Start by marking “One Night with Her (Seductive Nights, #3.75)” as Want to Read:
One Night with Her (Seductive Nights, #3.75)

One Night with Her (Seductive Nights #3.75)

4.17  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,385 Ratings  ·  192 Reviews
First names only for one night of pleasure...

He’s only at the hotel to close a business deal. Then he sees her, and his agenda for the evening shifts—woo her, win her, and make sure she never forgets who gave her the most exquisite pleasure she’s ever had. Jack Sullivan, a billionaire, and one of New York City’s most eligible bachelors, is captivated by the brilliant and b
ebook
Published October 19th 2014 by Smashwords Edition

Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 12, 2014 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
4.5 Do You Want It Hot??? Stars * * * * 1/2
************Free on Amazon**********

Damnnnnn... this little novella was steamin', fantasy hot!
This is the intro to these two characters...for a future book. They meet and what happens is just one of those perfect bubble moments... chemistry abounds and what was supposed to be a one perfect night of sensual delight ends up to be much more complicated...

This is for fans of Lauren Blakely and her Seductive series. Sh
Michelle
Oct 20, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novella, arc
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

Full review to come~
Michelle
Mar 01, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
In Seductive Night fashion, Lauren Blakely brings us the start of Michelle & Jack's story with a novella. Now for those that might not remember Michelle... she was the therapist who was sisters with Clay's best friend and the girl that was hopelessly in love with Clay. I admit, I wasn't sure if I was over my grudge with her quite yet.

Jack Sullivan is the sex-toy mogul who still has a broken heart after losing his wife. It was just supposed to be a business dinner, a deal would be struck and
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5 Stars

My first by Lauren Blakely and I'm looking forward to reading more about Jack and Michelle in Nights with Him. This was a hot, quick read.
Kira Simion
Feb 14, 2016 Kira Simion rated it liked it
Shelves: got-for-free
Happy Valentines Day!

I enjoyed this short story. Sadly not the whole plot was here but, still good.
Vaso
Apr 02, 2015 Vaso rated it really liked it
Well, that one was a quick, sexy read!!
Just an intro for Jack and Michelle that makes me want to read more of them!!
Gretchen
Oct 17, 2014 Gretchen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, adult, 2014-reads
Holy hell this was awesome! Entertaining and hot. Stomach clenching, butterflies HOT! Wow!

Not even going to lie, I am instantly in love with Jack. Hot and flirty and commanding. I cannot wait to find out more about him. And Michelle, I have always liked her but in this introduction of the two together, she seems so much more than I realized and I love the strong, confident woman she is. She also has a naughty side to her that was awesome to see. The two together were so great, oh my with the in
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 29, 2014 Jacqueline's Reads marked it as freebie
Freebie - > http://amzn.to/ZZxz9i
Marianna
Oct 24, 2014 Marianna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Read more reviews at A Lust for Reading. I received an ARC in exchange for my review.

The Seductive Nights Series is my favorite series by Lauren Blakely and I have been anxious for it to continue. Michelle and Jack's journey kicks off with this intro novella, One Night with Her. I have come to absolutely love Lauren's brief introduction stories. They set up the full novel perfectly with just enough about each character to get you interested and a small taste of steam to have you panting for more
All Booked Out
Oct 18, 2014 All Booked Out rated it it was amazing
Sweet Baby Elephants Send me a Toy now Jack......

What an intro to Jack, or as I am going to call him, 'Oh, God Jack.' from now on, he had Michelle from the moment she laid eyes on him. He had me from the moment he was described and the lines came out of his dirty mouth. I have said it before I love Lauren's filthy mouth!!!

Michelle, who holds a candle for Clay from Nights after Night, needs to get over him by getting under someone else, well.... me thinks Jack may just help her do that.... She t
Amy
Oct 20, 2014 Amy rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-books, 4-stars
This was a quick, sexy read. Perfect introduction to these characters and the ending definitely left me wanting more! I can't wait to see what happens next!!

I received an ARC copy of this book via the author in exchange for an honest review
Patricia  Lee (A Literary Perusal)
Oct 20, 2014 Patricia Lee (A Literary Perusal) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Jack Sullivan is smart, sexy and runs a sex toy empire. The man knows his pleasure makers and the power they possess to stimulate Os. Can I get an AMEN! But factor in his oh so delicious dirty talking mouth and you just may have the perfect man. While Jack spends his days tending to the gratification needs of sensual people everywhere, he spends his nights alone.

Michelle Milo has met her match and Jack Sullivan may be just what she needed to finally move on from her unrequited love. While she s
Nerdy Chic
Oct 18, 2014 Nerdy Chic rated it it was amazing
Turn on your AC's ladies. Lauren Blakely's One Night With Her is a super scorching read that will leave you panting. This is a prequel to Nights with Him which will be releasing November 11th and while short, certainly whetted my appetite for more. Jake and Michelle meet at a bar where sparks instantly fly, both agreeing on one night of pleasure and end up wanting more. But their two worlds are about to collide in more than just the bedroom. This is another gem by Lauren Blakely and not to be mi ...more
Anne OK
Nov 03, 2014 Anne OK rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
This novella introduces Jack and Michelle in a chance encounter that quickly turns very naughty -- but delightfully so.

Oh what an ending -- and one I'm thinking is going to play havoc with our sexy pair. Can't wait to get some answers on what happens when Jack steps through that doorway and comes face-to-face with his scheduled appointment on November 11th.
Emma
Feb 23, 2016 Emma rated it really liked it
Arrgghh! Lauren Blakely has done it again. All it takes is a few chapters and I'm in. This is the stuff fantasies are made of! Two strangers meet in a hotel bar and it doesn't take long to realise Jack and Michelle aren't going to stay strangers forever. Cannot wait to start the full length version of this novella.
Deborah
Oct 24, 2014 Deborah rated it it was amazing
As far as I'm aware this is the first book or in this case novella I've read by this author and I'll admit I was surprised. I loved everything about this novella, the story, the characters and the sex not forgetting the foreplay which started the moment they met.
Jack is the full package, excuse the pun, he's tall, handsome, intelligent, successful, rich.... could he be the perfect man?
Michelle is his female equivalent, beautiful, intelligent, successful, witty.... together they are hot.

As a rule
Vasiliki
Jun 02, 2015 Vasiliki rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

This is the prequel from the book One night with Him and it was fantastic! It's just the night that the main characters met with very few information about their past and themselves!

I really enjoy it! The characters were nicely presented giving us just a taste of what to come.

The night among them was fantastic! It was full of feelings for them and for me! So intense!

My only problem was that when the story was giving us a tiny bit of background information, was really without feeling a
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Reviews
When this popped up in my email I couldn't wait to dive in for another round of sexy, hot storytelling from my favorite sexy romance author. Once again LB does not disappoint. This was everything I expected and more. You will absolutely fall in love with Jack and his take charge, no-nonsense attitude. I'm extremely excited that Michelle might finally get her happy eve after too!!

*I received an ARC from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review
Shayna
Lauren Blakely ROCKS IT OUT again! For those of you who weren't a big fan of Michelle Milo in the beginning of the series, One Night With Her will change your perception of her rather quickly. One Night With Her is part of the INCREDIBLE Seductive Nights series, but it is a prequel to the upcoming standalone novel NIGHTS WITH HIM, which I am TOTALLY looking forward to!

Can I just say, Jack Sullivan will melt your panties off in the first FIVE MINUTES! NO JOKE! Jack Sullivan is a gorgeous, very s
Stacy Hahn
Oct 19, 2014 Stacy Hahn rated it it was amazing
One Night With Her by Lauren Blakely is out of this world HOT! This is the beginning of Jack Sullivan and Michelle Milo's story.

Sex toy business mogul Jack Sullivan couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the beautiful woman walking to the bar, one he had spotted coming into the hotel earlier in the evening. He hasn't felt that way since losing his fiancée a year ago.

The beautiful psychologist Michelle Milo wanted to stop for a drink after the conference in the hotel. She couldn't believe her eyes
Tara BookWhore
Oct 17, 2014 Tara BookWhore rated it it was amazing
Gloria Herrera
Oct 18, 2014 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing
You cannot pass this one up! It is FREE and it is the Prequel to Nights With Him (Seductive Nights Series) by Lauren Blakely.

Turn on the air conditioner on high to read this gem. "Just Jack" and "Michelle with double 'Ls" are immediately attracted to each other from across the room. One brief glance and neither one could forget the impact that one glance had on their hormones. I had to smile as I read how he approached her later on in the bar of the hotel, as he tried to put his moves on her. Th
Terri
Jul 08, 2015 Terri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review also found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

This story is part of a series of prequel novella's for stories within the Seductive Nights series. This one was the prequel to the Nights With Him story.

This was a short one but it still delivered on the hot and steamy. It ultimately set up the fantasy of meeting a stranger in a bar, instant chemistry, and one thing leads to another and they find themseleve getting a room for the night. As the synopsis hints the story is left in a cl
Karen
Oct 30, 2014 Karen rated it really liked it
Just Jack and Michelle with two Ls.

Lauren is the master of the tease. She throws 2 handsome people together in a bar and it combusts.

My new chat up line (although I hasten to add, that I am happily married) is going to be what is your favourite body part. I think if asked the same question I would say my big toe, which is actually not my big toe.

I love that Jack's company sells sex toys but she just assumes he sells toys. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Lauren got me hook line and sinker a
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Everything about this book was amazing except for one thing: It was too short! I want more of Jack and Michelle. Lauren knows how to write erotica, she did a spectacular job with Clay (I miss his dirty mouth) & Julia, and now she’s done it again with Just Jack and Michelle with two Ls.

One night with her by Lauren Blakely photo pizap-com14141507930151_zps53892a35.jpg

One night with her introduces us to Jack’s life; to his sister, his company and to his past. It shows how wounded he is from his failed relationship and how Michelle made him forget everything and only want h
Cyndi Marie
Apr 16, 2016 Cyndi Marie rated it really liked it
***Listened to the Audiobook (included in book One Nigh with Him)***

This is a very short story where we get to meet Jack, and the first time he meet's Clay's friend Michelle. They spend one very hot night together before she has to run off but they agree to see each other again. She is a Therapist & he is a CEO of a Toy company. These two just like Clay & Julia are scorching hot! And it only gets better, Sebastian York is the narrator...sigh!
Rebecca
Oct 18, 2014 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Scorching hot, awesome read!

Two strangers, no last names, just panty melting pleasure...Jack and Michelle are instantly attracted to each other at first sight. The sparks start to fly which neither of them can deny. They give in and spend one night together.
I can't wait for the book to be released.
Lauren Blakely, you have done it again!!

Thank you Lauren for the gifted copy.

Tiffany Willams
Oct 18, 2014 Tiffany Willams rated it it was amazing
*ARC given in exchange for an honest review*

"She knew what she wanted tonight. A night with him."

Holy wow!! In just five chapters, Jack and Michelle had me fanning myself! That was a sexy little read and I can't wait for the continuing story of these two!! Jack's mouth...Lawd child!
"Hold On tight, beautiful. I'm going to take you for a ride."

Great read!
Annette Popa
Oct 19, 2014 Annette Popa rated it it was amazing
Wow !!
Scorching Hot 5 chapters !!! Jack is one handsome dirty talker that had me melting (swoon) and the sexy , confident and strong Michelle left me wanting so much more of this fun , flirtatious and sexy read . Im so looking forward to the continuation of their story in Nights With Him .
  • Broken Pleasures (Pleasures, #0.5)
  • The Devil in Me (Seven Devils, #1)
  • Surrender
  • The Proper Punishment (Knights of the Board Room, #5.5)
  • Frenched Series Bundle
  • Southern Roots (Southern Roots #1)
  • A Double Dose of Billionaire: Part One
  • Don't Close Your Eyes (Don't Close Your Eyes, #1)
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
  • The Mistake (Claiming Love, #1)
  • Nine Months Part 1 (36 Hours)
  • Hansel, Part One (Hansel, #1)
  • One Wild Night (Wild Rush, #0.5)
  • Gift of Desire
  • Everything Bared (Six-Alarm Sexy, #2)
  • Wild Ride (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • A Little Bit of Hot (Out of Uniform, #9.5)
  • Sunset Vibrations
Since self-publishing her debut romance novel CAUGHT UP IN US three years ago, Lauren Blakely has sold more than 1 million books. She is known for her sexy contemporary romance style that's full of heat, heart and humor. A devout fan of cake and canines, Lauren has plotted entire novels while walking her four-legged friends. She lives in California with her family. With ten New York Times bestsell ...more
More about Lauren Blakely...

Seductive Nights (6 books)
  • First Night (Seductive Nights, #0.5)
  • Night After Night (Seductive Nights, #1)
  • After This Night (Seductive Nights, #2)
  • One More Night (Seductive Nights, #3)
  • Nights with Him (Seductive Nights, #4)
  • Forbidden Nights (Seductive Nights, #5)

“Praise the Lord of One-Night Stands,” 0 likes