Start by marking “Unscripted (Unspoken, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unscripted (Unspoken, #2)

Unscripted

(Unspoken #2)

Sometimes life isn’t always that perfect script.

After a decade of searching for happiness, Brooke Anderson finally found what she was looking for when she collided with the one she let get away.

The devastatingly handsome Rich Davis not only offered Brooke her dream job, but his heart as well.

Just when everything seemed like a perfectly scripted fairy tale — tragedy stru
Published June 22nd 2015 by CreateSpace (first published June 21st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Unscripted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unscripted

Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**** 5 Cranky Stars ****

Unscripted is Book Two in the Unspoken Series. The story picks up where it ended in Unwritten, so it is highly recommended you read Unwritten, Book One, before diving into this one.

Brooke Anderson finally has everything she wanted: her dream job working at the Post, the love of her life and a baby on the way. Then the unexpected happens and life isn’t what she expected.

Rich Davis finally has the girl of his dreams who will soon be his wife, and a baby on the way. Life is
Lynn Lim
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First, MC, I am extremely sorry for all of the names I was calling you yesterday evening! I think I went thru three tissues. However, I kept reading and made it to "Next Day - Brooke". You may live! However, Aubrey may not!!
You go girl you have done it again!!! Thank you releasing the book a couple of days early. I bought it as soon as it went live! I could not put it down, and I finished it last night! By the way, I finished the book with tears as well. However, this time they were happy tears.
Nikkita
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well done!

Rich (at least for me) was the guy you wanted to dislike, but couldnt help but fall in love with. I'm not a big crier when it comes to reading, however M.C. Decker got me numerous times within this story.
Addicted2Books
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happily Ever After

Omg. Rich & Brooke went through so many hardships I ft like I was riding on an emotional rollercoaster! Something kept me going back for more. Great book!
Casey
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Unscripted is the second book in M.C. Decker's Unspoken series and needs to be read after Unwritten. Unscripted is the continuation of Brooke and Rich's story, and I have been dying to get my hands on this one after that cliffy at the end of Unwritten! I love these characters so much, and I couldn't wait to see what would happen for them. Not only did M.C. Decker do a fabulous job with their story, but I felt like it was exactly as it should h
Ashley Jasper
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for what seems like forever for the follow up to M.C. Decker's debut novel Unwritten. Especially after that heart stopping cliffhanger. I actually let out a happy little squeak when she released Unscripted a few days early. You absolutely have to read the first book in the series before going into this one. While there is enough information provided for you to be able to follow along there are some intricacies of the plot that can't be understood without the first book.

Unscr
Amy
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

After the way things ended in Unwritten, I have been dying to get my hands on Unscripted. I needed answers. I had to know what would happen next! Unscripted did not let me down.

Unscripted picks up right where Unwritten left off and answers all your questions. Brooke and Rich’s journey is an incredible, but difficult one. They are both dealing with some very complicated issues. My heart ached for both of them. Their loss, their pain so palpable. I felt as though I was expe
Danielle
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is the long awaited conclusion to Rich and Brooke's story that began in Unwritten. Unwritten must be read first.

I cannot do a typical review because I don't want to give anything away. I will say this conclusion was completely fulfilling and I loved every minute of the roller coaster ride that is Brooke's life. Brooke has experienced so much heartache and loss that all I wanted was for her to get a HEA and I was not disappointed.

This book was a beautifully written story from start to f
Jillian
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Woot woot it's time!! This is a hot and spicy book that will leave you breathless one minute and bawling happy tears the next. You may also have other tears mixed into this story as well. Keep the fans and Kleenex handy, maybe the wine too.
Cass is stellar on all her hilarious lines and names in this story.

I can't spoil it so I will end here. I am so proud of this story and am sad but bittersweet to see the end of this with Brooke and Rich.
Melissa
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm crying tears of happiness. I was picking up
My heart after Unwritten ended and that 1st chapter omg ... Evil! The rollercoaster you're taken on doesn't stop once you think you're good nope .. Sorry let's mess with you again! I adore everything about this story the journey Rich and Brooke are on is rough It's hard to say without details no spoilers here but nobody's
Life is perfect and when you have love for each other that is as close to perfect as you can be! Must read!
Paula Hewat
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! I've waited a long time for this and it certainly did not disappoint. I could not put it down!!!! The continuation of Brooke and Rich will tear at your heart but also have it soaring. Cassidy is hilarious but loving and supporting. If you haven't yet, you must, must, must read this series of books. It will do your heart good.
M.C. Decker
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
*******It's LIVE*******Unscripted is now available on Amazon!

Unscripted: http://amzn.to/1QMtPkB
Beth Stine
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a fast great book. the characters of brooke & rich you could feel their emotions thru the words. I can't wait for the next book to come out!
Alexandra Lambrou
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brooke and Rich 😍😍

College was their beginning and it was just never meant to be.
With a second chance and waiting for years will it be the time for them ??

Rich has waited years for her and now she’s finally here..
Brooke had no idea who her boss would be..

I loved that this was their second chance. Rich kept his word from college to give her a job which I loved 😍 so romantic. Brooke needed a chance and was ready to follow her dreams.

Who knew her dreams would help her follow her heart too..
Amanda Brown
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The love story that took time

The story was definitely drawn out more than I would have liked, but it was done beautifully and not forced at all. I'm impressed with how the story turned out and the ending definitely caught me off guard in a good way. Now I can only hope for the other potential story that came from this book!
Lori  Wills
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Happy with the ending.

I was a bit confused at first...was the whole Rich thing a dream? I'm still kinda confused, but all in all a good story. Will continue to read books by this author.
Tami Garcia
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You need tissue!

OMG! I knew it'd be a tough rough read, because of the ending in the first book. It was heart breaking! Jeez! Then it wasn't so sad, but then...more heart break. But it was so good and there are still laughs. It's a great story about love, loss and friendship.
Deborah
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
I tried really hard to give this a better review but I just can’t. The dialogue is so elementary and the back and forth during many scenes was just to long and to drawn out. Lots of skimming. Lots of timeline issues with pregnancies and dates.
Katie (Leave Me Alone I Am Reading)
MC Decker is not only an amazing writer but also one of the most down to earth author I've ever had to pleasure of conversing with! I can't wait to meet her and hug the crap out of her while she's signing her books for me at the Ever After Author Affair in a few weeks! I FLOVE Her!

I was so graciously given an ARC of Unscripted (the second book in her Unspoken Series) and couldn't put it down!

A bit of background from Unwritten (book one) to bring you up to speed…

Brooke met Rich in college. Rich
Janet
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was one book that I was dying to read after that HUGE cliffhanger from book one Unwritten. If you haven't read book one stop and one click it first.
At the end of Unwritten we finally see Brooke living her dream with her dream guy Rich and her dream job at The Post. Rich Davis is living the dream too. Engaged to the only woman he's ever loved. He may be her boss but that only makes life sweeter. Unfortunately I had to wait to read Unscripted as the situations and content hit too close to hom
Jordan Potter
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
M.C. I wanted to strangle you in the way you left us in the last book! In a good way!! If you have not read Unwritten stop right now and go read it! I have to say how you left us hanging with the last book I didn’t know what to think. I felt lost, broken, and like how can this happen! You can through but it was a struggle for Rich and Brooke from page one. My heart broke and I didn’t know if I would be able to finish. I kept through it and I am so glad I did! They both go through a lot and they ...more
Christina Rhoads
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh where to begin? When I read Unwritten I fell fast and hard in love with Rich Davis and Brooke Anderson. The end left me heartbroken and terrified of what their futures held and it was a long wait until I got my answers. During that time I read Unwritten several times, formed a friendship with the wonderful MC Decker and even had dreams of the characters from what became one of my all time favorite books. Although MC Decker just released her second book, Unscripted, I know her writing future i ...more
Amanda
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the continuation of Brooke and Rich's story that started in Unwritten. We pick up right where Unwritten left off and Brooke and Rich's happily ever after is in trouble. MC Decker started out with a bang!! As if one tragedy isn't enough, she had to make two happen at once. Of course, that set a whole downward spiral in motion for our lovers. Without giving things away, let's just say I wanted to kick Rich in his bum and help him pull his head out of it too. So many unexpected events come ...more
Kaitlyn
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to try to make this review as spoiler free as possible! Unscripted picks up right where Unwritten left off. All the burning questions we wanted answered are and are answered in due time. That being said life throws curveballs at you and Brooke has faced many and has many more to face. It's how you handle life and those situations that make a person who they are. It makes Brooke one of THE strongest woke I know. She's kick ass and fierce and with her best friend Cassidy at her side ther ...more
Samantha
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I liked the way that Unscripted picked up with a brief recap of where the last book left me hanging. This book definitely started by sending me on a journey through a whole range of emotions. My heart was broken for Brooke and I kept wanting to shake some sense into Rich to make him see the light. And when the heartache continued with Blake and Alyssa, I really struggled to keep a dry eye. I was so happy when things started looking up and falling into place for Brooke and Rich. I still wanted mo ...more
Shelley Jarin
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I've been waiting patiently for Unscripted since i have read Unwritten. I was so excited to finally read the conclusion of Rich & Brooke's story after that cliffhanger that made my heart stop.

Unscripted continues where the first book ended. I was holding my breath on every page wanting to know what will happen next. I love how their bestfriends as always behind them to support them and give them a slap when needed. Their journey was not an easy one but when did the journey of love ever easy?
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
When I first started this one, my jaw dropped open and I gasp thinking "oh, no she did not really do this" which if you are a fan of Rich and Brooke is exactly what you will be doing too!

Such a great ending for Rich and Brooke! I am such a huge fan of Unwritten and this continuation does an amazing job of giving us the rest of their story. It is quite a rocky one! Their relationship mimics true life which is what I enjoy seeing in characters. They struggle just like we would in the real world wi
Kerry-Ann
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After the cliffhanger in “Unwritten”, I could not wait to read more about Brooke and Rich!

Well, MC Decker had me in tears within the first few pages but thankfully that was short-lived.

This book is filled with intensity and some heart-breaking moments!But the author managed to balance it with humour (we all need a best friend like Cass), romance and passion.

In “Unscripted”, Brooke and Rich have to deal with a tragedy that threatens to pull them apart.

They need to fight for their love like never
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unscripted is book two in The Unspoken Series. It ca not be read as a standalone, you must read book one Unwritten first. Unwritten left us with a huge cliffhanger. I couldn't wait to read this one and see what happened.

It starts a little bit after Unwritten ended but we get flashes back that fill in the gaps and answered the questions that I had. The beginning pulled me right in. The beginning was tough to read, I was thinking this can't be happening to Brooke and Rich. Unscripted definitely s
Stephanie
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 next »

• For The Night (Luna, #1)
  • The Great Scot (Chisholm Brothers, #2)
  • Love All Out - The Complete Series (A Stepbrother Romance)
  • Christmas with the Billionaire (Holiday Encounters #1)
  • Slow Burn (Into The Fire, #2)
  • Holiday Heat
  • Friends with Way Too Many Benefits (Friends with Benefits, #5)
  • Scandal Becomes Her (Becomes Her, #1)
  • Free Agent (Mustangs Baseball, #0.5)
  • Trinity  (The Executive's Affair #1)
  • Sweet (Chicago Underground, #7)
  • Heartbreakers: Treat Her Right\Mr. November
  • Never Over You (Never Over You, #3)
  • Love Takes Your Breath Away (Truth About Love, #1)
  • Fighting Seduction (The Boss #1)
  • Dirty Laundry (Get Dirty, #2)
  • Bring the Rain
  • In Pieces

Unspoken (2 books)
  • Unwritten (Unspoken, #1)