Start by marking “Everybody's After Love” as Want to Read:
Everybody's After Love

Everybody's After Love

Jules Rossi’s world is about to be turned upside down when her big brother, Paulie, announces his engagement. Having been raised by her brother after their parents died, she’s used to him being her knight in shining armor and isn’t ready to share him with anyone else.

Throughout all the wedding festivities, Jules’ path continues to cross with Paulie’s future brother-in-law
Published December 3rd 2014 (first published November 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Everybody's After Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everybody's After Love

Julie
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Everybody's After Love by Lyssa Layne is a 2014 publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Lyssa Layne has written a sweet and poignant novel that touches the heart and reminds us that sometimes loves finds us on it's own timetable and when we least expect it.

Julianna ( Jules) and her brother Paulie are exceptionally close due to the death of their parents and having only each other growing up. But, now Paulie is about to move forward with his life by gett
Sassy Southern
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
If you want a quick, sweet, funny, heart felt book, than you need to read this book! I loved this story.
The leading female character, Jules has been dependent on her brother since she was a young teen, but with his news she feels she is losing him too. Jules has never had a serious relationship with anyone. She likes it that way, she can't get hurt by giving someone her heart. But when she meets Bentley, that may all change.

Bentley is a man who has had to work very hard. He now owns the family b
Rebecca Austin
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Lyssa Layne has definitely become one of my favorite authors after loving each of the books I have read by her!!

Everybody's After Love is a story that revolves around Julianna Rossi (Jules) who was raised by her brother J.P. (Paulie) after their parents died when she was 12. When her brother gets engaged to Brianna (Bri) she knows that she will no longer be able to rely on her brother the way she always has.

Initially Jules is not a fan of "Barbie" Bri as she knows she is losing her brother
Rachelle Ayala
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a cute and adorable story. Jules and Bentley are trapped together as members of a wedding party between his sister and her brother. As the cute couple would have it, his sister is to be the maid of honor and her brother is the best man.

Only Jules and Bentley don't know each other, and are unsure if they're attracted or being nice. And Jules has a persistent ex boyfriend. But as part of the being nice to her brother's fiancee project, Jules agrees to get to know Bentley. She finds out he's f
Karina Gioertz
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG - my favorite Lyssa Layne book yet!! Sweet, funny with just the right amount of steam made this totally adorable love story between Jules and Bentley a most enjoyable read :-)
Spunky N Sassy
~~~~~Sara's review~~~~~~

I was given an ARC for my honest review.

Jackie Ferrell
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Julianna (Jules) Rossi has always relied on her older brother James Paul (Paulie). He raised her with the help of his friends Doug and Smitty after their parents died. Paulie is always there for her whenever she calls him for help.

Jules doesn’t have serious relationships. She likes to have “fun”, keeps the guys at a distance and makes sure she doesn’t fall in love with them. Paulie says that she always picks the same type of guy who is a loser and is only with for a few months.

Paulie gets engage
Sara Prevendoski
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for my honest review.

Lyssa Layne made me laugh, cry and believe in true love again. For a Big brother to take care of his little sister and then be scared that she would never love anybody or have somebody to take care of her. This story shows three different kinds of loves. You have the Brother/Siter love, the love between a man and a woman, and then the love that after getting to know somebody can lead to a great friendship like sister love. Paulie raised Julie after their
Bloggers From Down Under
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review for “Everybody’s after Love” by Lyssa Layne.

This a part of the Spring Into Love Box Set

For most of their adult lives, it’s just been Jules and her brother Paulie.

But all that is about to change when Paulie announces his engagement.
Jules takes an instant dislike to Paulies fiancé, Bri, but as they spend more time together organising the wedding and all the festivities, Jules does come to like Bri, and not just because Bri’s brother is also in the wedding.

Can Bentley fill the void in Jules
Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing
This was a great book about starting over and believing that you deserve more than what you give yourself credit for. Julianna believed that love was not for her because of a tragic lost that she suffered and than her one remaining family member drops a bomb on her and her world id thrown upside down and she doesn't know what to do about it. She has always been a fighter and that is what she does at every turn until Bentley comes into her life and she slowly starts to realize that maybe love is ...more
Dawn DiDominzio
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweet,Sunshine! "Everybody's After Love" gave me the same feeling as basking in the sun....contented, blissful, and satisfied!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book from beginning to end, and from beginning to end, again. Yes, I confess, I read it twice!

The author's writing is intelligent, the plot, both interesting, and well-constructed, the romance, sweet without being syrupy. The characters are well-developed, and downright lovable. They actually make another appearance in Lyssa Layne's newest relea
Teri Beth
Dec 28, 2014 rated it liked it
Everybody's After Love is a cute, quick read. The story is sweet, Jules is a fun lead and Bentley a sweet and charming hero. I loved the way they met and the way their relationship progressed. The relationship between Jules and her brother was also enjoyable and I especially liked the relationship between Jules and her future sister-in-law and the way it changed and developed. The writing was a bit bland for my taste, just jumping from scene to scene too quickly with not a lot of emotion behind ...more
Tessa
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for Everybody’s After Love by Lyssa Layne only from the Spring Into Love Box set.

Everybody’s After Love is a heartwarming, romantic love story. It had me crying during some parts without even realizing. The way Bentley cherished Julianna by the use of her name, the gentle caresses and taking his time with her. Really enjoyed their approach to taking each step of their relationship to each level.

I will definitely be picking up and reading more from Lyssa Layne in the next few wee
Tami Adams
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jules doesn't believe in love, settling down and having a life long partner. She is in the now moment. That is until she meets Bentley. Before she even realizes what is happening, she slowly morphs into the soulmate status of life. Unfortunately, when secrets are shared and revealed, things fall apart for both Jules and Bentley.

The instant attraction between Jules and Bentley is undeniably realistic. The issues that all couple deal with are present in this story. I lost myself in this book, and
Cynthia
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jules is going to have to start learning how to take care of things for herself. Her brother just told her that he is getting married. He has raised her since their parents passed and she had always depended on him. While doing all the wedding preparations she meet and is put together with the best man which happens not to be any of the guys her brother has been friends with forever but the brother of the bride and he treats his sister just the way Jules brother does her, very protective. But th ...more
Linda
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author in exchange for my honest review.

This is such a sweet romantic story about falling in love and realizing it doesn't always come from whom you think it should be. Jules and Bentley met and because their siblings are getting married. After spending time together they both feel like this mighf be more. But when Jules finds out a secret Bentley has been keeping, he may just lose her forever. I absolutely love this book. I recommend this book especially if your lo
Christine Bowden
Ahhh I loved this book!

This is such a beautiful, heartwarming story. The characters are well rounded and I love how Lyssa portrays their strengths and weaknesses. The switching POV's work seamlessly with little overlapping giving the story a great flow. I have to say I love Jules.....God I want her to be my new bff lol.....An all round great read that will warm your heart. Excellent Lyssa......just excellent!!
Jordan
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it

Everybody’s After Love is the feel good romance you’ve been waiting for. It pulls you in with ease, the comedy and playfulness completely enthralling and with characters that will leave you with a cheesy smile permanently plastered on your face.
Becca Zook
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't express how amazing this book is and what an amazing author lyssa is... I have fallen in love with Bentley and Jules and the entire crew... I can't wait for smitty's book however I honestly hope for more Bentley and Jules and what there future holds...I highly recommend this book to everyone it's just the right amount of everything
Paula Genereau
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. Jules is not happy about her brother getting married because he's raised her since their parents died. When his soon to be brother in law takes on helping Jules ... Neither of them are sure about Bentley. Will Jules give into love or will she shy away.

I received a copy of the book for my honest review. I loved this book.
Joselyn
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet story with two interesting characters and some great side characters as well. Jules is funny with how she reacts to situations. Bentley is just the guy who knows how to make the best out of everything he does. There's also a good blindside to keep things interesting. Overall, it's a great, quick read that will leave you feeling giddy and happy.
CDBW
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!

This book was a great read! It had me laughing, crying, swooning, and everything in between. It was the perfect book for me to read at this moment. This is my first Lyssa Lane book and most defintely will not be my last.
Marie Mckenney
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this author. I loved this story. It was a cute love affair for two couples. Loved Bently and the way he acted with Jules. They had their ups and downs but he always tried to get her back. Also loved Paulie and Bri. They were also awesome. The four of them just worked out right.
Anica
Dec 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Good book, fun and liked to read it. If u wanna a fun read u should read this book. Spoiled girl gets a guy who spoils her some more, like I said, a fun read.
Jennifer Nino
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Karen
Dec 18, 2014 rated it liked it
This was a light easy quick read..
Michele
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars for me! It was just ok.
Hayley Faiman
Dec 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Sweet and funny 3.5 stars.. But I missed the sexy times!
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: angst readers
Recommended to Twinsie Talk Angie J by: Lyssa Layne
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Everybody’s After Love by Lyssa Layne
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
I took this book without even knowing what it was about…yeah that is how I roll some days!! LOL I just saw that the author needed some reviews plus I had the time…sooooo….I sat down to read it.
I gotta say, The angst of this book……..OMG
Beth
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and quickly fell in love with the characters.I was given this book by the author in exchange for a review. I was impressed and look forward to reading more books by the author!

Jules grew up under the protective umbrella of her brother JP. JP had stepped in and raised Jules after a family tragedy. He has been her rock and go to person ever since. However, JP is in love with Bri and is getting married. Although JP would never abandon his sister, he pushes her to find a b
Lyssa Layne is first, and foremost, the proud momma to her precious daughter, AR. In addition to working full-time and being a mommy to AR, she is also an avid St. Louis Cardinals fan, a runner, blogger, and an infertility survivor.

Having watched one too many medical dramas and being inspired by author Rachelle Ayala, who introduced her to the world of indie writing, Lyssa decided to try her hand