Start by marking “Romancing Christmas” as Want to Read:
Romancing Christmas

Romancing Christmas

(Charmin Marvin)

USA Today Bestselling and Award-Winning Authors bring you 10 Love Stories to Spice Up the Holidays!

Do you like your Christmas nice...or a little naughty? Bring the season into your heart with love stories to match your mood. This boxed set from 10 of today’s hottest romance authors will warm your heart even on the coldest night.

Dale Mayer, USA Today Bestselling Author -
Published November 3rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Romancing Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romancing Christmas

Start your review of Romancing Christmas
Angel Graham
Overall, I enjoyed this bundle, but it was far more sweet than I like my romance. I prefer the hot, sweaty, tell it sex, not the behind closed doors that we got with the majority of the stories. Just my preference.

If you like sweet, you will like this. If you prefer hot and sweaty, this will be something different, just know that going in.
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: liked-it, romance
What I Thought

I've read through four of the stories in this book, and have found them all really great. Each one is built with enough detail, back story and love to keep you really pulled in. You find yourself attached to the characters, hoping for the best for them.

I found each story just long enough to really get you involved and invested in the read, but not long enough to make you feel as though you wouldn't have time to finish. It's the perfect little ebook to have by your bedside, on
Rachelle Ayala
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What a fun and heartwarming set. You'll love the talking cat in Book #1, magical sunglasses in Book #2, a dashingly handsome doctor with the big heart in Book #3, and a sweet little girl, her single mother, and a homeless vet in Book #10. I'm sure the rest of the set is just as awesome. I'm reading them as fast as I can.
Sue Stewart
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some really great Christmas reads!
Lourie Staib
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Father for Christmas by Rachelle Ayala was wonderful. These books can be read any time of year. Pick it up now & enjoy on a cold winters night or in the heat on the beach.

THESE ARE MUST READS
Spunky N Sassy
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~~~Dee's Review~~~

Romancing Christmas is a collection of ten short stories centered around the theme of Christmas.

(1.). BROKEN PROTOCOL by Dale Mayer
This is a simple tale about the adventures of Dani and her orange Persian cat, Charmine. Both characters are projected 200 years into the future and in the process, the cat is enabled to speak.

Struggling to adapt to the different world, Dani discovers all holidays and celebrations have been banned. She sets out to recreate Christmas. Her plans
Elizabeth Robbins
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Broken Protocols 3.5 by Dale Mayer. I haven't read the other books in this series yet, but enough backstory was given to make this tale smooth. Its a story of the love of a rather odd little family that includes 2 brothers. One is a genius, the other is married to a woman snatched from her own time to 200 yrs in the future. And did I mention the talking cat? Cute story. Id like to read the rest of the series.

Shades of Holly by HD Thomson: reunion love story and a pair of psychic
Lynn Smith
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of 10 short romantic stories for the holidays. Each story fills you with holiday love and cheer. There is something for everyone in this collection.

Broken Protocols takes place in the future where Christmas has been forgotten about. Dani and her talking cat Charmin miss it and try to find a way to bring it back for themselves and the family.

Shades of Holly Zac finds a pair of sunglasses that allows him to see into the future. Now he must find the women he loved and save
Ashley Schoen
A boxed set of 10 heartwarming romances during Christmas time. This boxed set includes Christmas romances from the future all the way to friends into lovers stories.

-A Family For Christmas by Tallulah
Pratr- Authors
Oct 31, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: ashleys-reviews

-A Family For Christmas by Tallulah
Cherri-Anne
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Merry Christmas and so much more!!!! When I started to read this box set, I was so excited!!! I LOVE Christmas and 10 stories that involve or revolve around it? WOO HOO! Now it is not my style to critique every story or give spoilers. What I will do is say that I LOVED EVERY SINGLE STORY and I also cried at EVERY SINGLE STORY!!! I am a closet romantic and I get so involved in my books, that they become way more than just characters in a book, so when they cry, I cry, when they are upset or ...more
NaDell
Jan 09, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
These books have ten different authors with ten drastically different writing styles, but I enjoyed learning their differences throughout this collection (not a continuing storyline!)
Sorry about the brief notes. I was writing from my kindle and wanted to move on to the next book.
Also, I won this.

#1 Broken Protocols by Dale Mayer- odd futuristic story. *
#2 Shades of Holly by HD Thomson-editing issues like for instead of of. F word. Tense, and hardly a Christmas story. *
#3 Season for Love by
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4 Rockin’

Sleigh bells are jingling, Christmas Carols are playing and romance is in the air! Come along on a winter wonderland adventure. An adventure filled with some of the hottest spicy love stories to help heat up your holidays. So snuggle down with a warm fire, a hot drink and one of the ten novellas offered by these outstanding authors. Will you choose naughty or nice for your holiday read? Watch out, you may run into a talking cat, a hot doctor or even a Christmas Miracle!
N.N. Light
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Romancing Christmas is a box set of 10 novellas by some of the best-selling romance authors on the market. They include:

-A Family For Christmas by Tallulah Grace
-A Father For Christmas by Rachelle Ayala

Mari
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this book for an honest review. This box set has 10 Christmas stories, it's hard to pick just one as my favorite one. I love Christmas. Christmas stories, Christmas movies, Christmas music,Broken Protocols 3.5 a l different spin on Christmas.There's humor, a little danger, and a talking cat.A Father for Christmas takes the harsh reality of life and its consequences. Kelly knows she made a huge mistake,She is content to live a quiet yet fulfilled life taking care of the ones she ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Ten fabulous novellas to get you in the mood for Christmas. I usually don't read christmas reads until nearer Christmas but as soon as I started I kept reading.
I've not read any of these authors books so this set gives me a great insight to how they write and if I'll like... Of course I did so now I got some great authors to follow:)

Highly recommend this box set. There is something in it for everyone.
Mave
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
There are ten romantic short stories but really well written. Some are funny, some moving, but all have a lot of positivity. It 's a collection of different kinds, different ways of feeling and living the Christmas spirit: friendship, time travel, bereavement, alcoholism, betrayal, revival. Some of the characters are really amazing, like the generous Mrs. O and her son Tyler in A Family Christmas and all the children in the various stories.
Really recommended to read at Christmas time.
Hooked On Books
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it

The Romancing Christmas box set is a fun, unique collection of Christmas stories that veer from the boring regular Christmas stories. You have talking cat in Broken Protocols 3.5 by Dale Mayer, time traveling sunglasses in Shades Series: Shades of Holly by H.D. Thomson just for a taste. These stories help you experience a different side of Christmas in a great read that is perfect for the holiday season!!
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shades of holly
By HD Thomson

Zach and Holly have been separated for a couple years due to past mistakes, their relationship left in chaos and sadness. Their future turns out to be much happier thanks to some unique sunglasses and one mothers determination to keep her only child safe. This story was bittersweet, thrilling and just goes to show in life the unknown can be scary but also worth the fear.. Great story five stars!!
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All of the stories in the Romancing Christmas are well written, the characters are fully developed. This box set is sweet to sizzling hot with undertones of real life drama. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this box set and would recommend to friends and family.

Romancing Christmas is a perfect balance of being in the middle of Santa's naughty or nice list!! Why can't we have a little of both right!!

18+ Up--Because of adult situation and sexual content..
Ceecee
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is an excellent collection that made me swoon, cry, want to hold my honey tight, and reconnect with loved ones!

Each author has written a seasonal story to get you in the mood for the holidays. The variety gives each type of romance lover something to love about this set, as we all have different tastes.

The gifts inside are as lovely as the wrapping. I definitely recommend!

I was gifted a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Jeanie Jackson
Nov 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
One of the top all round holiday anthologies I have ever read. 10 Winners including several authors that I knew I was going to enjoy but there were also quite a few who are new to me but who will be part of my reading future! Of course, I adore Dale Mayer's Protocol series and the warm delight of this one was a prime example of why she is one of my favorite authors, but I was so please to find the quality of the bundle to be top notch all the way through!
Barbara Anderson
This was a very good read. I loved all these stories.

I have read other books by some of these authors and really enjoyed them. This collection of stories were awesome. I am not one big on Christmas because really I have never had a special one but these stories brought tears to my eyes with all the wonders of Christmas and spending time with the one that you love.
Shellby
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was such a great way to start out the holiday season. They were absolutely wonderful. They really had me in the Christmas mode even though it is just starting November. I normally do not read Christmas books, but I loved this. I would certainly recommend this to people who love Christmas books, or who want to try something new.
Lyssa
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of stories from an amazing group of authors. I read A Father for Christmas by Rachelle Ayala, it was just the right amount of steamy and sweet all wrapped up into a nice package. I can't wait to get to the rest of the books in this series!
Samanthya Wyatt
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good stories for Christmas

Some great Christmas reading. Different stories for different tastes. My absolute favorite was the orphans accumulated by Ty. I've looked up my favorite stories author on Google eager to find more books.
SB Morales
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This would be a perfect gift for any romance reader. I got to read 10 love stories from great authors. Some I knew and this set gave me a chance to discover some new authors. A great way to spend the hoidays!
sandra firth
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read.

Each book provides diversity and enjoyment. Based around Christmas theme, the books give you a warm read and fill of Christmas joy. Each book has a little spice but refreshing.
Cary
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
The first 2 stories were just weird for me and I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue. I did however and the rest of the stories were better. My favorites would probably be Insanity Clause and A Family for Christmas.

• Her Christmas Bonus
Dale Mayer is a USA Today bestselling author best known for her Psychic Visions and Family Blood Ties series. Her contemporary romances are raw and full of passion and emotion (Second Chances, SKIN), her thrillers will keep you guessing (By Death series), and her romantic comedies will keep you giggling (It's a Dog's Life and Charmin Marvin Romantic Comedy series).

She honors the stories that come

Charmin Marvin (3 books)
  • Broken Protocols (Charmin Marvin, #1)
  • Broken Protocols 2 (Charmin Marvin, #2)
  • Broken Protocols 3 (Charmin Marvin, #3)
“Maybe it’s not about the mistakes you make but the decisions you make after the mistakes.” 2 likes