Start by marking “For Adriano (Chicago Syndicate, #3)” as Want to Read:
For Adriano (Chicago Syndicate, #3)

For Adriano

(Chicago Syndicate #3)

A standalone. Although part of the Chicago Syndicate world, For Adriano is a standalone and can be enjoyed either with or without reading the rest of the series.

Adriano Montesi has always revolved his life around women, his family and the Chicago Syndicate. But his current focus is locating Camilla Guillermo, the one woman who’s captured his attention beyond a simple fuck.
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 302 pages
Published April 10th 2015 by Jasmine Books

To ask other readers questions about For Adriano, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Nay
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of For Adriano (Chicago Syndicate, #3)
Christy
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo 3a9cfaca-b888-4853-805e-2c6c73aa9e35_zpssifebxwh.jpg

We’re back with the Chicago Syndicate, but this time the spotlight isn’t on Luca and Fallon. It’s on Adriano and Cam. If you’ve read the first two books in this series, you know Adriano and Cam. Adriano is Luca’s best friend and a Capo in the Syndicate. Camilla is the girl who drives him crazy. And she’s missing. Adriano is tasked with finding her, but he has his own reasons for needing to locate her.

Cam is one of those heroines who are completely strong and defiant. She challenges
Anna
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Chicago Syndiate series by Soraya Naomi. I have fallen In love with this series. The men are so sexy and fiercely loyal .. It's the best kind of forbidden love. Mafia love !

"Now I want her, and she wants me, but it's forbidden, making it even more intolerable to resist. The forbidden is what a man covets most- especially when he's already had a taste."

The story is set between past and present I absolutely loved this because it solidified Adriano's connection with Ca
Dee Montoya
*****5 Exhilarating Stars*****

(Arc kindly provided by Soraya Naomi in exchange for an honest review.)

I really enjoyed this book. Adriano and Cam's story truly captivated my heart; both characters were very well developed and their passion for life and each other was impossible to escape. Now, I'm dying to read the next book, I can't wait to discover what exciting things the mafia life holds for these two.

photo 15d87e3b-0594-479e-b587-c1ac9c10ecc7_zpsks8jzsa3.jpg

When I read a book as delicious and thrilling as this one, my Latina comes out and I jus
Farah
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-for-review
Freebie (May 26-30): ➜ http://amzn.to/2roKBQ0
Can be read as standalone.

------------------------------

I waited for this book for months, ever since I read about Adriano from the previous books.

This book is sooo worth the wait!!

For Adriano is the 3rd book in the Chicago syndicate series.
This book can be read as a standalone however I would suggest that you read For Fallon and For Luca (book 1&2) first as it doe give away some spoilers on the first two books.

The book is written sooo brilliantly. T
Jen
Apr 05, 2015 rated it liked it
This is the third book in the "Chicago Syndicate series" and I have to be honest and say I was somewhat disappointed in how it all went down. First of all though, I must say that the author has come along way in her writing, and it shows in this third installment. I noticed right away that the overall flow of the words, and the her "voice" has just become so much stronger since her first book. On the whole, my issues with the story, were my own preference when I read a romance book.

The book star

GENRE: Romance
POV: DUAL
HEA: (view spoiler)
PURCHASE LINKS At the bottom of my review

This is the third book in the Chicago Syndicate Series.

We get to meet Adriano and Cam in the previous two books. They have a complicated relationship from the start.

What does this book have:

Sex (This book was HOT and I loved it haha)
Drugs
Action
Crime
Mafia and the list goes on.

This is my Cam :

This is my Adriano :

Cam has always been on the run, and once
Joëlle
On SALE on Amazon at the moment (Jan 14 2015)

*** I received a copy of this book for free from the author through I love Alpha Male books club on Goodreads in exchange for a honest review ***

I loved the first two books in this series. Book 1 and 2 bring us the heart-breaking story of Fallon and Luca. In those books we get introduced to Adriano and Camilla (Cam). After book 1 I wasn’t sure yet how I felt about Adriano but book 2 took those doubts away. Camilla was introduced too but there was stil
Elizabeth Robbins
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an advance copy of this book, which is due out April 11, 2015 on Amazon.

Let me start by saying that I loved the previous 2 books in this series (Fallon and Luca's stories), and was initially unsure how I would feel reading Adriano's story. Adriano and Cam have even more of a dysfunctional relationship than Fallon and Luca! If you are looking for a Mafia related story, with gobs of violence, steamy sex, and a match made in Hell, look no further! The ending thoroughly surprised me, I d
Katie Theobald
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
At long last, it feels like I have been waiting forever to get my hands on For Adriano.

This is book 3 in the awesome mafia series, Chicago Syndicate, If you haven’t read book 1 and 2 which is Luca and Fallon’s stories you will get spoilers into their lives, it isn’t essential to this story. Saying that they are both fantastic action packed gripping stories that give you your first insight into the syndicate and the world they live in.

At the end of book 2, Camilla was on the run. Running from bot
London Miller
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm not a good man. I never claimed to be.

So, this is my first time receiving an ARC, and what a great way to start out! For Adriano was far more that I had ever anticipated. While I've been a fan of the Chicago Syndicate series, I was drawn in deeper by Adriano, himself. He was everything that I enjoy about a hero. Sweet. Protective. More than a little attractive. And definitely had a way with his words. But one thing I definitely appreciated about this book was how seamlessly the dark and grit
Hayley
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have made deep love for Camilla and Adriano you dirty nasty hot motha!

There were some serious feels happening in this book.. like really serious feels.

Initially i was a little worried because the book goes back and forth throughout a two year time span and i really am not a fan of back and forth past/present happenings but it all caught up to the present at 30% and there were no more flashbacks. The past moments had to happen for the story though, they were needed and they were quick and to t
Soraya Naomi
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
EBOOK (FREE WITH kindle unlimited) ➜ http://amzn.com/B00VZ1V87W
AUDIOBOOK ➜ https://amzn.to/2DyZR13

*Standalone in series
Jessica
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Let me start by saying how much I love this author. This is her third book but by her writing you would never be able to tell. I loved the first two books and this one did not disappoint me. Adriano is a sexy, sinful man and Camilla is a strong willed women. She went through hell and stayed so strong. I can not wait to read For Camilla!! I love this mafia series. This book will keep you on the edge just like the first two did.
Siddiqru
So I pretty much stayed up all night, and read this in one sitting and all I have to say is:
tina fey and amy poehler photo: Tina Fey SNL tumblr_lgrjjpqss61qbmre7o1_500.gif

There are many readers, like myself, that devour books on a daily basis. Some books you chuck half way through, some you cruise through, a few you bitch about to friends who share your passion, and then there are others that consume your thoughts, your mind and resonate with you for days; which is exactly how this series makes me feel.

I was a huge fan of For Fallon and For Luca, the first two books i
Melinda
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
For Adriano by Soraya Naomi

I have been waiting on tenterhooks since For Luca to get my hands on Adriano and my God, Soraya Naomi has totally exceeded every expectation I had. This book is the first book in the Adriano/Camilla duet and while it can be read without reading the previous two books in the Chicago Syndicate, I strongly urge you to do so because there are spoilers and you will want to go back and read For Fallon and For Luca!
So as I said, this is all about Adriano and Camilla. We lea
Becky Cox
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

I have waited with bated breath for this release. I just thought I loved Luca and Fallon until I got to really meet Adriano and Camilla. Well let's just say I love them all, just a little partial to Adriano. Can you blame a girl? Adriano's story is the 3rd book in the Chicago Syndicate series. I highly suggest that you read the first two books before reading For Adriano.

Adriano is a mafia bad boy and oh so hot. He and Camilla met earlier in F
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
3,5 stars

This book was a gift from the author.

I loved Fallon and Luca's story and was very happy when the author gave me the third book in her series The Chicago Syndicate.

This sequel focuses on Adriano and Cam's story, we get flashbacks about their first encounter, their past relationship till the present events.

The least I can say is their love affair has been really dysfunctional: "We were so dysfunctional and both guilty in sustaining the situation since we'd provoke one another. When we arg
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
**ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Holy wow!!! I need to start by saying that I am a huge fan of this series and was eagerly anticipating Adriano’s book. To say this book was full of surprises would be an understatement. Adriano and Camilla’s relationship was so incredibly entertaining to read. They were two people who constantly challenged each other and tried, unsuccessfully, to fight an undeniable attraction. Their chemistry was so explosive, you could pract
Stacey Morris
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy schmokes!!!!

"He’s the first person whose touch I can tolerate. Without knowing, he’s healing my scars. There’s a magnetic connection between us that’s far too tempting to resist anymore".

.. And Cam certainly has a fair few scars that need healing. She has been in a very dark place whilst on the run, being used in a Syndicate rivals sex club. Cam is clever enough to escape, but she's then on the run knowing the Syndicate & Fat Sal will be trying to hunt her down.

Cam has no idea that James i
Emma bramley
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
i recieved a advanced copy of this book, the book is due out on the 11th april 15. this is the first time ive recieved a advanced copy book and was really excited to read it.
i loved the last two books and this one did not disappoint one bit. the book is full of action, suspence, love, sex and violence, which all made for a page turning read that i couldnt put down. the ending was very good and i cant wait for the next one.
thank you soraya naomi for letting me read this book, well done on a fanta
Sherry Bohrmueller
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.
The chemistry between Adriano and Cam was off the charts. I loved the first two books and didn't know how this book could be as good as them. Boy was I wrong, it was superb! Once again the twists and turns just blew me away. The ending was a surprise I didn't see that coming. Now I can't wait for the next book, For Cam.

Definitely a must read series. The writing was flawless along with the story line. You just get sucked into their world and
Olga therebelreader
What a wonderful surprise this was! I loved this book so much!!!!!!! Freaking. Loved. It. I don't even know how to properly express how much I enjoyed it.

photo tumblr_nnap2t7syJ1tf42qso1_500_zpsdfp1zz9y.gif

I loved the story, the dual POVs were awesome and the ending was perfect. The plot was amazing and I found the writing style genuine and exciting! The book was raw, brutal and extremely emotional!

Adriano is one of the highest ranking men in Chicago Syndicate Mafia organization. He is good looking, badass, cocky and he loves women. He like
Jessica
Nov 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was given an ARC from author in exchange for an honest review! This is probably my favorite book in the series!

Soraya has done it again with this one! This is easily one of my favorite series!

Adriano is one hot dirty mouthed mafia bad ass. You really get to know Adriano and let me say he is probably my favorite! I

Camilla has a heartbreaking story, she has been through so much, I look forward to reading her story next!!!

Soraya Naomi is one of my go to authors, when I want to read bad boy mafia
Margaret Smith
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an intriguing book. Adriano is no 3 in the Chicago Syndicate beneath Luca - 2nd and James - the boss. He met Camilla some time earlier and had a fling - but felt more than expected. Now - she is missing and he has been charged to find her. Camilla (Can), is hiding for her life and doesn't know who to trust. She was very much attracted to Adriano but believes he just sees her as another conquest. When next they meet - there is still a connection and they are drawn together and fireworks fly ...more
Alisyn Cook
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!!! I received an ARC and let's just say this book left me craving for the next book. In the beginning there are flash backs to how they meet that lead you to today. There relationship leaves Adriano a little crazy, but crazy in a good way that Cam is his calm. These two are now one of my favorite couples and I can't wait to read the next one...

Not only do you follow there relationship but Cam relationship with James.
Nay
**5 STARS for 'For Adriano'**

Love this series and love, LOVE this book! 'For Adriano' continues from where 'For Luca' left off, but this time, we get to enjoy my favorite Mafia bad boy, super sexy Adriano Montesi! And although it's not necessary to read 'For Fallon' and 'For Luca' first (Soraya does a wonderful job of getting us caught up on the important highlights of the previous books), I think it definitely enriches the storyline to have experienced the other two books first, so I highly rec
Eli
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Chicago Syndicate....Mafia men! This is book three in the series. For Fallon and For Luca should be read first. Trust me they are all worth the read. The Chicago Syndicate is an intricate group of men. The characters are introduced in For Fallon. The top men of the Syndicate are hot alpha males...hot..hot...hot! Adriano is one of these men. His character draws you in from the very beginning in For Fallon. You want to know his story. You want to know more about him and how he feels towards Ca ...more
Sarah Nickles
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Adriano. I had a small crush on him during Fallon and Luca's story but omg I am in love.

Soraya is absolutely amazing. She gives us a story that pulls you in from the beginning. Reading For Fallon and For Luca you are eagerly waiting for Adriano and Cam's story.

Adriano is a man dedicated to his family, his best friend Luca and the Chicago Syndicate. Since he was 17 the Syndicate has been his life and that life has allowed him to provide for his family.

Cam is strong and independe
Amy Williams
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing!! Twist and turns, one way, wrong way, just like the streets of Chicago!

Adriano and Cam, two strong personalities, sexual chemistry, and a Crime Organization! What can possibly go wrong?

I love that Cam is very strong, intelligent, and doesn't put with Adriano and his stubbornness, all while being everything he ever wants, proving a woman can be submissive in bed, and strong outside of the bedroom.

Adriano drips strong, dominant, authoritative , and wise.

Can these two find t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)
  • Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)
  • Giovanni (Filthy Marcellos #2)
  • Jij (Verbonden met elkaar #1)
  • Ultimate Vengeance (Wanted Men, #4)
  • Forever Lies (The Five Families #1)
  • Unveiled (Vargas Cartel, #2)
  • Confessed (Vargas Cartel, #3)
  • Wrong (Wrong, #1)
  • Blood Always (The Five Families #3)
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Trapped with the Mob Boss (Russian Crime Brotherhood, #1)
  • The Bargain (Vargas Cartel, #1)
  • Shielded Wrongs (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #4)
  • Owned by the Badman (Russian Bratva #1)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Vlad (The V Games, #1)
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
Soraya Naomi is the author of the Chicago Syndicate mafia series. She writes provocative novels with a sinfully seductive blend of romance, suspense & men who love hard and at all costs. The Chicago Syndicate series - #1 Amazon Organized Crime series - has been translated into several languages.

Soraya has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Arts & Culture from Erasmus University Rotterdam.

Apart from wri

Chicago Syndicate (10 books)
  • For Fallon (Chicago Syndicate, #1)
  • For Luca (Chicago Syndicate, #2)
  • For Cam (Chicago Syndicate, #4)
  • For Logan (Chicago Syndicate, #5)
  • Black Hat Hacker (Chicago Syndicate, #6)
  • The Lawyer and the Tramp (Chicago Syndicate. # 7)
  • For the Love of Luca (Chicago Syndicate, #8)
  • The Man in Black (Chicago Syndicate, #9)
  • For Christiano, With Hate (Chicago Syndicate, #10)