Start by marking “Kissed by the Snow” as Want to Read:
Kissed by the Snow

Kissed by the Snow

The cartels murdered his father. For former SEAL Rob Kincaid, the War on Drugs just became personal.

As the leader of the Red Squadron Security Agency, Rob is used to working under the radar - taking on government jobs that wouldn’t exactly pass congressional oversight. Being thirsty for revenge, he’s more than willing to take on Operation Snow Plow, a clandestine FBI plan
Published September 27th 2014 by Pen Books

To ask other readers questions about Kissed by the Snow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissed by the Snow

Paul Van
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery-thriller
I really enjoyed this book. Good plot premise. Great (unexpected) ending. Kept me turning the pages. The only thing missing, in my view, was a plausible romantic interest for the main character.
Norman Zimerman
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller
This book was recommended to me by a friend. The author is relatively unknown as this is only his second novel. After reading Kissed By The Snow, I'm going to read every book he writes.
Koller has a thrill-ride plot revolving around an FBI's clandestine plan to win America's war on drugs once and for all. His main character, Rob Kincaid, is a former Navy SEAL whose father is killed by the Mexican drug cartels. A bad mistake on their part as the murder propels Kincaid on a quest for revenge. A lo
Eugene Tucker
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the second novel of Koller's I've read. (The Oath being the other). I found both of them great reads.
Kissed By the Snow starts out grabbing you by the throat and never letting go. Robert Kincaid is his main character; a former Navy SEAL whose father has just been murdered by the Mexican cartels. Most of the action is attributable to this singular event. One of Koller's great strengths is he doesn't overwhelm you with SEAL gadgetry as so many other authors who write in this genre do. His
Alexie Linn
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Drug cartels, the FBI, the CIA, and Navy Seals all get into this mix of excitement that covers two countries, at least.

A fast paced, edge of the seat suspense with surprises right up to the end.

An excellent read.
Mike Billington
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In 'The Oath' author Dennis Koller crafted an excellent novel about a world-weary detective forced by circumstance to chase down a former POW who is bent on revenge.
In 'Kissed by the Snow' revenge also plays a major role in Koller's high-speed thriller that revolves around an effort by a small team of FBI agents determined to put an end to the drug trafficking that has wrought so much havoc on American society. 'The Oath' moved along at a fairly rapid pace; 'Kissed by the Snow' flat out gallops.
Lyle Knox
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Kissed By The Snow. It is a great read from page one right to the last paragraph. The book has all the required parts: lots of action, a cast of charismatic good guys, some really evil bad guys, and then a group of people, key to the plot, that by the author's design are hard to classify as either good or bad. Oh, did I mention the novel is thought provoking?
It is equally a great read for that wet drizzling indoor day or the bright sunshiny beach day. If you're like me, a fan of the tra
Maggie Manuel
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Excellent read. I don't normally read this genre but, like one of the other reviewers, I was recommended the book and couldn't put it down once I started. It's ruined me for the next few books :)
Specifically, it's very current. In terms of characters, there are many and all believable and relevant. There is a secondary character in the book named Vinnie Delgado. I fell in love with this man.
It was a hard book to put down. I highly recommend it. An amazing novel for only his second one. Hope he
James Rinaldi
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you want to read a book that grabs your attention and keeps you on the edge of your seat this book is for you. I read half of this book on a four hour plane trip from SFO to O'Hare.
Outstanding mixture of characters and an exciting read throughout. Plot was intriguing and, dare I say, "ripped from the headlines." The mark of good fiction is did it make you think. Kissed By The Snow raises real world issues that make you think.
Can't encourage you enough to check this book out.

Ivory Phillips
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm a woman who loves a good thriller, and this is one of the great ones I've read. It's one that is hard to put down after you started. I've never read this author before, but I will from now on. It's an intelligent novel, great ending, and I cared about all his characters, even most of the bad guys (though not -all- the bad guys, as he has crafted some real villains in the book) which made the book more believable and more exciting.

Heather Markowski
Grabs you from page one and does not let go.

This book is action packed from the very start. Great read!! The story is so well written you will be thinking that this actually took place!
Bradford R. Harley