Start by marking “Loving Chase (Chase #5)” as Want to Read:
Loving Chase (Chase #5)

Loving Chase

(Chase #5)

*Warning: Mature content*

The Chase series comes to an end.

Liam Collins has undoubtedly fallen in love with the man he was hired to impersonate. After finding out the horrifying story behind Chase’s scar, Liam thinks that he can understand Chase -- not only understand Chase, but truly love him for who he is.

But after a heartfelt confession and a passionate night, Chase k
Published October 12th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Loving Chase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Chase

Barbara
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, hot
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review!

At first I thought what... I felt so sorry for Chase ...
 photo tumblr_mjygldvdJw1rqvoi6o1_500_zps3aca12ff.gif

And then ...
 photo oie_jrIcGNVUG02U_zps008a6faf.gif

I saw Chase bloom for Liam ...

photo e8e89f37c4d0321a451f78a590ae2984_zps26fa03a7.gif

Perfect ending for a great series!
Trisha Harrington
3.5 stars.

The ending of the series surprised me. I knew it would end happily (okay, not really, but I hoped) but I wasn't expecting something this nice. It felt like a decent enough ending (though I would have liked something a little more forward in time). However, this was still a nice book and I loved getting both POV's. It adds something to a book for me.

I'm sad to see this series end, but at the same time I'm glad it ended the way it did, and it wasn't dragged out too long.
Gay Media Review
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Original Post: http://gaymediareviews.weebly.com/blo...

Loving Chase is the fifth and final installment of The Chase Series by J.J. Scotts! I recommend this series to be read in order to fully understand and appreciate the characters and their stories!

Liam has completely fallen in love with the man he was hired to impersonate. Liam believes that he understands Chase since finding out how he received his scars. Chase and Liam spend an emotional and OMG passionate night together. Chase keeps avoidi
Vânia Nunes
Recommended to Vânia by: J.J. Scotts
Meanwhile, there was still a pending issue: how would be Chase and Liam in all this?
No more having the menacing father figure, Chase could still be open to a feeling? Could he still learning how to trust someone?

(view spoiler)
Cl Thompson
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really really enjoyed this series. I'm going to miss the fellas!!!
Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧
Shelves: arc-review
An ARC was provided by the author for an impartial review.

Loving Chase is the fifth and final installment of The Chase Series by J. J. Scotts. The previous books, which should be read in order, are: Being Chase, Following Chase, With Chase, and Unraveling Chase. The story is told in alternating POVs by the two main characters (MCs), Chase and Liam. Since this book is the finale of the series and may provide a highly-anticipated payoff, I will not reveal any spoilers by summarizing the plot. No n
Maria
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Liam found out some horrible truths about Chase and his childhood and knows without a doubt that he loves him. Having confessed his love he's left confused when Chase starts avoiding him. Add to that a curious invitaion to dinner by Chases parents and Liam has enough confusion to last a lifetime, but he also starts to understand Chase and the way he operates. Will Liam be able to break though the rest of Chases walls or will he be left alone just when he thought he finally found happiness?

Liam i
Ameena
This review is for the whole Chase series.

This serise was a quick and delightful read and I enjoyed it, the first two books was a good start with a wonderful writing that pull you in and connect you with Liam and Chase and their story, as it go on and move to the third and fourth the story start to escalate with more suspense and some secrets being revealed making me more invested in the characters and their story, as we reached the final book I thought finally Liam and Chase was going to get t
Trish Edmisten
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
It's the one we've been waiting for. The final book in the Chase series is here and now that it's all over, the feeling of closure is bittersweet.

The final installment in the Chase series answered a lot of lingering questions readers have had on their minds for months. Who are Chase's parents? Can Landon really be trusted? Will Chase return Liam's feelings?

There was also one jaw dropping scene with Felix that I really hope to see explored in a futre book, perhaps devoted to him. I have to admi
Liz (Bugetta)
3.5* Nice ending to the Liam/Chase story. It had everything I've come to expect from this series -- sweet, naive but smart Liam, broody, secretive Chase, over the top Preston family drama, some humor and, of course, hot smexytimes. I'm so glad we finally got to see Liam and Chase get their HEA and I really liked the way the author made Chase's transition from "broody, secretive Chase" to "less broody, finally shares some of his secrets Chase" happen. I was also glad to see some of the story from ...more
blub
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance
I received an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

What is there to say about this book that hasn't already been said. The story ended beautifully and frankly I think it was something every reader would be happy with seeing as how Chase and Liam first started off. I loved seeing all the changes Liam wrought in Chase. I loved that the author again allowed us all to see Chase's thoughts and feelings through his POV (just like in the last installment).

Liam's face to face with Cha
Tyra Berger
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
What a ride this series has been. When I read the first part I thought this was going to be a sweet story of a big city rich guy falling for a country boy. This series turned out to be so much more. There are terrible secrets and truths that are revealed in this last entry that will leave you surprised and wanting so much more.

Liam has grown so much through out this series and has become the Man that Chase needs him to be, and is completely loyal to Chase.

Chase took a little longer to come aroun
Taya
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC for free in exchange an honest review.

THIS CANNOT BE THE END!

I NEED MORE CHASE AND LIAM!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?

*taking a deep breath*

I decided to put my big girl pants and give a somewhat less whiny review. I know I can do this. This series didn't end with a bang( although some shit went down in elevator), but did ended sweet. Chase got his head out of his butt and Liam had an epiphany regarding the few Preston family members. Since this was the last book
Karen
Oct 05, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars--I'm sorry this serial is at an end (I really enjoyed it), and I'm very glad Liam and Chase got their HEA. I must admit, however, that this is probably my least favorite of the five installments. The writing was not as good as the previous three (but better than the first), and it felt like Liam was suffering from an extreme case of mental ADHD. His thoughts and questionings just poured out--they rambled and stumbled and went on and on. I had a problem with the storyline as well. Altho ...more
Lauri James
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-favs
I would give this amazing book an 11 if I could. I love Chase and Liam. Liam stands up to the bullies in Chase's family. This series is one of my favorites I've read this year I will be rereading all of them soon. Chase as been treated so horribly by his family and it warms my heart that Liam is to thoughtful as to give Chase the space he needs. There were several jaw dropping surprises in this book. I had tears in my eyes as I read this loving thoughtful sexy book. Thank you J.J. Scotts for thi ...more
Rachel Emily
Oct 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was the final book! I was surprised once I reached the end, that's for sure. I was so glad to get more from Chase's side of things, but I will admit that the declaration of feelings and happy, nice ending came quickly for me, after not knowing Chase's POV and all until the previous book. I feel like I wish it was longer while at the same time being glad that it wasn't dragged out. I will definitely check out what this author thinks up next!
Andrea Goodell
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the final one in the Chase series that must be read in order.

As with all the others, I really enjoyed this book and not to give out spoilers, but I did a HELL YA! in the middle!.

I give the whole series a 5 STAR although this one left some unanswered questions and had me scratching my head at the end
Maybe an epilogue to clear those up?

overall another brilliant series from J.J. Scotts. who in my opinion is a master at telling such amazing stories in such few words
Carrie Stevens
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
~*~My Thoughts~*~
A 5 star rating
I have to say I'm extremely sad that this is the last book. I've loved this story since the start and it sucks that it's over. Of course I think this was my favorite of all the books. Chase and Liam are amazing characters and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to read them and can't wait to read more books by J.J. in the future.

Received a complimentary copy from the author for an honest review.
Monique
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Anxiously waiting for this last book in the series I find myself completely satisfied with the outcome. These two have really been put through hell but in the end it was all worth it. This series is special in so many ways and I am happy to have been along for the journey.Long live Liam and Chase!!
Kassy
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Chase is a string guy who couldn't understand why Laim would love him. Throught the book you csn understand why Chase thinks this. Once Chase understand what is happening in his heart, he can be open to the love that Laim wants him to feel and share.
figuranta❤️addicted❤️to❤️books❤️
If i could rate it 0 i WOULD

This whole series was a just a big pile of shit.
Ndulgent Bloggers
May 29, 2015
Hayley
Jul 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
J.J. Scotts began writing fiction as a hobby during college. She loves writing romance stories and has taken an interest in writing m/m romance.

Other than writing and having a rather dull job, J.J. likes to go hiking and rock climbing. She lives happily with her loving husband, friendly dogs, and lazy cat in sunny California.

You can email her at jjscottsbx@gmail.com

Chase (5 books)
  • Being Chase (Chase #1)
  • Following Chase (Chase #2)
  • With Chase (Chase #3)
  • Unraveling Chase (Chase #4)