Start by marking “Any Way We Want (Want, #1)” as Want to Read:
Any Way We Want (Want, #1)

Any Way We Want (Want #1)

I couldn’t have picked two men more opposing than they. One dark-headed, slightly controlling, but intuitive. The other all unruly copper curls, somewhat bashful, but sensual. Yet, my fall for them felt the same—hard and fast.

Published November 25th 2014 by Dizzy Girl Writing House, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Any Way We Want, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Any Way We Want

Christy
Nov 22, 2014 Christy rated it really liked it
4 steamy stars!

photo b471173c-f17b-4226-b915-955850840fd1_zps1adb579a.jpg

If you’re looking for an erotic, sensual and kinky novella, look no further. Any Way They Want has lots of heat, kink, threesomes etc. But don’t let that full you. It’s not ‘just sex’. There is a great love story here. This love story just happens to involve three people instead of two.
Their love story was the most beautiful one she’d ever heard, and she thought the world, or their little corner of it anyway, should hear it.
This novella starts with the female in their little t
*****3.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author via Angie's Dreamy Reads Book Blog ARC Giveaway Contest}

photo ab3611ceab3bb10b86c7df5b6568bc9b_zpse46f0f78.jpg

This was one incredibly steamy read. It was also my first menage book. I was hoping that this would center around the relationship between the three characters but this one seemed to mostly focus on the two male characters, which was one of my fears! I am not into the m/m genre and although I found some of the scenes to be really hot, it just wasn't my cuppa. What I did love was that Lu
Beverly
Nov 22, 2014 Beverly rated it really liked it
3.5-4 HOT Stars

This is the story of three people (m/m/f) in a committed relationship. Things begin with Royce’s POV and we immediately learn that things have fallen apart between the trio and he is going to work to fix them.

”And the people responsible for filling their world with turmoil and doubt…the would ruin them.”

I don’t want to get too into the actual plot, but provide more information on the dynamic of the trio.

Let’s back up and see how things started. Royce and Shea (m/m) were best fr
Alex is The Romance Fox
I like ménage books but more often than never, I find myself being disappointed with the cliché story of two guys and one girl having sex and more sex and very little else.

How pleasantly surprised I was with Any Way We Want: (Vol. 1: by Grey Cole

The author sure packed a lot into this rather short story…… Sexy, emotional, complex, erotic….
 photo sensual-mfm-threesome-pic-black-and-white_zpsmejxqzfc.jpg
I liked the story and the plot development was pretty good, although it’s more character driven than plot driven.

I liked the romance aspect …..which focused
Mo (The Scarlet Siren)
Hello friend! So glad you could join me! Come in, have a seat! No! Don’t sit there! That seat is a little damp. Oh, that one is, too?? Sorry. *sheepish grin**
WHY are all my seats a bit damp, you ask? You can blame author Grey Cole and the first volume of her new erotic serial, Any Way We Want. This book is HOT with a capital “Damn this book is hot!”

Cole give us a steamy romance featuring all sorts of copulation, configurations, and conflagration, to the point where my Kindle actually gave up on
Nina & Georgana The Literary Gossip
Wow...what an amazing love story....there was not one thing that I didn't like about this story. As you read Any Way We Want, you know you are getting the back story of Royce, Shea, and Luna. I loved how we got the present time, then it flipped to the past, that kind of storytelling is always brilliant to me and really captivates me. To get how Royce and Shea fell in love was just really lovely. The love and respect these two have for each other is just so damn evident and clear and so very real ...more
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Jul 06, 2015 ↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝ rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage
 photo 2279f412b8d1d514e83662bd4de9be6e.gif
When this turns to
 photo 7250559.gif
things change, for the good or the bad, the future is uncertain.
This was hot and steamy, but with more depravity and debauchery could have been great.
Although, I'm not 100% sold on the story layout. You meet them, have a steamy sex scene then jump a few years just to keep doing it again. Seems odd to me.
Nikki Groom
Nov 26, 2014 Nikki Groom rated it it was amazing
I bloody loved this!
Grey Cole, write flippin' faster would ya?!
So damn hot and not without a great back story to suck you in. I love these guys, and Luna of course!
Jenni
Sep 24, 2015 Jenni rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kindle
4.25 Satisfying Stars!

Every so often I have to fullfill my guilty pleasure reading need. It's even better when the story is sweet, short and delicious. And this book satisfied all my needs!
Cézanne Hayden-Dilbert
Nov 16, 2014 Cézanne Hayden-Dilbert rated it really liked it
***claps hands*** Well done Grey Cole, well done. This book blew me away. Any Way We Want was an intensely erotica novella that had amazing chemistry amongst the characters and a unique story line. I’ll be honest; I’ve never read a M/M romance before but from the very first chapter this book had me hooked.

“All his life, he felt like he was simply existing, going with the ebb and flow, but never quite connecting. Always waiting for something big. And, as crazy as it seemed, Royce was his somethin
Rebecca
Nov 21, 2014 Rebecca rated it really liked it
In Grey Cole’s new release Any Way We Want, readers are introduced to Royce, Shea, and Luna. We learn at the beginning of the novella that they are in a loving, committed three way relationship, but as the Prologue explains, one tell all article exposes their unconventional bond and fractures everything they worked so hard to obtain. But in order to understand how the threesome got to where the Prologue begins, Cole takes readers back to how their relationship first starts, and it’s definitely n ...more
Michelle
Sep 01, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
Any Way We Want brings us the first in this serial that introduces Luna, Royce and Shea the three parts to this MMF relationship.

The story begins with the news that something has torn apart this trifecta of perfection. Royce is left alone and trying to figure out how to get back what belonged to him. And in doing so we go backwards in time. To his discover of his love for his roommate, Shea and how they brought Luna into their relationship and turned something beautiful into something magical.

T
Debra Presley
Nov 19, 2014 Debra Presley rated it really liked it
Grab it here: http://amzn.to/1xUMAYR

This is a novella and the first book in a serial.

In Any Way You Want, the author sets things up for what I'm sure will be a great series.

There's a bit of drama in this installment but mostly the author introduces the characters to us and we learn the circumstances behind them getting together. Some of the scenes were quite steamy.

Of course, as in all serials, we are left with lo
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book

Good m/m lovin' along with m/m/f too
Give Me Books
Nov 28, 2014 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
Any Way We Want was a quick, hot read. The story goes back and forth between both present and past. I usually don't really like when books do that but I thought that it was the right choice for this book.

Royce, Shea, and Luna are all in a relationship. The book starts out at the present, and the trio may be falling apart over an interview they did about their relationship. From there, it goes back and forth through past events that lead up to that; when Royce and Shea got together, when they me
Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* .
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

NOTE: I was gifted a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review through The Rock Stars of Romance .

3.5 Sizzlin’ Stars!

The Review:
Wowza! This one was SCORCHING HAWT! This author knows how to write a steamy, jaw-dropping, panty melting threesome scene with smokin’ hot guys and totally make me wish I was the chick in the mix!

I’ve read M/M and M/F/M stories before and really enjoyed them so I was prepared for the content when I went into
Kim
Nov 22, 2014 Kim added it
After reading the blurb for the story, I immediately wanted to dive right in. After finishing the book, I am left feeling a little conflicted. So this is one of those books where I am going to go with explaining a little about what worked and what didn't instead of rating it because I just can't seem to settle on a number.

I thought the writing was great in terms of flow, style, dialogue etc. The story opens with a prologue that is set at the end of the book; then you go back to the very beginni
Jaime
It was ok, but i preferred Royce and Shea without Luna.
Bookworm Betties
Nov 28, 2014 Bookworm Betties rated it it was amazing
★✩★✩★ 5+ DAMN It's HOTT in HERE -Stars
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

“There are things you could do for us that no other could. And the things that we could do for you... your wildest dreams come to life.”

Luna has always known her sexual appetites ran a bit out of the norm and she was okay with that ~ the problem is finding a man that was okay with it too; instead she keeps getting dumped for being 'too kinky'. When she first meets Royce & Shea, her new business partners, her fantas
Toni FGMAMTC
This was my thoughts before reading: I love the idea of this book, two bi men and one girl. Can I please take her place?!! Definitely a fantasy come true situation.

The story starts with the present. The three of them are in a polygamous relationship. There seems to maybe be a Dom/sub situation going on.

Then it takes us back to the beginning to how it all started with the men. They are best friends and college roommates. Royce has only ever been with girls. He considers himself straight. Shea ha
Jennifer Diaz
Nov 26, 2014 Jennifer Diaz rated it really liked it
Holy Hotness… I just finished Any Way We Want by Grey Cole and I think am of dire need of a cigarette… and to go jump my husband because wow, wow, wow!!! My kindle was sizzling while I was reading the pages of this one! Ms Cole gives us a steamy novella series that will get you all hot and bothered and leaves you wanting more! Much more!!! I was immediately drawn into the unconventional love story of Shea, Royce, and Luna and I am now hooked. I cannot wait to read the rest of this series and se ...more
Shelee at Book Reader Chronicles
3.5 Stars

A story of a threesome, two men who are in a relationship and have found the woman they want to be their third. Only problem is, she’s an employee of theirs. But it doesn’t take long for attractions to be made known, and for them to decide to cross over that line.

Luna is kinky. All of her past boyfriends have basically run away from her kinkiness, and so she’s tried to be someone she isn’t–for the sake of people accepting her, even if it isn’t the real her. But then she meets Shea and R
Chris
4 out of 5 stars

Description ~

I never slept around or cheated, but when you're the girl who got dumped for being too kinky--you realize and accept you are different. Somehow, some way, they had to be mine. My mind spun with what could be, and I set out to entice them with m
Shayna
Nov 15, 2014 Shayna rated it really liked it
ANY WAY WE WANT is the first novella in the WANT serial series by Grey Cole. I thought this was a great start to what is sure to be a VERY steamy series. The prologue will certainly get you excited and curious with what is to come. It will spark many questions; some which will get answered, and some which will not. The author does a fantastic job of giving us just enough to keep us satisfied, but not too much where we will begin to lose interest. Introductions of all the characters are made, as ...more
KFForever
Dec 01, 2014 KFForever rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS

Reviewed by Tracey Lou Parker for Kindle Friends Forever.

This was a short read for me so I will just dive straight into the review. The story starts us off following the aftermath of a situation which occurred to one of the main characters and leaves them utterly devastated. This book revolves around the lives of three protagonists. Royce Thornton, Shea, Shepherd and Luna Rene.

Royce Thornton and Shea Shepherd are best friends and room-mates. Shea is openly gay whilst Royce is a complete
Stacia- Three Girls and a Book Obsession
Luna Rene is in an unconventional relationship; she’s involved with two men that not only were already lovers, but both of them love her as well. Royce is the slightly controlling (or dominant) one and Shea is the sensually shy one… the best of both worlds.

After agreeing to doing, what was supposed to be a discreet expose about their lives and the love they share, their polyamorous relationship becomes public. Fearing the backlash and that outsiders would now know intimate details about their pe
We like it big book blog
Nov 25, 2014 We like it big book blog rated it it was amazing
Ok... This book was full on... Shea & Royce were super hot and I was devouring everything about them. How they met and how they came together...& them just in a relationship.

I think my most favorite part in this book is the back story of how Shea and Royce became a couple.
Omg... Did I love it. And the first time they were together..... Oh boy... Let just say... My hubby was really happy!!...lol

Once Luna was introduced... I lost a little bit of steam. Probably because I was just so engro
Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 26, 2014 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing
We start of on Shea and Royce's journey in the present, Royce has been interviewed for a magazine about the relationship he shares with Shea and Luna, but will this be the end of their relationship as the whole world finds out about what they share?
We meet Shea and Royce they are best friends in college, Shea is gay but not openly to his family,Royce is straight until he starts falling for his friend.
Things take a change in direction one night after Shea comes home after a date gone wr
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
Two men in a committed relationship realize that their life is missing someone. They decide to add a third to their relationship, at first in a casual sex kind of way. Keeping in mind that they are solid in their feelings for each other, they embark on a journey of sexual discovery. They are surprised to find that Luna is the missing piece that can make them a complete family. Royce is a tall, dark and controlling, dominant character. Shea is a copper haired, fair-skinned sweetie, but a sensual ...more
Blushing Reader
Nov 04, 2014 Blushing Reader rated it really liked it
To read a HOT excerpt and enter the giveaway go to:

www.bit.ly/wantgrey

3.5-4 stars

This book told so much story in just over 100 pages! Grey Cole really did a great job kicking off her debut series. Any Way We Want was a very HOT book, but it was more than that. Grey Cole took this idea of M/M and M/M/F and really gave it heart. The connection between Royce and Shea was emotionally charged and really pulled at my heart strings and I can't wait to dig in and really get a sense of Luna, Royce and Sh
  • One Gold Heart (Dominant Cord, #1)
  • Hard Ride #1: A Novel in Three Parts (Ready to Ride #4a)
  • Bonds of Attraction 1 (Bonds of Attraction, #1)
  • Ruby (Facets of Passion, #3)
  • The Taking (The Marriage Diaries, #3)
  • Plow (Brighten Sister's Duet Book 1)
  • Primal (Overwatch, #3)
  • Whipped (Brought to his Knees anthology)
  • The Hooker (Swanson Court, #1.5)
  • Being Delightful
  • 30 Nights
  • Coveted (Pandora's Playground, #1)
  • The Complete Philadelphia Series: Books 1-3 (Philadelphia, #1-3)
  • Crossing the Line
  • Talking Trouble
Grey Cole always dreamt of a book that featured hot male-on-male action that grew to encompass one lucky woman. Okay … maybe Grey really dreamt of this scenario playing out in real life and then decided to purge all those dirty thoughts onto the page.
More about Grey Cole...

Want (3 books)
  • Any Way We Want (Want, #2)
  • Any Way We Want (Want, #3)