Start by marking “Marathon Training & Distance Running Tips: The runners guide for endurance training and racing, beginner running programs and advice” as Want to Read:

Amazon Verified Purchase, Chris Naish
"Any book that can capture your imagination and get you motivated with personal tales is (in my honest opinion) brilliant.. That's rare in a Kindle book!"

Amazon Verified Purchase, Craig
"The author goes into so much detail from the shoes, to posture, to dieting, to your mental state. Not only that, but it is written in a supportive,
Published July 13th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Marathon Training & Distance Running Tips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marathon Training & Distance Running Tips

Start your review of Marathon Training & Distance Running Tips: The runners guide for endurance training and racing, beginner running programs and advice
Adrian
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a non-runner entertaining the idea of running a 1/2 marathon. This short audiobook served as the perfect primer. It discussed proper footwear, double-socks, nipple tape, breathing, nutrition, form, "barefoot running", motivation, running apps, and a lot more. It provides an aggressive 12-week running plan to a full marathon.

If.... I mean, When I succeed in finishing my 1st half marathon, a lot of credit will go to this author for helping me get the ball rolling.
Sumi Singh
Aug 15, 2019 rated it liked it
A quick read. Since I'm training for my 1st marathon I want to learn everything about tackling long-distance running. This book is geared for beginner runners. Nevertheless, I learnt some good tips that will be put to use soon.
Anabela
May 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
For true beginners, and not interesting.
Reanna Haley (Meier)
Great for non experienced runners

I am an experienced runner getting ready to train for maybe a full or half. However, I was expecting a little more about marathon running. This book is great for the non experienced/newly runner, but not so much for the already experienced. Some parts were a good review,enjoyed the short stories, but was expecting more about the marathon for experienced runner.
Sebastian Winter
Naomi Grainger
May 18, 2016
Sara Norfolk
Jun 12, 2016

• Kneel (Sins of Seven #1)
  • The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
  • Empire of Dirt (The Echoes Saga, #2)
  • Daniels' Running Formula
  • Rise of the Ranger (The Echoes Saga, #1)
  • Elly Elephant’s Trunk: Teach children how they need to be patient about growing up (Illustrations childrens books for boys and girls Book 3)
  • Elly Elephant’s 4 Books in 1: Provide your child with a refreshing, joyful illustration book (Illustrations childrens books for boys and girls 5)
  • Run for Your Life: How to Run, Walk, and Move Without Pain or Injury and Achieve a Sense of Well-Being and Joy
  • How to Stop Worrying and Start Living