Start by marking “The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)

The Ruby Circle

(Bloodlines #6)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  38,979 ratings  ·  4,361 reviews
THEY WILL BE TESTED

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives.

Their forbidden romance exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s
Published February 10th 2015 by Penguin

To ask other readers questions about The Ruby Circle, please sign up.
Tara It's so nice to know I'm not alone! I usually don't read spin-off series and, like you, wasn't at all excited. But I so enjoyed reading from Sydney's…moreIt's so nice to know I'm not alone! I usually don't read spin-off series and, like you, wasn't at all excited. But I so enjoyed reading from Sydney's point of view and Adrian is absolutely fantastic! I also really liked having Eddie as a bigger part of the story. As of right now, I'd say this is my new favorite series. I've read everything but The Ruby Circle at least twice.(less)
Samantha The covers are ugly, but the spines look great on my shelves!

·  38,979 ratings  ·  4,361 reviews

Start your review of The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
Mara
Go big or go home. And let me tell you, Richelle Mead really went big.

If you were hoping and praying for an exciting and fast paced end to the series, then you got just that, and then some. This was a wild ride my friends. From frantic chases through Vegas, to strigoi attacks, to kidnapping, to Hydra like demons that spit acid. Wild I tell you, absolutely wild.

And like Vampire Academy's ending, again we have to say farewell to another brilliant series by Richelle. Until the next Richelle Mead
Ferdy
Spoilers

I'm glad the series is finally over, it's weird how much I used to enjoy it. I think my love for cheesy YA books has dwindled to nothing in the last year or so. They're just so predictable and trite, there's no originality, twists or turns, and the main characters and relationship dynamics are always the same. It's such lazy and formulaic writing.

-I missed the old Sydney, in the beginning of the series she was her own person, but by the end she was all about Adrian, it was clear that
Sakina
After Reading

So I finally read it! And I am so depressed and happy! The ending was beautiful yet I hate to say goodbye to this series. This review is really personal and sappy, so if you want skip reading it, I won't blame you.
I felt her fear before I heard her screams.

This one line is enough to transport me 3 years back, when I bought my first book Vampire Academy. I was a late bloomer when it came to reading. 4 years back I started reading books, one in 2 months. I use to always pick up
♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties
Is this it?

The END?

It is on this day (Sometime in 2015), that we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, The Bloodlines Series, who has been with us for many years. He was loved by many and shall be never forgotten. He will be remembered as having brought to us the wonders of Sydrian and taught us the power of love.

Bloodlines was preceded in death, by his sister, Vampire Academy.

He will always live on in our hearts and in our minds.

We've shed tears and smiled smiles and spent countless months
Wendy Darling
I'm telling you, the next spinoff better be baby vampires next! Preferably (view spoiler) :D

3.5 stars Missing some swoon here, and I'm hampered because I just don't care about looking for pretty Princess Jill. But hey. It's been 12 books, and Richelle Mead still keeps my interest and still pulls off some fun surprises.

Review to come.
Mikaela
Jul 08, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
My predictions for a book that will come out three years from now...

Sydney and Adrian will get together *gasps*! Mind blowing isn't it guys?

But seriously. I hope they get together now otherwise I will look like a complete idiot. Just pray that Adrian doesn't turn into a transvestite zombie or something weird like that so that they don't end up together... Acutally come to think of it that'd be a pretty cool ending.

As an aside, I sincerely hope Rose and Dimitri get married cause- lets face it-
Sue (Hollywood News Source)

I survived reading The Ruby Circle. Can you believe it? I have battle wounds and I live to tell you this wondrous tale.

I know a half ass written book when I see one. The Ruby Circle is a train wreck waiting to happen since The Fiery Heart and I couldn’t get off fast enough.

Despite its second rate book covers and questionable plot. I genuinely loved the first two books of Bloodlines series. The third book, The Indigo Spell isn’t as bad as the latter ones, but I don’t have a soft spot for it
~Poppy~
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

“I love you. If anything, I can’t believe you gave up everything you did to be
with me. You changed your whole life for me.”
“My life didn’t even begin until I met you,” I told him fiercely.”

Praiz Sophyronja
*ignores life, humans, and every single responsibility to read this*

Can they actually make "Raptorbot Rampage" a real movie?! I'd watch the shit out of it!!
Also, I'm surprised how much I missed all the secondary characters...

* * *

Woah. what a journey... So many feels! An incredible ending to an incredible series.
Huge emotional moment for me because I've been following these books for years and now even the spin-off has finished! But, what a finish it was. Richelle, babe... You KILLED it. As
Sh3lly

Well, that was disappointing for the last book in this mostly really good series. There was one part in the middle of the book where I felt like it was going to be great, the pacing rocked, the action was cresting, revelations... then. The last half of the book was boring, cliched, and ended up with a very cheesy HEA for all.

There's no big spoilers below, but there may be what some consider minor "spoilerish" items included, if it matters to you.

- I found Sydney very annoying in this book. By
Rimsa Ivashkov
OMG!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT WILL BE THE LAST SYDRIAN BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!

description

BUT I AM NOT READY!!!!! I WANT MORE SYDNEY AND ADRIAN!!!!

Jessica
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE both this series and the Vampire Academy series! I started this book in April, but had other books I really wanted to read more. Put it down, and just yesterday picked it up and flew through it! It was so good! I'm a little sad that it's over though...
Elena
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT THIS SERIES HAS ENDED
I DON'T EVEN CARE RICHELLE MEAD JUST PULL A CASSANDRA CLARE AND GIVE US 10 MORE SERIES'
Thanks.

Review to come.
Glass
Review posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

Glass: We have been scared of this day. Last Bloodlines novel. What will we do with our lives now?

Tanja: Yeah, I wonder the same. It's just damn bittersweet. We've been in this world for so long and it's nice to see it reaching this point but then I'll miss it. Still let's keep it where it is and let it go now.

Glass: That is something I wholeheartedly agree with - Vampire Academy and Bloodlines fictional world should end here. We are a little bit biased when it
Stephanie (Bookfever)
The Ruby Circle was a amazing conclusion to a series that has meant a lot to me. For the last four years I was lucky enough to read books in this world and now that it has all ended I feel both glad and sad to have been on this journey. I'll miss these characters a lot - especially Adrian - but the ending couldn't have been more perfect.

As always I enjoyed reading about both Sydney and Adrian a lot. People who know me even a little bit know how much I love Adrian. These past years he's been my
Marga
This review was also posted HERE.

OH MY GOD. I can't believe it's over.

It's hard, really. It's difficult to say goodbye to the characters I've grown to love. I love how thoroughly invested I was with these books. It was just too easy for me to care for them because they were really flawed and they make mistakes and stupid decisions every darn time yet still, they are all wonderful.

Richelle Mead wrapped up this series nicely, I supposed, though I feel that this was really short. I would've
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Wow...this is it! I'm shocked that I actually read all the books in this spin off. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy Adrian and Sydney but the problem was that I forgot that a lot of the time. I'm not sure why because I've definitely come to love them as much as I do Rose and Dimitri.

The story begins with someone missing and of course, Adrian and Sydney want to be right in the middle of the action. And who can blame them? Things have been pretty boring at Court. So with a little help, they are
BookWorm 221
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, comes-out-2015

www.bookworm221.tumblr.com

description

I really don’t know what to say about this book, I’m really sad that our time in the Vampire Academy/Bloodlines is over, the books are always going to be there for us to revisit but no more new stories are coming, at least not anytime soon.

I’m satisfied with the way things ended, it felt like everything came full circle with this book, the relationship between Adrian and Sydney grew stronger, in the last book I was upset by some of Adrian’s actions, but in The Ruby
Cassandra Leclerc
This is the end, folks.

THE END!!!!!!

Excuse my while I go wrap my head in tin foil and sit in broad daylight. I'm not sure what that's gonna do, but anyways...

What's Gonna Happen in Bloodlines #6 (Yes, what IS going to happen because if all this doesn't happen I'm gonna eat an entire pan of brownies and NOT SHARE WITH YOU and Richelle Mead will have to write another Bloodlines book complete with a cute lil' Sydrian Baby named after ME. So there.)

--> Sydrian (these two are gonna be together
Book 4: and a half
Book 5:
Book 6: and a half

Tiring and disappointing.

I have to admit that there were some parts I enjoyed. (view spoiler)

But…
Tell me please, (view spoiler) Just to cause problems and create a 6th book? We were trying to solve the problems alchemists cause to the couple, and also watching the attempts of
Mirou
Lindsey Rey
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, paranormal
[4.5 Stars]
A great ending to the series! The only reason it's not 5 stars is because I was very frustrated with Adrian throughout the book. Loved the surprises in this one!
Melanie
It's over, it's finally over. I used to think that I just grew out of the Vampire Academy world.
Camila, the opinionated Catruler
2019 review - 3.5 stars

This holds up better on a reread with perspective and lower expectations.

2015 review - 3 stars

DISCLAIMER: I'm not sure this review makes sense, but I'm just done and too busy reading about the first time Sascha Hunter eats chocolate (which is precious) to change it.

YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME UNBELIEVABLY, SICKLY EMOTIONAL ABOUT THIS BOOK? Nothing. And that's the problem.

The Ruby Circle is okay for a last book in YA series. I didn't expect heartbreakingly brilliant like HP
Dan
Aug 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
Overall a good conclusion to an entertaining series. I still don't think Bloodlines is as good as Vampire Academy, but still really good. I thought this one wrapped the series really good, but there were some loose ends and dry parts in this book. Hopefully it'll not be the last time we see the characters that we've gotten to know and love.
Rachel  (APCB Reviews)
Awwwww what a cute ending to the series!! I was expecting more and quite let down... That fantastic ending definitely made up for it (a bit) though. 2.5 stars!
Danielle
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Perfect end to another amazing series. Well done Richelle, well done.
JG
Oct 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is it too much to ask for this book to go on forever????
Emma♔☯ (Bookishfix)
“Those words, that voice, had more power over me than any phantom ever could.”

So it is finally over, 6 VA books, 6 Bloodlines book- loveable characters, awesome world building, so many adventures, so many troubles. I'm actually a little sad there isn't more book in this world, ive become so invested in not only the world, but all the characters. PLEASE RICHELLE MEAD, COME BACK TO THIS WORLD AND WRITE MORE. For this review ill be reviewing not only the book, but the series as a whole, so enjoy!
The End! (Spoiler Alert) 16 291 May 07, 2017 07:40AM
Reading Slumps 1 5 Apr 28, 2017 08:46AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead - Restarting May 2nd 2016 145 234 Feb 18, 2017 05:18PM
Next Vampire Academy/Bloodlines spin-off 16 185 Jul 18, 2015 02:54PM
Need New Book Suggestions 10 108 Jun 21, 2015 12:55PM
Procrastination at its best 6 55 Apr 06, 2015 07:47PM

• Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction
  • City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
  • Ghosts of the Shadow Market
  • Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3)
  • City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)
  • Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5)
  • The Bane Chronicles
  • City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
  • Shadow Me (Shatter Me, #4.5)
  • Feather
  • Opposition (Lux, #5)
  • Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7)
  • City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)
  • Origin (Lux, #4)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4)

A life-long reader, Richelle has always loved mythology and folklore. When she can actually tear herself away

Bloodlines (6 books)
  • Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
  • The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
  • The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
  • The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
  • Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)
“I told you before, we’re the center,” she said. “And the center will hold.” 122 likes
“Being with you is the best thing that's ever happened to me, the one perfect decision I've made in a lifetime of fumbling and poor judgment. I'd go through it all again to be by your side. Never doubt that. Never doubt how I feel about you.” 98 likes