Start by marking “Nauti Seductress (Nauti, #8; Nauti Girls, #4)” as Want to Read:
Nauti Seductress (Nauti, #8; Nauti Girls, #4)

Nauti Seductress

(Nauti #8)

#1 New York Times bestselling author Lora Leigh delivers the heat with another steamy novel featuring the Mackay sisters, following Nauti Enchantress and Nauti Temptress.

Published November 10th 2015 by Berkley

Start your review of Nauti Seductress (Nauti, #8; Nauti Girls, #4)
Cristina
2.5 stars.

Sorry but this one was a miss for me.
For one, I didn't care for the insta-lust. The sex scenes were hot but nothing compensates for the lack of a good story.
Astraycat
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Nauti Series
I've waited Zoey's story since the first time she and her sisters appeared in this series. She was the bravest among her sisters, not to mention how I was curious to death by where Nauti Enchantress left.

However, this story didn't begin with where it was left in the last book, not the first time happened with Nauti Girls series, though. A little disappointed at that, but the mystery of what exactly happened to Zoey kept me reading.

And I almost forgot who H was since it's been so long for me to
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)

The suspense part of the storyline was pretty good but I’ll admit, I was tired of all the sex scenes. They felt like more of an afterthought to add length to the book than actually creating an emotional connection between Zoey and Doogan.
Kathy Davie
Eighth in the Nauti Boys overall erotic romantic suspense series and third in the sometimes erotic, sometimes not, spin-off series Nauti Girls with both series revolving around the family and friends of those original Nauti Boys: Rowdy, Dawg, and Natches. The couple focus is on Zoey Mackay and Chatham Doogan and set in Somerset, Kentucky. And yes, this is one of the erotic ones.

My Take
Okay, I know how I missed this one. I haven’t been at all thrilled with Leigh’s Nauti Girls series with all its
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shadow's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This was a fine addition to the Nauti series, with a complex plot, interesting, likable characters and off the charts sex scenes.

Zoey McKay is the youngest of Dawg's sisters and the one most likely to leave Somerset for good if Dawg doesn't let up on his over-protectiveness. Especially when she connects with the one man guaranteed to make him intervene, Brom Doogan. But Doogan knows things about Zoey that no one else does-like the fact that
Darcy
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, 2015, e-book
Hmmm...I'm sort of not sure what to think of think of this one. I loved how Zoey stood up to Natches and Dawg, loved that she knew just what to say to make them back down. In fact she often scared them silly with her threats, just what the guys needed for their over protectiveness that has gotten out of control.

I liked the romance between Zoey and Doogan, liked that Zoey seemed to get under Doogan's walls, causing him to mark his territory with her.

What I didn't care for was the whole who was af
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: romance readers who love kinky alpha men
I really enjoyed this one. I liked it because of Doogan. His sexy alpha male ways make me melty. The story itself was okay. It was a little WTF. I mean, it seems like incest and bastards are the thing here. Zoey I really liked and her big reveal at the end was a little WTF for me too. I didn't see it coming.

I liked this story because of the hawt sex and Doogan. His back history tugged at my heart. I liked Zoey too, but I think that is more because I like her name. The last few chapters of the bo
Eva Millien
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zoey Mackay has been fighting nightmares of violence and blood which spurs her into learning how to defend herself but there’s one opponent that she can’t defend herself from in this thrilling romantic suspense. Every visit with the Mckay’s is a thrilling adventure with “nauti” bad boys and where it’s hard to tell who the bad guys are and just who the characters should trust and Zoey and Doogan’s story is certainly one that is full of questions that kept me on edge and the bad guy was one I sure ...more
Kim  Brewing
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
NOOOOOOOOOOO you can't leave me with a cliff hanger like that.

As with previous books in this series, nothing is what it seems and not everyone is who they seem

I really liked Zoey and Doogan together. I admired his conviction. Joey was a firecracker and knew her own mind.
Megan Fall
Another amazing read in the Nauti Series. I loved it. And that ending...oh my god!! I need the next one yesterday!!!
Ann
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book love all her books. Can't wait to read the rest
Stephanie  G
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Chatham Bromleagh Doogan swore to find the one who drugged Zoey and make them pay and the reader can’t help but get pulled into the emotionally gripping suspense as Zoey and Doogan try to hold on to each other and survive the storm when the shadowy threat returns. The chemistry
Krissys
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: featured-books, star
Nauti Seductress (Nauti #10/Nauti Girls #3) by Lora Leigh

Zoey Mackay is as tough and savvy as anyone. But when an unknown assailant slips her a psychoactive drug, she descends into a literal nightmare of violence and blood. And even after she wakes, the horror haunts her, spurring her to learn how to defend herself. But her defense may not be enough for a different kind of opponent.
Enigmatic Homeland Security honcho Chatham Bromleagh Doogan is a man with power and the will to use it. When he r
Shay
Oct 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I just finished Nauti Seductress and it was an ok read for me. This is Doogan and Zoey's story and this is all about the girls. I loved the the boys. Rowdy, Natches and Dawg, I've been kinda out with this it when it comes to the girls so without having read the first two I admit i was kinda lost. Doogan was hot and Zoey was a cool character, tough chick, but I couldn't get into it like I had done in the past with the Nauti boys. What I do love about Lora is her character development and what hot ...more
Ann Lorz
I really love this series. I'm always happy when the next book is published. Wonderful characters and a good story line. Plus plenty of hot sex. The whole package. For my full review: http://romancingthereaders.blogspot.c... ...more
Sillylittlefishey
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: advance-copies
Another great read in the Nauti Girls series! I love my cocky bad boys and Doogan was no exception! This is a steamy quick read that I didn't want to put down.
Mskychick
Jan 31, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: henrico-ebook
DNF at 50% in.
The "chemistry" between H/h is not convincing in the slightest to me. And it's Insta-lust too, my least favorite trope.
Confusing storyline.
TinaMarie
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Maggie Perez De Molina
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With a name like Chatham Bromleagh Doogan, who wouldn't want to get busy with him? I mean come on, from the first time I heard this name, I've wanted his story and now here you have it courtesy of Zoey Mackay. I loved it! A hot, sexy story that I read in a day, which for this series, seems to be typical. This series has had me wanting more and I love it! I don't want this series to end.
Ginny Pearson
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zoey was drugged and was told she killed one of her friends. Doogan is called in.
Doogan has been trying to stay away from her since the first time he saw her. She is like a drug to him.
Doogan and Zoey are sneaking around do her brother and cousins don't find out. When he decides she is better off without him, danger comes a calling. Will he still be there to save her?
Brenda
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You can’t wrong with McKay’s stories. One of Doug’s youngest sister believes to be one of her friends death was done by her hands. All that comes to light when it goes under investigation by a a man who has the hots for her. I definitely recommend!
Danielle
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! What a cliffhanger! I've read the Nauti Boys series multiple times, but I held off on reading the Nauti Girls until I had all of the books & it was so worth the wait. I just started Nauti Angel & can't wait to see how this story plays out. Lora hit it out of the park once again! ...more
Gail
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Groan
Sharon
Really like the world this is set in. Nice job of moving the story arc along.
Shelley
Juliewheatcox.Net
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
This whole book read like there was a backstory that the author failed to share. It made the whole story seem irrelevant. The sex scenes were hot, but didn't compensate for the rest of the book.
Joy Boutwell
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a good book. It keeps you guessing the entire story and the sex scenes are great.
Denise Masters
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this one a lot!! Always good to get back to these characters:)
Brianna
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The books just keep getting better and better.
Nina
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the best one yet, but I have a feeling with this type of cliffhanger the next one better deliver.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shadow Flight (Shadow Riders, #5)
  • Desolation Road (Torpedo Ink, #4)
  • The Awakening (Leopard People, #0.5)
  • Leopard's Wrath (Leopard People #11)
  • Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink, #3)
  • Saving Savannah
  • Love Hard (Hard Play, #3)
  • Lethal Game (GhostWalkers, #16)
  • Wild Fire (Leopard People, #3)
  • Hot to the Touch (Brotherhood by Fire, #1)
  • Happily Never After (Dirty Fairy Tales #3)
  • Huge Players (Huge, #9)
  • Ho Ho Hennessy
  • Wild Rain (Leopard People, #1)
  • Unbroken (Unspoken #1-3)
  • Huge X3 (Huge, #3)
  • Fatal Strike (McClouds & Friends #10)
  • Playing to Win (Play by Play, #4)
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more

Nauti (9 books)
  • Nauti Boy (Nauti, #1)
  • Nauti Nights (Nauti, #2)
  • Nauti Dreams (Nauti, #3)
  • Nauti Intentions (Nauti #4)
  • Nauti Deceptions (Nauti, #5)
  • Nauti Temptress (Nauti, #6; Nauti Girls, #1)
  • Nauti Enchantress (Nauti, #7; Nauti Girls, #3)
  • Nauti Angel (Nauti, #9; Nauti Girls, #5)