Start by marking “Rio's World” as Want to Read:
Rio's World

Rio's World

“I’ve tried sarcasm, quick wit, insults, plain old rudeness, and even resorted to running away- Stop laughing, I’m serious! I physically ran away, but Victore seems immune to everything I do. No matter where I am, he’ll show up just to antagonise me.”

“I wish he’d antagonise me, he’s super-hot. Okay okay, I don’t know what to tell you Riona, maybe he just likes to mess with
Published March 22nd 2018 (first published November 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Rio's World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rio's World

Start your review of Rio's World
Aishvarya
Apr 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r2r
** I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review**

I would like to thank the author for giving me a chance to read this book. SERIOUSLY. I loveddd it. The book was so hilarious that I had to hold my stomach because it was hurting so damn bad from laughing. The book had just the right amount of comedy, mystery, romance, drama, and suspence. It was really everything a book needed. I loved how sarcastic Rio was. I loved Rio's whole basketball team. They were really a bunch. T
Gail
Apr 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This was a fun read, and the author Rayna Felicia has added a lot of element in this story. She has, drama, romance, suspense, and there are parts of the story that will have you laughing out loud. Rio is a character that you will love her, because she has a sense of humor to be able to deal with all that life has in store for her. Rio has a lot of determination on the court; which also includes a mystery about her dark past.

If you enjoy sports, that include suspense, romance, drama with a mixer
Punam Nanda soni
Loved the book !!! would recommend it to all teens !!!!
Goodgirl17
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Although I enjoyed most of this book, and liked the characters - especially Rio and her very sassy attitude, I did struggle with it.

The idea of the all male bar one female basketball team was a great idea, and you could feel that Rio was an equal compatriot. I didn't think that was sufficiently explored.

I agree that there were some interesting twists and reveals in the story to keep you occupied, as well as the relationship wi
Gail

Apr 09, 2017
Shobana Magesh
Nov 03, 2018
Rayna Felicia
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favourtie
J.L. Gates
Mar 30, 2018
Rayna Felicia
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kofoworola
Melissa Gervais
Oct 27, 2016
Ahamad Ali
Mar 08, 2016
Making Connections: 5202. - RIO’S WORLD by Rayna Felicia 4 26 Apr 14, 2018 10:55PM
Addicted to YA: Free Giveaway for reviews 1 21 Apr 08, 2014 06:51AM
So who's your favourite character? 1 3 Dec 20, 2013 09:08PM
Rayna was born in Dubai and first published this book when she was a university student in the United States. She appreciates people with a good sense of humour and loves to get involved in extracurricular activities like the acting club, (in which she plays every story’s ‘lovable hobo’), singing club, fashion shows, sports, and various other events.

News & Interviews