Start by marking “The Invisible Force: 365 Ways to Apply the Power of Intention to Your Life” as Want to Read:
The Invisible Force: 365 Ways to Apply the Power of Intention to Your Life

The Invisible Force: 365 Ways to Apply the Power of Intention to Your Life

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer has put together this little book in order to convey the fact that intention is a field of energy that flows invisibly beyond the reach of our normal, everyday habitual patterns. It’s a force that we all have within us, and we have the power to draw it into our lives by being the energy we want to attract.

Use the uplifting material within these
Published September 1st 2007 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about The Invisible Force, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Invisible Force

Reem
Great collection of D. Wayne Dyer most precise and inspiring quotations to be carried around for all days. Not to be mistaking it for a practical book, I recommend that it should be preceded by a proper practical book written by Wayne himself. This one is a like daily reminder of all the lessons Wayne had taught all his life.
Nada
Dr. Dyer here presents us with the totality of his teaching in a quotation form that is meant to ignite readers with inspirational, empowering, and humbling reminders to assist us with food for thought.
Although this is meant to be read one per day for the rest of the year, I couldn't help myself from reading it all within one month. However, it should be reread frequently.
Tobías
Jan 05, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Su vida es como una obra de teatro en varios actos. Algunos de los personajes que intervienen en ella tienen papeles cortos; otros, mucho más largos. Algunos son villanos; otros, buenas personas. Pero todos ellos son necesarios, ya que de lo contrario no intervendrían en la obra.
Jillian
Apr 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Fun, inspiring thoughts...I read it in a day instead of holding back and using one per day, but I did re-read it often as well, especially when I needed a good pick-me-up.
Courtney Henley-Anderson
Apr 12, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book that I pick up and just let the page open from time to time. It is great inspiration.
Elnaz
Jul 06, 2008
Jeanne von Lindern
Apr 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Wayne Walter Dyer was a popular American self-help advocate, author and lecturer. His 1976 book Your Erroneous Zones has sold over 30 million copies and is one of the best-selling books of all time. It is said to have "[brought] humanistic ideas to the masses".

He received his D.Ed. degree in counseling from Wayne State University. He was a guidance counselor in Detroit at the high school level and
“Let go of your ego’s need to be right.” 1 likes
“The quickest method for understanding and living your purpose is to ask yourself if you’re thinking in loving ways.” 1 likes