Start by marking “Three of Hearts” as Want to Read:

Three of Hearts

(Share the Love: A Holiday Charity Bundle)

Haylee Tremayne is tired of the road. The concert tour for Three of Hearts was a success, but she’s confused by the inexplicable tension between her bandmates, Ben and Lucas. She’s also ready to go home to her boyfriend in Nashville. Time off would probably help everyone relax, even if it is Christmas, a season with too many bad memories.

But right before their last
Published November 17th 2014 by Riptide Publishing (first published November 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Three of Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three of Hearts

Start your review of Three of Hearts
Romance Rating ~ 5 Stars
Heat Level ~ 5 Stars
Ending ~ 5 Stars
Overall Rating ~ 4.5 Stars

This was a lovely menage romance about a country music group called Three Of Hearts.

Haylee just found out that her boyfriend had been cheating on her while she was on tour with her band. At first she was upset and her band members Lucas and Ben stepped in to cheer her up. One thing lead to another and they ended up in bed.

Of
Jonetta
If you like ménage romance with a really good story you'll love this one. Told from Haylee's point of view, there's a little bit of country and some wonderful lyrics mixed with two hot musicians to make this a completely enjoyable erotic experience.

Lucas and Ben are wonderful characters and I LOVED their relationship with Haylee before it transitioned into romance. All three were off balance when they moved forward into a sexual one but throughout, the friendship and their professional
⚣Michaelle⚣
3.5 Stars

Not bad, but I wanted more on the relationship development. This is only incidentally Holiday related so I'm not all that fond of the Insta-Love when there's no "mate" trope or a Christmas etc. event to spur on the feelings.

Haylee's lack of self-esteem is understandable given her upbringing and dating history, but the guys both say that they love her, have loved her for a long time, but thought nothing of regularly going off with multiple groupies for sex at after-parties? I'm not
Sara
Nov 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
I am not sure what to say about this. I didn't love it. I didn't hate it, but I can't even say that I liked it.

I've said it before, I am a hard sell on the first person POV and having it in a book like this, a threesome/menage/mmf... whatever you want to call it, was so odd. First person can feel mechanical to me and this was just, off. Really off and had it been told differently maybe I could have liked it, maybe not.

I am still trying to figure out what this really was. I mean, it was total
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free ARC of Three of Hearts from Riptide Publishing via Netgalley in exchange of an honest and unbiased review*

Hotter than hot, three musicians finally act on the feelings they have for each other in Three of Hearts.

This and all my other reviews are originally posted on my blog (un)Conventional Bookviews
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
This book has a beautiful country tone to it, and I love that.Some of the Gesture's are so cute and sweet, and I like that.

But....It still is a DNF.....I will admit that ménage are not mt favorite.

This book made me feel like I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, stuck, with the wong book. because it is in Haylee's POV....I really am partial to the male voice in my books. And, gosh I do not care for her voice, nor did I care for her persona...so this book is clearly not for me.

But, may be
Heather
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, menage
Haylee, Ben and Lucas were in a band. No, this is not a start to a joke but rather a really sweet unconventional romance between this trio.

After Haylee finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her with a gorgeous woman she not only doubts her attractiveness but also can't wait to drown her sorrows. What she didn't plan on is her loosened tongue asking her band-mates/ house-mates/ best-friends to threesome.

And a night it was, we won't mention the awkward morning or the distance and tension she's
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

There hasn’t been a ménage book by Kelly Jamieson that I haven’t loved and Three of Hearts lived up to everything I expect from this author. I loved these characters, their unique situation made for a fantastic plot and the obstacles they faced were realistic; my one big complaint I wanted to know more about their background and I wanted more time with them once they figured things out. My one
Jewel
Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for the review copy of this book.

I've read a couple other menage stories by Kelly Jamieson and I enjoyed them. I liked Three of Hearts more, though. I liked how Haylee, Ben and Lucas each have their own insecurities and they are all afraid to screw things up by being up front; at least at first. The only established relationship any of these three have is their band with each other. Beyond that, everything is new and wild and exciting.

Haylee is used to
Margreet Asselbergs
Nov 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
My rating: 3.5 of 5

I love Kelly Jamieson's writing. And I am a big fan of the Rule Of Three books, but I wasn't able to get drawn into this story.

My main issue was the actualy relationship between the three main characters.... It appears to change on a dime as a result of an alcohol infused pity party by our heroine, who was rather unceremoniously dumped. Of course we know very little of the interaction of these three prior to this 'life-changing' event and that is where I feel some crucial
Melanie Cesa
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastically written story about finding your way, opening your heart and mind, love and friendship, acceptance and understanding.

Written with heart, this story is breathtaking! And not to mention, hot! I was swept away by Haylee, Ben, and Lucas. It's passionate, pure, raw, and simply beautiful!
Aurélie
Oct 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-lus
Arc provided for an honest review

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet

Review to come

*****
If you have nothing against ménage, this book is for you...the word that comes in my mind for this short book is sweet ... It's a short story about three musicians / singers in the same group, Haley, Lucas & Ben. Haley has just been dumped and at a after party, drinks and proposes a threesome to her friends and it all starts there. I love when everyone begins to unfold. Haley rather easily accepts her feelings for her
SydneyGen
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
*Posted on SydneygenReads.com

A generous story about how being together can bring you closer, but not before tearing you apart. I enjoyed this story, with the mix of intimate scenes, as w3ofheartsell as storyline. I felt like there could have been a bit more drama and fleshing out of the ‘issues’, but in the end it was wrapped up nicely. The chemistry between the three main characters was believable and the sex scenes weren’t outrageous, which can sometimes happen in menage. I have a thing for
Celeste
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic, sexy HOT, funny, great warming story. I definitely could have read a couple hundred more pages from this author. I enjoyed the dynamics of the characters and the build up of the relationship. They complimented each other well, and ended exactly how I wanted it to.
Kathryn
May 04, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a sweet little short ménage story. If you go into it knowing its a novella and that you aren't going to get a bunch of background and buildup then it can be a nice little read. I didn't really see how her reason for hating Christmas was enough to cause such a strong hatred but other than that I enjoyed the book. If you're in the mood for something quick and sexy this is a good choice.
GlamLawyer
Feb 25, 2017 rated it liked it
It's more around 2.5 stars but I enjoyed it enough to round up.
It has a good premise but not e ought pages to be more than PWP. It is good PWP but for a story about three ppl falling for each either it's too short. Especially because one of the guys wasn't attracted to guys before.
Tessa Poffé
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful book!
virtualb
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I skimmed through it - it’s a short. I didn’t find the plot compelling, nor the too neat wrap-up.
Jen
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Note: This ARC was provided by Riptide Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Three of Hearts
by Kelly Jamieson is part of the multi-author Share the Love series. All books that are part of the series will be donating twenty percent of all proceeds to the It Gets Better Project, an organization geared towards the LGBTQ youth. To learn more about the It Gets Better Project, please visit their website here.

Each of the three books fits into its own genre, with the two others,
Jody
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
The world of music and ménage collide in this quick and steamy read where a trio of musicians finally give into the sexual tension that's been permeating their relationship. When a night of decadent delights gives way to doubts and insecurities will one night lead to the end of their beautiful music or lead to something more?

As a fan of stories set in the music world I was drawn to this book from the first page to the last as it gave insight into the intricacies of being a star as well as the
Jeannie Zelos
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Three of Hearts, Kelly Jamieson
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
At 160 pages this is quite a short read but packed with heat. It’s all story, with a great deal condensed into a short novel, no wasted words just ones that add to the tale. I love band novels and this was no exception, and the Three of Hearts made a great vehicle for the people in this story.
They’re at the end of the current tour when Haylee checks into Facebook to see her boyfriend in a clinch with someone else. Media often
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

3 Triad Loving Stars!!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Riptide Publishing via NetGalley

First I am fan of my fellow Winnipegger, Kelly Jamieson and this was a quick, sweet yet steamy M/M/F, M/F/M little book.

Haylee is in band with her roommates and best friends, Ben and Lucas. After being dumped for someone else Ben and Lucas try to make her feel better and what a better way to do that but with a threesome.

After one night Ben and Lucas want more but Haylee's insecurities,
Veronica of V's Reads
4.5 stars for a contemporary ménage romance.

Haylee, Lucas and Ben are the members of the country-music trio, Three of Hearts. They are relatively new band, performing for the past two years. They all share Ben's home in Nashville, due to the constant touring and a willingness to pool recourses. It's working; they have great chemistry and recently won a CMA for Rising Artists.

On the last stop of their successful 6-month tour Haylee is excited to return home to her boyfriend, a player on the
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Live http://amzn.to/14BMARu
Dear Menage Readers, Let me start by saying I love this story and you should 1-click it now!!!!

Ok now to the story this is the story of Haylee, Lucas and Ben three country singers who make up the band Three of Hearts.

Ms Jamieson accomplished so much with a short word count. As a reader it was clear to me these three had deep feelings for each other, it was masterful how she used three band members who already lived together to make this story work as a novella. As is
Marie -The Reading Otter
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book from NetGalley for review.

I debated on whether I would post a review for this on Goodreads. My reason being that this is so not the kind of book I normally read, and to be honest I was wondering if I would be judged for reading. Dumb, I know. Who cares what you read as long as you like it right?

While this book does have a heavy dose of steamy menage intimate scenes in it, that doesn't mean that it's not also really romantic and has a lot of heart attached to the story.
tyrianpurple
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kelly Jamieson - Three of Hearts

ARC is kindly provided by Author/Publisher via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review. Thank you for the chance to review the book.

Haylee.
Ben. Blue eyes. The sensitive, angsty one. 5'11".
Lucas. Golden hair.

Holiday novella.

When i need a novella with MFM sometimes MMF sexy scenes also the menage relationship, i usually ended up with Kelly Jamieson books in hand. So when the galley opens this R2R review, i instaclick it only after reading "Kelly Jamieson". The
~❤️Minnie❤️~
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
There are so many great aspects to this book. We have Haylee—who is a singer to the band Three of Hearts—who is going through a rough time when she discovers her boyfriend of six months is seeing another singer who is the girly-girl type unlike her tom-boy self. She then suggest her two band-mates, Ben and Luke, have a threesome with her and after the fact things get a little tense and awkward for them all.

It is up to all of them to figure what is wrong and how to fix it but Haylee is the one
Julie Kirby
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 sizzling hot smoking starts. Holy Hotness that was a great quick hot sexy read!

Haylee, Lucas and Ben; band mates with a fantastic friendship and appear to be getting on better with each concert!

On their last night of their tour, and immediately before Christmas, Haylee finds out; via Facebook; that her boyfriend (now Ex!) had been cheating on her, and for some time too! Her confidence gets knocked for six!

But with the emotional support of Ben and Lucas, she sung her heart out and gave one of
Liv Rancourt
Jan 20, 2015 rated it liked it
I was totally looking forward to this book, because I love Ms. Jamieson's Rule of Three books, but it left me a bit disappointed. I didn't connect with the characters to any great extent, and didn't really buy the set-up. Haylee, Ben, and Lucas are in a country band together. They also live together, a platonic arrangement that works for everybody. Then Haylee gets dumped by her hockey player boyfriend. He lets the internet do is dirty work, but Ben and Lucas are there to help Haylee cope with ...more
Alexandra
Nov 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: mmf
Unsurprisingly Three of Hearts failed the Bechdel test lol.

The MC had a cheating ex-bf problem, and bad x-mas anxiety caused by her estranged alcoholic father (view spoiler)... oi vey. MC gets drunk and decides it's a great idea to start hurt/comfort sleeping with her sexually adventurous bandmates who have serious ust between themselves.

All

• Their Kidnapped Bride (Bridgewater Ménage, #1)
  • His Contract (Legally Bound, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Understood (Unspoken, #1)
  • Sins of Sevin
  • Stepbrother Dearest
  • Pride and Pleasure
  • The Stranger I Married
  • Hold Me (Twist Me, #3)
  • Stuck-Up Suit
  • Keep Me (Twist Me, #2)
  • Twist Me (Twist Me, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Baby (The Billionaire's Baby, #1-3)
Kelly Jamieson is a USA Today bestselling author of over 40 romance novels and novellas. Her writing has been described as “emotionally complex”, “sweet and satisfying” and “blisteringly sexy”. She likes black coffee, white wine and high heels…and of course cheering on her Winnipeg Jets during hockey season! She loves hearing from readers, so please visit her website at www.kellyjamieson.com.

Share the Love: A Holiday Charity Bundle (3 books)
  • Three the Hard Way (ACRO, #7)
  • Lucky Strike