Start by marking “The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)

The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3

(MC Chronicles #3)

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  1,698 Ratings  ·  230 Reviews
Must read: The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 1 & 2 previously.

Tests, life is full of them. The world is constantly trying see how much you can take before you break. Before you're no longer you. Before your world dissolves into nothing. How long you can preserver and overcome the endless obstacles.
It's no secret that Big and I butt heads.
It's no secret that I not only di
ebook
Published May 12th 2015

Bink Cummings
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Book is Complete! Ready to come to y'all on May 14th! I hope you're ready!
It's Live!

Judith
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*** JUST LOVE THIS SERIES ***

Well,it's no secret that I just LOVE MC BOOKS,I have read loads of different Author's and have a few favourites but I think Bink Cummings is my favourite to date !!

I love everything about them...the characters,the writing,the gritty way the MC life is depicted.
And oh my BINK...yes I'm totally fangirling over her..she's the Total Biker Babe..badass,feisty,doesn't take shit from anyone but underneath has an amazing loyalty to the Club and her Sisters and of course BIG.
Bj
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2015, mc-romance, 5-stars
5 "Epic MC Love" Stars! There is something just so completely irresistible about the Diary of Bink Cummings. No matter what mood I'm in, I always find myself drawn in, mesmerized and absolutely floored by this story. Without a doubt this series will go down as one of my top favorite MC romances of all time!

Like Books 1 & 2, Book 3 delivers some earth shattering revelations, panty melting, ridiculously hot scenes and even a good dose of suspense to keep you anxiously awaiting the next page!
Ash Luna
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Leona (readingwithleona)
Disclaimer: I received as an ARC courtesy of the author via Enticing Journey Book Promotions in exchange for an honest review

Vol. 3 starts of right where Vol. 2 ended, Bink learning about the added mystery surrounding her mom, her man (Big Dick...I love his name!!), and her dad. BTW...Vol. 2's ending was the best cliff-hanger I've read in a while, I seriously wanted to jump through the pages and pimp slap that chick.

If you've read Vol. 2 (which I hope you have because you definitely nee
Elfina Renee
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you've seen all of my updates then you already know what I think of this story, notice I didn't give anything away. First off I loved Vol 3, thought it ranked right up there with the first novel. Yes I'll admit wasn't all that crazy about the second but glad I stuck with the series. Bink Cummings did an amazing job with this sequel and reminded me why I fell so hard for the characters. Crazy at times but completely loveable. I have this love hate thing going on with Big Dick, he's exasperatin ...more
Princess J. Antoinette
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series and its author... This series will most definitely be added to my favorites list.

I can go on and on about everything I loved about this series but I won't! I would really like the reviewers of this post to read it for yourselves and I promise you won't be disappointed... If you're into possessive, stubborn, kick ass alpha males and kick ass, sassy, and smart ass, heroines then this series is for you!!

Enjoy you guys👍😉

Overall rating
5*~ An Excellent Read❤👍💯
Deborah
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

This series just gets better and better.

As with the previous two books this was an addictive read and I do mean addictive once I'd started I just couldn't put it down, there's just something about is series.
Bink and Big are together, Bink is pregnant with Harley and as you'd expect they have a very volatile relationship full of arguments and hot sex, the perfect relationship for them.
I think this is my favourite so far although it has some strong competition, in this book we learn more about you
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
(Reviewed by Cathy):

4.5 Stars!!
Let me start be saying that I am obsessed with all 3 of these books by Bink Cummings. I literally read first two in the same day! I knew nothing about this author or her series and then I told all everyone I knew to read these book!

Book 3 delivers some bombshells and some amazingly HOT scenes. There is also some suspense here. These books are written in a very unique style that kept me turning the pages until the very end. I cannot wait for the next book from this
Vieira
I love this series so much!! Big drives me crazy but his sweet side is to die for. Only one thing that kind of pissed me off was (view spoiler)

But anyway. I'm really looking forward to reading Bigs book. Curious to see how Bink will pull that one off.
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers

The beginning of this book was great! It was consistent with the previous books storyline. But then, towards the end I got a bit lost. Everything just went from deliciously melodramatic to absurdly ridiculous!

It was the equivalent of ‘jumping the shark’ (bonus points for knowing the reference!). Binks’ stubbornness and pride really got to me in this book. I just couldn’t understand why she wouldn’t admit her feelings to Big. It was childish really, holding
Christine
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another thrilling ride along with Big and Bink and there fiery relationship.
I love the arguments between these two because you just know your going to get some great make up sex after.
Big had me worried a few times heart in the mouth moments thinking how could he do that to Bink? Although a complete asshole at times Big finally redeems himself and we see a slightly different side to him but you can't help but still love him.
Bink and Big finally reveal there true feelings and you can almost feel
Toni
I really really want this book like yesterday!!!
Sue
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
To quote Pat Benatar..."love is a battlefield"...and that song and its lyrics are so relevant in this third book in the Bink Cummings series.
If you read the first two novels you would know plenty about the history of Big and Bink's relationship...how they met, came to be and the long history between them and their families. I did not realize how much MORE to their story there was to know and fortunately we get to discover all of the deep, dark secrets from their pasts and while some may be tough
Momma Hellmouth
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-biker
Holy shit, where to start with this one. I have read each Vol of MC Chronicles and I can honestly say this one is by far the best! I connected to this book, and felt every emotion known to man.
What a hell of a journey Bink took me on. Through the Ugly we get the beautiful, and I had so many moments that chocked me up where I needed a breather, yet could not put it down total page turner. Big and Bink have an emotional, yet awakening journey in this story. The true colors of all those in Binks wo
Keitha Cook
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
BINK!!!
big daddy movie photo: vlcsnap-2011-03-04-01h21m54s121.png
You have done it to me again!!! I don't know how you do it but your books just suck me in and the next thing I know it's 1:00 am and I've finished the whole book in one sitting.
This one had me on an emotional roller coaster,
crying photo: crying sobbingrose_zpsf4ced92c.gif
I was so mad I could have hit something, then I was worried for a while, and finally happy! I absolutely loved this book, the good, the bad and everything in between. Bink proves again that she is one tough cookie!
Michelle
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Volume 3 ~ This series goes from strength to strength.

How far will Big go to redeem his self and prove his worth to Bink ?
Will Bink open up & tell Big her true feelings for him ?

Bink Cummings takes you on an emotional rollercoaster ride with Vol.3, you will be laughing out loud, screaming, crying and then the hot scenes will melt your panties off !!

The Diary is very well written, gripping and a lengthy read.

We get to see a different side to Bink & Big both good and bad along with som
Sbell
This did not disappoint. I feel like this Vol. concentrated on Big Dick and who is his, what he has always known he wants, and being the man he needs to be for Bink. We learn the true depths of Big Dicks love for Bink, and it was so SWEET that I didn't want this book to end. I loved all the side characters in this book as well, and would like to have a book about a few of them. I love how the author evolved both Bink and Big and at the end I had a huge smile on my face, because the journey was w ...more
Crystal whitley
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just finished this book and all i think is damn what a ride i just took ,,,,i read the first book and second book both outstanding incredible reads,,,, I am a greedy bitch i couldn't put this book down till the end couldn't wait to get to the end of the book wanting to learn everything i could about Big dick & Bink and her biker family this book takes you on a wild ride of happiness hurt and unconditional love that nothing compares to ,,, i honestly cant wait to read more of Bink's story i d ...more
Nina
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Read vol.1,2,3 back to back, enjoyed the story all in all. When reading back to back the story sometimes gets a bit repetitive, this does not take anything away from the story or the rating, i get how thats needed for the reader when you are not consuming the series in a few days. So this is blunt, this is raw, this is emotional in this weird way (this is a compliment), and it is a lot of other things too. But what can i say, its and original way of telling the story, i liked it. The age
Mandie Foxylutely
Fantastic! Binks has done it again and had me engrossed and sleep deprived LOL
Full review to follow on release day (14th May)

REVIEW
*ARC kindly provided by Bink Cummings in exchange for an honest review

Oh WOW! Thrown in at the deep end, I was again hooked and up all night devouring this ‘unputdownable’ book which I had been impatiently waiting for. My kindle was down to emergency power rations but even it was so engrossed it hung on so I could finish it!

This is the third volume in the fabulously
Ena May - Swoon Worthy Books/Enticing Journey Book Promotions
I have missed me some Bink and Big! This is NOT a stand-alone novel. Volumes 1 and 2 MUST be read prior to this. You will learn all about Big and Bink and fall in love with this dysfunctional and sexy couple.

I’m a big bag of crazy. And if you’re sittin’ there reading all this, you are too. So, yeah, we’re two peas in a pod, you and me. Now own that shit!

Bink did a wonderful job with the storyline in Volume 3. I don’t understand how one couple can have so much drama in their lives but I am not
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
Oh Big, how I love your OTT attitude, your overprotective actions for your Bunk, and the way you can make a woman wish she could have you all to herself. I have loved you since book 1 and now that I'm on book 3 I am just besotted with you.

In this third installment we find that although our couple are together at long last, Bink isn't so sure she wants to just hand over her whole heart to Big. Since she already knows that he is going to crush her if he strays to another woman, from past experienc
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Are you being a pain in the balls again?"
How I love Bink...sigh. We are tight now, she loves me too. We've spent a lot of quality time together. She asks my opinion and tells me her thoughts, fears, and secrets. She even worries about me, insisting a take a nap when needed. I guess she knows about the book hangover I suffered from staying up all night immersed in her clubhouse shenanigans. I can't get enough of her random funny thoughts, her relationship with her sacred sisters, or her special
Tonya
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review for Rising Indies United.

This is the third book in the Diary of Bink Cummings series. You must read them in order. This book had me flip flopping back in forth between liking the characters and wanting to slap them upside the head. It's not a bad thing, it wasn't annoying. It fit the book and showed the struggle of emotions between Bink and Big coming together.

In this volume, Bink is close to her due date with baby Harley. Of course Big is being a huge over protective jerk. He does have h
Shelby
Oct 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads Review Team*

I could not wait to read this book, the first 2 were beyond my expectations and I just had to know how Bink and Big's story concluded.
Happily pregnant, and trying to navigate the tricky world of monogamy, Bink finds herself in quite the bind - no sex til the baby is born. Effectively causing a terrible void in their lives, all of her insecurities are realized and many scenes were utterly heartbreaking.

I will say this book
Kris
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wrrt, 2015
I received a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

I highly anticipated this book after absolutely devouring books 1 & 2. Bink & Big are totally amusing, highly volatile and all hot steamy goodness!!! I just love their dynamic together with all of it's love/hate for each other. This installment centered on Bink's unwillingness to let herself fall for Big completely and Big's quest for redemption from the woman he's loved since she was young. It was more introspective than
Dacia
3.5

Review:
I don’t really have anything to say about this book. Did I enjoy it? Yes, because I LOVE the story of Big & Bink. But, there was nothing super exciting that would have me shouting from the roof tops. I actually skimmed quite a bit through the parts that were describing something other than Bink and/or Big. AND, I felt there were a lot of those in this book. There was a lot of describing other people and their lives & looks, a lot of describing rooms and outside situations. I j
Connie
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker-bad-boys
Received an ARC copy for a honest review! Love Bink and her unique writing style that grabs your attention and keeps it. Storyline is entertaining, action packed, contains dirty talkin’ bikers, heartache, love and sensual sexy scenes. Vol. 3 is an emotional story that plays your heart strings leaving you feeling like you’ve been on a free fall ride. Did I cry? Hell, yes I did. I also smiled, laughed, got angry and said a few cuss words. You get to see a different side of Big that helps you under ...more
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • Of Dark and Bright (Dark Horse, #3)
  • One Wild Ride (Lords of Mayhem #2)
  • Forever Your Concierge (Concierge, #2)
  • Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Blue Ice (Ice #1)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Eraser (Eraser #1)
  • Kick (Completion, #3)
  • Ripping Pages
  • Lex (Unconventional Hearts #1)
  • Looking at Forever (The Rock Gods, #4)
  • Grit
  • Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Steel & Ice (L & J, #1)
  • Breaking Through (SEAL TEAM Heartbreakers #2)
  • The Protector (Sizzling Miami #3)

MC Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 (MC Chronicles, #1)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 2 (MC Chronicles, #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice