Start by marking “SIX SECRETS SMART STUDENTS DON’T TELL YOU” as Want to Read:
SIX SECRETS SMART STUDENTS DON’T TELL YOU

SIX SECRETS SMART STUDENTS DON’T TELL YOU

“That work of art. The SMART STUDENT. Descended from heaven and a clear notch above the average student and the dullard.”
If this is your opinion about ‘smart’ students, this book will force you to think again. In simple, straightforward terms, Six Secrets Smart Students Don’t Tell You proves the truth of the saying, ‘Winners don’t do different things, they do things differ
Published June 14th 2014 by WESTLAND

To ask other readers questions about SIX SECRETS SMART STUDENTS DON’T TELL YOU, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SIX SECRETS SMART STUDENTS DON’T TELL YOU

Start your review of SIX SECRETS SMART STUDENTS DON’T TELL YOU
Booxoul
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s very rare to see that a short read can hold the world of knowledge. 6 secrets SMART students don’t tell you by Chandan Deshmukh, is one such book that proved to be a boon to my niece, who’s in 8th grade now. I can now see a drastic change in the study pattern of my niece.

Now, don’t go thinking that I haven’t read the book. Of course, I have. And now after reading it, how I wish, even we had such books that gave us a nudge in the right direction. So, let’s not dawdle talking more, and move
Anish Kumar
Nothing fascinating about this book just regular tips with just one take away " work smart" ...more
Chetana Thakur Chakraborty
Chandan Deshmukh's book, 6 Secrets Smart Students Don't Tell You, answers all the questions that are always asked by students and parents alike: 'How to study better and have a successful academic career?', 'How to succeed and crack exams?' and many more.

This book is a compilation of many advices for students that are really helpful. The book describes each and every aspect of detail pointwise. There are diagrams and flowcharts for better understanding as well. It is quite relatable for student
Shilpa Giri
Six Secrets Smart Students Don’t Tell You is a book that is packed with some genius ideas to strategise, how to prepare better for exams, and learn efficiently in general. For most of us, studying means looking over the books a few days before exams, and hoping that somehow we’ll be able to put all of it down on paper. But this book breaks down some of the most effective theories on how to score better by improving your mind’s capacity to retain information.

It’s not a cheat sheet, no. The book i
Avani ✨
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"6 Secrets Smart Students Don't Tell You" by Chandan Deshmukh is a self-help, nonfiction book which talks about the 6 secrets of scoring good marks and how to achieve that term of "being smart".

The book starts with explaining 3 types of students in the world. I absolutely loved the way author has compared Indian education system to Indian railways. Further it talks about breaking out of the comfort zone.

The author has further very beautifully and easily explained all the secrets with very relata
John  Trident
The book begins on a good stringent note that there're 3 types of students in the world. I would say that there're many, but let us stick with the context for the time being. They're as follows:
1. The Excuse Makers
2. The Go-getters
3. The Cocktail
The differentiation comes straightaway from their attitude & not what theirs grades or their hierarchy.

The first category as the name suggests is a group comprising of students who make/give various excuses despite all the favourable conditions have been
Bill Conrad
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been getting back into taking classes and noticed that my studying habits were lacking. To that end, I got an electronic copy of Six Secrets Smart Students Don’t Tell You. Chandan jumped right into the methods of crafting an excellent towards being a serious student. I liked that he broke down every aspect down into simple concepts with clear achievable goals. I also liked that there was an overall realistic plan that normal students could indeed achieve quick results. There was a clear d ...more
Kinjal Parekh
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is a very honest attempt to answer these questions in a very simple and a reader friendly language. The book is a result of the author's extensive research to make best advice and tricks available to such students with a pinch of humour. There are various goal tables and questions which are answered which makes it easily accessible to sort out and write down their goals and visions.

“Vision without action is daydreaming. Action without vision is a nightmare.”

This is a book which you can
Riya Bhatia
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
▶This book is basically a self help book for students who are trying to perform well but due to some procastination and lethargic attitude instilled in their lifestyles they can't. ▶The book is divided into six chapters each discussing a different secret to make the whole process of learning easy and productive .
▶Each chapter opens with a wonderful quote and has a lot of flowcharts and examples for easy understanding.
▶Overall , a nice insightful read to understand the tips and tricks necessary f
Archita Mishra
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A book I'd recommend to kids studying in school! Weekly goal settings, some tricks and a whole lot of tips that would definitely help is all that the book is about.

The writing style of the author is commendable. There is genuineness in his writing & it felt a lot like he speaks from experience.

Follow the tips, goal settings & I'm pretty sure that this book will help you. It's a decent book with simple language that any student can easily understand.
Daksh Gupta
Apr 19, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
" No Secrets Here, Trust Me"

Although Chandan is very honest in his writing, this book fails to provide any "Practical Secrets" rather than giving the same old bs of work smart and not hard. This book feels like a fail attempt to look clever and attract readers. it feels like an unpolished version of some teenager's dairy on how he had done it. Thank god the book is short.
Ashutosh
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The way author of the book talks to you is very different for other book, this makes it special. As you read every chapter you get some interesting story with much detailed learning method.5 stars....
Rabindra dash
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice but expected more.

Good book. Has some smart tips to help in making notes and is quite motivational but doesnt explain anything about raw talent and will power. Overall is a good read for those looking to score better in life. A good self help book.
Farzana
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best book for the kids who need guidance on the method of learning. Should be provided to all the kids in the primary section of the school.
Pawan Kalyan
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Applicable Tricks & Methods To A Successful Study..📖
Barsha Roy Chowdhury
“If a 5 day vacation requires 6 months of planning, isn’t a solid blueprint necessary for 16 years of studies?”

Chandan Deshmukh, a Bangalore based Engineer, did the unexpected. While he was in school, he studied smart students and tried to grasp their secrets behind their flying marks in exams, which he reveals in his book ‘Six Secrets Smart Students Don’t Tell You’.

Now, let’s not pretend that we love reading non fictions. Atleast I don’t. Like come’on, don’t you think non fictions, and especial
Shivesh Sinha
This book was the bestseller when it was released (I personally recommended to many of my friends and juniors). However, in these days, the information in the book is highly redundant when you buy the book and read the same words you can find on the internet with a single google search. This was a must-read book for students during 2014-2017 era.

Manan Mistry
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
nice book for average students.
Vikrama Dhiman
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Overall, I really liked the I loved the book. My favorite technique and takeaway are not the environment you study in and the 2-chair technique. I am going to definitely employ them in 2018. I can’t recommend the book enough — whether or not you are a star student.

I wrote a review here too https://www.vikramadhiman.com/six-sec...
tj208
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
A good, easy to read book.

Bought this book because I was intrigued by the title. Although my college days are long over, found that many of the points in this book can still be used in this knowledge worker economy, where everyone is expected to keep themselves up to date.
Hitesh Sharma
Meh. You can get similar (or better) study tips from articles on Google. I am still giving it 2 stars since it has certain good parts, like the Priority Matrix, and tips for confident public speaking.
Thiyagu Ganesh
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the tips given in the book are good...not only as a self help book, the way of presentation is also good. but moreover the points delivered through are perfect match and if followed properly could reach heights
Anandhakannan
Most of the techniques are suitable to students but few are good to follow at workplace and personal life too..
Piyush Tiwari
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review: Good techniques given mostly useful for school life
This book can be useful for us if we just adjust a few techniques as per professional life.
Akshar Khare
Its apt for a 7th standard student
Hitessh Panchal
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best Book Every Student Should Read !!!

P Harsha