Start by marking “Cloven (The Trinity of Souls Series Book #2)” as Want to Read:
Cloven (The Trinity of Souls Series Book #2)

Cloven

(Trinity of Souls #2)

What would you do if the only things standing between you and the angel you love were another angel and the fiery pits of Hell?

When Anya and Micah declare their love for each other, the battle for the souls of the star-crossed angels stretches across the heavens. With Heaven forbidding their love, Micah vows to protect Anya by sentencing himself to Hell.

But Anya won’t
Published October 21st 2014 by Georgeann Swiger

To ask other readers questions about Cloven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cloven

Start your review of Cloven (The Trinity of Souls Series Book #2)
Dylan Quinn
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cloven
Cloven by Georgeann Swiger is the second book in the Trinity of Souls Series and a follow-up to Adorned, released earlier this year. While the series began as an upper YA novel, it’s crossed over into New Adult.

Cloven begins when Anya is dumped off in hell—yes, dumped. She’s just had her becoming, though nowhere near as glorious as everybody had promised it to be, and she is officially an angel trying to make her way into the Kingdom. Naked and completely clueless, Anya is in ‘no man’s lan
Amanda Perry
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for Cloven from the author in an exchange for an honest review ( which I have yet to write) all I have to say for now is :

You guys are going to FREAKING LOVE this book !!!!

Review to follow on my blog soon xoxo!
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Psychocat Reads Review of CLOVEN by Georgeann Swiger

(I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.)

Five and a half months ago, I had the opportunity to read and review ADORNED, and I made sure Georgeann knew I wanted to know when the next book came out. As soon as we had a date for CLOVEN, I snuck in into the earliest possible spot. So let's see if the second book in The Trinity of Souls Series made it through Psychocat's claws unscathed.

The Book As Part of a Series: The
Jessica Nicole
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Find this review and others like it at Ramblings on Readings

4.5 Stars

Adorned, the first in The Trinity of Souls series was enjoyable. It was a fun, interesting, new take on the Angel genre, going in a refreshing new direction (as opposed to the Fallen Angel bad-boy idea-which is great, but slightly overused). In Cloven, Georgeann Swiger takes her series to a whole new level, creating edge-of-your-seat conflict, detailed settings and swoon worthy romance.

Suffice to say, I greatly enjoyed Cloven.
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free for a Blog Tour in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Thank you to Faye for contacting me to take part in this tour. I loved Adorned and I was thrilled to be asked to take part.

We begin exactly where the first book left off. Anya is just about to enter Hell. Once she does she realises it's a vast desert land. There is nothing for miles. She d
S. Usher Evans
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 52-in-2015
YEEEEEES. Four and a HALF stars for this awesome page-turning sequel.

This is the kind of thing that I like to see. All of my issues with the first book - the whole high school drama crap that just blergh - GONE from this book and replaced by a fantastically descriptive world between Heaven and Hell. Well really Heaven and Hell. I'm actually glad I ended Adorned and jumped right into Cloven, mostly because of the great cliffhanger that we ended. And I have to tell you that I was sucked into it -
Christine Cress
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Young girls world gets flipped upside down

When her truth starts sinking in about her existence, she starts realizing she isn't safe....even though she's been warned by those who are close to her. I had to purchase the last of the collection,Trivium, because even though I finished this book...it isn't the end of the story.
Reader By The Mountains
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I finally finished the first book, I knew that I was going to be thrilled by the second.

Read my review at Amy's Review Obsession

Oct 02, 2014
Vincent Morrone
Oct 05, 2014
Georgeann Swiger
Oct 05, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracy
Selena
Nov 24, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Nov 26, 2015
Georgeann Swiger earned her degree in journalism from West Virginia University, and then spent five years as an anchor/reporter at WBOY-TV in Clarksburg, WV. After having children, she left television news to be a stay at home mom. During that time, she discovered creative writing was more fun than writing about real life tragedy. Imagining interesting character and having them come to life on the ...more

Trinity of Souls (2 books)
  • Adorned (The Trinity of Souls Series #1)

News & Interviews