Start by marking “Desire Me More (Desire Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Desire Me More (Desire Me, #2)

Desire Me More

(Desire Me #2)

3.36  ·  Rating details ·  28 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
He was her lover…and her employer.From the moment Amelia Grant accepted the position of secretary to Nicholas Riley, London's most notorious businessman, she knew her life would be changed forever. For Nick didn't want just her secretarial skills…he wanted her complete surrender. And she was more than willing to give it to him, spending night after night in delicious sin. ...more
Published August 4th 2015 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Desire Me More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desire Me More

❥ Azzurra
★★★
The second part of this mini series is waay hotter than the first one!...I undestand better the kinky covers ;)...but I hope the story will progress quikly because it is starting to be repetitive.
Lisa Filipe
Jul 18, 2015 marked it as to-read
DESIRE ME Series Fans....Jump on the Tasty Tour today for a spot on the DESIRE ME NOW Tour, http://www.tastybooktours.com/2015/07...
Melanie
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
This is book two in Desire Me series and I must say that because this book picks up where the first left off, you may want to read them in order. I believe it would better explain the plot and the characters' motivations.

Once more I have to say that regardless of how well this story is written, I'm still of the opinion that the series so far has way too many erotic scenes and very little substantive content.

If you're of a mind to read a story with hot sex, by all means get this one.

Melanie for b
Christina
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story, couldn't put it down
Alyson LaBarge
Review:
Control. How much control can one person have over another. How much control can one person give to another... willingly. How much control can one person exercise over themselves. And how much can they enjoy it???

Desire Me More is the second book in author Tiffany Clare's three part Desire Me series. At the end of the first book, Miss Amelia Grant had not only been rescued by Mr. Nicholas Riley but but she had become his secretary and more importantly and much more provocatively, his love
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

Okay, Desire Me More isn't a story you can pop into in the middle, because will be picking up pretty much where the first part ended. We are pressing forward and there is no looking back. At the end of Desire Me Now, we have Amelia's brother popping in towards the end causing problems and (spoiler) he ends up dead at the beginning of the story. I'm not going to lie, I didn't believe he was dead for a while. Anyway, we have the building of Nick and Amelia's relationship.
Carra
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
After reading the first book of this series, Desire Me Now, I was eagerly looking forward to this second installment in the series. The author did not disappoint, and in these pages I was greeted by the familiar characters, a continued intense storyline, some added suspense and plenty of sizzling, passionate erotic scenes--the kind that you need a bucket of ice nearby to help cool you down after reading.

Things between Nick and Amelia grow stronger and much more intense-not just in their emotions
Has
Full review to be posted soon at The Bookpushers.

This is the middle installment in Tiffany Clare's erotic historical romance trilogy. Unlike other trilogies, the second book has kicked things up a gear with the plot and the romance. I really enjoyed how Amelia and Nick's relationship evolved. I especially like his desire for her which went into overdrive which created some uber sexytimes between and her tenacious efforts into learning more about his past.
Only niggle I had was the climactic endi
s
Erin
Aug 19, 2015
LizardQueen
Feb 19, 2015
Zeee  (I Heart Romance & YA)
May 27, 2015
Jan 02, 2015
Diane
Nov 06, 2015
geb
rated it did not like it
Apr 10, 2015
Oct 22, 2014
Claudine
Oct 22, 2014
Tiffany Clare
Oct 25, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Carey Baldwin
Nanette
Jul 22, 2015
Ora
Jul 23, 2015
Deciding that life had far more to offer than a nine to five job, bickering children and housework of any kind (unless she's on a deadline when everything is magically spotless), Tiffany Clare opened up her laptop to write stories she could get lost in. Tiffany writes historical romances set in the Victorian era and is currently working on her Desire Me Now series for Avon Impulse, which releases ...more

Desire Me (3 books)
  • Desire Me Now (Desire Me, #1)
  • Desire Me Always (Desire Me, #3)