Start by marking “Wayward Angel (Wayward Saints MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wayward Angel (Wayward Saints MC, #1)

Wayward Angel

(Wayward Saints MC #1)

What do you do when the one thing you want is against the rules?

Anslie Davoli is the sixteen year old daughter of the President of the Wayward Saints MC, Cason Davoli. After her mom takes her away from the club at just five years old, certain circumstances bring her back into the club under her older brother's watchful eye.

Brantley Insico grew up in the club. His father i
Nook, First Edition
Published December 10th 2014 by K. Renee

To ask other readers questions about Wayward Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wayward Angel

Msdvolvetgmail.com
Mixed emotions

I loved the bones of this story but felt a little lost in places. The passage of time is not always clear. Did just a day pass or have we moved forward weeks? Also the H & h seem to only have balls to make mistakes. They never make any real effort to fix anything ! Once something is wrong they just let life lead them, never really trying to get back to each other. The H makes some huge decisions (more than once) that change their lives. Years pass with the h's life going to pie
Ericka
Dec 30, 2014 rated it did not like it
I must be the minority here but what in the world was up with those cabbage patch kids looking things on the front of each chapter? This was supposed to be an MC book not a kids book unless I read the wrong one? Honestly, it gave me the creeps every time I flipped through.
The plot was OK, however the writing needs a lot of work. I'm not sure if this is the author's first book or not, but I would suggest finding a content editor and reliable friends that can help you fix your story better. There
Cristina
Scenes like rape should be put as a warning. That being said, I didn't feel comfortable to continue reading. To each it's own and if you know me, I hate hate rape scenes.
Iman
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
So I 30% liked it /70% hated it...
Liked : Hea, Babies, steamy scenes, hot hero, sweet heroine, and intriguing storylines (I wanted to know how it would end
Hated : graphic rape scene which I did not read (WTF who Would wanna read that?), blurry timeline, tstl moments (like he loves her but ghosts her for 2 y, and she loves him but marries someone else and does not tell him they have twins, and her whole loving family is okay with not having seen her for 2years?!?!)
I don't know if I will read more
Kim  Brewing
Jan 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm torn as how to rate this so I will go with 3.5 stars.

I love MC stories and I've had this story for awhile. The things I like: Casey - she was a great friend. The two "smaller" characters. The tattoo later in the story.

What I didn't like: how every time they came in contact again, it was like nothing was ever wrong and he hadn't walked away again and again. All these two did was f$@k. I love a sexy story, but I need the story too. I the way he treated other women - horrible. I want my male ch
Simona Misevska
description

I loved this book,definitely goes on my favourite biker books shelf.It have everything i love about biker books:
-alpha biker bad boy
-innocent and likeable,never annoying heroine,Anslie is such great biker heroine
-true love
-biker royalty
-rival MC clubs

I devoured this book in one day,if you are addicted of bikers books(like me) this one is for you.

Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
3.5 Stars

I enjoyed this story, I just think that Anslie was too forgiving. She should have made him 'sweat' a bit before she took him back

But still enjoyed it
Janja
Dec 16, 2015 rated it liked it
With a little more story and little less sex this would be a great story.Maybe the second one will be better.
Paige
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, betas
4 “Forever and Always” Stars

I was fortunate enough to be a Beta reader for this novel.

In this introductory novel to the Wayward Saints MC Series, we meet Anslie when she is a 16 year old girl living with her not-so-motherly mother. It’s obvious that she has been living a really hard life since her mother left her father, the president of the Wayward Saints MC. She also has four older brothers who are also part of her father’s MC. After fending off the advances of her mother’s boyfriend, Steve,
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
3.5 forbidden love stars!
I was very impressed that this was K. Renee's debut novel. It's a very good MC story that just needs some cleaning up by some beta readers and a good editor. Since I'm reading an ARC copy it's very possible this could be resolved prior to release. Anslie is an MC Princess, daughter of the Wayward Saints Prez. She was raised by her neglectful mother until she was 16 yrs old. That's when she and Brantley saw each other for the first time. Yup, it was an immediate but forbi
Michelle Slagan
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reading an ARC for this book in return for an honest review…

Well to start....this book F@$%ING ROCKS. If you love dirty talking, alpha male, bad boy bikers who can melt your panties off than this is the book for you. Wayward Angels takes you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions with Anslie and Brantley’s story. They meet when she is 16 and immediately have a connection that makes you want to go back and fall in love for the first time. They are forced apart by the MC Prez
Sue
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was pretty good for a debut novel and although some of the elements of the story have been done before, it was a fast read...enjoyable when it was funny and witty...intense and ugly when things got violent and cruel. There was a fair amount of abuse towards women and even children to some degree in this story, but I suppose in a book about rough men who live outside the law...this would be expected.
The MC members were stereotypical as far as other biker books go..and the club antics (beatdo
Renee at Book Happiness
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY CRAP this was a good book...I cant even believe how hooked I was on this book.... I was given this for an honest review. I was absolutely hooked into this story from beginning to end. I fell head over heels in love with these characters
Anslie has been living with her mother since she was 5 years old living in hell basically and things go from bad to worse. She decides to finally call her father who is the MC president of his club The Wayward Saints and he takes her away from her mother and
Jos
Jan 16, 2015 rated it liked it
3-3.5 Stars

OK so I read this book in one day and I liked it but just didn't fall in love with it. Now the premise of the story was great and I mean that sincerely but the execution of it was where it fell short. The writing just didn't do this story justice! Not sure if any beta readers helped out and/or an editor but it was in need of all of those things for sure. I hope in the future the author uses those "tools" because otherwise a really good story underneath!!!!

I will definitely be checking
This books
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was in a major book funk and nothing could pull me in but as soon as I started this book I was hooked.

Wayward Angels takes you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions with Anslie and Brantley’s story. They meet when Anslie is 16 but Brantley's told he needs to stay away from her and gets sent away. Do they find there way back to each other?

I loved watching Anslie's life, some parts were heartbreaking.Every time you thought the crisis was over another came along.

If you like MC romance then this wi
Dawn Gee
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good start to series

This book will have you talking to it because you'll want to tell Anslie and Brantley what to do. They make so many mistakes doing crazy stuff. They will come to regret it for sure because you can't go back in time. Very good book with steamy scenes, angst, family and second chances.
Tobi
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG.... I have Been Waiting for another writer like H.M.Ward and I Have found Her... This Story Has It All Love ,Hate ,Bad Boy,Sweet & Innocent ,K Renee Has hit the Jackpot with Wayward Angel....I Cannot Wait to See where This Series Takes Us Brantley and Anslie Story Is TRULY What All WOMEN want to Escape....
Ariella
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The tension is so good makes you want more. Annalise and Brantley are made for each other.
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
Reread: April 30, 2017
-------
ok read... hero is a douchebag and heroine is a doormat
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~~~Sharlene's ✭✭✭✭✭ Review~~~

I was given an ARC of Wayward Angel for an honest review and boy am I glad I read this one! Anslie and Brant's story had me from the beginning and didn't let go throughout the entire book. Anslie and Brant meet when she is 16 and she goes to live with her father and brothers. Totally hot biker Brant cannot keep his eyes off Anslie.

K. Renee makes a story very easy to read and moves the storyline along very well. Lots of twists and turns and ups and downs with this one
〤β●●kW●rm✦βetty⇨β●●k╚●ver-ಠ_ಠ
WOW!! Anslie had a lot packed into her life during this story!! And i wanna nail Charlies cock down with a rusty nail while am blindfolded so its like hitting a pinata!!

Although she meets her best mate mate Casey, am kinda bugged she didn't seem to stay in contact with her friend from the beginning of the story..?
Lauren
Nov 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: biker-s
3.5 Stars
Christ on a cracker, if I was Anslie I wouldn’t have left the house! No matter what she did or where she went, she always found/attracted trouble! Although I did enjoy this book and I was drawn in, there were a few things that had me like ‘’Huh, What, Why’’.

They were:
1. Why did she start dating Charlie and then marry him?! – He was horrible to her a few chapters earlier. He referred to her as a ‘’dirty biker whore’’

2. Anslie is in the middle of escaping from her abusive husband, and
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-books, arc
Wayward Angel (Wayward Saints MC #1) by K. Renee (Goodreads Author)

Anslie Davoli’s mother took her away from her father the president of the Wayward Saint’s MC when she was just five years old. Now sixteen she is living a miserable life with her junkie mother and fears for her safety daily. She contacts her dad and four brothers to come get her from her mother.

Anslie couldn’t be happier to get away from her mother and step dad. Moving with her father and brothers is a dream come true. Especiall
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Wayward Angel (Wayward Saints #1) is the first book in a brand new series by K. Renee. It appears that each book will be a standalone in this series but with the added of bonus of staying in touch with the previous couples in which I love.

This is the first book that I have read by this author and although, I have some mixed emotions about it, I can honestly say that it won’t be the last book either. I read this book in one day and it had me engaged from the start. I thought the premise of the st
Tiffany Readz
While I didn't hate it, I didn't love it either. As a fan of this genre, the story has everything I want in a MC book. The bad as$ bikers, angst, drama and violence to round it out. Wayward Angel is first in the Wayward Saints series which introduces us to the club and it's family members.

Anslie is the President of the club's daughter and had a pretty rough start before she got to her dad's place. Stuck with a drug addicted whore of a mother, the exact thing you wouldn't want to happen to your
Anne Sherman
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read
Vera Quinn
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trials of life and so much more.!

Anslie has had an up and down life. Until she was five years old she has the family she loves. Her mom and dad, the President of the Wayward Saints MC, and four older half-brothers. Then one day her mom ups and drags her away. Life wasn't the same. Her mom prostitutes her self out, stays strung out on drugs, and spends all of the child support money on different boyfriends and then on the one her mom shacks up with. She has a harsh life. Trying to avoid the revol
Donna
Dec 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Anslie is the youngest child, and only daughter of Cason, president of the Wayward Saints Motorcycle Club. Anslie’s mom took her and left Vegas for Miami when she was five. Now she’s sixteen and between her mom wanting her to “tag team” clients with her and her step-dad having a bit too much interest in her, she’s scared and has reached out to her dad. Dad and her four older brothers would do anything to protect her, so they take her back to Vegas and the MC.

Brantley is a member of the Wayward S
I Dont Get Sundays
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
We meet Anslie as a teenager living with her worthless mother scared for her life. Her father is the President of a motorcycle club, leaving her with her mother for a chance at a normal life. Her mother saw it as a burden I believe. Her mother is acting as if she is still a teenager herself. Anslie's life is horrible and terrifying.

Brantley is in the MC and meets Anslie shortly after she comes to live with her father and brothers. The attraction to her is instant but she is off limits. He prote
Faye Errington
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you like Bad Boy, Dirty Talking, Dominant, Sexy Bikers .. this series is a MUST READ..

This is Ainsley's and Brantley's Book..

We first meet Ainsley at 16years old, she is living with her evil mother who treats her like crap. One night after one of her mothers boyfriends try's it on with her she's had enough, she locks herself in her room and calls her dad to come rescue her..

Her Dad is the President of the Wayward Saints Motor Cycle Club and her older brothers are all also members.. they all t
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Blood and Honor (Riding the Line #4)
  • Uncovering Stone (Stone Brothers #3)
  • Used
  • Inferno & the Good Girl (Brothers of Devils Comfort MC, #1)
  • Too Wild to Ride (Steel Veins MC, #2)
  • Ride To Temptation (The Rough Riders, #1)
  • Tainted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #2)
  • Equilibrium: A Marauders Interlude (Marauders #4.5)
  • Needing You (Needing You, #1)
  • Damaged But Not Broken (New Adult Rockers, #1)
  • Broken (Steel Talons Motorcycle Club #1)
  • Falling For Cade (Falling For, #1)
  • A Lil' Less Lost (The Kingsmen MC #2)
  • Ruthless (Dragons MC, #1)
  • Corrupted
  • Aces MC Series Complete Box Set (The Aces, #1-4)
  • Iron Sinners (Sinners Never Die, #1)
  • The Cut (Kings of Bedlam MC, #1)
K. Renee is from sunny, California. Creative by nature, she decided to put her imagination to paper. K. Renee is an avid reader. During the day she works in an office and at night she writes. These stories have been in her head for years and are finally coming out on paper.

Wayward Saints MC (8 books)
  • Wayward Valentine (Wayward Saints MC, #1.5)
  • Wayward Soul (Wayward Saints MC, #2)
  • Wayward Beginning (Wayward Saints MC, #3)
  • Wayward Son (Wayward Saints MC, #4)
  • Wayward Trouble (Wayward Saints MC, #5)
  • Wayward Temptation (Wayward Saints MC, # 6)
  • Wayward Secret (Wayward Saints MC, #7)
“Doll, if I was sixteen again, I would have had you under me even before the first date.” 1 likes