Start by marking “A Very Grey Christmas (Kissing Eden, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Very Grey Christmas (Kissing Eden, #3)

A Very Grey Christmas

(Kissing Eden #3)

I was getting ready to spend the single most important holiday of the year alone. Completely and utterly alone.

That meant he wouldn’t be there Christmas Eve. No making Christmas cookies, or listening to my dad sing off-key while my mom bustled around wrapping last-minute gifts. No decorating the tree. No midnight Christmas kiss.

No waking up in Grey’s arms. We
Published November 20th 2014

To ask other readers questions about A Very Grey Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Grey Christmas

Start your review of A Very Grey Christmas (Kissing Eden, #3)
Bethany
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holiday, arc
A Very Grey Christmas was the perfect addition to Kissing Eden series. I loved it!!! It made me swoon, smile and sigh. For anyone who has read Kissing Eden and Loving Eden will be so happy that Eden and Grey’s story continues. It was almost like we finally got the perfect epilogue for them. Plus the novella takes place around Christmas, which made it even better! It gives the story a nice romantic feel to it. To anyone who is a fan of this series you must read this novella right away. It will gi ...more
Michelle
Nov 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

A Very Grey Christmas by T.A.Foster is a sweet holiday treat for all you Grey and Eden fans. In this Christmas filled holiday novella, Ms. Foster will have you grinning from ear to ear. Eden will be heading back home to her parents for Christmas and it seems Grey accompany her since he has to attend to work on the condo renovations. As Eden spends her first time away from Grey, she begins to miss him. Will Eden spend her first Christmas with
Alexa Nichole Demers
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Very Grey Christmas was the perfect edition to the Kissing Eden series. For those of you looking for a well written holiday read this should definitely be on your TBR. T.A. Foster has done an excellent job getting her readers in the holiday mood with this novella.

Eden and Grey are such complex characters with amazing chemistry. This novella gives us the perfect epilogue and end to their story. T.A. Foster surrounded us in Eden and Grey’s usual amazing chemistry and sucked us right back into their wor
Dawn
Dec 21, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was okay. It bothered me she was so whiny at the first of the book about him not being there. I am more of a strong female to male character and I just didn't see it in this book.

Her holiday schedule though would make some weep. The fact that he was right there with her was great. In the end it all came out ok.

I have to say, I didn't realize this was a series until after getting ready to write my review. I always like to see if I am way off from everyone else or if it was a series be
Shawna Shauntia
Nov 23, 2014 marked it as to-read

A VERY GREY CHRISTMAS

I zipped the side of my suitcase and slouched beside it on the bed. I knew it wouldn’t be the same if I didn’t go. How could it? I had spent every holiday with my parents for twenty-one years. I couldn’t buck the trend for number twenty-two, even if it meant Grey stayed behind.
Michelle
Nov 25, 2014 rated it liked it
**You can see this full review and more at Book Briefs: http://bookbriefs.net**

My Thoughts

3.5/5

This week is Holiday Novella week at Book Briefs. And it was unintentional. I guess it is just that time of year, and I was craving holiday novellas so much that I booked reviews of two of them for series that I have read and enjoyed, back to back. Yesterday I reviewed This Christmas by Katlyn Duncan, and in the review I talked about how the book surprised me w
Casey
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

A Very Grey Christmas is the third story in the Kissing Eden Series by T.A. Foster. I will admit that while I was excited to get more of Eden and Grey, I was a bit worried after reading Loving Eden. I felt like it was missing the spark of the first book and just wasn't what I had come to know and love about these two. I also have kind of a love hate relationship with Christmas stories and novellas, so this one had me a bit nervous. I have
Sophie (Blogger)
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Very Grey Christmas is a sweet novella that will get you in the mood for Christmas even though it is still Summer, well here in the UK it is anyway. I haven't read any of the other books in the Kissing Eden series, so I was a bit confused at first but after reading a few pages I was able to get some idea of what had happened and the lovely, yet challenging relationship that Eden and Grey have.
When Eden had dreamt of the perfect Christmas, she had expected Grey to be there and not hundreds of
Jan 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

A Very Grey Christmas was a cute addition to the Kissing Eden series. It's a short read and you get to see Eden and Grey and how they spend their first Christmas together as a couple.

I must note though that at first Eden comes off as really whiny. I understand she didn't want to spend Christmas apart from Grey, but oh man. You don't need to be so whiny and try and make him feel terrible about not being there with you. At the sa
Tina
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If this novella doesn’t get you in the Christmas spirit then I do not know what will! A VERY GREY CHRISTMAS is my first holiday story this year and I loved it! For fans of KISSING EDEN and LOVING EDEN, this is exactly what we want and need! Grey and Eden are having their first Christmas together as a couple, but they will not be together to celebrate. Eden is going home to North Carolina to be with her family and Grey is staying behind to work on the hotel and get things in order for the new yea ...more
A Very Grey Christmas is one of those perfect Holiday stories. It’s low key, fun and really puts you in the spirit.

This is the 3rd book in the series but I feel like if you are in the mood for something for the Holiday you can read this without reading the first two books. I think T.A. Foster does a good job alluding to things in the first couple of books but doesn’t give anything away if you want to read them and haven’t yet. Although I think it will make you want to read them if yo
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
Nov 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm a big fan of this series and I was very excited to read this Christmas novella. Eden returns home to North Carolina to spend the holidays with her parents. Unable to convince him to come with her, Grey stays behind in Texas, leaving Eden upset and sad.

But with a little help from the holiday spirit and some help from her parents, Eden gets a Christmas present that doesn't disappoint. I really liked how T.A. Foster reveals this -- with the reader seeing it coming before Eden figures it out.
Riki
Nov 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a really sweet, wonderfully written Christmas story featuring two well drawn out and complex characters. I have to admit that I haven't read the first tow books in this series, so I was a bit in the dark when it came to some of the subtler relationship dynamics between friends and family, but I was so drawn in by the immediate and obvious chemistry between Eden and Grey that I went right out and downloaded KISSING EDEN and LOVING EDEN. Despite knowing how this story ends, I'm drawn into ...more
Cathy
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oh T.A. Foster, you sure do know how to pull at the heartstrings. I loved Eden and Grey from the beginning but this was definitely the icing on the cake that tasted oh so sweet. This was a quick and sweet heart warming novella that is just perfect for the upcoming Christmas season, I know it only will bring you hope that someone in your life will be just as sweet and romantic.

Eden is on her way home, without Grey and she’s sad about it but knows that she has to spend time with her fa
Monique
Dec 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Thank you to the author and Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review this book for free.

Eden and Grey are a young couple who live together in Texas. Eden is returning home to her parents' house for Christmas, but Grey is staying behind in Texas to work. Eden is very sentimental about spending Christmas with the ones she loves and is upset that Grey isn't coming with her.

What follows is a sweet romance about a young couple in love, peppered with a few sex scenes to
Becky
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books on 11/25/14.

A Very Grey Christmas tells the story of Eden and Grey's first Christmas together--or does it? ;)

Eden, for whom Christmas has always been a special time, is heading home for the holiday--alone. Grey is staying behind, having lots of projects to do. Eden's completely distracted her first two days back in North Carolina, missing Grey and wanting him there with her. Then her parents start to act strangely...

A Very Grey Christmas is like a sweet and sentime/>A/>A
Elle Christensen
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: might-re-read
I adore an epilogue!! So, it’s even more fabulous when the author gives me a whole novella! I would definitely recommend you read Kissing Eden and Loving Eden first, as this is a continuation of Eden and Grey’s story.
Eden and Grey are going to be spending their first Christmas as a couple, apart. Eden grew up with a family and community, making for bustling and happy Christmases. Grey, on the other hand, had quiet and low-key holidays, causing him to put little importance on Christmas.
It’
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those who read the first two books.
Shelves: sweet-guy, arc
ARC received in exchange for honest review

"There's only one thing I want for Christmas

What's that, pretty girl?

You"

"A Very Grey Christmas" is a novella recounting Eden and Grey's first Christmas together. It begins quite sadly, with Eden moving to North Carolina on her own for the holidays and leaving Grey behind, but soon a certain surprise brings them together in the very romantic setting.

It's a short, light read perfect for the holidays. Anyway, I would only r/>
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Nov 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
++++++may contain spoilers+++++++

A Very Grey Christmas was a very sweet Christmas story that continued on Grey and Eden's love story. It is their first Christmas together. Unfortunately Eden and Grey won't be spending the holidays together. Eden is going home to NC and Grey is staying on the island to tae care of work. This makes Eden terribly upset. She doesn't want to ever spend the holidays apart. It is the time of year she enjoys more than anything.

Just like a Christmas mi
Abby
Dec 19, 2015 rated it liked it
**Received an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.**

"A Very Grey Christmas" is written by T.A. Foster, and it is the 3rd story in her Kissing Eden series. It can be read as a stand-alone novella. It features Eden and Grey.

I didn't realize this novella was part of a series. It might have made me enjoy the story more if I had read the previous books to fully understand how Eden and Grey are as characters. Eden goes back home for Christmas to celebrate with her p
Kat DM
Nov 23, 2014 added it
A Very Grey Christmas
By: T.A. Foster
★★★★4.5 Grey Stars★★★★
*ARC given in exchange for an honest review.*

I love reading a sweet romantic story. Reading about Grey and Eden, had me all warm and fuzzy. It was tamed but not too tamed. Love the hot and steamy scenes, while Grey pleasured Eden. It had me swooning with a heavy sigh. It was like a breath of fresh air. I have not read a holiday love story in a few months and I can't believe how I missed it so much.

photo verygreychristmas_zpsea77d68d.jpg

It was a one sweet ride. I love it. It's one of those stories that doesn't need any l
Monica
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this final book, we see that Grey and Eden are going strong in their relationship and that Eden goes back home to visit her family. While she is happy and excited to be back home the one thing she wants more than anything is that Grey could’ve made the trip. Her parents see that something is missing and try to get her mind on other things, but Eden just hates that they aren't spending their first Christmas together. Will Eden’s Christmas be blanketed in sadness or will she experience a Christ ...more
Hilda
Nov 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, new-adult, ebook
What a cute follow up novella to the rest of this series! It got me right in the mood for the holidays. Short and sweet, I think this was the perfect piece to finish off the Grey and Eden puzzle. Like with the first two novels, Eden comes off a bit immature (common, she only left for a week and she was complaining the whole time). I think her behaviour definitely highlights Grey's awesomeness, though he entertains her whining. There's definitely some hot scenes sprinkled in for good measure. It ...more
Heather andrews
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Grey knows how to read his woman's signals when she starts shedding the clothes you join her, "I threw my coat on the floor and pulled the sweater over my head. “Well, hey.” He turned to see me shedding my clothes. He closed the distance as his lips crashed into mine." Grey is not one to deny his woman anything:
"I was hoping you’d still be naked when I woke up.” I chewed my bottom lip and eyed his flannel shirt.
“Oh no, I’m not starting off on the wrong foot with your dad.” He tried
Amy Sheets
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a good short read. OK so first off I didn't know there were other parts to this story (I will read them now). This is the sweetest book and Grey is the sweetest guy. He gives Eden one of the best Chrismases he can. Eden grew up having a big Christmas every year at home. Grey not so much. And Edens parents wants her home for Christmas and Grey isn't able to make it up to NC. But that's all eden wants. She wants Grey for Christmas.
Read this book in about 5 hours. In this short book ve fallen
Liza
Nov 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC for an honest review

So in love with Grey and Eden's story!

I have been following this series since it started and I have enjoyed every single book. Joining Grey and Eden from the start, to their challenges, and now to their first holiday together is a great feeling.

I love the holiday spirit and love that has clearly been reflected in this book. Awesome holiday read. I loved the ending though I thought Eden will give Grey an awesome gift such as a baby in this one.
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

This was a short and sweet little story about Grey and Eden's first Christmas. A Very Grey Christmas is a novella that works as the perfect epilogue to Eden and Grey's story. If you're a fan of these two, then you must read this book.

The ARC of A Very Grey Christmas by T.A. Foster was kindly provided to me by the author for review. The opinions are my own.
Debbie
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This time of year has me looking over holiday titles and I couldn't wait to pick this one up. A Very Grey Christmas is the third in the Kissing Eden series and a perfect pick up after the first two books in the series. I loved Eden and Grey and this quick Christmas story doesn't disappoint.

T.A. Foster delivers a wonderfully sweet holiday tale. For anyone that has read Kissing Eden and Loving Eden, A Very Grey Christmas is not to be missed. The reader will want to be sure to spend par
Carol Clarke
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was just what I needed to get me in the mood for Christmas. I am a large fan of Grey and Eden's story and this was a lovely touch to the series. I won't give away the unexpected present but I will say it is thoughtful and romantic. This book is worth a read but I would say you need to read the first two books in order to truly appreciate this book.
*I received a copy of this book to review, the review is honest and my own*
Staci
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had not read any of the books in this series before this novella. I'm a sucker for novellas, so I was very excited to see one releasing about my favorite time of the year. Grey and Eden touched my heart in this fantastic story. If this is any indication of how TA Foster's other stories are, then I will be purchasing them all! Don't miss this great holiday read!!! I guarantee you'll fall in love with Grey as well! This may just be my new favorite holiday treat!
T.A. Foster is a Southern girl whose heart and spirit are connected to the beach. She grew up catching rays and chasing waves along the North Carolina Outer Banks and now resides in the state with her adventurous pilot husband, three children and canine kiddos.

Her long love affair with books started at an early age, and as soon as she was able, she transformed imaginative stories into words on pa

Kissing Eden (4 books)
  • Kissing Eden (Kissing Eden, #1)
  • Loving Eden (Kissing Eden, #2)
  • The Kissing Eden Series