line
Pamela Stallings
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is the continuation of Paul's story. I really liked this book and that it told so much of what was going on in Paul's life. The only thing was that I caught myself thinking over and over that Paul is such a man whore lol. I would have loved having more of Suzanne in the book but I understand why things happened the way they did even if I wasn't happy about it. I loved reading about Paul's son Gavin when he's older, it makes me excited for the next book. There's so much that happens in ...more
She Hearts Books
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
his part of Paul's story begins with the birth of his child. He wants things to be different for his son than what he had with his father. Unfortunately things are working between he and Carmen, so he leaves for home. This is when Suzy comes back into his life. Well after some man whoring around with his brother. Now he just has to convince Suzy that the past is where it should be...behind him. Their story is a roller coaster ride with passion and betrayal and heartache and joy.

I give Father &a
Camilla Harper
Nov 29, 2014 rated it liked it
Although I liked this book, I couldn't give it more than 3 stars.
Switching between characters so frequently kept confusing me, and the numerous twists and turns gave me "readers whiplash".
I will most probably be reading the next book BUT if it flows like this one, then I will not be looking for any further books.
Stella
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Paul Jensen is the youngest child in his family with the drive to succeed. You will laugh, cheer and cry with Paul as this book is amazingly well written and leaves you wanting more. In Father & Son, Paul is growing up and struggling with being the man; lover, father, businessman and all around caregiver he wants be to the ones he loves.
Tammy Moody hall
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
just wow this a really great story so far I love this series paul is a vey stubborn young man that turn in to a very strong and stubborn man and sexy and a AN WHORE but he also has a very tender heart he a very smart man when it comes to making money GREAT BOOK
Trish
Nov 26, 2014
Russio
May 01, 2015
Teresa
rated it did not like it
Jun 10, 2015
Dec 03, 2014
Mel
Jun 16, 2015

Jensen Family (3 books)
  • Prodigal Son (Jensen Family #1)
  • Wayward Son (Jensen Family, #3)