Start by marking “Shifted Plans (ROAR) (Shifter U, #1)” as Want to Read:
Shifted Plans (ROAR) (Shifter U, #1)

Shifted Plans (ROAR)

(Shifter U #1)

Avery Hillman has one year of college left. Once it’s over, she has plans. BIG plans. A job managing her family’s medical practice, an apartment of her own, and a new life where she’s the one in charge. No hovering family, no annoying siblings, and no mate to distract her.

Declan Weller is about to cross one more thing off his ten-year plan. One more class and he can transf
Published November 3rd 2014 by Decadent Publishing Company, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Shifted Plans (ROAR), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shifted Plans (ROAR)

Start your review of Shifted Plans (ROAR) (Shifter U, #1)
Eva Millien
Dec 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Avery Hillman has plans and Declan Weller has his plans, too bad for them fate has plans of its own in this captivating paranormal romance.

A fast pace and smooth flowing plot captivates readers with suspense and romance. Two young shifters have their lives all planned out and the reader can’t help but get caught up in their romance as they learn that sometimes they have to allow for changes and just how wrong things can go when they try to continue their way.

Spine tingling anticipation keeps the
Noel
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Extremely enjoyable read! I find that shifter stories fire my imagination, and this one ignites my imagination to an incredible height. Ms. Walker did a stellar job of building each character’s stories, giving us the information we needed to feel involved in their lives….never once leaving me wanting. You cannot help but love people who are working towards their dreams, which Declan and Avery are striving to accomplish. Along the way, they struggle with their own expectations, failings, and ulti ...more
Donna
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS BOOK! I love reading shifter stories but sometimes the authors get lazy with the biologic imperative of mating and use it to explain away some really crappy behavior. Not so in this book. The author acknowledges the mating heat but calls out the crappy behavior when warranted. I like that the students are seniors and have a chance to get through the mating heat and still succeed with their ambitions. Avery is strong and soft at the same time. She knows who she is and what she wants b ...more
Donna
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gina
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this is my favorite Brandy Walker book thus far. I love shifters :) the only thing that would have been better would have been for them to actually shift fully annnnnd if it were longer! The story was good, the characters were strong and I loved how our hero Declan realized how he’d hurt her and enthusiastically worked to make amends. Sweet and sexy wonderful read!
Kattz
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good Start

This is a very good start to a series. There is some violation and sexual content. The characters are well developed. Looking forward to the next book.
Ann
Moira
Jul 13, 2016
Laura Downing
Dec 23, 2014
Brandy is an American romance author who dipped her toe into the writing world in 2013. With over twenty book to her name, she discovered along the way that she was enamored with shifters, magic, and all of the creatures she could dream up at night. She also writes contemporary romances inspired by her love of coffee and her husband’s lifelong career in the Army jumping out of airplanes.

Shifter U (2 books)
  • Changing Her Tune (ROAR) (Shifter U, #2)

News & Interviews