Start by marking “Undefeated (Fighter Erotic Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Undefeated (Fighter Erotic Romance, #1)

Undefeated

(Fighter Erotic Romance #1)

Librarian's Note: This is an alternate/new cover for ASIN B00HOSAE52

Shane Dekkar is a ruthless boxer and a street fighter with a past he’s trying to forget. He is preparing to fight for the Heavyweight Championship of the World.

Kace Meadows is in an abusive relationship with a boyfriend she’d like to forget. She is attempting to simply survive.

Shane Dekkar can’t stand me
Kindle Edition, 3rd edition, 295 pages
Published May 13th 2014 by ERALDE PUBLISHING (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Undefeated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undefeated

Liz
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
"The time has come."

description

Undefeated is the first book in Scott Hildreth's Fighter Erotic Romance Series. Being a fan of both Mr. Hildreth's work and the"fighting romance" genre picking up this read was a no brainer!
description
"It's not a contest, babe. It's life. There's no time limit."-Shane

Shane Decker is a fighter. A transplant from Compton, California he ventures to Austin, TX in order to train and find success as a professional fighter. Dressed in his hoodie and worn out boots, Shane keeps a tight
Jenny
Jan 05, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Despite some of the raving ratings this story recieved, I'm just going to have to walk away.

I could not finish this one.

photo scared-head-shake.gif

The female character, Kace, is weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. She accepts the abuse that her boyfriend has been bestowing on her for years now. I can't get down with that. Nope.

And Shane...eh.

The way they both spoke had me literally scratching my head. It was like two years olds learning how to communicate.

Thanks, but no thanks.
Scott Hildreth
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Undefeated was a deeper somewhat more meaningful type of erotica than I would have expected this prick to write.

This is a five star must read for any woman that has ever wondered if she may be in the wrong relationship. Additionally, it's a five star read for the lover of alpha male fighter erotica.

It starts out with the introduction of Shane Dekkar - a rather intriguing boxer that moved from Compton, California to Austin, Texas after the death of his trainer/Grandfather.

We quickly learn that
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
★★★★★ 5 GUT-WRENCHING EMOTIONAL STARS

What a beautiful emotional gut-wrenching story.

Scott Hildreth has done it again. After reading the Baby Girl series he recommended that I read this one and well to be honest I think I will have to say this book is my FAVORITE of Scott's so far.

photo 1653942_1389703047963421_890653008_n1_zps4fbb8531.jpg

Before I go any further in my review let me say one thing. This book contains scenes of physical abuse; it is realistic, emotional, and will have an effect on the reader; and I found that it was necessary for the ac
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
I'm coming, Kace. I'm coming for your heart. "

In this book Scott Hildreth have me something that I search high and low for these days. A hero who lives the word.. Heroic.. Brave, protective, loyal, honorable and KIND.
Shane was by far an amazing hero, and amazing character and someone that will live in my heart for a long time.
Kase was a fighter too. It took her a long time to break out of her cage but with the kindness of a stranger and her hidden core of steel she broke out swinging. What tra
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
3 Shane was too much of a "Good" Guy Stars!!

This book started off kinda slow. It had some heated moments but Shane's sugary sweet talk just became too much for me. I like my guys to be assholes and this is probably why...........

So thanks for that advice Mom!!

Having said that I'm looking forwardd to reading about secondary character Ripp who I could not get enough of!! Here's hoping his story rocks!!

Thanks to my gals I BR'd this with!! I always love reading with you sexy bitches!! xo

Vanessa
4 KNOCKOUT STARS!!

photo 1ed57993-2e5a-4477-b0be-088dfd2dfb1e_zpsf75c6687.png

“If something or someone is presented to us once, we will often dismiss it as being nothing more than happenstance. If that person or situation is presented twice, it is God slapping us in the face and telling us to pay attention. It is fate.” ~Shane

Undefeated is an intense story about abuse, personal struggle, and heroism. This is a book that was difficult to handle at times. It's a story about a girl, Kace, who is very actively in an abusive relationship, so there are
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
I always forget how great Scott Hildreth is at characterization until I pick up one of his books and I am reminded yet again.
Erika
4 stars!

So, while the writing style and characterization of the heroine here was a iffy for me, I still really enjoyed this book. A few favorite things about it:

--Shane makes a wonderful, perfect type of hero. He is protective, kind, understanding and sexy.
--I really appreciated that Shane and his friend Ripp had a no-tolerance approach to domestic violence. Here's the thing: yes, I cringed many times during the scene in which side character Ripp (view spoiler)
Jabberwocky

Title: Undefeated
Series: (Fighter Erotic Romance, #1)
Author: Scott Hildreth

♥ (Fighter Erotic Romance, #1) Undefeated
♥ (Fighter Erotic Romance, #2) Unstoppable
♥ (Fighter Erotic Romance, #3) Unleashed
♥ (Fighter Erotic Romance, #4) Unbroken

Undefeated (Fighter Erotic Romance, #1) by Scott Hildreth Unstoppable (Fighter Erotic Romance, #2) by Scott Hildreth Unleashed (Fighter Erotic Romance, #3) by Scott Hildreth Unbroken (Fighter Erotic Romance, #4) by Scott Hildreth

*Each book can be read as a STANDALONE*

description

From the ever-present hoodie on his head, the dog-tags on
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
DNF

One star for the cover that is really hot, and the other for the plot that might have been really interesting.

I at least made it up to 66% of the book......

But the characters, are just irritating!!!! Specially Kace.... I get that she is shy, meek and comes from an abusive relationship.... but I am sure that has got nothing to do with the way she acts, it is just awful!!!! Seriously, I wanna bang my head a lot of times!!!!

(view spoiler)
Snow
Feb 09, 2015 rated it really liked it

December, 19th, 2015. finished.
Review posting on December, 21st

BR with LONESTAR Lizzie *raises hands in the air Rocky Balboa style*

3.75 BOXING PERFECTION stars

The boxer turned and began walking toward the locker room. His walk possessed a certain confidence - a swagger.
"Why do you think he walks like that?"
"Because he can".

That's Shane Dekkar for you. A boxer. A confidance impersonified. Perfection.
BUT
there's more beneath the surfice as the story would let us reveal.

Shane is a protector. A
MandaLee
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, recs, rbc

4.5 Unexpected stars!

This book comes w/a warning about abuse that should be taken seriously.
The author doesn't sugar coat any part of telling this story. It's very direct and I LIKED that. The abuse is uncomfortable to read. The h's thoughts are uncomfortable to read. But unfortunately, they are also REAL. IMO

Kace.“Trying to figure a way to get out of a relationship and not feel like a complete failure is difficult. Most people will never understand why I have stayed in the relationship with Jo
Khanique McDaniel
I think I should get a medal for completing this novel. It's only fair. This book is like a romance novel parody. Every one is all zen and insightful. It's like a monastery. Especially for the first half. There is the womanizing, idiot of a best friend and the hot blonde, bombshell who works at a coffee shop and has the confidence of Ms. Universe. Their's even the bad ex. Problem is, it's all came off fake, confusing and laughable.

This is like a Drake album, 'Nothing was the same'. One minute so
Kathi White
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off this book hit too close to home for me in SO many different ways. Shane is a strong individual with many different views on how a man is suppose to treat a woman. The demons he has inside are not those that a partner should be afraid of. He deals with his demons in the ring and with men he sees mistreating women. Ripp is a fellow boxer who shares in Shane's crusade. This book was well written and deserves to be on the top sellers list for 2014.
I was saved by my friend who I consider a
Shana
Jan 18, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
this was the wierdest book ever! the way the story line flowed, all the "deep thought processes, the h having a speech impediment and almost wets herself when she gets nervous or excited but there isn't an actual medical cause for this mentioned, the first sex scene was so lame I was emberrassed to read it. ...more
~Stéphanie's Journal~
DNF

description

This one was not for me :/ Too sweet maybe.
One thing for sure, Kace is one of the most dumb heroine I've ever seen. I try to understand her because she comes from an abuse relationship + she has anxiety problem but argh IMPOSSIBLE !!

But still I'll read the second book ... You said pierced cock? COUNT ME IN!!
Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr
“When you least expect it, life may propose something to you. Something you might not necessarily be looking for, but without a doubt has the ability to offer your life some form of enrichment.”

5 I Don't Know What to Say Stars

“Shane Dekkar. A man to define what all men should desire to become. Perfection, defined.”
Shane “Shame On” Dekkar.
An unknown. A boxer from Compton, CA. A dark horse. A humble, selfless man. A man with nothing but respect for those around him. Shane is perfection, def
Chan
Jul 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay. So this was…this was…different?

I didn’t hate it, but it wasn’t all that great either. On top of that there were a lot of editing issues. The book was really corny and I laughed a lot, but not because I was supposed to laugh.

I appreciate Scott Hildreth’s message of how women should be treated and domestic violence is not okay. For me, that is the redeeming quality of this book. Oh and the retribution on Buster was nice.

But OMGosh! This book. Many people probably rolled their eyes at this b
Victoria
Jan 23, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fighters
2.5 RATING- Ummm. Wow. That was weird and awkward. What was that? I really wanted to like this but just couldn't. One part was so violent I could barely read it. Then the part about roasting the chicken on the grill and feeding it to the girls? This book was a bit twisted. Not for me at all.
Angela Wallace
 photo F4775EEE-F476-430B-A928-F038A029326D.jpg

"My emotions were riding a roller coaster and I felt like I couldn't see the track ahead."

Shane Dekkar...

You have managed to express in one sentence what my jumbled up mess of a head, doodles, 2 worn-out pens and pages upon pages of notes have been unable to portray.

Now, I have read a lot of books and yes, there have been books that have made me cry, scream, shout, laugh, sigh....... But this book, this book! Dammit where's a sticky note when I need one... This book has crept inside of me...
Nina ~ Social Butterfly PR
4.5 Stars

A woman needs to feel wanted. Even if she doesn't feel loved, she needs to feel as if someone wants or desires her.

I am quickly finding that I love Scott Hildreth's books. I must admit I was a bit nervous coming into Undefeated on the heels of his Baby Girl series, which I completely fell in love with. I wondered would it be a let down? Would I be disappointed? I can definitively answer that as no....I was not disappointed or let down because it is so different from the other books I ha
Dimaris rossy
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a true romance!! The part of the story about how this characters deal, feal and think about abuse is so realistic! There was a moment when my stomach was turning and i even felt sorry for the bad guy... Then, i started putting miself in that position and realized that THAT is common human behavior. When you read it (and you will...) you'll see what i'm talking about. Abuse brings the worst in people.

The beautiful thing about this story is that Kace and Shane in some way are reborn. Spec
Tania Nelson
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the first page this story had me hooked. Aspects of this book hit close to home and Kace was very real for me. Scott has a gift by placing you smack bang right in the middle of a story and taking you through the ups and downs of the characters. Never feeling that Kace or Shane were victims but placed in each other's path to make them stronger was what drew me in. Through hardship comes the greatest joy and this book had both in abundance. The secondary characters were just as important to t ...more
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Though i did like the characters: The anxiety ridden, shy, wetting herself with excitment or nervousness heroine and the old fashioned, abuse-hater, loving fighter, commited hero.
There was something REALLY off for me. There wasn't enough description when needed. There wasn't a lot of progression involved. It time jumped, without telling us it did so for a while. Needed more work for me, felt like a book draft.
HeatherTX
WOW! I absolutely loved it! The characters are incredible and subject matter is disturbing, but so real for far too many people. This is my first read from this author, but it will not be my last!

Undefeated may be a difficult read for survivors of abuse or those that are living through it daily and to those people....have faith and stay strong, life can be better!
Debb
Review formulating in my brain....
Angela Wallace
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo F4775EEE-F476-430B-A928-F038A029326D.jpg

Shane Dekkar...

Francine Petro
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Undefeated, by Scott Hildreth is a novel that everyone should read! This is not only a love story, but a story that takes on a very serious issue, abuse. This is not necessarily an easy read but anything worth having isn't necessarily easy to come by.

This is the story of Shane and Kace. Both, are broken, one outwardly one inwardly. Shane is boxer who just lost his grandfather and trainer/manager. He sets out from Compton, California to Austin, Texas to start fresh and obtain a new trainer, Kels
A Risque' Affair Book Blog
Feb 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
We were given the ARC of this book for an honest review.

In Undefeated, you have Shane Dekkar. He is an undefeated boxer who is a beast in the ring, but a caring, somewhat shy guy outside the ring. Then you have Kace Meadows. She is in a long standing relationship with someone who abuses her both mentally and physically. One day, they cross paths by fate and the 'Undefeated' Shane Dekkar, doesn't know what hit him.

To say I felt horrible for Kace, would be the understatement of the year. She is i

• Dom Wars: Round Two (Dom Wars, #2)
  • Keep Me Safe (Keep Me Hot Book 1)
  • Perfectly Flawed (Sexy & Dangerous #3)
  • Grace for Drowning
  • A Fighting Chance
  • Tantalized
  • Chains
  • A Woman Gone Mad (A Woman Gone Mad, #1)
  • Oceans Collide (Oceans Trilogy, #1)
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • The Suicide Princess
  • Shadowboxer (Tapped Out, #1)
  • The Fighter's Block (The Fighter's Block, #1)
  • Stand Of Honor (Stand, #1)
  • Her Tattooed Fighter (The Fighters of Absinthe, #2)
  • Marking Him #2 (Marked Series)
  • A Pretty Pill (A Pretty Pill, #1)
  • Tic (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal #3)
Scott Hildreth in an international bestselling author. He has written more than fifty novels.

His preferred careers of being a hit man, serial killer, biker, military hero, mafia boss, boxer, vigilante, and tattoo artist will always be favorites, but as writing has become a full-time gig, he must live vicariously through the characters in his books who share his admiration for these professions.

He

Fighter Erotic Romance (4 books)
  • Unstoppable (Fighter Erotic Romance, #2)
  • Unleashed (Fighter Erotic Romance, #3)
  • Unbroken (Fighter Erotic Romance, #4)
“If something or someone is presented to us once, we will often dismiss it as being nothing more than happenstance. If that person or situation is presented twice, it is God slapping us in the face and telling us to pay attention. It is fate.” 30 likes
“I would much rather be perceived as being great at a few things than be a failure at many.” 16 likes