Start by marking “Diamonds (All that Glitters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Diamonds (All that Glitters, #1)

Diamonds (All that Glitters #1)

3.63  ·  Rating details ·  3,169 Ratings  ·  359 Reviews
Bryna feels his eyes on her.

Hot, seductive, enticing.

He’s at least ten years older than her seventeen years, and he knows exactly what he’s doing to her with that look.

Walking away would be the smart thing to do…

But she can’t. Not that first night when he takes her home and claims her body. Not when he shows up in her life again with expensive gifts to win her trust. Not e
246 pages
Published April 21st 2015 (first published April 19th 2015)

Christy
5 stars!!

photo a7a49982-b0d9-42da-993c-4d2047a244a1_zpskw7dyhud.jpg

Diamonds is one of those books that was hard for me to put down. Once I started reading, I just had to know where this story was gonna go. I love books like that. I love when a story like Bryna’s comes along and it’s so messed up, and at times such a train wreck you can’t look away. And I mean that in the best way possible.

Bryna is a 17 year old high school student, but she is mature for her age, both in looks and attitude. She’s adjusting to living with her fathers new wife and her n
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.75 ~ 4 Stars

"You won't trust me with your secrets, so how can I trust you with mine?"

description

K.A. Linde creates a rich self-important heroine in seventeen year old Bryna Turner. Bryna comes for vast wealth and is what I consider a “mean girl”. She is in her last year of high school, dating Hollywood’s heartthrob, Gates Hartman and is pretty much at the top of her game.

While out on the town one night she meets Jude a hot handsome stranger who she begins a steamy relationship with. He’s older and has
Sophie
Jan 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: businessmen, bad-boys
WARNING: This review may be spoiler-ish.

"My tolerance for married men is very low."
"Daddy issues?"
"Like you'd never believe."

Bryna is a teenage girl who had everything in her life. Born and raised in Hollywood, with a director father and an actress mother. Bri had a spoiled life, she's also dating a famous actor and she's the most popular girl in her school, a true Queen Bee.

Her life is perfect until it isn't anymore. Her parents break up and not just that, but her new stepmother and her
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE today (7/7/2016)! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

photo dia1 cover xB by sb_zpsb4zxstxi.gif

Oooooh lookie FREEE! I meant to read.

Book 1 in duet. Rest of series follows different H/he.
FREE today (7/7/2016)! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Bryna feels his eyes on her.
Hot, seductive, enticing.
Walking away would be the smart thing to do…
Jasmine
4 STARS! ★★★★

"You won't trust me with your secrets, so how can I trust you with mine?"

Diamonds is just one of those books that took me by surprise despite having these characters that are far from my ideal preferences; leading a rich and glamorous life, having everything at their beck and call. I'll admit that I had my reservations after reading the blurb because I wasn't sure if I wanted to read a series about a potential gold-digger, let alone a teen heroine but I swear that shiny cover pull
Beverly
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kyla knows how to pull you in and leave you gasping. I have been looking forward to reading this series for months and I am definitely not disappointed.

Bryna isn't an easy character to love, but I can understand her. She is a sad, neglected girl looking for love. Unfortunately, it's in all the wrong places and it ultimately leads to trouble. The plot is completely engaging and owns you. I was torn about what I wanted for our Queen B and was so happy I could jump right into Gold when I finished.
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
The angst queen delivers once again with, Diamonds, a sexy, refreshingly addictive story that left my chin on the floor. Bryna is a hard character to love, yet I did it easily. Wealthy. Pretentious. Abrasive. Emotionally vulnerable yet wise beyond her years. She's far from the girl next door, yet she has a magnetism about her that I couldn't help but connect with. The trials and tribulations of her family life, her elite prep school reality, her faltering romance with an up and coming Hollywood ...more
Angela
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
It's pretty clear even from the tiny description why I picked this book up. I haven't had a pleasure of reading a K. A. Linde book before, and let me breakdown the reason why I'm on the fence about it I want too again or not...

In Diamonds we follow the story of Bri, seventeen year old high-school student, cheer-leading captain, with the movie star boyfriend. Gonna tell you right off the bat that Bri drove me insane for mmmmmmm, 95% of the book. She has a few minor flaws and one really big one. S
Th.S
One word: HORRIBLE!

Where to start?

First of all, the heroine is a slut. Pure and simple! She is 17 years old and acting like that? Please! I understand that sex can be a coping mechanism but in that particular situation it was just her being a slut. And don't get me started on the whole "Mean Girls" thing.

"She smiled with approval at her two subjects." Subjects? Subjects????

description

I was just waiting/hoping that there was some screwed up reason that made her like this. It must have been, right? But, no
Janey
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: series, kindlee
Oh dear..

I'm afraid this is about a 17 yr old, little rich girl, who dominates all things cheery, meets an older man who fucks her hard and buys her attention.

This is just the sort of story I avoid, as I can't stand whiney, over indulged high schoolers.

Read the fucking blurb properly next time, Janey!

description
  • The Ground Rules Rewritten (The Rule Breakers, #2)
  • Lily of the Springs
  • Lies Unspoken (Flawed Love, #1)
  • Things Made Right (Suncoast Society, #16)
  • Escaped Artist (Untamed #3)
  • Teaching Willow: Session One  (Teaching Willow, #1)
  • Wild at Heart (Untamed #4)
  • Attraction (Three Stages of Love, #2)
  • 101 Degrees Fahrenheit
  • Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)
  • Amber to Ashes (Torn Hearts, #1)
  • Easy Virtue (Virtue, #1)
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Wife Number Seven (The Compound, #1)
  • The Unfortunates (Unfortunate, #1)
  • Whiskey and a Gun (The Finish, #0.5)
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, The Wright Brother, and more than twenty novels. She grew up as a military brat and attended the University of Georgia where she obtained a Master’s in political science. She works full-time as an author and loves Disney movies, binge-watching Supernatural, and Star Wars.

She currently lives in Lubbock, Texas, with her husband a
More about K.A. Linde...

All that Glitters (4 books)
  • Gold (All that Glitters, #2)
  • Platinum (All that Glitters, #4)
  • Silver (All that Glitters, #5)